Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. (38859 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Uw!

What course are u coming in for?
simplynace:

Thanks mate... received
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
simplynace:

No disrespect to you but y do you keep turning a blind eye whenever I ask for past questions? Not fair mate! not fair!!

bluecole2002@yahoo.com

Oga that's harsh now??
it wasn't intentional...
thanks queenlord.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by simplynace(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
queenlord: Uw!

What course are u coming in for?

Architecture
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by simplynace(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Joejonah:

Oga that's harsh now??
it wasn't intentional...
thanks queenlord.

My apologies if you interpreted that way... we cool?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Honestly...reading isn't a very funny business.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Days seem longer...certainly more than 24hours...at least 36hours or so. Is something wrong with me? grin
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls I use God 2 beg pple on dis thread. Am avn dis "jamb ish" dat Jamb didn't send my name to Unn. I obtaind 2 D.e forms. Plz is dia ani solution ryt nw and d form is closin tomorow.pls can ani1 advice or has ani1 seen his own 2 resolve pls
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
kempreze: If u purchased more than one DE forms, no show for you!!!!
Just coming from JAMB offfice

akinzyakin: Pls I use God 2 beg pple on dis thread. Am avn dis "jamb ish" dat Jamb didn't send my name to Unn. I obtaind 2 D.e forms. Plz is dia ani solution ryt nw and d form is closin tomorow.pls can ani1 advice or has ani1 seen his own 2 resolve pls

What about your 1st choice? I mean the other school...same response?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by obuksjr(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
akinzyakin: Pls I use God 2 beg pple on dis thread. Am avn dis "jamb ish" dat Jamb didn't send my name to Unn. I obtaind 2 D.e forms. Plz is dia ani solution ryt nw and d form is closin tomorow.pls can ani1 advice or has ani1 seen his own 2 resolve pls
It is unfortunate, you just have to accept the obvious that nothing can be done to help the situation because JAMB has woken up to their responsibilities.My cousine is facing the same fate since he purchased two DE forms,one for UNN and another for UNIBEN.And as it stands now he is unable to register in both schools and he has accepted the reality and decide to give it a shot next year.During my days people bought more than three forms and it worked but it is no longer business as usual with the innovation going on in JAMB.So don't let anything deter or cow you from achieving your dream because life is all about risk.You can go for it next year if you are not satisfied with your current discipline,and I will give you the little assistance I can when necessary.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
prolifikVj:

What about your 1st choice? I mean the other school...same response?
Yes pls.. I tink its d same tin but I wud confam dat tonyt cos d sklz server aint dat gud dahz y
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
obuksjr: It is unfortunate, you just have to accept the obvious that nothing can be done to help the situation because JAMB has woken up to their responsibilities.My cousine is facing the same fate since he purchased two DE forms,one for UNN and another for UNIBEN.And as it stands now he is unable to register in both schools and he has accepted the reality and decide to give it a shot next year.During my days people bought more than three forms and it worked but it is no longer business as usual with the innovation going on in JAMB.So don't let anything deter or cow you from achieving your dream because life is all about risk.You can go for it next year if you are not satisfied with your current discipline,and I will give you the little assistance I can when necessary.
*sighs*. Okay bro.. Tanx very much.apreciate You
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
shocked
prolifikVj: Days seem longer...certainly more than 24hours...at least 36hours or so. Is something wrong with me? grin
shocked Like seriously? That's because you've been reading close to 24hrs I guess. For me, d reverse is d case. I feel d days are shorter cos dis babe has been really struggling 2 read oh. God help us oh. Success to everyone.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
queenlord: shocked
shocked Like seriously? That's because you've been reading close to 24hrs I guess. For me, d reverse is d case. I feel d days are shorter cos dis babe has been really struggling 2 read oh. God help us oh. Success to everyone.

Queenlord!! Am trying to believe your lordship!
Why is that so hard for me
We can only do the most we can...I no go kill myself wo
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
obuksjr: It is unfortunate, you just have to accept the obvious that nothing can be done to help the situation because JAMB has woken up to their responsibilities.My cousine is facing the same fate since he purchased two DE forms,one for UNN and another for UNIBEN.And as it stands now he is unable to register in both schools and he has accepted the reality and decide to give it a shot next year.During my days people bought more than three forms and it worked but it is no longer business as usual with the innovation going on in JAMB.So don't let anything deter or cow you from achieving your dream because life is all about risk.You can go for it next year if you are not satisfied with your current discipline,and I will give you the little assistance I can when necessary.

