Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The One I Love - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78307 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by Mogenerous(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Trying to picture what look on Tobi's face wud be like when he said "i don't love you oh" loool... Pretty much reminds me of my bro, Tobi as well... Loool...

More data to your device T.dan... Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Flakkydagirl: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice one......

Falling in love things on point......

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Ziziola: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Nice one......

lol.... Na so me sef see am
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm so glad Tobi helped out.
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice one T-Dan,still following.
Re: The One I Love by Suspect33(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2014
angryT-Dan dnt kip me waiting or else............
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:39am On Jul 20, 2014
Suspect33: angryT-Dan dnt kip me waiting or else............
or else what? undecided You better come and gv me a big hugcheesycheesycheesygrin

how was d night uncle suspect?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2014
Nancydearie: Nice one T-Dan,still following.
Trust you sis... appreciate bur gestures! Buh I never c u for my blog yet oh...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Queenxstar: I'm so glad Tobi helped out.
U still dere? Thanks my QUEEN. I BOW MA!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Ziziola: lol.... Na so me sef see am
me sef.... Zizola herself! I never c u too on my blog oh...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Nice one......

Aunty Flakky! !!!! Thanks for coming.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Mogenerous: Trying to picture what look on Tobi's face wud be like when he said "i don't love you oh" loool... Pretty much reminds me of my bro, Tobi as well... Loool...

More data to your device T.dan... Thumbs up
abi na... d look tht is usually on LEE YOON SUNG's face while addresing KIM NA NA in city hunter...cheesy
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Chapter 3.
www.temitopedaniel.

STELLA LOOKED UP, staring at the name of the company, David and Co again. She exhaled and smiled. "Does he bear David as well?" She asked within herself and entered into the company

She wasn't patient enough to be late that first day. She and Favour woke early as possible because it would be their first day in the office.

She was the second person to get to the office. She met the secretary of the company, perhaps she came to complete a work she had been battling with. She greeted her and smiled.

"Sit down." Folake, the secretary told her.

"Thanks." She sat with her.

Temitope Williams had called Tobiloba and told him he'd be the one to interview her. Tobi was looking forward to seeing the lady he'd interview. From the look of things, it seemed the boss- Temitope Williams had concluded she'd be given a space in Tobi's big office.

"No problem, once she's not annoying." Tobi concluded within himself.

Temitope Williams walked into the secretary's office and was surprised seeing Stella. It was so early and punctual of her. Some would still come late despite the fact it was their first day at work. And, first impression lasts longer. "How are you miss Stella?" He smiled and shook her.

"I'm good sir.. Good Morning." She grinned and stood up. She was looking beautiful in her black skirt suite and her glasses. She rarely used her glasses but she knew it would supplement her beauty, so she wore it.

"Good morning sir." He was still shaking her when he noticed a big truck parked outside. "I'll be right back." He smiled and faced Folake. "Give me the Key to Tobi's office."

Stella smiled. "Tobi.." she recapitulated. She started imagining things as she sat down. 'I should just see Tobi enter as the manager that I'd be the assistant too... it's another Tobi." She grinned.

Temitope opened Tobi's office wide open and walked outside. It was the guys that brought Stella's facilities. Her big and neat table, as well as a rigid chair. "Follow me." Temitope said to the guys that carried the table and walkes into the company.

They arranged the table and three chairs for her desk. Her own chair and that which can be used by two visitors stood before her.

Not quite long after, Tobiloba got to the company.

He was putting on a cream shirt and a black tie with a black trouser and pair of italian shoes. He adjusted his tie as usual and walked into the office, only to meet Stella at the secretary's office.

