Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The One I Love - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78304 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by Abbey2580: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: The One I Love by Aipete2(f): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Whao! Plz update quickly joor
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
In dbanj's voice " they met each other again finally! "
Re: The One I Love by yhermmie(f): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Moooooooorrrrrreeeeee!!!!!!
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmmm am listening 2 d sound of dia hertbeat mehn ds confudion go full dis office walahi
Re: The One I Love by seunviju(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
So it is when tobi is feeling somthing for stella that destiny decided tolani meets her again.nice work you are doing
Re: The One I Love by pricelesslove(f): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
nice work Tdan
Re: The One I Love by SPSpecial(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Everybody blow ur trumpet
Tolani has found Stella
paran n ran ran n
the story just begin.

T.dan welli donnu
Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: 2.6

♥DIAMOND HOTEL.

TOLANI walked into the hotel slowly. He smiled on seeing the receptionist and shook him. He was such a friendly guy. "How una dey na?" He asked him.

"I'm good oh." He smiled and bowed.

"As usual, want to see my friends and Feyi." He told him.

"No problem sir." The guy smiled.

"Thanks." He dipped his hand into his pocket and gave him a sum of money. He left his presence then headed to Feyi's office.

He knocked softly before he was asked to come in by Feyi. Waiting for him, kept her that late in the office. "Tola, how are you?"

"I'm good. He smiled and slmoved closer to shake her.

"Have your seat." She shook him and smiled.

Tolani sat down wearing a cheerful face. "How have you been?" He tried to be fluent with her.

"We thank God and you?" She enquired.

"Same here. After I called you, I also searched for some companies I know that are great. But according to my research, David and co is still the best. I saw pictures of buildings constructed by them and other contracts they've won. Both state contracts and that of Federal." He explained.

"So to cut the long story short, they should be awarded the contract?" She smiled.

"Yes. I think they're capable of doing a good and neat job." He smiled.

"Alright. I'm so grateful. But I need your help." She stopped.

"My help? How?" Tolani was serious.

"Can you please create time for me tomorrow? Lets go together to the company together."

"Tomorrow...." Tolani pressed his lips together, thinking If he had anything so important to do. "Alright." He replied, smiling.

"Thanks so much." Feyi was grateful.

Same night. STELLA AND FAVE'S HOUSE.

"Do you think Tolani will still be in Manchester?" Stella asked Fave as she lowered the volume of the television set.

"I don't think so... he should now be in Nigeria." She replied, picking pop corn from the plate before her.

"Why did you say so?" She asked, wanting to be sure.

"At least his course should be over by now.. Have you gotten in touch with him?" She asked.

"No, I've been wondering about him." She replied.

"Do you still feel for that guy?" Favour asked.

"Sure. I don't know why, I do feel as if we've not broken up, that I just left him the to study, he'd still be back."

Favour laughed. Just then, Stella's phone rang.

She picked it up. It was Tobiloba. "Can I help you?" She said first.

"I called to greet you and tell you I didn't drink today." Tobi said softly, like a gentle guy.

"You didn't drink? I don't trust you." Stella smiled.

"I'm serious. The mouth organ you brought has changed a lot in me. I was heading out to drink when I saw the mouth organ amd couldn't go again. It was as if it had a magnet in it that drew me back."

"If this is true, I'm happy for you then. I should tell your Grandma tomorrow." She was smiling.

"Don't tell her yet. I feel I owe you something. I'll give you a gift tomorrow." He said on the other end.

"A gift?" Stella chuckled. Tobi had never been so nice that way. Hope he wasn't driving at something, she thought.

"I'm serious. Be expecting it." He said to her and ended up the call.

NEXT MORNING, 9 am.

"Good morning dear." Tobi greeted Stella.

'Dear?' Stella muttered. "Good morning Tobi." She replied smiling.

"Why can't you reply me as your dear." He accused.

"Because you are not my dear." She replied smiling.