That's our senior colleague talking...
Abeg keep your Dr Shu materials...tripathi, haemat, clin chem.. everything for us...I trust you're good with tutorials too.
I hail u sir!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na wa ooo. In psquare's voice: e no easy oooo

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by obuksjr(m): 2:47am On Sep 12, 2014
prolifikVj:

That's our senior colleague talking...
Abeg keep your Dr Shu materials...tripathi, haemat, clin chem.. everything for us...I trust you're good with tutorials too.
I hail u sir!
Lol...It is good to hear that you know Dr. Shu of pharmacology department already.Just do your best and make sure your target should be 300 and above to guarantee your place.To be honest with you it is highly competitive,especially MBBS where they don't take more than ten persons amidst hundreds that will come for the exam,but it is strictly on merit.If I can make it via DE despite the competition then,I believe you too can...SUCCESS
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
obuksjr: Lol...It is good to hear that you know Dr. Shu of pharmacology department already.Just do your best and make sure your target should be 300 and above to guarantee your place.To be honest with you it is highly competitive,especially MBBS where they don't take more than ten persons amidst hundreds that will come for the exam,but it is strictly on merit.If I can make it via DE despite the competition then,I believe you too can...SUCCESS

He taught me pharm...funny man.
Just 10 persons? Indeed it is competitive!! 300 and above...300 and above..
...that's nothing less than 30/40...God dey sha.
Thanks for the encouraging words bro! Appreciate!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
easy people, you all have suddenly disappeared!!
Me I dey vex, how I wish say person nor dey forget Watin e read before, I for nor dey waste time they read again.

it seems u guys are finding the struggle easy over there!!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joejonah: easy people, you all have suddenly disappeared!!
Me I dey vex, how I wish say person nor dey forget Watin e read before, I for nor dey waste time they read again.

it seems u guys are finding the struggle easy over there!!

grin grin Joe don turn nocturnal animal...na only for night him dey reply...unn go hear am be that grin
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Heart2heart(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
for those of us coming from far states,how do we hanlde our accomodation issue? i learnt there would be mammoth of crowd..
francawilson:
Don't giv up.Pray abt it&try again. Think d ppl getting "not sent by
Jamb" mssg is because their registeration was either incomplete or omission by error.

I'v seen ppl who bought 3 DE forms dis yr&successfully registered.

Kai! Jacking no easy ooo. Am I d only one finding dis past questions harsh lik Jamb questions. Na wa ooo. In psquare's voice: e no easy oooo
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Heart2heart: for those of us coming from far states,how do we hanlde our accomodation issue? i learnt there would be mammoth of crowd..
That question calls for attention oh.

To the stalites/students in d house, how can u be of help. Will school still be in session?

Staying in a hotel is a good idea but for how long? Considering d fact that we will have to wait till 24th for interview.

Stalites!!!!!!!!!
Senior Colleagues!!!!!!!
This is ur call oh. Pls respond.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
queenlord:

To the stalites/students in d house, how can u be of help. Will school still be in session?

Staying in a hotel is a good idea but for how long? Considering d fact that we will have to wait till 24th for interview.

Stalites!!!!!!!!!
Senior Colleagues!!!!!!!

Queenlord...Stalites?? Wow...nice ring to it...would love to know the origin though...

Well...the hostels could be accommodating, in session or not...plus,there are guest houses...CEC en others..
Honestly, my headache is that loooooong period between 20th and 25th...its quite long.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hehehe... About the origin, lemme not start.

Hostels being accomodating, good news ohjavascript:void(0);. But I doubt I wanna stay there if I don't know anyone there *covers face*

Oh abt d waiting period, its long oh but I pray it will be worth d wait. God help us!!!
prolifikVj:

Queenlord...Stalites?? Wow...nice ring to it...would love to know the origin though...

Well...the hostels could be accommodating, in session or not...plus,there are guest houses...CEC en others..
Honestly, my headache is that loooooong period between 20th and 25th...its quite long.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Heart2heart(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2014
relax!! u will pass...it is not by might nor my power but by His special grace..do you part..
francawilson: Am I d only one dat observed dat UNN deson't repeat questions.

I'v studied d whole biology&i'm currently in chemistry&i observed dat only 2/3 questions are likely 2b repeated frm past years.This sch harsh no b small.

D post ume questions are copied frm Jamb.

I wish I applied 2schs dat don't take post ume Allah! It'l tak God's favour 2pass dis kin kakaraka exam.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Heart2heart(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Having heard from advice and tips on this forth coming Post UME exam ish**, it is going to be some journey that needs proper planning and identifying the hiccups that may arise. Thank God i would be in enugu that period as my itinery has changed, I tried to book for hotels where my wifey will stay a day before the exam to avoid the traffic gridlock but seems 90% of the hotels are all booked. Also, i have confirmed that CEC has been fully booked since last week. So am thinking of driving her to Nsukka on the exam day from home (enugu) early in the morning, but i am discourage not to because the two routes to Nsukka from enugu are risky to ply on in the morning and there is gonna be heavy traffic gridlock. More so i dnt know that route if am to drive. I think my options now are to drive her to Nsukka on friday (a day before exam); i would also have to pick up some students going to Nsukka at the park since i dnt know the road to the school. We sleep in a hotel, then after her exams on saturday 20th, we drive back home to Enugu city. Second option: to try using the new route to Nsukka via nike lake road on friday afternoon; if the road is busy, we head to nsukka through that route on friday afternoon, but if not i resort to the 9th mile route. The new road to Nsukka linking enugu city via nike lake route takes averagely 45mins, but the expressway via 9th mile takes 1hr 45mins, but on such busy day, the time should exceed as stated. I am already anticipating the stress for my wife, but i have to come home and help her go through this cus i learnt that the crowd is crazy...running around for hall and lots more. This is just the major phase. The screening is settled since it is a stone throw from home....Any info on hotels accomodation near UNN nsukka should drop pls. Thanks..
queenlord:

Stalites!!!!!!!!!
Senior Colleagues!!!!!!!

