Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. (38033 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by xtian234(m): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2014
simplynace:

I keep getting the 'Your name is not on the list sent by JAMB' message; so I had this crazy thought that it could be because I chose UNN as a second choice institution...

There is no provision for second chioce... jamb on sends first choice candidates alone and fom experience unn does not accept second choice for de i was in your shoe last i just sacrificed that 2k for dem since i was unable to process the form
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2014
you have to close that page entirely and restart again. if you keep refreshing the page, it won't refresh really. you will keep getting that message. close out that browser and re-launch again. You will go through. clicking F5 does no refreshing on that page.
simplynace:

I keep getting the 'Your name is not on the list sent by JAMB' message; so I had this crazy thought that it could be because I chose UNN as a second choice institution...
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by nnesochim: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Hopeyemi....pls send the past questions on English,Physics,Chemistry and Biology to nnesochim@yahoo.com.............Please
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2014
For those in enugu, go to city college (jamb office) and buy the UNN direct entry past questions (a book sold). It is #1,000. Wish u success!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Pls is dia no maths past questions ni? And pls am in for nutrition and dietetics? Ani idea wat my subjects combo wud b? Pls ani help?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ikish(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2014
I jst registered successfully dis mornin. it was an easy process, didnt take me up to 15mins, i did it myself. i noticed that there was no space 4 2nd choice candidates. please any1 with eng,govt,crk,and,lit. past questions shud send it to my mail. ikennaanele@gmail.com tanks
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2014
ikish: I jst registered successfully dis mornin. it was an easy process, didnt take me up to 15mins, i did it myself. i noticed that there was no space 4 2nd choice candidates. please any1 with eng,govt,crk,and,lit. past questions shud send it to my mail. ikennaanele@gmail.com tanks
Congratz bro. But pls wen u wia doin it wia u d one dat picked ur subjects combo you goin 2 write or aw did yu do it?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2014
If u purchased more than one DE forms, no show for you!!!!
Just coming from JAMB offfice
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ikish(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
I didnt pick the subjects myself, i checked jamb brochure for the subject requirements of my course.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
kempreze: If u purchased more than one DE forms, no show for you!!!!
As aw? Didn't realy get dis info pls
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
akinzyakin:
For those that couldn't register
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
for those that tried to play smart..
akinzyakin:
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
kempreze: If u purchased more than one DE forms, no show for you!!!!
Holy Moses!!! For reals No wonder some people have still been having that same name not on list sent by jamb response.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
prolifikVj:
Holy Moses!!! For reals No wonder some people have still been having that same name not on list sent by jamb response.
Yea
Will try again nxt yr
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by mannyiyke: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
akinzyakin: Pls is dia no maths past questions ni? And pls am in for nutrition and dietetics? Ani idea wat my subjects combo wud b? Pls ani help?
What subjects did u register in D.E.? Your subject combination shld be Eng, Bio, Chem and Physics. Maths is out of place.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
mannyiyke: What subjects did u register in D.E.? Your subject combination shld be Eng, Bio, Chem and Physics. Maths is out of place.
I registered maths instead of physics dahz y
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joshtos: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joejonah:

ehm, I don't have the past question of your subject combination, so sorry about that. and you can't get the card outside enugu state.
Have gotten the card thru a fwend and have successfully completed my registration. For people still encountering problems with their registration i suggest you use the operators digits(it is not the usual digit normally on top of the alphabets on the keyboard but that usually beside it) . I dont know if that is its official name but i know it worked for me last year while encountering problem during an online registration.

Imagine, the cafe guy collected 1k because of that . I dont know if its gonna work for candidates who picked unn as their second choice though.

And please, any art student already with the direct entry past question should kindly send it to my email: josephine.kolawole@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'm lost in this trend #covers face with hands#
thanks to all that kept it moving...
to those that have successfully registered, congrats!!

to those still struggling to get it through, wish u the speed of light..

to those that are ready for the exam, Gods favour..
to those that are not ready, Gods grace..

prosperous and fruitful jacking to you all..