"I am not?" He exhaled deeply. "Yes, or are you?" Stella questioned.
"I don't know what came over me. I don't know what happened throughout yesterday but it has never happened to me before. I couldn't stop thinking about you, that was why I called. I may have been acting wickedly or annoyingly but all was to know your character. And, I believe God sent you to me for a reason. Stella... I love..." he couldn't complete his statement because there was a knock at the door.

Stella was just staring at him, asking herself if she wasn't dreaming. Was it a reality or another test from Tobi?

"Who's there?" Tobi quickly asked.

"From the director's office, we came to see the contract managers." Tobi was replied by a female voice.

Tobi comported himself back. He was already going emotional. "Come in." He said, smiling.

Feyi and Tolani walked in.

Stella turnes her head to the left to see the people coming in and her glance collided with that of Tolani. She stood at once.

★CONTINUES...★
wow! dis story is awesome,am loving every bit of it.Kudos to Tdan n his extra special talented brain.
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oh My God.....,dy are finally meet.
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Awwwww.....so touchy,soft,gentle,amazing meeting.
Re: The One I Love by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cnt wait for the next action....... Ghen ghen ghen ghen......... ACTION
Re: The One I Love by Flakeey(f): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
whoooaaaaa
now that Tolani is finally meeting his long lost love...Tobilola is already falling in love, i no fit shout.

Feyi's intention, yet to be known....keeping my fingers crossed

Weldone T.Dan, nice job
Re: The One I Love by Mogenerous(f): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ghen ghen.... *slow motion*.... Le Tolani, Le Cynthia, Le boo... *drinks more kunu*
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
omo c ppl's comments... I knew it. na dz part u guys dey wait for.

shout out to Abbey! THANKS for following.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
UPDATE LOADING....
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yeepaa,came at d rit tym
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mogenerous: Ghen ghen.... *slow motion*.... Le Tolani, Le Cynthia, Le boo... *drinks more kunu*
lol
Re: The One I Love by Beckytee(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wooooooow, at last. Tank God they met again... Like i do say u are surely the best. Weldone boss
Re: The One I Love by estiedoll(f): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm.... After d long wait, they've finally seen each other. Can't wait 2 see their reactions.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Continuation.

Feyi and Tolani walked in.

Stella turned her head to the left to see the people coming in and her glance collided with that of Tolani. She stood at once.

She kept on staring at him with great surprise, likewise Tolani. Tolani's car key fell from his hand as he kept on staring at her.

Was he dreaming or imagining? Was that a reality or daydream?

It was something he couldn't really lay his hands on. "Stella." Tolani  thought.

Tobi was getting impatient as he saw how both of them staring at each other. Did they know each other from somewhere? He cleared his throat to make them self conscious but it couldn't work.

"Are you not the lady of the other day?" Feyi stared at her.

None of Tolani and Stella could stop staring at each other, Stella couldn't even reply Feyi who asked her the question.

"What is happening!" Tobi shouted. His patience couldn't endure what was happening any longer.

Stella exhaled deeply after she had held her breath for some seconds and sat down. Her mood was uncontrollable, she was breathing heavily as she sat down.

Tolani smiled. Mission accomplished.

♥♥♥♥
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2014

"I'm sorry for the action, it was due to something I can't lay my hands on. You are Mr Tobi right?" Feyi smiled as she shook Tobi.

Tobi managed to smile too. His mind wasn't through at what just happened. It seemed they knew each other. "Good morning."

Tolani was glimpsing at Stella often as he proceeded to Tobi's table and greeted him. "Good morning sir." He smiled.

Tobi who had been jealous replied sharply. "Good morning."

"We were directed by the director to come and see you. Though, we ought not to come by his ourselves but we thought it'd be better coming to see things for ourselves and thrashing things out." Feyi introduced the discussion.

"Alright. I'm glad to see you. You are welcome to David and Co company. What can I do to help you."

"A construction project. There are about ten companies bidding for the project and we wish to involve this company too about the project. It's about constructing a big company."

"Alright. Stella please get me building file with you." Tobi called Stella.

Tolani turned his head at once, to use the oppurtunity to glimpse at her again. "I'm going to appreciate it if you face me sir." Tobi addressed Tolani, tapping him.

