Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island (18671 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes / Production And Installation Of P.o.p And Interlocking Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mcrach: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Delivered to Owode Ogun state.

How much does d dining set cost.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2015
mcrach:
Delivered to Owode Ogun state.

How much does d dining set cost.
#170,000. thanks sova
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by jodeci01: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice!
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by floflo12: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
how is work mr sova
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
floflo12:
how is work mr sova
work is fine my oga., thanks for checking on me.
we appreciate all our client for the love and trust. we are presently working on Sofa bed with base drawer for our port Harcourt client,3 by 11 ft wine bar for our diaspora client(Ondo site), Orange glossy kitchen with appliances for another diaspora client(Enugu site) and a non NL wardrobe Ekiti state.
We strive to give the best.

SOVA
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by rotecch77(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
We are expecting the Ondo project pics o
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2015
A wonderful and prosperous new week is our wish to u all. Pictorial details of our project for the past 3wks:
1. Ondo wine bar with Led light,glass shelf, wine server,integrated wine cooler cabinet and inverse wine cup holder. We made use of imported laminated HDF wood of Mosonia wenge color.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2015
2. M.D Mini Office kitchen for a Security firm in Lagos Island. Materials used: Mipple color HDF for carcass,Cherry Color HDF for the door with black galaxy counter top.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by waoosa(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2015
I just sent you a BBM invite .

How do you operate? do you visit site first or we send picture? Am based in Warri.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2015
waoosa:
I just sent you a BBM invite .
How do you operate? do you visit site first or we send picture? Am based in Warri.
Invite accepted sir. We visit site after all necessary details has been taken. Thanks
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
3. Sofa Bed for our amiable PH Client. Materials Used: Natural wood for the frame and head board,black marine board for drawer connector/stage, leather cover and iron.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
4: Enugu kitchen Cabinet for NL Diaspora client. Combination of cherry HDF and glossy orange board is coming to place here. there will be top drawers on each unit of the base cabinet,glass doors and shelf with lighting on suspended cabinet, wine bottle rack at the top of the fridge cabinet.It will be ready for full installation in few days.

SOVA
Call/Watsapp: +2348157678483
BBM; 55619226

Modify: there was an error In the upload yesterday,wardrobe glossy pics wasn't inclusive.
Good morning.

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by egin(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
@sova the wine bar is exactly what I ordered. Completed on time and of high quality. Keep up the good job
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
egin:
@sova the wine bar is exactly what I ordered. Completed on time and of high quality. Keep up the good job
Thank you sir, we always do my best.
Good evening from here.
SOVA
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
wish you all the best of the weekend.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Our Wardrobe pull over hanger for large and small order goes for #15500 per piece, Can be adjusted from 83cm-112cm to fit your wardrobe space. Order for 4door HDF wardrobe and automatically qualify for a pull over hanger.
We celebrate you all
SOVA
+2348157678483

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by floflo12: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
hello sova,long time kindly get in touch with me through whats app or text/call.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
kitchen cabinet with integrated lighting and wine rack,design, constructed and installed by sova cabinet....

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ever grateful
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Happy new month
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Production process of 3 unit of wardrobe VGC Lekki

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 12:23am On Nov 04, 2015
we were called to rescue the space,my restoration team got there and clear out the 10yrs damaged cabinet. Today we are building a better and stronger wardrobe for our client @VGC

SOVA
sammyamex1@gmail. com
+2348157678483

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Mini kitchen for a maternity/clinic health center under construction at Owode- Idiroko Ogun state.

SOVA
sammyamex1 @gmail.com
+2348157678483

1 Like

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 12:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Get it fix

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by KMVBO(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hi. How much would 6 * 6 bed with high gloss board cost me? A very strong one. Thx
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 5:39am On Dec 02, 2015
KMVBO:
Hi. How much would 6 * 6 bed with high gloss board cost me? A very strong one. Thx
With high glossy 130k sir, MDF:60k,HDF 75k
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Happy season

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mcrach: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2016
HELLO OGA SOVA. PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU, HAVE TRAVELLED OUT OF NIGERIA?
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by Waterway: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2016
mcrach:

Any updates on SOVA,,,,,,,, clients pls speak up,,,SOVA where are u buddy ...?
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
A wonderful evening all. its been a while,am back and better. SOVA
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
mcrach:
Thanks for ur care sir,really appreciate meeting u.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
sova:
A wonderful evening all. its been a while,am back and better.
SOVA

Even your Whatsapp went unanswered... hope you are Ok though.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Guts Federal Mortgage Bank Building On Broad Street Lagos / Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos. / Cost Of Building Plan For A 4-bed Room Bungalow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.