Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes (2632 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Vicotex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
There is boy friend and then there is boyfriend...that tiny little space is known as the friend zone. Dont get it twisted.

Here are some friendzone quotes wink

[1]The perks of having no friends is that I will never be considered a third wheel and nobody will eve be able to friendzone me.
[2]Relationships don't last because girls date douche bags and friend zone good guys.
[3]The longer you stay in the friend zone, the harder it is to get out. If you want the girl, man up, and ge her.
[4]If a guy loves you he doesn't want to be in the friend zone. Men HATE the friend zone unless they dont love you.
[5]If the friend zone had a leader, I would be that leader (zonal director).
[6]Once a girl calls you 'dude/bro' its over for you. You have a guaranteed roster spot in the friend zone.
[7]Single because I own large pieces of land in the friend zone (anti-friendzone).
[8]You're like my brother' = Welcome to the friend zone (friendzone level 5.
[9]A friend zone is like a condom; she knows you like her but she wants to play it safe.
[10]When a girl changes her clothes in front of you, she's either really interested in yo or you are at level 99 of the friend zone...
Source: www.naijaclux.info.tm/threads/top-list-of-friendzone-quotes.34/

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lolzzz,so true...one of my colleagues does change her clothes in my front,and we aint dating at all. I have been friendzoned..*runs to ask her out* pls God,let her accept.
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Lovebond34(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yomieluv: Lolzzz,so true...one of my colleagues does change her clothes in my front,and we aint dating at all. I have been friendzoned..*runs to ask her out* pls God,let her accept.
ah will definitly pray nd fast for u for her to accept....being friendzoned z worst dan aids
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Vicotex(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
N.10 FRIEND ZONE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Hawlahscho(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Eeya..... that means I used to be in level 99 of d friend zone wt Balikis When I Ws at Panseke...... O ma se o 
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Vicotex(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hawlahscho: Eeya..... that means I used to be in level 99 of d friend zone wt Balikis When I Ws at Panseke...... O ma se o 
are you still in the zone?
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by missdebs(f): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
season of friendzone threads
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Vicotex(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
missdebs: season of friendzone threads
currently the latest trend on NL
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Hawlahscho(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Vicotex: are you still in the zone?

emphatic no.
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by internetpo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Make i run stamp my signature here before it reaches frontpage.

Friendzone? I have been there b4
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
I asked a lady out but she decline my request though we kiss and romance but each time I try to unbotton her skirt. She stops me.... av I been friendzoned ?
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by youthmustwork: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
she kisses me, sleep on top of me, play wit me and changes her clothes right in front of me.

but always ignore me access. no need telln me. I guess I ve been friendzoned!!!.
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Vicotex(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
youthmustwork: she kisses me, sleep on top of me, play wit me and changes her clothes right in front of me.

but always ignore me access. no need telln me. I guess I ve been friendzoned!!!.
thats not #FZ she wan't you to ginger her morale b4 she'll give you the password to her panties

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Odunharry(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2014
chaii

Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Tymax(m): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2014
Let the friendzone threads thrive. Brothers need to be free from the clutches of manipulation. No woman should eat her cake and have it.
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by tbagjames(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2014
tosyne2much: I asked a lady out but she decline my request though we kiss and romance but each time I try to unbotton her skirt. She stops me.... av I been friendzoned ?
Level 3
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by youthmustwork: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Vicotex: thats not #FZ she wan't you to ginger her morale b4 she'll give you the password to her panties
hmmmmm. she ve been doing ds close to a year nw.
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by loswhite(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2014
youthmustwork: hmmmmm. she ve been doing ds close to a year nw.
you have been zoned friend grin
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by showgolee(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2014
How about if your friend girlfriend changes in front of you, what do we call that??
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by youthmustwork: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2014
loswhite: you have been zoned friend grin
I use to knw. but jux tryn my luck if it will shine. I guess z tym to call it a quit
Re: Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
I just came to mount my signature

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces / How I Was Raped By A Woman / Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.