Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice (1507 Views)

The Least Amount A Nigerian Lady Expect You To Spend On Her Monthly. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by BRAV0O(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2014
She saw it last on the 13th of june, last month after counting 28 days which suppose to have fall btwn lastweek thursday/saturday... We still can't find it cry .... Should I demand explanation on where she kept it ? undecided
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by MANGAM(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2014
Start preparing to be a daddy

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Prowizy2(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2014
BRAV0O as your name implies. . You have done well, congratulations!!!
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
MANGAM: Start preparing to be a daddy
simple
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by somcherry(f): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Stale tongue
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by BRAV0O(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2014
somcherry: Stale tongue
you enter here *unclad* ? undecided
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2014
Her monthly rent or what ?
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by drnoel: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
BRAV0O: She saw it last on the 13th of june, last month after counting 28 days which suppose to have fall btwn lastweek thursday/saturday... We still can't find it cry .... Should I demand explanation on where she kept it ? undecided
U will find it were u kept it
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by 190theclown: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2014
another mumu
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by psychologist(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2014
Op abeg borrow me CD der abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by BRAV0O(m): 11:57am On Jul 15, 2014
psychologist: Op abeg borrow me CD der abeg embarassed
do u mean cassette disk ? undecided
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by cherriex(f): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hahahahahaha can't help but laugh.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by BRAV0O(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
We've confirm self, is not what you think oO tongue
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
BRAV0O: She saw it last on the 13th of june, last month after counting 28 days which suppose to have fall btwn lastweek thursday/saturday... We still can't find it cry .... Should I demand explanation on where she kept it ? undecided
lolz, na u sabi.
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by timilehing(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just calm down dude, her "thing" went on Holiday. It should be back around this time next year. Congratulations by the way, You're now a Man
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin grin you are in trouble brother man
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Weunice(f): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Open her body and check inside
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Tymax(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
God don catch you grin Congrats anyway. grin
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by McWhillion(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Op how far, u don buy baby things?
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Ivanspring(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Don't worry you'll find it...

After 9months
Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Congrats Oga.
She couldn't find it, but you will..... after 9months.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! We Are Looking For Her Monthly Things, Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lol....

Go find it at the chemist...... Ufen abasi ikamake ikpa.....

Using a condom doesn't kill............ Not seeing the monthly thing does......

(1) (Reply)

If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? / BUSTED!!! The Mysteries Behind Women's Behaviour / Reasons Why You Need To Sit Close To A Pretty Lady In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.