Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools (26103 Views)

Metuh Issues First Statement Since His Release From Prison / Oba Of Lagos Issues Apologetic Letter To Ndigbo Of Lagos / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by iamjane(f): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Good People, Great Nation!

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2014
But I thought dis same stoRy naiRaland told us sm tym bak dat d tanker lost control and somersulted
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Decibel: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Onyiido: don't mind dem bacon meat. Its now they are coming out plain with the truth. Smh for our nigeria leaders
Are you trying to incite the Southwest against their Slavemasters? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Decibel: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2014
jjwaterfalls: But I thought dis same stoRy naiRaland told us sm tym bak dat d tanker lost control and somersulted
They were busy writing MOU with 'Omo nile' lawyers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by dealslip(f): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Decibel] Are you trying to incite the Southwest against their Slavemasters? cheesy [/quote )

Your bitterness and hatred for the south west can not be hidden. Do your children a favour, dont raise the the same way you were raised and indoctrinated with hatred and bitterness for the Yorubas. Hatred is actually an alien nature to man. Change your mindset

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by dealslip(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Are you trying to incite the Southwest against their Slavemasters? cheesy

Your bitterness and hatred for the south west can not be hidden. Do your children a favour, dont raise the the same way you were raised and indoctrinated with hatred and bitterness for the Yorubas. Hatred is actually an alien nature to man. Change your mindset
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by jude33084(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2014
And a lot of blind dude said it was not a blast that I should show evidence cheesy

I think it is time for the West to wake up because BH are already with us here angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1810873/boko-haram-claim-abuja-lagos
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by ojimbo(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Akshow: While pdp politicians and e rats are hell bent on denying the obvious, claiming the Apapa bomblast was not a boko handiwork, sensible leaders are taking steps to protect their citizens.

In other news, Maiduguri airport was re-opened by the FG cos of Ali Modu Sherrif..... No doubt it was because he decamped to pdp. Not even Gaddaffi was this desperate and hungry for power. How lower can Gej go?
i wonder how GEJ came into this matter, some people are just naturally silly

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Decibel: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=dealslip][/quote]My dear you indeed raised some valid points though coupled with your mature response which nearly made me to have a change of...but that's none of my business. tongue
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by ojimbo(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: This is a govt who knws the right thing to do n taking precaution steps to avoid a disaster.Nt like a goat l knw.God bless u Fash.
who then is the goat and why is he a goat?
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by luvinhubby(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Why should Fashola be in a meeting conveyed Jonathan when the PDP accuse APC of being behind the bombings in the country?
And Oshiomhole, Al makura, Rochas etc that either attended or sent their deputies are not APC?
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2014
luvinhubby:
And Oshiomhole, Al makura, Rochas etc that either attended or sent their deputies are not APC?
The governors you mentioned, though APC members, went as persons not as representatives of their parties.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by gidjah(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akshow: While pdp politicians and e rats are hell bent on denying the obvious, claiming the Apapa bomblast was not a boko handiwork, sensible leaders are taking steps to protect their citizens.

In other news, Maiduguri airport was re-opened by the FG cos of Ali Modu Sherrif..... No doubt it was because he decamped to pdp. Not even Gaddaffi was this desperate and hungry for power. How lower can Gej go?
HAHAHA!THISlast comment of yours got me fallin from the tallest tree in our back yard!you mean even d great hard man GHADAFI wasn't this desperate for power?!
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by gidjah(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2014

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by oldenglish: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: This is a govt who knws the right thing to do n taking precaution steps to avoid a disaster.Nt like a goat l knw.God bless u Fash.
after two weeks of the blast.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by jude33084(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
elgaitan: I believe d attack wasn't perpetrated by boko haram...all dey jst want is something to instill fear in d residents of lagos to me it's an ego boost or sort...many questions abound...y attack a fuel depot... boko haram I know goes for attacks that wud result into a long list of casualties not just an accidental explosion... my take tho..

If by now you still don't know why Apapa was a target I think you need to re define yourself undecided
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by frainc(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Who is decieving who?
Read what shekarau say

https://www.nairaland.com/1811922/lagos-bombing-hide-it-people
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
holluwai: Now where is safe in Nigeria?
my village in sambisa forest
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by harmony940(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
shawn5ng:

I tried this ur abrakabra but no text response for over an hour. Just waste my money to buy credit I don't need for now.
Sorry man,that guy is a scammer,he is here to scam people,the number he said u should send the information too is his mtn number,try it it will ring....
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dosoq: Arise O Lord n let ur Enemies be scattered! Baba,enough is enough,come n fite our battles in dis country,pls do not b silent,because d battle is URS oh Lord.

ok GOD go come down with dem angel Micheals and Gabriels and holy ghost bulldozer to come enter sambisa forest. Nor go carry gun enter there, me don ready i need you by my side
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by amobii: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
nnalove: APC state and APC terrorist gangs blowing up APC structures in APC land I wonder ooooo. is turning around who said it does not.

So Abuja, is also controlled by APC? please try and be reasonable for once.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by azpekuliar: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2014

Yes a goat like Gov. Shettima, who rather than acknowledge his role as the Chief Security Officer of Borno state, choose to profit from the politics of terror, thereby ensuring the successful kidnap by BH of over 200 school girls from Chibok
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by aresa: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2: I thought they said it wasn't a blast?
Even when Shekau took time off from his busy schedule to claim responsiblility, some still denied it.
Fashola is only doing this because of that video released 2 days ago. A responsible government will not hide such security breaches from the people who need to be more vigilant and pro-active.

And we still live in a country where the irresponsible government we hired and pay to protect us failed to prevent the same bombing and security breach in the first place or even prevent Nigerians from getting slaughtered or blown into pieces everyday.

Hundreds of girls are still missing and so far, the same incompetent, corrupt and irresponsible people we hired and pay to protect our school children not only failed to protect them, but also failed to rescue their own school children.

How responsible was your president when he absolved MEND by saying MEND did not carry out the independence day bombing before any investigation, before any forensic activities and even while the blood of innocent Nigerians was still wet on the ground?

How responsible was your president who after scores of Nigerians perished in a bomb blast and hundreds of school children kidnapped went dancing in Kano?

How responsible was your president who even after the blast still refused to protect the blast location and in effect allowed BH to bomb the place all over again with needless loss of souls?

How responsible is your corrupt and irresponsible president who still can not get 1 single CCTV in his own FCT neighborhood working after flushing down almost $500 million Chinese loan that we still have to pay back down the drain or into his and his friends pocket?

How responsible is your president who can not even protect the same city where he lives, sleeps with his family?

Regardless of your ignorant and thoughtless rants, your irresponsible and incompetent FG failed Lagosians for allowing that bomber and his bomb enter Lagos to start with.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by luvinhubby(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The governors you mentioned, though APC members, went as persons not as representatives of their parties.
Continue playing the Ostrich.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
luvinhubby:
Continue playing the Ostrich.
That a person joins a party doesn't mean he loses his personality to it.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Bigzig(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Onyiido: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Are you trying to incite the Southwest against their Slavemasters? cheesy
No am not doing such. I was refering to them that defused the story that it wasn't a bomb blast only fot them now to tell us it was indeed a bomb blast. My question is: why did they hide the attack at first.
Re: Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools by Decibel: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Onyiido: No am not doing such. I was refering to them that defused the story that it wasn't a bomb blast only fot them now to tell us it was indeed a bomb blast. My question is: why did they hide the attack at first.
Nne you should by now known their GENETIC make-up(Cowardice).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco / Boko Haram: Army Uncovers Plot To Invade Five States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.