Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools (26003 Views)

Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison / Oba Of Lagos Issues Apologetic Letter To Ndigbo Of Lagos / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by bolly4future(f): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2014
I pray God should look into the whole thing and intervene on our behalf.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by MizTyna(f): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2: I thought they said it wasn't a blast?
Even when Shekau too time off from his busy schedule to claim responsiblility, some still denied it.
Fashola is only doing this because of that video released 2 days ago. A responsible government will not hide such security breaches from the people who need to be more vigilant and pro-active.

They do that sometimes to stop people from panicking,it doesnt make them less responsible

5 Likes

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Dosoq(f): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Arise O Lord n let ur Enemies be scattered! Baba,enough is enough,come n fite our battles in dis country,pls do not b silent,because d battle is URS oh Lord.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by SporaD8: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Gradually, history may be repeated but this time on the reverse!
Abia arrested boko suspects subsequently all abokis become a suspect in the east.
Now bomb blast in Lagos boko boys claim responsibility.
...hope abokis won't soon turn out to be the most hunted species down south!
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by nnalove(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2014
APC state and APC terrorist gangs blowing up APC structures in APC land I wonder ooooo. is turning around who said it does not.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by caesaraba(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2014
[size=14pt]Even when Shekau took time off from his busy schedule to claim responsiblility[/size], some still denied it.
Fashola is only doing this because of that video released 2 days ago. A responsible government will not hide such security breaches from the people who need to be more vigilant and pro-active.

Oh Lawd! ROTFLMAO! Abeg I never eat breakfast oooo. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Akshow: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2014
lilbazy: The country's capital which is loaded with armed security officials are still finding it difficult to repel this issue of terrorism and you are there sitting in ur office talking primary school children into repelling this attacks in lagos!!! Smh
smh. See ur life. Ur inbuilt hatred for lagos and anything Fashola has rendered u so senseless that u will do anything to belittle the effort of lagos st govt even if it means showing the world u are a silly and senseless swine.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by youngice(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2014
Gozzzy: Naija don dey gradually turn to rough play, I swear!!!!!!
my brother no be small thing
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Ryabcool(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2014
Even when Shekau too time off from his busy schedule to claim responsiblility, some still denied it.
At least he took the right decision in alerting the general public to be vigilant. Thats what matters. Denial or no denial, a responsible government warns it's citizens.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by wanted(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2014
holluwai: Now where is safe in Nigeria?
Asaba
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by KOBOJO: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Gambari foot soldiers have taken over southwest territory.
This is really serious ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by gratiaeo(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2014
It took Lagos state govt over 3 weeks to admit that Lagos blast is bomb blast?

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2014
If you are fair to yourself you will agree that if GEJ had taken steps like BRF, the rate of casualties would have been reduced. Mind you, BRF doesn't have the same power as GEJ else he would have made a statement like GEJ that he knew those behind the bombing, and heads won't roll.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by darne(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Okay undecided undecided

GEJ needs new meaning to his name, definitely not a Gluck ! tongue
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by dantewest: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2014
Akshow: While pdp politicians and e rats are hell bent on denying the obvious, claiming the Apapa bomblast was not a boko handiwork, sensible leaders are taking steps to protect their citizens.

In other news, Maiduguri airport was re-opened by the FG cos of Ali Modu Sherrif..... No doubt it was because he decamped to pdp. Not even Gaddaffi was this desperate and hungry for power. How lower can Gej go?

Not everyone shares you opinions. So calling people e-rats for nairaland APC likes speaks highly of your stunted intellect.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by SporaD8: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
yorke1: Fashola shame on you for subjecting the commissioner of police in Lagos not to say the real truth until boko did.
Really!!! I never knew the police commissioner is now the Lagos state government(LASG) spokesman.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by C0llynzO2: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
SporaD8: Gradually, history may be repeated but this time on the reverse!
Abia arrested boko suspects subsequently all abokis become a suspect in the east.
Now bomb blast in Lagos boko boys claim responsibility.
...hope abokis won't soon turn out to be the most hunted species down south!
7000 northerners have been arrested in Lagos between the time the blast took place and now.
As usual they kept quiet over that and focused on the minor arrests happening in other places.
www.nairaland.com/1811992/over-7000-northerners-far-been

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by jaytee01(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
Good move. It's time to raise the awareness of people to be alert to security issues around their environment.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Randy100: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2014
elgaitan: I believe d attack wasn't perpetrated by boko haram...all dey jst want is something to instill fear in d residents of lagos to me it's an ego boost or sort...many questions abound...y attack a fuel depot... boko haram I know goes for attacks that wud result into a long list of casualties not just an accidental explosion... my take tho..
I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Akshow: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2014
dantewest:

Not everyone shares you opinions. So calling people e-rats for nairaland APC likes speaks highly of your stunted intellect.
A PDP e rat identified already. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by gratiaeo(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2014
I am still eagerly waiting for OPC response
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Decibel: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2014
What has a Puppetry SAN has to offer? He should be thinking on how to assemble Omonile lawyers to write another MOU when Boko boys hit South West.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Mentcee(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2014
Boko recharge card thief dey on the prowl for this thread. Pls make una nor for fall mugu ooo! And to the issue. Fashola the stooge has spake! Self denial! APC will surely reap wat (terror) the sow!
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Decibel: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2014
gratiaeo: I am still eagerly waiting for OPC response
Liar Mohammed first before OPC.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Now, it's really getting serious, nearer, closer!
Last Bullet
That was how it started in 2010 indepence day celebration in Abuja. Where the FG was given a warning before the terrorists striked.
That's how they did in Abuja...
Now, it's Lagos.
Sighs.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Decibel: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Even when Shekau took time off from his busy schedule to claim responsiblility, some still denied it.
All in all Hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.