Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (31763 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Jonathan Moves To Save Al-makura, Meets Nasarawa Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Just wait till Fayose is sworn in and see wonders! The house would all defect to the Umbrella in a jiffy. You think Jona would want to loose his foothold already? You guys should be more concerned about Osun which is resting on a cliff and only needs a little shove to fall back to the PDP cheesy
You guys will end up gifting APC sympathy votes. The PDP should play politics with decorum and not politics of witch-hunt using federal might. Remember, POWER come and GO!

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by desgiezd(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
At the end of the day, they will give the governor the Nyako treatment, that is, join the PDP and escape impeachment!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nnewi1stSon: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
LMAyedun: APC states aren't finding things funny anymore....
We've still got Edo state to go... Jona surely wants to give them an overdose of their supporter of APC! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by bokoslayer: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
GentleMimi: Nyako...Al-Makura....who is next?
Nigerian politics: rugged and crazy. A case of survival of the fittest and the baddest godfather.
If u aint ready to play dirty,keep away.
All those peeps shouting PDP,lol!
It is a ''notice'' that will ''follow due process''. tongue
Let the facts speak for themselves...Res ipsa loquitus. Defend yourself,your Excellency.

Mimi,

You know the 'PDP's due process' can be so fast sometimes smiley
It's a pity Al-Makura went to war without soldiers.

I don buy scotch whiskey to celebrate Nyako's impending impeachment sha grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nnewi1stSon: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: You guys will end up gifting APC sympathy votes. The PDP should play politics with decorum and not politics of witch-hunt using federal might. Remember, POWER come and GO!
Tell that to Lier Mohammed who opens his gobble to lambast the president at any slightest opportunity, even el-rufai the islamist! Thing is, they all mistook jona's humility for stupidity, he's about to show them the militant side of him. By the time he'd done with them, even Tinubu will be sweating in his undies!

32 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by fijiano202(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Faun:
The impeachment notice was served by the Nasarawa State Assembly.
Can't you read?
PDP 20 APC 4 Are u dumb?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
texaco1: gej is teaching small boy tinubuu and his friends the game. It is time for ttinubu to sit down with short knickers and learn from gej the master

I have said it time and time again on here that Tinubu is no fool but a master political strategist. Tinubu can never support the northern to power.

The visit of Jonathan to the south west, holding discussions with western leaders in the opposition party which Buhari kicked against, aligning with royal fathers in the west is the result we're witnessing. Tinubu once again has sold out the entire south west to PDP.

The only state GEJ will allow Tinubu decide its faith is Lagos state to enable him continue his stronghold.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by GentleMimi: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Edo State shoe shiner.
LMAO! I have some respect for Oshiomhole...actually. And his reputation has been above average so far.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

Stale lines!
Are you ready to dump ur dirty broom?

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by desgiezd(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
GentleMimi: Nyako...Al-Makura....who is next?
Nigerian politics: rugged and crazy. A case of survival of the fittest and the baddest godfather.
If u aint ready to play dirty,keep away.
All those peeps shouting PDP,lol!
It is a ''notice'' that will ''follow due process''. tongue
Let the facts speak for themselves...Res ipsa loquitus. Defend yourself,your Excellency.

Its a pity this is the way Nigeria is being run presently. So, so sad!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Neaman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
I remember when GEJ said "INEC has a timetable, beside, Its not time..if its time for me to declare my 2015 intention you will know..infact the whole country will know cos it will bring about distractions and heating-up of the polity and wheather i decide to recontest or not some people will not be comfortable with my decisions..for now allow me deliver good governance i promised Nigerians in 2011"

yes GEJ let them feel the fact u aint clueless as they thought, make them remain uncomfortable.
GEJ-2019.

21 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
GentleMimi:
LMAO! I have some respect for Oshiomhole...actually. And his reputation has been above average so far.
GEJ is getting rid of the Fanatics polluting our politcal space. cool
GentleMimi:
GEJ is getting rid of the Fanatics polluting our politcal space.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Scout60(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
fijiano202: PDP politics...our girls are still missing but all Bro Jo care abt his winning 2015
How does girl take concern. abeg I wan hear joor.....

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Tell that to Lier Mohammed who opens his gobble to lambast the president at any slightest opportunity, even el-rufai the islamist! Thing is, they all mistook jona's humility for stupidity, he's about to show them the militant side of him. By the time he'd done with them, even Tinubu will be sweating in his undies!
Lol @ militant side. Well I agree with you that the opposition has rather been too hard on the President, however, being a Leader he should take it as part of his leadership.

