Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

The One I Love - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (79126 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2014
heemah: dz gals no get brain oo..wc kain embarassmant be dis?? ontop guy??
some ladies can do more than that!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Ziziola: Which kyn yeye friend Feyi com get?
abi oh.. zizola, na so I c am oh..
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2014
balispecial: Desperatn at its peak
grin
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Op ah,u didnt introduce Kate well oo,so from the last update,kate and Feyi were once doing dirty .....

Anyway nice wrk
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2014
update drops by 9 am
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Good morning house,T-Dan,how are u and how was ur nyt?
Re: The One I Love by seunviju(f): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Some people have lost their conscience all because of greed.well done temitope,keep up the good work
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2014

"What's happening here?" Prof interrupted.

"She stole an iphone." One of the security men replied.

"I didn't!" Stella shouted.

"Shut up! You did.." Kate shouted.

"Alright. There's something I've been told to keep as secret because something like this might happen and today, we shall all see." Professor said.

"'What?" Tolani was breathing heavily.

Professor smiled and picked his phone. He called his engineer and told him to meet him in the next ten minutes. The engineer's office wasn't far from that hotel.

Not quite long after, he arrived with his laptop in his hand and a bag. "What happened?" He quickly asked.

"Follow me." He said to the guy and told every one of them to remain downstairs.

The Engineer folllwed him into Feyi's office. "There's a secret I want to leak. The cameras we placed here, how can I watch the scene that happened in this office recently?"

"Hope you really didn't tell anyone there are cameras in this hotel?" The guy asked.

"I never told anyone. Weren't you the one that told me to keep it as a secret then because of something like this." He replied.

"That's good sir." The engineer smiled and sat on Feyi's seat.

He brought out another laptop from his bag and left the one he brought in on the table. "This is the laptop I told you about, the other day. That was why I tod you real security department is needed here. It's a big Hotel." He placed the laptop on the table.

"Do you mean everything that happened is here?" Feyi's father asked.

"Sure. White men have gone crazy, the cameras are even recording us as we are talking here presently. It can be used easily to get a criminal. As it is recording, everything is being sent into this place." He smiled.

"'White men have really gone crazy.." Prof smiled too. "I just came to check on my daughter, then met that scene of a thief out there." He continued.

After some minutes, the engineer set up the system and sound system to produce sounds, what was said in the office.

He checked what happened in just thirty minutes back and both discovered she was lied against. "If we produce this video sir, your daughter might also suffer..." The guy uttered.

Prof was mute, he didn't know what to sat next. "Why do you keep calling yourself an engineer, you're more than this!" He said.

"To protect myself. Some desperate people may want to steal some files and camera works from me." He explained.

"There's no way we won't leak this video because without it, no one will believe." He said.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking about, people won't!"

Prof sighed. "Let's go, we must show it, at least she decided to destroy someone. I heard the press are already on the way."

Both walked and kept talking till tey got downstairs. Everyone was silent on seeing Prof. "Did she really stole the phone or not?" He faced Kate and asked.

"Yes sir, he did!" She exclaimed.

"What of you, Feyi."

"Dad... no... I mean.. Yes."

"Yours isn't sharp, it's uncertain. Are you sure?"

Feyi was quiet this time.

The engineer displayed the video before them all to expose the truth, at least if that would convince them. Then, the truth manifested.

IN TOLANI'S CAR

"Meeting you today is like I made heaven, but the humiliation you passed through is getting me annoyed seriously."

"Tolani... Thanks for.." she hadn't stopped crying as Tolani drove her home.

"Stop this! At least we've all known the truth and the truth has manifested. There were no press officials there to record or take pictures. You've been justified, you've been vindicated." He tried to cheer her up.

"Thanks Tolani. When did you return?" She changed the topic.

"It's been a while, I searched for you, I called your mobile numbers and even came to your house but none was up to no avail. How have you been? I've really missed you!" He smiled.

"I missed you more. I thought you'd just shun me, thought you wouldn't talk to me because of what I did to you.. then."

"No, I should be the one thanking you for that because ot was a great oppurtunity to gain more. Manchester is a nice place." He grinned.