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Heart2heart: Having heard from advice and tips on this forth coming Post UME exam ish**, it is going to be some journey that needs proper planning and identifying the hiccups that may arise. Thank God i would be in enugu that period as my itinery has changed, I tried to book for hotels where my wifey will stay a day before the exam to avoid the traffic gridlock but seems 90% of the hotels are all booked. Also, i have confirmed that CEC has been fully booked since last week. So am thinking of driving her to Nsukka on the exam day from home (enugu) early in the morning, but i am discourage not to because the two routes to Nsukka from enugu are risky to ply on in the morning and there is gonna be heavy traffic gridlock. More so i dnt know that route if am to drive. I think my options now are to drive her to Nsukka on friday (a day before exam); i would also have to pick up some students going to Nsukka at the park since i dnt know the road to the school. We sleep in a hotel, then after her exams on saturday 20th, we drive back home to Enugu city. Second option: to try using the new route to Nsukka via nike lake road on friday afternoon; if the road is busy, we head to nsukka through that route on friday afternoon, but if not i resort to the 9th mile route. The new road to Nsukka linking enugu city via nike lake route takes averagely 45mins, but the expressway via 9th mile takes 1hr 45mins, but on such busy day, the time should exceed as stated. I am already anticipating the stress for my wife, but i have to come home and help her go through this cus i learnt that the crowd is crazy...running around for hall and lots more. This is just the major phase. The screening is settled since it is a stone throw from home....Any info on hotels accomodation near UNN nsukka should drop pls. Thanks..

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Wow! Now this is getting more scary. I reside in Lagos and my initial plan was to go to my frnd's place at Enugu and travel down to Nsukka on d day day of the exam. With this ur analysis, I really don't know what to Do now.
Heart2heart: Having heard from advice and tips on this forth coming Post UME exam ish**, it is going to be some journey that needs proper planning and identifying the hiccups that may arise. Thank God i would be in enugu that period as my itinery has changed, I tried to book for hotels where my wifey will stay a day before the exam to avoid the traffic gridlock but seems 90% of the hotels are all booked. Also, i have confirmed that CEC has been fully booked since last week. So am thinking of driving her to Nsukka on the exam day from home (enugu) early in the morning, but i am discourage not to because the two routes to Nsukka from enugu are risky to ply on in the morning and there is gonna be heavy traffic gridlock. More so i dnt know that route if am to drive. I think my options now are to drive her to Nsukka on friday (a day before exam); i would also have to pick up some students going to Nsukka at the park since i dnt know the road to the school. We sleep in a hotel, then after her exams on saturday 20th, we drive back home to Enugu city. Second option: to try using the new route to Nsukka via nike lake road on friday afternoon; if the road is busy, we head to nsukka through that route on friday afternoon, but if not i resort to the 9th mile route. The new road to Nsukka linking enugu city via nike lake route takes averagely 45mins, but the expressway via 9th mile takes 1hr 45mins, but on such busy day, the time should exceed as stated. I am already anticipating the stress for my wife, but i have to come home and help her go through this cus i learnt that the crowd is crazy...running around for hall and lots more. This is just the major phase. The screening is settled since it is a stone throw from home....Any info on hotels accomodation near UNN nsukka should drop pls. Thanks..
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Heart2heart(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2014
Seriously! i am at cross roads like you too. I am still thinking it out. But i have to prepare for both option, travelling a day before and same day but am so scared of finding myself in unforseen issues that might hinder the morning journey. That is my fear! i hv thought it out and everyone is saying go before that day! go before that day!! that UNN keeps to time. That the reduction of crowd by screening out starts from closing the door at gate crashers and late comers, so why do i hv to gamble with that african mentality. if u hv got more info as requested, holla back..
queenlord: Wow! Now this is getting more scary. I reside in Lagos and my initial plan was to go to my frnd's place at Enugu and travel down to Nsukka on d day day of the exam. With this ur analysis, I really don't know what to Do now.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
francawilson: Am I d only one dat observed dat UNN deson't repeat questions.

I'v studied d whole biology&i'm currently in chemistry&i observed dat only 2/3 questions are likely 2b repeated frm past years.This sch harsh no b small.

D post ume questions are copied frm Jamb.

I wish I applied 2schs dat don't take post ume Allah! It'l tak God's favour 2pass dis kin kakaraka exam.

you are dam funny...
yeah, unn hardly repeat past question and their questions are picked randomly from jamb past questions. if you will be able to handle most of those jamb questions, you have their soft edge... don't be afraid though..

my prayers are with you all, we must all sing for joy at the later eend.

concerning those that are far off, I heard unn girls are so accommodating, I don't think anyone should be shy of pleading for where to lay your head, so of them would still be in school then.

I know the guys don't have problem, we can even keep watch with the security men in the school.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams / Somadina Nwabuwa Gets Yam Tuber, Live Chicken As COOU Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.