Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend (769 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
I've been having sex with this girl since the year 2007 back in ss3, we never dated, I know her guy and she knows my angel.
we attended the same secondary school, the same uni, graduated and got employed at the same firm and currently doing our masters program at the same university

and we are still having sex

so I've been on friendzone for good 7years!!

Ama kill somebody tomorrow!-!
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by youthmustwork: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I've been having sex with this girl since the year 2007 back in ss3, we never dated, I know her guy and she knows my angel.
we attended the same secondary school, the same uni, graduated and got employed at the same firm and currently doing our masters program at the same university

small boi
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by Jamieb(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I've been having sex with this girl since the year 2007 back in ss3, we never dated, I know her guy and she knows my angel.

Son you are not foolish but the potentials are there....lol..... ur own friendzone no get graduation date?. Ride on bro, una go enta one casket nd either go heaven togeda or hell.....winks!!""
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by JesDivine(f): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
youthmustwork: small boi
Seriously, he is. I suppose he just left secondary school, was given a phone at last and to top it all, gets free data from mtn. He's obviously making the most he can with the phone/data by creating senseless threads. Ride on bro, I hope you figure out a better way of using your data than this.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
JesDivine: Seriously, he is. I suppose he just left secondary school, was given a phone at last and to top it all, gets free data from mtn. He's obviously making the most he can with the phone/data by creating senseless threads. Ride on bro, I hope you figure out a better way of using your data than this.

Then why bother to comment or even read my posts??

yeye girl
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by JesDivine(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Then why bother to comment or even read my posts??

yeye girl
Cause they always leave me marvelled at the height of a boy's stupidity. And you know what again? I enjoy watching people display their different talents in the game of being silly.
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by JesDivine(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
JesDivine: Cause they always leave me marvelled at the height of a boy's stupidity. And you what too? I enjoy watching people display their different talents in the game of being silly.

if your not silly why will you enjoy watching people being silly

baby, next time avoid any thread with "Yungwizzzy"

Acuna
Re: I've Been On Friend Zone Since 2007: Thank God For This New NL Trend by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2014
grin angry

(1) (Reply)

As With Death, You Can Never Tell The Last Time. / JESUS!!!!!: She Proposed....but... / What My Grandfather Told Me About Finding The Right Woman For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.