Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The One I Love - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78306 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well done T-Dan,plz am expecting two updates this night oooo!!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
CHAPTER FOUR.

"Do you know that guy?" Tobi asked Stella frankly, after the departure of Tolani and Feyi from the office.

"Sure I do, he's my..." she stopped abruptly and gave Tobi a sharp glance.

Tobi sighed and stood from his seat. He took some steps forward to where she was and stood by her table. "Your boyfriend?" He asked, complete her uncompleted statement for her.

"Something like that." She said slowly.

"God!" Tobi was disappointed and walked back to his seat sadly.

"Tobi, this was what happened..." she tried to explain.

"Don't worry, I don't wish to know." He stopped her.

"Do you know that lady from somewhere before?" Feyi questioned Tolani.

"And is that how to say thanks for accompanying you today?" He questioned her question.

"You've not answered my question." Feyi said, turning her head toward Tolani.

"Neither have you answered mine." He replied.

"Why are you acting this way? Why can't you answer my questiom when you know you have no ulterior motive." She said.

Tolani chuckled. 'This girl no know me.' He thought within himself and glanced at her. "How does it concern you if I have an ulterior motive and how sure are you that I don't have?"

"Stop dodging my questions and answer me." Feyi exclaimed.

"I can't answer because it seems you are the one with greatee ulterior motive." He replied her.

"From that, you have an ulterior motive right?" She asked.

"From this question you asked, you seem to like me right?"

AREA F INVESTIGATING STATION.

"Please calm down, all will be well." Doris said to the woman on seat.

Area F investigation station was the largest crime investigation station in the state. There were lots of cops and experienced investigators in the station that did work day and night to get criminals. They just got a report from a woman who got home and met her husband and children been shot to death.

The cops had been working so hard to get the criminal(s) that did the work. They've gotten the bullets and the proofs from the scene of the incidence to be worked on.

They have hardly been a case which they wouldn't get the people in charge of whatever happened.

"A whole husband and three children have been killed!" She kept on weeping.

It had been three weeka already but the cops were yet to lay their hands on the criminals.

There was quietness until Tolani dropped Feyi off to her hotel. He must not miss that evening, he must be in the hotel to speak with Stella since she might visit the hotel.

Both didn't express their joy because of Tobi and Feyi that were present. They kmew that wouldn't be the end of their meeting, another day would come.

♥CONTINUES...♥
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
#Update loading#

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Still Following,another update loading!!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
I've made d mistake of chapter two. I just concluded chapter 3 not 2. so dt was Chapter 4.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nancydearie: Still Following,another update loading!!
lol..... me wey don taya. . writing ko EASY OH.
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
T-Dan,this is too short oooooo,plz two more long updates. May GOD continue to provide for u IJNA!!!
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
I know its not an easy task to write,keep it up!!!GOD is your strength.
Re: The One I Love by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,this is too short oooooo,plz two more long updates. May GOD continue to provide for u IJNA!!!
Amen Amen Amen FIRRRRRE! Sowie t.dan, u jst av to try ur bst
Re: The One I Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
@temitopedaniel, I'm really impressed with your story.

Despite the fact that the ending might be obvious, but the way you twist situations during the course of the story makes it interesting. And I love it.

Endeavour to check your tenses..

#peace
Re: The One I Love by udison(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
T.Dan i dor line up oooo..i wan form que for here......followers assembly

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz: @temitopedaniel, I'm really impressed with your story.

Despite the fact that the ending might be obvious, but the way you twist situations during the course of the story makes it interesting. And I love it.

Endeavour to check your tenses..

#peace

U think d end z obvious? lol.....

thanks for d correction, I'm gonna watch out so quick
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,this is too short oooooo,plz two more long updates. May GOD continue to provide for u IJNA!!!
Haba! pity me na... Update drops by 10pm or 10:15pm.
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmmm falling in love with this like kilode. Bt dis one too short na. Abeg, more update.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2014

Evening.

Stella walked into Diamond Hotel smartly, composed and beautiful. He greeted the receptionist, smiling. "Weren't you the lady of the other day?" The guy accused her.

"Sure I am." She replied.

"How come you didn't come back with your friend? The post have been occupied, I'm sorry." He said.

"We got a better oppurtunity that same day. I mow work as a manager in a construction company." She replied.

"That's awesome. I've been looking at you, you look beautiful." The guy was happy for her.

"Thanks so much." She grinned. "The boss said I should come here to see her. Is she still around?" She asked.

"Yes, let me give her a call." The receptionist smiled and picked the receiver.

"Pretty angel." Stella noticed a soft touch on her shoulder.

She turned back and saw a tall man in his early fifties in a yoruba attire and cap. She was surprised. "Excuse me, how could you have touched me?" She accused.

"Because you are beautful." Senator Komolafe replied her, smiling.

He had two body guards behind him. One was carrying his briefcase while the other was holding nothing. "Thanks sir but it's wrong to touch someone like that, I hate it!" She hissed angrily and faced the receptionist.

"She said you should come over." The guy smiled.

"Thanks so much, I'll see you before I leave." She grinned.

"I'll expect you." He smiled and waved at her.

Stella walked as fast as she could and finally got to the front of her office. She heaved a sigh before she knocked. "Come in." Feyi addressed her.

