Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island (18677 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes / Production And Installation Of P.o.p And Interlocking Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 7:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
mufutau55:

Even your Whatsapp went unanswered... hope you are Ok though.
Hajji M.
Yes I am sir
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sgtkole: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2016
sova:

thank you sir

nice job!
i will contact you when I'm commencing my kitchen job
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by chitown(m): 4:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Any new job by Sova?
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by fash78(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Folks please be wary of an individual called sova. This guy was recommended to me by Hajji Muftau but he bleeped up big time. Hajji right now is regretting sticking his neck out for him to get him jobs. I gave him a job to design, fabricate and install all my kitchen cabinets and closets for my build. Most of you here know my project. The scope of work is 4 kitchens and 14 rooms. He billed me for both materials and labour. He promised to deliver the work by November last year. He has collected so far 92.4% of the total sum of the project. Right now he has abandoned the job and not picking calls.

He only finished 1 of the four units. The other three units were left uncompleted. he didnt bring the granite slabs for all the remaining 3 kitchens neither did he finish all the kitchen cabinets and the closets for the remaining units.

Folks do not fall victims to this guy i beg you in the name of God especially those in diaspora.

The guy is not picking my calls neither Hajji Muftau's calls also. I will go to any length to recover my money but I thought I should warn any other person contemplating giving him jobs, don't waste your money o. I have done my part.

3 Likes

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by fash78(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Sova no sleep for the wicked o. You are a very wicked being. I am done running after you wasting my money calling and you giving me empty promises. I will do whatever it takes to recover my money from you. Folks please be very wary of this guy. You will regret it if you release money to him to anything for you.

5 Likes

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by johnsmith0(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2022
The restaurant is set within the wine centre, which is visible through the low doorway. Inside, the decor is bright and spacious, with a whitewashed interior that highlights the crispness of the wines. You can find more details on wine lounge on the site English Wine Centre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Plan For A 4-bed Room Bungalow. / Fire Kills Mother And Her 2 Kids In Rivers State / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.