Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (31766 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Jonathan Moves To Save Al-makura, Meets Nasarawa Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by donphilopus: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: We've still got Edo state to go... Jona surely wants to give them an overdose of their supporter of APC! cheesy

Remember PDP only has 9/24 in Edo State. So, don't think what happened in NGF and RSHA would happen in Edo State!
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: We are getting rid of the Fanatics in Government and you are here spewing rubbish.
We? Are you a member of the house?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly: Good news! Fayose should be ready to spend only a week as governor before being thrown to the sharks! Let us come together and destroy Nigeria!
after ekiti, zamfara is next.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
fijiano202: PDP politics...our girls are still missing but all Bro Jo care abt his winning 2015
my friend shut the Bleep up if u dnt know wat to say.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by oshyno(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Damn. D shiet has hit d fan 4 APC. Kiss ur government gudbye if u as a governor doesn't hv d house of asembly members to ur circle. Obama has never had his policies implemented without a fight bcuz of d majority Republicans in d asembly.

It's not even about PDP or APC. Every governor even GEJ has committed impeachable offenses . That we r not hearing impeachment from oda states is bcuz the governors have the assembly members under control.

I blame those governors facing these impeachment treat. How can u feel soo relax knowing dat any fvck up from ur side u will be booted out by d asembly members. 4get d fuss APC is making over it. If they dare take control of d Senate n house of rep GEJ won't last a day n bro Joe knows this. If Oshomole likes let him keep wearing dat em headmaster atire n not do something. He will be next.

Is like u staying in ma house n not sweep . Anyday u make me angry kpakam I throw u out.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
I'm always of the Opinion that APC need to fight for more representative in the house and senate than the executive positions !!

Now, PDP has begun the use of Power/Money/Wooing Politics !!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: We? Are you a member of the house?
stop spewing rubbish. "dats all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by LeStylo: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
GentleMimi: Nyako...Al-Makura....who is next?
Nigerian politics: rugged and crazy. A case of survival of the fittest and the baddest godfather.
If u aint ready to play dirty,keep away.
All those peeps shouting PDP,lol!
It is a ''notice'' that will ''follow due process''. tongue
Let the facts speak for themselves...Res ipsa loquitus. Defend yourself,your Excellency.

The train is likely moving towards Ogun state, where there are more lawmaker decampees from APC into PDP over the weekend. The lawmaker will want to try their numerical strenght against the governor soon.

Meanwhile, the gimmick had already failed in Rivers and Edo. From the trend, need i say more about who might likely be the instigator-in-chief?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
messpero90: stop spewing rubbish. "dats all.
You are more foolish that your fada

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Abiagirl777(f): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Abians wot do you say?i think its also damn time T A orji is impeached.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: You are more foolish that your fada
and i must confess. Ur mother is damm sweet in bed.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by begwong: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
The only way to survive this:
Mallam,decamp to Fee-Dee-Fee ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by ogbronx(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
messpero90: my friend shut the Bleep up if u dnt know wat to say.
Typical! No home training. always aggressive due to emptiness of the mind.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
I made a promise to APC supporters on NL that this 2014 PDP will teach them how to play politics. No be to pay all the media houses to make noise and hire pay per post peeps to be making noise online. Tinibu is shaking in his house now, de man fit don plot how he go sell out.

T.A Orji next

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by PhockPhockMan: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista:
The 16-count charge borders on alleged extra-budgetary expenses by the governor.

The bold is tantamount to gross misconduct and it is an impeachable offense.

Al Makura should respond to the notice and prove his "innocence" IF he is.

Political witch-hunt or not, he must answer for his innocence or otherwise.
Make Apc e-goats no catch you o o, with this your unbiased comments. PDP, Diaris God u o, see how Una dey feed APC the poison they prepared for Una.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by makzeze: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ok. No problem.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
ogbronx: Typical! No home training. always aggressive due to emptiness of the mind.
are u done? person.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by amobii: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nigerian politics: rugged and crazy. A case of survival of the fittest and the baddest godfather.
Let the facts speak for themselves...Res ipsa loquitus. Defend yourself,your Excellency.

