Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures (35220 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sakaguchi(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2014
barackodam: U see sagakuchi, u are not ready to learn, u only wanna castigate,

And permit me to say this, u can't find the truth about Islam

Brother! I want to write something long, maybe you can wait and see it. I want to learn. I have always wanted to learn. Help me learn this. Give me 5 minutes and you will see my question.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by aligs: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2014
sakaguchi:

Why only peaceful to christians? Couldn't he as the so called greatest prophet be peaceful to all of mankind? Is he being good to the christians because the protected him too after the hijrah? Now tell me. Did the prophet no know that his followers killed people simply because they don't believe in his message? Why did he not stop them.

Let me tell you the truth, if Muhammed came today instead of 1600 years ago and said he's the greatest prophet ever, as an educated man, I'll want proof. That is the sensible thing for me to do. If he has no proof other than a book which anybody may have written and he shoves it to me as proof, I will laugh him the way I laught at GEJ and Bokoharo everyday. I'm not wrong. God gave other prophets e.g Elijah and Elisha and Moses bigger signs so he can park well.

Prophet Isa (AS) or whom you refer to as Jesus came with miracles and a clear proof and how many people believed, Prophet Musa (Moses) came with a clear proof and miracles and how many people believed?? Certainly the truth can be said and it must not always come with miracles before you believe. The truth is the truth and Islam is a religion which means total submission to the will of God, One God and belief in the unseen, belief that Prophet Muhammad (May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the last prophet, and also belief in the prophets that came before him and they include Jesus, Moses, Aaron, David, Lot, Adam etc. All the prophets came with the same message, submit your self to the will of God and worship only Him but how many have listened

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 16, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Indeed you might meet people that will contradict themselves, probably because they are not learned. Why not ask someone who is really learned.

And Anti Christ is the final test. the man who will come claiming that he is God.
we all know Anti means opposite e.g anti virus(opposite of virus), why would the person claiming he is God be opposite of christ? Why is he not opposite of Muhammed? I don't know if you understand me
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 16, 2014
Please a good muslim should help me type this passage from the quran, Sura 9:29
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Seunsherif(m): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=sakaguchi][/quote]how can someone with right sense say dis.. u are just sayin rubbish. may Allah forgive you cause u dnt kwn wat u ar sayin
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sakaguchi(m): 1:38am On Jul 16, 2014
Seunsherif: how can someone with right sense say dis.. u are just sayin rubbish. may Allah forgive you cause u dnt kwn wat u ar sayin
What is this one saying? Go and sleep joor!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Neroanna(f): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2014
HARDUBUY: .....Nah...it shouldnt be like that sis! but come to think of it, we really don't criticize & hate u guyz, like the christains do attack us unnecessarily every now & then!
well,i guess u know y the xtians attack u guys. In as much we don't welcome terrorism dat doesn't mean dat we the xtians don't do evil or bad things.that lady who quoted me was right anyway, there are good and bad people in every religion.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by spyx64(m): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Allah is God in Arabic. i don't know where you got that from
stacomaster: Pls I want to knw why Muslims don't like putin Allah as God...
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by jummylaw(f): 3:42am On Jul 16, 2014
ghettodreamz: That little kid though. He's kneeling down with his two hands up, more like serving a punishment cheesy undecided
you are very big fool for saying that with your stained mouth. May Allah forgive you idiot of the highest order. Useless mind
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by jummylaw(f): 3:47am On Jul 16, 2014
Blackchampion: Will d Ramadan change BH boys mindset? Huh?
#Crap
Useless fellow with a stupid mind set!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 4:31am On Jul 16, 2014
jummylaw: you are very big fool for saying that with your stained mouth. May Allah forgive you idiot of the highest order. Useless mind

Is that how you were being raised to approach or relate with strangers, OR better still your elders?

Young lady, grow up.

Go get some manners, you need it.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by omorobi(f): 5:14am On Jul 16, 2014
I dn't knw wot u both r arguin abt bliv in ur religion nd do not judge anyone or criticiz anyone over religion issue let d almiighty God/Allah bi d judge,he knws best. pple giv diif meanin t wot is bin read in both holy books(bible/quran) so do not criticiz anyone
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Weselion: we all know Anti means opposite e.g anti virus(opposite of virus), why would the person claiming he is God be opposite of christ? Why is he not opposite of Muhammed? I don't know if you understand me

Yes I understand you. That is because he is going to have same physical looks of Jesus and all his ways will be against Jesus. In our Quran he is called Dajjal which is the Arabic for Anti Christ. He is going to come with magic and a lot of people will follow him and they will be among the damned.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2014
aligs: [/i]

Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W) is the last prophet of Allah and he is the best of mankind... You hate a prophet of Allah who has only come as a warner just like all the prophets before him. You hate the truth.... The prophets were all mocked and some were attacked and yet you dont want to believe. So let me paste a passage of the Quran for you as a parting between me and you.

