Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The One I Love - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78318 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,i never knew u ve started another story,wow! Am kind of late,all the same you are doing a good job. Keep it up.*Following*
u neva knew? i never knew dat u never knew.. thought u were following on fb... one Nancy commented on my post there... Anyways, welcome here... hp u dey enjoy am?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2014
necal: Weldone sir, more wisdom to your brain as you write.
Ma, I told u I noe b sir. .. cheesy Thanks Aunty Necal, one in million. .
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:56am On Jul 17, 2014
odunayo92: nyc one, kip it up dan smiley
wao! honestly I'm extremely glad to av u ere... I can remember u vividly. .. Welcome ma'am!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:58am On Jul 17, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Lol. That's d time I eat o..
School things. Atimes I eat at around 12pm or 1am
Lol.... aw una dey... d nite?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg where's Oga Texanomaly, Kingphilip, Hameenat, Tipiflexy and co.... Mawnin beautiful ppl...
Re: The One I Love by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Interesting. *following* keep it up:t.dan. I wanna go nd prepare 4 sch.
Re: The One I Love by texanomaly(f): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Abeg where's Oga Texanomaly, Kingphilip, Hameenat, Tipiflexy and co.... Mawnin beautiful ppl...

Was busy, busy, busy all day. Now it is my bedtime, while you are waking up.

I'm loving the story. Can't wait for more.

Good night. smiley
Re: The One I Love by pricelesslove(f): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2014
following
Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Abeg where's Oga Texanomaly, Kingphilip, Hameenat, Tipiflexy and co.... Mawnin beautiful ppl...
I don land gidigba for here o wit my kunu for my right hand n moimoi for left hand.If una dey jolly my food,click like to show say u dey interested.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Aipete2(f): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Nice wan. Pick it up
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
*Following*
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Captivating
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chapter 1.8

Lo and Behold, Granny meant her words. She headed home and visited Stella's place only not to meet her at home. She went to her own house which was beside Stella's, hoping to go back there very soon to check on her again.

The Grandmother was a very nice woman who often give Stella and Favour her uncooked foods. It was the day the Grandma was fully dressed and was about leaving the house a car on great speed splashed mud water on her. Stella who was around was the one that assisted her into the house and made sure she helped her wash her clothes. So, since then, she did visit her place to know of she had any work she could help her with.

She was obedient and respectful to her, which made the woman like her so much like her daughter. After working at her place, she did give her money, and would tell her it was just a gift, she wasn't giving her the money for coming to help her at home. She was also beautiful, what else would she want? She had studied her and saw how neat she was, obedient, reserved and shy. She knew that if not that she forced her, she wouldn't be collecting a penny from her because she was a old woman.

She had also helped her against her joblessness and idleness by telling Tobiloba to help her search for vacancy wherever he knew. But to Tobiloba, he did think his Granny was always talking about an uneducated person but he never knew Stella was educated.

Tobiloba got to his place of work and quickly headed to his boss' office. He greeted him and told him he was late, due to the traffic. He sat down after been told by his boss, Temitope Williams. "I guess you'll be the one to represent the company, together with contract department." He said to Tobi.

Tobi was surprised. Though, he knew his boss wouldn't scold him for being late but he expected him to stand at once and follow him because he had saying it frequently that he wished to follow him. "Sir, what's the problem?" Tobiloba asked.

"I almost hit a lady this morning which shocked me so much.... I'm still in shock and can't go there like this." He exhaled deeply.

"I'm sorry about that Sir. Don't worry, I'm assuring you that everything is going to be fine, we shall win the contract." He smiled.

"Thanks for your understanding." Temitope shook hands with him gladly.

Favour was sitting beside her friend. She seemed worried, she didn't want to accuse her in the hospital because she thought she'd be disturbing other patients and she wanted her to be better. She'd imagine it again as if the car hit her, what if it really hit her, where would she go to for help? What if the driver wasn't a cool and nice person like Temitope Williams?

She was grateful Temitope Williams assured them he'd be back again in the evening, probably to take them home and pay for the bills.

EVENING, 6:09 PM.

TEMITOPE WILLIAMS walked into the hospital and demanded to check on Stella. He had checked on the Doctor likewise to hear from him, if there was no problem any longer and his bill. He walked into an the ward she was in and located her bed inatantly. He bowed, greeting the ladies. He asked Stella various questions about how she was faring and if she'd be able to walk. He also apologized again for driving the way he drove  but he wasn't at fault, Stella also told him.

