Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Symptoms, Qaulities Of Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Symptoms, Qaulities Of Wife Material (769 Views)

Qaulities Of Your Dream Partner / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symptoms, Qaulities Of Wife Material by wealthinfos(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls lets talk for a while.

At this stage we're trying to seperate, the weath from the charfs, the wives from the Girlfriends; i know its a whole process of overhauling, lol, but however, at least as someone who is already experiencing the marrital process, pls share with us what you feel are the right focus of the single guy trying to find a wive!

And i beg to ask: What are the Symptoms, Qaulities of a Wife Material?
Re: Symptoms, Qaulities Of Wife Material by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2014
The material must not be made from okrika, it must be sparkling... I think Da viva is d best wife material...... Buh dr is one dats so reighnin in the market..goosh u need to see ds wife material... So fine... Very expensive..not all poor guys can buy it tho. I hv forgoten the name..buh wait i wil tel u later.. Ankara is not really a good wife material sha... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Symptoms, Qaulities Of Wife Material by bjayx: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2014
For me, a good wife is a trusted, humbled and understanding woman. D rest na jara... I was taught to divorce a wife on 3 conditions; stealing, being fetish and adultery. To appreciate a woman who cooks good, always clean nd shows respect. But a wife material is watever a man wants for himself.
Re: Symptoms, Qaulities Of Wife Material by wealthinfos(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
The material must not be made from okrika, it must be sparkling... I think Da viva is d best wife material...... Buh dr is one dats so reighnin in the market..goosh u need to see ds wife material... So fine... Very expensive..not all poor guys can buy it tho. I hv forgoten the name..buh wait i wil tel u later.. Ankara is not really a good wife material sha... grin grin grin grin

what do u mean by da viva is the best wife material,

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Christian To Date / Be My Messiah Or Forget About Me / 7 Common Bad Things In Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.