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
francawilson: This past question paper wants 2scatter my head ooo. Chei!!!

easy naw...
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
got the second choice brethren, I must say it's totally unfair for unn to have dashed your hope. it's wired how a federal school will just come up with a crazy idea as such. they should have informed the general public, it's hurts jor.... wish you guys luck in your various first choice institutions.

for those that obtained multiple forms, I don't really know sha, but I'm sure is not all schools that have the same policy of obtaining applicant list from jamb, you might get lucky in the other schools...

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joejonah: I'm lost in this trend #covers face with hands#
thanks to all that kept it moving...
to those that have successfully registered, congrats!!

to those still struggling to get it through, wish u the speed of light..

to those that are ready for the exam, Gods favour..
to those that are not ready, Gods grace..

prosperous and fruitful jacking to you all..

grin Joe just crawled out of the cave...omo see jacking nah!! shocked good bro! Keep it up.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
prolifikVj: grin Joe just crawled out of the cave...omo see jacking nah!! shocked good bro! Keep it up.
LOL. I was just going to call you out of your own cave.
xtian234: There is no provision for second chioce... jamb on sends first choice candidates alone and fom experience unn does not accept second choice for de i was in your shoe last i just sacrificed that 2k for dem since i was unable to process the form
^^^Here, prolifikVj, my earlier suspicion. They wan carry us raise extra fund. I'm wishing you success, bro, & everyone else on the thread. I hope to read your success stories here soon.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Artery: LOL. I was just going to call you out of your own cave.^^^Here, prolifikVj, my earlier suspicion. They wan carry us raise extra fund. I'm wishing you success, bro, & everyone else on the thread. I hope to read your success stories here soon.

Despite the disappointment...here you are taking it strongly..wishing us good. You're a man Artery. Thanks so much buddy.
I ask for one thing though...when Unical works out, which I believe it will, do not fail to share your testimony with us...right here..unn thread.
Deal?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
prolifikVj:

Despite the disappointment...here you are taking it strongly..wishing us good. You're a man Artery. Thanks so much buddy.
I ask for one thing though...when Unical works out, which I believe it will, do not fail to share your testimony with us...right here..unn thread.
Deal?
Of course I will. Thanks, man.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Lordchux: 3:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Wow, u guys are really helping out here. It great knowing this is real. pls I need past question paper. My department is Agricultural Economics. Here is my email : luvedges@gmail.com
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Lordchux: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Akin... You've not answered me...should I send the combination I spoke of?
If yes...send me your email addy[/quote]. I need someone to help me out. It great knowing this is real. pls I need past question paper. Can some one help me pls. My department is Agricultural Economics. Here is my email : luvedges@gmail.com
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Lordchux: Wow, u guys are really helping out here. It great knowing this is real. pls I need past question paper. My department is Agricultural Economics. Here is my email : luvedges@gmail.com

sent!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by PLUV54: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
i tink my case is a special and a lucky 1. i got 2 DE forms, and i was able to register the both skul post utme witout stress.....

IS REALLY THE HAND OF GOD smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#770077][/color] THANK YOU JESUS.....

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by simplynace(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Joejonah:

sent!

No disrespect to you but y do you keep turning a blind eye whenever I ask for past questions? Not fair mate! not fair!!

scattermyenemies@ymail.com
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Easy bro/sis!

Its possible he already sent it. Maybe network ish.

I just sent them now.
simplynace:

No disrespect to you but y do you keep turning a blind eye whenever I ask for past questions? Not fair mate! not fair!!

bluecole2002@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by zamani22: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2014
UNN 1st,2nd,3rd Batch Admission list 2014/2015 out.call 07068742114
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by simplynace(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
queenlord: Easy bro/sis!

Its possible he already sent it. Maybe network ish.

I just sent them now.

Thanks mate... received

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Involved In Motor Accident, 2 Students Confirmed Dead (Graphic) / Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) / Waec 2012/2013 : Yet Another Mass Failure Recorded- Here Is The ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.