"All thanks to God." She replied.

"So how have you been? How's mum and dad?" He asked.

"Mum is just getting better whike Dad died years back."

Tolani was shocked. "That's bad." He shook his head sadly. "So how have you been? How is Fave?"

"We are all fine."

Both kept talking till they got to Stella's house and exchanged mobile numbers and greeted good night.

♥♥♥♥
★CONTINUES...★

3 Likes

Re: The One I Love by gandyluv(f): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Really nice
Re: The One I Love by gennysq(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Am seriously pissed @ Feyi a̶̲̥̅̊η∂ Kate, becus of a guy dey wanna destroy my precious Stella angry
Thank God dey didn't succeed, if not ℓ̊ for vex cheesy
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Ghost mode de-activated...really elated as result of Tolani and Stella finally meeting each oda...TDAN God will bless u...following TDAN lyk twitter...
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Ghost mode...
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Phikom: Ghost mode...
beta deactivate dt ghostmode before i catch u..u wan dey chop clean mouth abii? btw, fnks for d update T.dan...
Am api stella has bn vindicated..Feyi has a fish brain for actin accordin to kate..as for kate, lip sealed for her..i dnt av her time now.
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
heemah:
beta deactivate dt ghostmode before i catch u..u wan dey chop clean mouth abii? btw, fnks for d update T.dan...
Am api stella has bn vindicated..Feyi has a fish brain for actin accordin to kate..as for kate, lip sealed for her..i dnt av her time now.
Aunty heemah LOL...I don deactivate am sharpaly...y I go disobey oga lyk u so u won't catch me...GHOST MODE PARTIALLY DEACTIVATED...
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Phikom:
Aunty heemah LOL...I don deactivate am sharpaly...y I go disobey oga lyk u so u won't catch me...GHOST MODE PARTIALLY DEACTIVATED...
grin grin.lolz
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmm..luvly,didnt c ds coming
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
heemah:
grin grin.lolz
Atlist u no go catch me again...
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Phikom:
Atlist u no go catch me again...
on behalf of T.Dan, i ll kip watch ova u ghostreaders...u must comment
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guys! Let's wise up o ladies r desperate n deceitful
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow! Am impressed with the way things are going with Stella and Tolani and thank GOD that Stella was vindicated. Feyi will live to regret what she did for the rest of her life because Tolani will hate her. T-Dan,well done!!!
Re: The One I Love by uchebest2006(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmm...Feyi was jux Jealous, and that Lady "Kate" is a bad egg!!!
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
heemah:
Alrite ma...will try and comment...but my ghost mode was partially deactivated...and m jux short of words most of the time...
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
heemah:
If I no comment, make u come catch me. U go knw say me nd John Cena get something in common. Ghost mode activated....
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I don update... thanks boss! grin
For where? Who be boss? I be small boy ooooo.
Re: The One I Love by Flakeey(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
nice update...was so scared when i read the theft part, thank God my Stella has been vindicated
desperate Feyi...
i hope Tobi won't go back to his old self if rejected by Stella...*thinking*

keep it coming bro.
Re: The One I Love by Mogenerous(f): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
front page again... yaaay... congrat T.dan
Re: The One I Love by Flakeey(f): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
front page things.... shocked
Re: The One I Love by Kunzu(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Front page tings
#3 gbosa to u Mod for putting dis story for Fp
#i quote and say(from Dele Ashade), more power to ur elbow
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: If I no comment, make u come catch me. U go knw say me nd John Cena get something in common. Ghost mode activated....
just wait make T.dan authorize me as d Chief Whip..u go no say khaki no b leather....*tighten ma belt*
Re: The One I Love by Abbey2580: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
You worth it! T.dan na u b d boss oh...
shadow of love
i found her
Game of love
and now...THE ONE I LOVE.

4 STORIES ON FP IN SEVEN MONTHS! I HAIL OOH!
Re: The One I Love by heywhykum(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tee! u never c ur girl u no ask of me....
congrats, 've been following as a guest. You're dah best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / Without Promises... / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.