Stella walked in slowly, putting on her cheerful facial expression again. "Good evening." She greeted.

"Yeah... em... Stella. How are you? Sit down." She said and dropped the pen in her hand.

"Thanks." She sat down.

"Do you know him before?" She asked Stella.

"Him..." Stella pretended, reapeating the 'him' as if she didn't know whatvshe was talking about.

"Don't try to lie, don't dare try it. You know what I'm talking about, don't you?" She stood up.

"I don't." She continued pretending.

Feyi smiled and picked uo her phone. "Kate, where are you now?" She asked.

She received her response and dropped her mobile phone. "You don't know Tolani right?" She finally let out.

"I know him, he's my close pal." She replied.

"So you can still tell me you know.." she couldn't conclude her sentence because of the knock at the door.

"Come in." She quickly said.

Kate walked in, smiling. "So she's the one?" She asked as she moved closer.

"She's the one oh." She replied, clapping her hands together.

"So you're the one that wants to destroy our plan right?" Kate questioned and walked closer. She could now see her face properly.

"Can you see the small cockroach. I'm sure it was because of her Tolani reacted to me somehow till we got here. I'm sure she's the one."

"Leave story, do that thing now." Kate said to Feyi.

"Alright." She replied and collected Kate's iPhone from her. She dropped it on the table and picked up her own phone and called the security department.

"There's a theif here, she came to steal iPhone. Your presence is highly needed." She said quickly.

Stella stood at once, surprised at their action. "You better sit!" Kate pushed her down.

"What's the meaning of this?" Her heartbeat increased.

"What?" Kate slapped her instantly amd pushed her away.

Just then, the security agent came into the company and headed into Feyi's office. While that was going on, Tolani walked into the company and went to meet the receptionist. He asked if Stella was around and was told she was around.

He headed to her office too. He was hearing shouts from her office as she approached the office. Feyi stood aside while Kate was beating Stella up, and the security men when Tolani barged into the office.

"What's happening here?" His anger arose as he sighted the condition in which Stella was..

"She came here to steal this iPhone." Kate replied.

Feyi stood aside, crossed her hands together and was breathing uo and down. "This is a lie." He tried to interfere but was stopped by the security men and Stella was taken outside.

Feyi and Kate waited in the office as she was been taken away. "My conscience won't let me rest." Feyi complained.

"The press will soon be here, you better don't act stupid!" Kate shouted.

"I didn't want to do this, you pushed me. I'm not feeling like myself again. I just felt she was dating him and was jealous but now..." she was impatient, not happy with what just happened. I don't think it's uo to what we've just done."

"Use your brain! Don't you want to marry too? Have you forgotten Godwin's issue in England? He left you! For how long do you want to be like this!" Kate shouted.

"I'm not just feeling good about it."

Just then, professor; Feyi's father also arrived into the company with the aim of coming to greet his daughter and met the scene. The press were almost in the hotel to write and take pictures. Tolani was just running helter skelter while Stella was weeping.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

★CONTINUES...★
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
BestInDeeWorld: Hmmmm falling in love with this like kilode. Bt dis one too short na. Abeg, more update.
I don update... thanks boss! grin
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow...nice story
Re: The One I Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:

U think d end z obvious? lol.....

thanks for d correction, I'm gonna watch out so quick

Not that obvious obvious... But a likely prediction of what might happen...

I love the last update..

But why is tolani running helter skelter, couldn't he have done something?

And please, who is this Kate?
Re: The One I Love by jaymomma(f): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
What
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Desperatn at its peak
Re: The One I Love by Ziziola: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Which kyn yeye friend Feyi com get?
Re: The One I Love by heemah(f): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
dz gals no get brain oo..wc kain embarassmant be dis?? ontop guy??
Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
y stella for crying out loud?feel like crying for ha right nw cos I kw she wil suffer a lot.Anyway dere is a reason for dat incident n I kw everything wil turn out well.
Re: The One I Love by Uthman51(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
I beg from where this kate come from?
Pity Stella
Re: The One I Love by vesselofhonour63(f): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
I joined Nairaland because of dis story.
Its really great.
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
T-Dan,i know i can always count on you,well done!!!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Not that obvious obvious... But a likely prediction of what might happen...
I love the last update..
But why is tolani running helter skelter, couldn't he have done something?
And please, who is this Kate?
What wouod he have done? No evidence na.

Kate na Feyi frendii oh...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,i know i can always count on you,well done!!!
Thanks for been dere always. If not for you, I wouldn't have dropped any more update last night coz I was tired.

How was d night?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2014
vesselofhonour63: [color=#000099][/color]
I joined Nairaland because of dis story.
Its really great.
wao! because of me? I'm grateful ma, thanks, God bless!

Read a romance series on my blog that drops every Saturday 5pm.. PEACE AND APRIL and płz drop ur comments.

via.
www.temitopedaniel.

Thanks ma'am! Tee'dan loves uu!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Uthman51: I beg from where this kate come from?
Pity Stella
eeyah...
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Tipiflexy: y stella for crying out loud?feel like crying for ha right nw cos I kw she wil suffer a lot.Anyway dere is a reason for dat incident n I kw everything wil turn out well.
lol... thanks for being here boss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.