Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. (38851 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Heart2heart(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Francawilson, you just brought in another sinker!! Ebola!!!! gosh!!!! STICKING TO TRAVELLING THAT SAME DAY. But this is mentally sapping for me whose family resides in enugu let alone you coming from abuja. That thing wey carry u go Nsukka will pay off. Are you DE student too?
francawilson: @artery abi Vein&co u guys didn't need 2quote @heart2heart's long post. Haba! Making d thread lousy. Abeg unquote him or quote a little.

because of Ebola,i'm afraid of sleeping in a hotel sef. Hav no plans of where 2sleep. Wetin carry me go put Nsuka.

IMSU; Ibadan; OAU don't conduct post UME 4DE students. This sh*t is pumping so much adrenaline in2 my system.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by seth002(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
HURRY UP AND GAIN ADMISSION INTO CROWNPOLYTECHNIC WITH OR WITHOUT JAMB FOR THE 2014/2015 ACCADEMIC SESSION

Crownpolytechnic is a private polytechnic situated at Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state. its accredited by by the NBTE. you can purchase your admission scratch card for 5500naira only and apply online. admission status will be available after 48hours of online application.

you can visit the school website for more info at www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng or you can contact me

Number: 07032749477
BBM Pin: 29127AAD
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Heart2heart(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Back from church, hey!!! It was a great time in God's presence. God gave my wife His words today, "GO AND EXCEL"... Hey!!! In same vain, i speak to you all UNN prospective students. Go excel and Conquer! You will make it in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Donrichman: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Donrichman: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
My advice...wherever u might be coming from...be in Nsk by friday evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Heart2heart(m): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Donrichman: thanks so much for your suggestions. she is going for BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (Bus admin). I have discussed with wifey, and i dn't give going a day before a second thought as such. It is almost a dead option. I don't buy the idea of your fiance qutting the race. I had to suspend my trip to be through this wt my woman. We can talk more on this to see how to assist ur girl perhaps she agrees to come in to enugu before the said date of exam. I have agreed to hit the road for Nsukka that same day like a man. I will brace up and go through the hassle if the hotel plan finally dies a natural death.. It is well and i will get there early by His grace.
Donrichman:
@heart2heart. Abeg whch course is ur wifey going 4? I'm supporting my fiancee too&don't even knw how 2go abt where she'l stay&so on cos she's coming frm Lag. She even wants 2forfeit d whole screening exercise due 2ebola but I'm encouraging her.

Mind u. If u'r going 2stay in a hotel;go wit ur bedsheet (probably leave it 4d hotel afta checking out)&pour jik/Izal on d toilet,sink&bath tub b4 using dem. And don't walk around bare footed .Wear socks/silpas&don't tak it home.

The room cleaners don't disinfect d rooms vry well. They don't even clean vry well.Try as much as possble not 2wash ur hands lik crazy cos u don't knw if they treated an Ebola pt in d room u'l b staying.

That's what I'v bn doing anyway since my job involves travelling a lot.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin
Heart2heart: @Donrichman: thanks so much for your suggestions. she is going for BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (Bus admin). I have discussed with wifey, and i dn't give going a day before a second thought as such. It is almost a dead option. I don't buy the idea of your fiance qutting the race. I had to suspend my trip to be through this wt my woman. We can talk more on this to see how to assist ur girl perhaps she agrees to come in to enugu before the said date of exam. I have agreed to hit the road for Nsukka that same day like a man. I will brace up and go through the hassle if the hotel plan finally dies a natural death.. It is well and i will get there early by His grace.
Hmmm... Am impressed grin.

That's d much I can say!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Aren't we blowing this issue of Ebola way out of proportion? It's a fact that this deadly virus is in Nigeria, but I think the cases have been well managed and its spread contained to the point where we can live our lives devoid of unnecessary fear; even in Liberia that is worst hit, they don't lock themselves at home!

As much as you can afford it, be in Nsukka at least a day before the exams. This is important not just to meet up with the time but also that you'll be well acclimatized to your new environment; trust me, the last thing you want is to barge into an exam hall all sweaty and tensed up.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by lizzlix(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
I learnt that UNN will be changing their VC. Please, how true is that?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joshtos: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Donrichman:
My babe was lucky. She got 2DE forms 4UNN&Ibadan &successfully registered 4their post UME.I even did d UNN own myself cos she's not available right now.

But frm what I hear;UI is kind of tribalistic. Yoruba ppl are top priority wen considering ppl 2giv admission so Nsuka is her last bet now.

Did u successfully register? I heard they extended d registration dat.Don't knw how truthful dat rumor is sha.
I dont believe that at all o. UI is purely meritocratic especially when it comes to a level students.

I picked UI last year but i wasn't picked because I lacked behind with 2 points as per the meritocratic list . Its all about reaching the cutoff which differs according to peoples performance that year. But for the second batch you have to work it. I dint work it because i thought they would gimme another course cos i hail from Oyo but to my surprise a Ghanian girl who worked it got admitted while i didnt. Dont lemme share what i was told here, when i went to the admission office.

In summary, UI is all about reaching the cut off mark for the meritocratic list but if she dint make it, she can as well find her way and will be given another available course.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2014
1st day of DE week! Adrenaline...

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ItzladyP24(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
simplynace:

Thanks mate... received

Pls help me wit d past questions too. Eng, bio, chem, physics. tanx
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
The antispam bot keeps banning me y?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Top of the Morning wonderful people grin cheesy *clearingcobwebs* Everyone yaff VAMUS cheesy.

How's preparations going? Serious jacking I guess cheesy.
Success to all of us oh kiss
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2014
ItzladyP24:

Send ur email. Wat course are u coming in for?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ItzladyP24(f): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2014
queenlord: Send ur email. Wat course are u coming in for?

nchikapamela@gmail.com, medicine. tanx
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2014
k
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by chobbyme: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls is d venue out
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2014
ItzladyP24:

nchikapamela@gmail.com, medicine. tanx
Sent!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ehcenihc(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
chobbyme: Pls is d venue out
Mba
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
alright
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ItzladyP24(f): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
queenlord: Sent!
pls resend, no attachments
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
hopeyemi26: please I need economics, math and
English......please and please...Hopeyemi26@gmail.com
sorry I don't have that combination.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by eugeezy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hw d jacking dey go? d medico ppl rmmba say na 15ppl at most,so ur goal should be 300+. Make d best use of the next 72hrs.

Goodluck Everyone!.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2014
some guys had gone on extinction in this trend...
let me call them.

ProlifikVj
samsolite.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 1:33am On Sep 17, 2014
eugeezy: Hw d jacking dey go? d medico ppl rmmba say na 15ppl at most,so ur goal should be 300+. Make d best use of the next 72hrs.

Goodluck Everyone!.

I learnt you scored 3 rocking 10 last year..
it would be good if you share tips, tricks, and the materials that helped you most with us.

best regards, and waiting too....

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nsukka here I come....
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Joejonah: some guys had gone on extinction in this trend...
let me call them.

ProlifikVj
samsolite.

Coming from someone just taking a peep..
...from inside the cave he's been in for a week now... cheesy
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by simplynace(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItzladyP24:

Sorry bro... I just got your message now and I dont know if it would be too late. What's your email add if I may ask?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ItzladyP24(f): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=simplynace]

Sorry bro... I just got your message now and I dont know if it would be too late. What's your email add if I may ask?[/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Are Not Admitted On Jamb Caps Portal / How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.