"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe." Quran 2, Verse 6
"Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment." Quran 2, Verse 7

Beautify reply. May Allah reward you.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2014
sakaguchi:

You see! You muslims like quoting from the bible and yet you insist it is corrupt? If it is corrupt, you shouldn't quote from it to buttress your point. I will only quote the koran to show you a question, I will never quote it to proof or validate my christian belief.

Naturally, we should listen to Muhammed because he came after Jesus Christ? But the thing is, more than 10 prophets prophesied about Jesus christ and and he is a central theme here since even Muhammed believed he was from God.

Jesus says, a lot of false prophet will come after him.
He said we will know they are false if they teach anything different from what he taught us. Muhammed preached differently from him.
He said some of this prophets will have thousands of followers. Muhammed has billions as a matter of fact.
He said by their fruits, we will know they are false.
Muhammed oversaw the killing a thousands of people and he was even charmed by a jew once. How can God's prophet be charmed? Can you imagine Jesus being charmed? Hahaha this is funny.
Jesus gave a very strong prophecy in the book of mathew. He said that before he comes back, false teachings from false prophets will pervade earth. He said all of the stones of the temple will be destroyed and he said that on the place of that temple, we will see a sign called " AWFUL HORROR brother, do you know what is on the place of the destroyed temple? It is Al Aqsa mosque. Why did Jesus call a mosque the awful horror?

Jesus christ said to John in Revelations that the followers of the anti christ will have a mark on their forehead. Go to nairaland front page and look at Ogwuche the terrorist's head? Go to the mirror and look at your forehead. Most muslims have that mark after constantly bowing towards Mecca. Why do muslims bow facing Mecca? If you bow facing Sokoto, will your prayers not be answered?

Oh my brother u r so confused indeed. Now you are mistaking the anti Christ for the Muslims. Pls seek knowledge rather than Google tins to prove ur point. Who do you think the so called illuminati worship? why are they called Antichrist?

pls seek knowledge. There is no use arguing with you when you don't even know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Yusluv77(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Press LIKE If You Proud To Be A MUSLIM

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by ogaju007(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Nice pictures. This just goes to prove that its not only xtians that are bambozzled by foreign stuff. When you wrote the spirit of ramadan, i was expecting to see lovely nigerian muslims but you dissapointed.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by mecussey(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2014
I just wish they are not reading how to kill and destroy.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Dhulqarnain(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Lovely pictures!!!
Ramadan Mubaraq

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Dhulqarnain(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2014
sakaguchi:

I asked more than 6 questions and all you said is this? And you wonder why people don't take Islam serious except for their security issues? When you have the balls to answer those questions, let me know. Until then, when somebody ask you questions, just go on and shout "those who disbelief, disbelief".

So if Allah has put a vail of disbelief in my heart since the day I was born so that I never believe the fighter cum prophet, why then should I be punished for what I can't help? I thought God is love? Or sorry. God is love. Allah is not.
Its ok bro.U av made ur point,and he has made his.
At d end of d day,u wnt change ur religion,nd he wnt change his.
To u is ur own religion,and to him,his.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kennyamusa(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2014
shakaz: I'm not the slightest bit being irrational. But if I am, I'm open to your enlightenment. I said that to avoid the below obnoxious idea from gaining ground. Arabian god of the crescent moon!! Hmmm.. So when * * said ''Eloi Eloi lema sabachithani'' I guess he was also referring to the hebrew god of the crescent star?
guess u have read the bible well ?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Yes I understand you. That is because he is going to have same physical looks of Jesus and all his ways will be against Jesus. In our Quran he is called Dajjal which is the Arabic for Anti Christ. He is going to come with magic and a lot of people will follow him and they will be among the damned.

We all know mohammed's teaching is different from jesus teaching. Muslims believe Jesus did not finish the gospel so mohammed came and finished it, now the person coming to destroy the world is not against mohammed or his teachings, he is totally against Jesus Christ and his teachings. Since Mohammed brought the true undiluted Gospel from God, the Anti-christ should be against him not Jesus and should also be called Anti-mohammed not Anti-christ. When the Anti-christ comes, who do you think he will persecute? Christians and muslims together? Nah, he would persecute only christians bro because christianity is the true religion from God and He is against God
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Weselion: Please a good muslim should help me type this passage from the quran, Sura 9:29
Please a good muslim should help me quote this verse here, thank you.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sissie: Lovely pictures.
Ramadan Mubarak (blessings)
hello, how are you. I have still been waiting for your reply. But if you change your mind, please let me know. smiley

Thanks.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by shakaz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennyamusa: guess u have read the bible well ?
To your chagrin, I have to the best of my knowledge. I grew up in a christain setting. Sometimes names of Prophets in Qur'an needs to be translated before I could recall there stories e.g yakubu to Jacob (A.S), Ayuba to Job (A.S)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.