Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,274 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? (772 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? by ipain: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Most Naija girls take advantage of things like this and read negative meaning into kind gesture portrade by a guy.

One of the rule is never start a relationship by spending on a girl.

So, if you are taking naija girl on date for first time, how would you handle in order not to be tagged a maga?
Re: How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? by vizkiz: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
I hate the way this match d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go...abi watin una think?? undecided
Re: How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? by sseunth(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
ipain: Most Naija girls take advantage of things like this and read negative meaning into kind gesture portrade by a guy.

One of the rule is never start a relationship by spending on a girl.

So, if you are taking naija girl on date for first time, how would you handle in order not to be tagged a maga?
you jst cant take any naija girl out on a day.
if u see ursef as a maga den truely u r one.
Re: How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Do I here you say naija girls alone? Don't you see foreign movies? You have to be the man take her on a date and grab the bill happily.

If you're broke find somewhere less expensive and be calculative.

Ikeja city mall on Tuesday offers free drink and popcorn come an hour before the movie buy tickets sit and chat and after the movie and bye bye.

How can you take care of a babe you can't afford to take on a date?
Re: How Can You Take A Naija Girl Out On First Date Without Being Tagged Maga? by ipain: 12:48am On Jul 14, 2014
cne010: Do I here you say naija girls alone? Don't you see foreign movies? You have to be the man take her on a date and grab the bill happily.

If you're broke find somewhere less expensive and be calculative.

Ikeja city mall on Tuesday offers free drink and popcorn come an hour before the movie buy tickets sit and chat and after the movie and bye bye.

How can you take care of a babe you can't afford to take on a date?
You are missing the whole point. It's about not abusing it! angry

(1) (Reply)

JESUS!!!!!: She Proposed....but... / Surprise! (A Short Story) / Symptoms, Qaulities Of Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.