How do you defend yourself in the hands of your enemies control by Oga at the top, in the house of 24 members, PDP is 20 and 4 is APC and with bag of Ghana must go full of foreign currency,we all know the result. This their 2015 is becoming more dirtier than what we think.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus:

Remember PDP only has 9/24 in Edo State. So, don't think what happened in NGF and RSHA would happen in Edo State!
Don't get it twisted a Ghana Must Go will do the magic.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
I can see Almukara playing hide and seek games with the Nasarawa Assemblootersgrin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by donphilopus: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Don't get it twisted a Ghana Must Go will do the magic.

You know the Headquarters of arrogant HoA members in Nigeria?! Come to Edo State for that. PDP lawmakers can't even initiate the proceedings!
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by PhockPhockMan: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
LMAyedun: APC state governors aren't finding things funny anymore.... Edo state, Adamawa state, Ogun state and now Nasarawa state.
What of Rivers state, did I hear you say impossibility? After massive defection, just like Adamawa, then.........

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by retepmurt(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
A threat to our fledgling democracy
I hp these people are not inviting military

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by deriod(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
A king doesn't reign forever jonathan & PDP can ask Baba Iyabo & Tinubu,Aye o lo titi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

No, we are not concerned, we want the impunity to continue! Something is building in the offing!

Keep beating your chest, what else can you guys plan except a coup? Let it happen and within 1hr every street in Nigeria will be filled with arms. Or an impeachment? Well that one is unhappenable because they have nothing over GEJ. Una think say 2014 na 1966. Whatever evil APC is cooking we are ready to match it 100 times.

When all APC Governors are looting their states dry just to fund APC and buy favours from emperor tinibu why won't they be impeached?

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Make Apc e-goats no catch you o o, with this your unbiased comments. PDP, Diaris God u o, see how Una dey feed APC the poison they prepared for Una.
Well I personally want a viable PDP, APC, LP and other Parties. Most of our Governors have committed impeachable offenses. If he's innocent, he should appear and prove his innocence. If the House still impeached him and he feels that it was a bias decision, he can approach the court to upturn the verdict. That was what Peter Obi did in 2006 when PDP majority Impeached him. He got the decision upturned IN 2007. Ladoja Rasheed also upturned his 2006 impeachment in 2007.

He should follow legal process

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by deriod(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
retepmurt: A threat to our fledgling democracy
I hp these people are not inviting military

Yes they are inviting d military with d do or die politicking ,everything in Nigeria is falling apart because of politics.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by fijiano202(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Faun:
My brother, you're the only dumbo here.
So because they're PDP, then it must mean Jonathan is pulling their strings?
Did it never occur to you that Nasarawa PDP might just be working for their interests and the survival of their party in their state, NOT because Jonathan told them to? Or should I just attribute it to your lack of intelligence and general inability to know that, while Jonathan may be PDP, not every PDP action is Jonathan-inspired?
Now tell me, dumbo, should the fact that Rochas of Imo state sacked his former Deputy also mean it was Tinubu who ordered him to do it?
You guys are just naturally unintelligent, and that's the plain truth.
wow,are u sure u are a nigerian? u mean nasarawa PDP didnt notice any gross misconduct and misappropriation of fund while he was in PDP but after jumping ship thats when they became aware right?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by fijiano202(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
cyril10:
I didn't abuse you nor your family, so I know that what you stated there is not for me.
bros no pull cloth what i said was not an insult oo
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by shegsrules(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Members of house sending impeachment letter when the governor is comiisssioning Olam rice factory in doma his state.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
I love your e-personality.smiley
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by ojimbo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly: Good news! Fayose should be ready to spend only a week as governor before being thrown to the sharks! Let us come together and destroy Nigeria!
help me out please. I dont understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi / Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.