He told them the Doctor had discharged her and he'd like to assist them home, he should be believed because he wasn't a bad guy. Stella was glad he came back, at least the hospital bills, transport fare would be out of it.

He drove them home and at the end gave her the provisions he bought and a sum of money. He told them he'd be back to check on her; the following day.

♥♥♥♥

After Temitope's departure, the Grandmother of Tobiloba came to Stella's place to discuss with her about the help she'd like her to render to her. She discussed with her about herself, Tobiloba and the help she'd like her to render.

If she wouldn't help, no other person would like to. Iif she'd only change his mind off drinking, she should at least help her. Stella was confused, she remembered the time the woman would give her tubers of yam, rice and other foodstuffs. She was also nice and, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

"Alright ma." She simply said but didn't want to do it.

After her departure, she told Favour about it and asked for her advice. "It won't kill, moreover it's not neccessary you marry him and remember all what this woman had done for us, help her."

STELLA SIGHED.

♥♥♥♥♥
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Queenxstar: Captivating
Ma'am! !! Thanks for following,

Nancy... THANKS ma'am, God bless u!

0ga TIPIFLEXY na me knack like oh... I'm interested bajecheesy

Oga texanomaly, I hail ma.

priceless love.... everyone. .. I greet sir.
Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Ma'am! !! Thanks for following,

Nancy... THANKS ma'am, God bless u!

0ga TIPIFLEXY na me knack like oh... I'm interested bajecheesy

Oga texanomaly, I hail ma.

priceless love.... everyone. .. I greet sir.
Sti available for u o
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Welldone T-Dan.....,interesting update. Kip it up Bros.
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: u neva knew? i never knew dat u never knew.. thought u were following on fb... one Nancy commented on my post there... Anyways, welcome here... hp u dey enjoy am?
I was following peace and April on your blog. Well done!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Read the romance series I'm working on, presently. Update drops every saturday, 5pm.

title: PEACE AND APRIL

LINKS:

[url=temitopedaniel./2014/07/05/peace-and-april-episode-one/]EPISODE ONE[/url]

[url=temitopedaniel./2014/07/12/peace-and-april-episode-two/]EPISODE TWO[/url]

Episode three drops this sauturday. don't miss out!

NB: please drop ur comments, I'll appreciate them. Thanks!

Update loadng.....
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nancydearie: I was following peace and April on your blog. Well done!
Thanks ma'am, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tytylorpe: Welldone T-Dan.....,interesting update. Kip it up Bros.
Uwc sis... Thanks so much buh I neva c ur comment for my blog..
Re: The One I Love by SPSpecial(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
T-Dan. kudos
Following and enjoying ur creativity.
Waiting for the nxt updates o. mk i go buy more pop corn.
Re: The One I Love by Princesschi(f): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Weldone Tee Dan.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2014
CHAPTER TWO.

SATURDAY, 9:11 am.

Stella was set, dressed up to follow Tobi's Grandmother to Tobi's place. She had discussed with Favour a lot, she had been advised to help the woman, and make sure she tried her best to change Tobi for better.

It meant they'd visit the Hotel for the job on Monday morning. As she was about to leave the house, she met the Grandmother by the gate.

The grandmother walked in with Stella. Stella admired the house, it was a beautiful apartment. She put on a beautiful face as she stood beside the Granny. She knocked softly, together with the Granny and patiently waited for him to walk out but there was no response for a while until Tobiloba walked out of the house slowly and opened the door.

Concievably, he just woke up due to the drinks he had with his friends the previous night. He knew it was Saturday, he had no important place to visit. He became self conscious as he sighted his grandmother and opened his eyes widely.

He greeted her and let her in, with Stella. He had been wondering who the young lady beside the mother was. He got to the sitting room, wearing an angry face. He gave Stella a long look and the splendor of her beauty awed him into silence. Though he wasn't comfortable, but he didn't want to complain at first.

"This is the lady I promised you." The woman addressed him.

"Lady..." he kept staring at Stella.

Stella had caught him about thrice, while glimpsing at him likewise. She was feeling uneasy as they kept making eyes contact with each other. Looking at her hadn't changed him, it would even make him more wicked and merciless to her. He had been mulling over it and still wouldn't let his guards down because nothing good would come out of a relationship.

"Granny, haven't I told you?" He sounded ballistic.

"Hey! Keep shut your mouth. I wouldn't see a wrong way and push you there, if you don't, don't bother talking to me again, I'll disown you." She was also getting livid.

"Granny, I desperately know you wish me good but you bringing in a chicken is going to add to the problem."

