Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? (3034 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Also ladies can you rule s€x out when you sleep over on the first date?
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by rudepen(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm a bastard if I don't... Ma papa no teach me like that

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by agarawu23(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
she will miss it only if she is on period.

ladies gan won't lyk to visit you when dey are doing period

we both enjoy this thing ni

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Beesluv: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
error
Sleep on the first date

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by kristen12(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why should Ɣ☺ΰ allow her sleep over on the first date?
And why should she sleep over on the first date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by VinPeace(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes, hv done it before but not easy. Dnt allow her to even sleep if u dnt wanna hv anything with her.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Basildvalour(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Seriously, I won't even touch her or lay on the same bed with her. I'll allow her even make the first move by asking me, "am I not attractive enough to share one bed with u?" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
kristen12:
Why should Ɣ☺ΰ allow her sleep over on the first date?
And why should she sleep over on the first date?
just bcus she wanted to
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:
she will miss it only if she is on period.

ladies gan won't lyk to visit you when dey are doing period

we both enjoy this thing ni
trusted ma brova
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by jamillion: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Experiment: jst keep 5banana and ask ur monkey to look after it, come bck in 2min if u found ur banana then trust me, I cn do it
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Elslim: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's not called sleeping over for nothing
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by jamillion: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Basildvalour:
Seriously, I won't even touch her or lay on the same bed with her. I'll allow her even make the first move by asking me, "am I not attractive enough to share one bed with u?" grin
so, teach me the magic spell bro.... wink
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Basildvalour(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
jamillion:
so, teach me the magic spell bro.... wink
I just gave you tips...For the full tutorial, contact me later immediately the girl comes grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Elslim:
It's not called sleeping over for nothing
so she go dey think say u dey impotent if you nor touch her like that
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well, I will make moves to, and do my best to see her succumb. Who never can tell if she needs it as well. And even if she doesn't she'll atleast be satisfied that sexual attraction is there. Who no like better thing.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Elslim: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
1STIDIOT:
so she go dey think say u dey impotent if you nor touch her like that

On point
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
In as much as she did not come to my house for wakefulness prayers, I will definitely make advances

It's better to make advances even if she will not oblige than watch like a castrated cow

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Well, I will make moves to, and do my best to see her succumb. Who never can tell if she needs it as well. And even if she doesn't she'll atleast be satisfied that sexual attraction is there. Who no like better thing.
Wey I dey think say my boss dey practice celibacy cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wey I dey think say my boss dey practice celibacy cheesy

For where. cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by braine(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
You really don't need TB joshua to tell you that she obviouly wants it for staying over...
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by VinPeace(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
What of if she come for ur destiny/glory that night!
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mmmmm some real gentleman up in here.......i see u. But seriously dont sleep over if u don want none coz the next morning pple will b all grumpy nd pretending to be okay
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by martineverest(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bad guy.....i be think say u be reverend father
ronald4lif:
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
braine:
You really don't need TB joshua to tell you that she obviouly wants it for staying over...

cheesy grin haha funny one

She may not want sex or had it in mind before coming. But all that can change with right pampering and stimulation at the right spots during a pre-intimacy. Sex is more enjoyable when it wasn't premeditated.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
VinPeace:
What of if she come for ur destiny/glory that night!
Bwhahahahaha see u !!! cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
martineverest:
Bad guy.....i be think say u be reverend father

Baba, I still dey seek for admission to enter Catholic missionary school. I keep failing the aptitude test. grin
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by jamex93(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na work?

U no go tire?

Your tin go just curve go back
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by braine(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin haha funny one

She may not want sex or had it in mind before coming. But all that can change with right pampering and stimulation at the right spots during a pre-intimacy. Sex is more enjoyable when it wasn't premeditated.
Any babe who sleeps at a guys place at the first date wants it! It can't be more explicit than that.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by todayguest(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
It depends. If not in the mood NO. If in the mood YES.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by sinizia: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Of course many guys and I can. It's no biggie really. Without sex one won't die. I use to have a rule of not sleeping with a lady on the first date.

I can stay months even a year without séx how much more just one night.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Jayjay0(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
why will she sleep in my place if not for all night bleeping....hallelujah somebody??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Marriage Proposal Of The Year. / Why All Girls Do This!!! / Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.