Honestly i dont fault this Impeachment IF the allegations are true.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by GentleMimi: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
@ bokoslayer
Lol! Ahswear! Due process on the go.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by CharlesPhc: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
The current party affiliation of the 36 state governors is:

18 People's Democratic Party (PDP) +1 Fayose
16 All Progressive Congress (APC) -1 Feyemi (soon -1 Adamawa, -1 Nasarawa, & ? maybe Osun b4 Imo State)
1 All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)
1 Labour Party (LP)

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: You guys will end up gifting APC sympathy votes. The PDP should play politics with decorum and not politics of witch-hunt using federal might. Remember, POWER come and GO!
We are getting rid of the Fanatics in Government and you are here spewing rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by idumuose(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

No, we are not concerned, we want the impunity to continue! Something is building in the offing!
APC is the king of impunity.They are getting a dose of their own medicine.impeachment or not,Nasarawa state is returning to PDP

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by fijiano202(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Scout60:
How does girl take concern. abeg I wan hear joor.....
misplaced priority...shekenah
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by idupaul: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
fijiano202: PDP politics...our girls are still missing but all Bro Jo care abt his winning 2015

Have you ever even been to Nassarawa that you now ascribe the political woes of the governor to GEJ ..

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by bokoslayer: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
GentleMimi: @ bokoslayer
Lol! Ahswear! Due process on the go.

See as rain beat broom. Na due process dem go use wound APC o. I trust APC not to rest, they will attempt to get an injunction against 'due process' grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by cyril10(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2014

Wait there, some of you were calling him clueless, we shall see how things will pang out at the right time.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by fijiano202(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
idupaul:
Have you ever even been to Nassarawa that you now ascribe the political woes of the governor to GEJ ..
that is what u all said abt APC Nyako
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by cyril10(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: This is Raining Season, you better drop that your dirty BROOM and run under the UMBRELLA (Insurance)or have yourself to blame tongue

Heheheheh, na wa e.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by fijiano202(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
cyril10:
Wait there, some of you were calling him clueless, we shall see how things will pang out at the right time.
wait there until boko boys kidnap ur sister before u truely understand how clueless Bros Jo is

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Faun(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
fijiano202: PDP 20 APC 4 Are u dumb?

My brother, you're the only dumbo here.
So because they're PDP, then it must mean Jonathan is pulling their strings?
Did it never occur to you that Nasarawa PDP might just be working for their interests and the survival of their party in their state, NOT because Jonathan told them to? Or should I just attribute it to your lack of intelligence and general inability to know that, while Jonathan may be PDP, not every PDP action is Jonathan-inspired?

Now tell me, dumbo, should the fact that Rochas of Imo state sacked his former Deputy also mean it was Tinubu who ordered him to do it?

You guys are just naturally unintelligent, and that's the plain truth.

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by cyril10(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
fijiano202: wait there until boko boys kidnap ur sister before u truely understand how clueless Bros Jo is

I didn't abuse you nor your family, so I know that what you stated there is not for me.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
bokoslayer:

Mimi,

You know the 'PDP's due process' can be so fast sometimes smiley
It's a pity Al-Makura went to war without soldiers.

I don buy scotch whiskey to celebrate Nyako's impending impeachment sha grin
Al Makura is not wise, he knew he may be impeached but refused to do something about it. If i were him after the massacre of our able security personnel i would ve moved out of APC back to PDP in order to save my garri

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by ichidodo: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
An avalanche of impeachments may be the only way to whittle down boko haram gominas never mind the sponsors....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Youpele52: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Just as America trained Osama and armed him to do their dirties that's how same America are doing with Boko haram. The goal here is to destabilise Nigeria socially like Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan etc, or even politically, economically, and security wise, then come on to like superman to save the day but only to be paid in oil fields and right to usher in their oil companies to explore and exploit our oil. Why'd you think they predict the separation of Nigeria. Once we separate, we'll be weakened for them to penetrate and carry out their scheme. "Oil is the new money". Read this poem to get more knowledge of this.

www.wattpad.com/59535524-15-_-uncle-sam-begat-nephew-haram

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
undecided
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by texaco1: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
SeaGold:

I have said it time and time again on here that Tinubu is no fool but a master political strategist. Tinubu can never support the northern to power.

The visit of Jonathan to the south west, holding discussions with western leaders in the opposition party which Buhari kicked against, aligning with royal fathers in the west is the result we're witnessing. Tinubu once again has sold out the entire south west to PDP.

The only state GEJ will allow Tinubu decide its faith is Lagos state to enable him continue his stronghold.
so now tinubu is delibrately making sure that apc lose in all the south west states ?is that they are now saying? Whjch means apc knows that pdp will win all the other states? Bros I don't think ur assertions and assumptions are correct. Don't let tyinubu fool you. He is losing and his so called political castle is crumbling faster than he can control it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Governor Bala Mohammed Returns To Bauchi In Style After Supreme Court Victory / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.