Stella was still quiet, she hadn't spoken since the discussion had started. She had already been told earlier that Tobi wouldn't want to accept her but everything neccessary would be done to make sure he did. Even if she was called a Cow, she wouldn't be moved.

"Don't add to my anger!" Grandma exclaimed.

She was getting serious, getting more annoyed with him. Tobiloba likewise didn't want anyone. "Alright granny." He waved his hand trying to dismiss the discussion.

"You've accepted?" She asked eagerly.

Tobiloba tried to smile. "Yes." Within him, he was assuring himself he'd make Stella suffer so much that no one would beg her before leaving. "Good!" The Grandma laughed and stood up. "You people should be gisting, let me get you what to eat." She stood happily and walked into the kitchen to prepare food.

This time, Stella was no longer glimpsing at Tobi, she was also staring at him as he was. "So she brought you right? You're also happy?" He said, trying to threaten her.

Stella chuckled and clapped her hands together. "What's your name?"

"You should have a mobile handheld there, goggle-search it out." He hissed.

"I'm Stella. Firstly, I want to advise you on drinking. It's a very bad habit that can result into Kidney damage." She stopped, willing to know what he'd say.

"Carry on, story teller." He hissed.

Stella shrugged. "You can call me anything but to be serious, drinking endagers one's destiny and future. It has nothing good to offer and you drink everyday. Please stop!" She tried to be gentle and appealing.

Tobi hissed. "Are you even educated?"

Stella replied him and told him the name of the university she attended. He was shocked, he wasn't expecting to hear such. It meant the Granny brought a civilized and educated lady to him but all the same, he still didn't want.

"I'll be coming here everyday to prepare you meal, I wish to know your place of work, likewise if I can be bringing food for you." She said. She was just acting on what the Grandma had said, she didn't like him either.

"See don't let me see you here!" He said softly because of the Grandma.

"I'll tell Grandma." She spoke the exact way he did, trying to mimic him.

Tobi was silent. He didn't want her to tell Grandma anything whatsoever. "If you tell her, I'm going to kill you!" He continued speaking softly.

Stella laughed. "You're a clown!"

Tobi chuckled. "It's not funny." He hissed, trying to be angry again.

"And you smiled?" She stood up and walked up to him. She picked a seat beside him. The scent she was wearing filled the air, she was gorgeous and smart. "Please, just hearken to grandma's likes and give her peace. May you not experience anything bad."

"You are actually not saying this because of Grandma, you're already liking me? She told you I'm rich and you've come to spy so that you'd steal as much as you can?" He sounded insultive.

Stella was annoyed. She didn't want to tell him she wasn't interested in him likewise so he wouldn't hold that as an excuse.

Stella eventually got back home. She was already tired and eager to see Favour so as to gist her about what happened. Not long after she sat, Favour came out, smiling. "How was it?"

"The guy's really mad oh..." she replied.

"Mad?" Favour sat quickly, ready to know what happened.

"Damn mad! If not for the kind of person this woman is, I wouldn't have gone or, wouldn't go there again but he was stubborn and I wish to change him."

"You wish? Was he nice?"

"He wasn't! He said I came to steal, he'd deal with me if I come to his house. His Grandma collected duplicates of the keys to his house from him and gave me in his presence. He didn't look easy."

"Temitope was here in the morning." Favour changed the topic.

"That guy..." she smiled.

"I knew you'd be happy. I gave him your mobile number, he said he'd call you."

Stella smiled.

Tolani was in his room, couldn't take Stella's image off his mind. He had been emotional for hours, in his room. He was just imagining what might have happened to her or changed about her. He wished to at least see her that day but there was nowhere he could go to search for her.

★STORY CONTINUES...★
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:24am On Jul 18, 2014
SPSpecial: T-Dan. kudos
Following and enjoying ur creativity.
Waiting for the nxt updates o. mk i go buy more pop corn.
u smile in ur time of challenges. .. thats y u re special
.... Thanks boss, I don't mind pop corn. too oh
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Princesschi: Weldone Tee Dan.
Thanks my princess! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Dis one wey d men ar interested in Stella only,hope it wont result to clash btw dem?Me dey eager to read d next update ooooo.Job well done Mr Temitope Daniel.
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2014
Ride on t.Dan network de do me bad thing this days o
Re: The One I Love by Missmossy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice story T.dan! Well done,keep 'em coming.
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
nice update..... i hope stella will b more careful in choosin d best out of dz men
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
*Interesting,keep it up*
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
#Update Loading#
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ghost mode...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.