★CONTINUES...★
Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2014
ABEGI NO STOP DERE JARE.WHICH KIND SUSPENSE B DIS NOW?LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER UPDATE.GUD MORNING TO U ALL.
Re: The One I Love by Flakkydagirl: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Make we they read they go....
Ziziola: lol.... Na so me sef see am
Re: The One I Love by Flakkydagirl: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Tipiflexy:
ABEGI NO STOP DERE JARE.WHICH KIND SUSPENSE B DIS NOW?LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER UPDATE.GUD MORNING TO U ALL.
Same thought.....how can you stop here,its just like hanging up on a caller.Anyways we're waiting oooo
Re: The One I Love by Uthman51(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2014
**following**
Re: The One I Love by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Tee! Weldone boss, u 're best... congrats on d best writer.... kep d boat going...
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2014
Wow! Interesting,i wonder what Tobi will do,now that Stella will be working in the same company with him. T-Dan,well done!!
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Following..,happy sunday 2 everybody
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Same thought.....how can you stop here,its just like hanging up on a caller.Anyways we're waiting oooo
He knows we don't have a choice.
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Trust you sis... appreciate bur gestures! Buh I never c u for my blog yet oh...
Really,I guess u are mistaken coz I ve been there and I commented in all the episodes. Plz come and update ooo,don't keep us waiting!!!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2014

Tobi halted. He wiped his face twice and gazed at the lady sitting near the secretary. "Stella." He called her name out.

Stella was also appalled. She stood and stared at him. Exactly what she was thinking of came out to be a reality. 'Is he the manager?' She asked herself in a low tone.

'Hope this lady isn't my assistant.' Tobi also wondered.

Folake cleared her throat, to bring them back to normal. "Mr Tobi, you couldn't add Mrs or Miss to her name, you just said Stella just like that." Folake stared at him.

"I'm sorry... was... don't even know." He hissed amd scratched his head. "Where's the boss?"

Folake pointed to Temitope's office and faced the computer back.

Seeing that Folake wasn't looking at him any longer, he gave Stella a scary glance and shook his head, as if he was pitying her because she'd suffer. He walked away, heading to Temitope's office.

"I've been expecting you, sit down." Temitope said to Tobi.

"Yes sir." Tobi smiled and sat down.

"You should have seen the lady out there, please imterview her in your office. And, her table and facilities has been packed into your office because that place is big and you guys will be able to discuss and share thoughts well there." He addressed him.

"Alright sir, I'll go do that now." He smiled and stood up.

Interview? I go show you today... Tobi thought and walked out, back to the secretary's office.

"Hello, Miss... hmmn.. hmmn.. Stella, come for the interview." He said deliberately, dragging the words.

Folake glanced at her and shook her head. She still couldn't tell if they knew each other anywhere, she just assumed Tobi was impolite to her.

Stella breathed heavily and stood up. She followed him as he led the way. They finally got to the office. Tobi sat down.

Stella pulled the chair before her to sit when Tobi spoke. "Who asked you to sit down? You better remain standing."

"Why should I stand?" She tried to argue.

"Why on earth won't you? You want to be working with me? Do you know I'm your boss? I'm going to deal with you.... in fact, frustrate you." He hissed.

Stella chuckled and clapped her hands together.

"Just sit!" He hissed again.

"Thanks." Stella laughed and sat down.

'This is gonna be fun..' she thought and kept laughing.

"Stop laughing oh or I tell the boss you'll u failed the interview." He threatened.

Stella controlled herself and looked serious as she fixed her eye balls on Tobi's.

"First question is that.... hmmn... Why did you agree with my Grandma to frustrate me?"

"Is this an interview?" Both started laughing.

★CONTINUES...★
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nancydearie: Really,I guess u are mistaken coz I ve been there and I commented in all the episodes. Plz come and update ooo,don't keep us waiting!!!
on episode three that I updated yesterday ni oh..
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Queenxstar: He knows we don't have a choice.
Sis... when u go start new tory na?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nancydearie: Really,I guess u are mistaken coz I ve been there and I commented in all the episodes. Plz come and update ooo,don't keep us waiting!!!
just saw it.... it was spammed buh I've unspammed and approved it
Re: The One I Love by Suspect33(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
T-Dan cme update b4 i lose my temper angryT-Dan cme update b4 i lose my temper
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok,keep it up!!
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
T-Dan,this is too short oooo,plz come and update another one ooooo. Waiting!!!
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tobi must be a clown...welldone TDAN God will bless and enrich ur brain...
Re: The One I Love by uchebest2006(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lolz...dats part of the interview.Am loving ds scenario btw dem.Ride on T.Baba!!
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
I love this.lk play,lk play......

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.