"Oorh... sorry,  was eager to see the file." He smiled.

"I see.." Tobi nodded. He knew he was lying.

Feyi was getting angry likewise. It was as If she should disappear to Kate's house to discuss how things were, to her. She had started liking Tolani likewise, since the day she met him but her feelings weren't as strong as that of Tobi until he promised her he'd help her with the issue of her project.

She had moved to Kate's house to be temporarily living there. She preffered a friend's place to her father's boring house.

She had already discussed about Tolani with Kate and she had told her Tolani would definitely fall in love with her as they were getting more closer. What Kate said made her have weird thoughts like she and Tolani at the alter making vows of love.
    She couldn't wait to know of Tolani loved her but with his reaction now, what would happen?

Stella picked the file and went ahead to Tobi's table. Immediately she got there, Tolani turned his head again, staring at her. He didn't mask his feelings as if he had hated her or trying to play hard to get. He was showing his true colour. He still loved her.

"Sir, please face me." Tobi cautioned him again on seeing him turning his head towards Stell.

"Oorh... sorry." He grinned and faced Tobi.

Stella on the other hand was also love impatient. Tolani's behaviours had shown he still loved her, she also still loved him and wished both could talk right away.

"Hope there's no problem?" Feyi questioned Tolani quietly,  noticing his behaviour. She was getting annoyed and jealous.

"Problem? None!" Tolani grinned.

Tobi shook his head staring at Tolani as if he should send him out of the office.

"I just want you to check out the companies we've worked on." He showed them the documents.

"No problem." Tolani said without looking at the documents. He was impatient, as if he should take her outside and both should talk.

"Mr, you didn't check it out." Tobi said to him.

"I've checked them on the net." He smiled.

"Alright, how do we go about this project? Firstly, we'll bring out architectural plans and quotations for the bidding. Where do we come to?" He asked.

"Maybe Diamond Hotel." Feyi faced Tolani.

"Who will bring the stuffs?" He asked Tobi.

"She'll bring it." Tobi pointed at Stella.

"Let's make it my company so that it's going to be easier than yours." He smiled.

Tobi just wanted to know what he'd say. Though, it was Stella that should take it but seeing Tolani's reactions, "I'll bring it." He quickly changed his mind.

"I guess tgatsw better, you should take it to him." Feyi also supported.

"Alright, thanks ma." Tobi grinned and compiled the documents together.

"Please,  I'll like you to see me in my office this evening." Feyi said to Stella.

"Alright." Stella replied with a polite tone.

"Do they know each other?" Tolani asked himself.

★END OF CHAPTER TWO...★

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Mogenerous(f): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Raaraa oh, its team #TolaniCynthia o... In as much as i like Tobi, i don't mind getting him outta the way to make it work out for them oh grin and Feyi sud mind her business oh, ladies war when it come to guy no be play play oh
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmm....,what should I say nw? Wonder shall never end n pls wat concern feyi n Tobi on dis issue nw. U guys should bata behaviour urself
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmm....,what should I say nw? Wonder shall never end n pls wat concern feyi n Tobi on dis issue nw. U guys should bata behaviour urself.
Leave Stella n Tolani alone
Re: The One I Love by Aipete2(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ah! Plz update o. Do u want me to faint here?
Re: The One I Love by SPSpecial(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
This one funny o o
I taught they would hugged each other with a loud scream. Both were just like,,, Oh! am i seeing ghost, can i still say this ghost stil love me.... i think it was d way they departed that outline such emotion

T dan...... should i come back dis night for dis same sweet asaro alata resuresu.
Re: The One I Love by udison(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
me is here.............y did nobody tell me about dis story na............T.Dan Well Done
Re: The One I Love by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm.... Cnt wait for another.... Kudos.
Re: The One I Love by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Am hotter than fire, give me some updates. Abeg, t.dan no kil pesin for here o
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
TDan weldne,,hp we wl get lyk two updates bfor we retire for d nyt
Re: The One I Love by odunayo92: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Can't but not to comment, mor ink to ur pen dan.....pls updatee soon, can't wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.