Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? (1510 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by McDonalds2014(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
If she/he has sent you an invitation card,will you attend?
Drop your comment!
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by datguru: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sure! Yes
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by onome710(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
been invited twice. I didn't go. no malice though...
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by awoononi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Go do wetin? grin
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
I wud
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by MabraO: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mzmariah hmm na wa oh
Na like this we go dey dey?
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by xynerise: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
The food wey I go chop there no go sweet for my mouth
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
if I'm over him and I'm the one who broke up with him, then I THINK I will go. but if I'm not yet over him and he's the one who broke up with me, I will not go.. I might break down or do something stupid. but why would any one wanna invite their ex to their wedding??
some invite their ex because they that's getting married ain't over the ex... or they are trying to show their ex that they can live without them.

PS: I would never invite my ex to my wedding! angry
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by eph12(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Depends
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
10 Exes have invited me to their wedding, if I hear say I no go... As i dey order gulder na hin I dey order star dey order pepper soup, dey order barbecue and so on.. * wetin consign me*

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by skillzbae(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes,of cos, i wil dress very sexy like he use to like nd i wil walk in wen dey are abt to ask the i do question, go out after a while, cum bak for reception, spray dem gud money nd give gift. Den bounce out
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by datguru: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
onome710:

Your two ex has married and you are still single ?

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Rapsainot(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Why not, I ll even go with my new girl
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Rapsainot(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
10 Exes have invited me to their wedding, if I hear say I no go... I just dey order gulder na hin I dey order star dey order pepper soup, dey order barbecue and so on.. * wetin consign me*
10Exes, eh, ayan die shocked
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Tymax(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
They wouldn't dare invite me angry
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
onome710:
Correct guy !! ..... I would never have such a time to attend such a wedding !!
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by hayordele1: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
i will go joyfully with my darling wife.......but if i'm yet to marry i wont go.
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by chimerase2: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
I could go undecided
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by iceberylin(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
ŶĔŚ ŐŐŐ

Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ĴŐĶĔ ŴĨŤĤ ŦŔĔĔ ŔĨČĔ grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Benita4bliss(f): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
I Will not
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
MabraO:
Mzmariah hmm na wa oh
Na like this we go dey dey?
My dear I dey give you mention but you dey lock up for me. embarassed

@Topic yes I will go.
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by pdppower: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
I've actually attended and was even the MC of the occasion. No hard feeling. We are just not destined to be together. We still chat even till now as I'm also happily married.
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by MabraO: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
MzMariah:
My dear I dey give you mention but you dey lock up for me. embarassed

@Topic yes I will go.

Ur mentions re always tags na
Usually on ur dairy

How u dey
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Pervert1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
I would send my PA
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
MabraO:

Ur mentions re always tags na
Usually on ur dairy

How u dey
Na hunger o. grin

Hafa moba? How manage u dey Nairaland? cheesy
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
outta mind....but not not outta sight...bygone be bygone...
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by MabraO: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
MzMariah:
Na hunger o. grin

Hafa moba? How manage u dey Nairaland? cheesy

Moba dey fine
Na where get network I dey

Hunger for where?
Where u at?
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Crocz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
The question isn't about will I go?...as long as I get a VIP treatment and item no. 7, very important undecided
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by oshyno(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Honest I got one like dat this last 2months. Funny thing is d babe said her hubby knows me. Waaaaaat !!!1

Hubby knows me n ur inviting me like WTF. Naso I bail. Wouldn't want somebody to be giving me funny look. Even had to invite me when she recently delivered of a baby. I guess the kpanshing I gave her never too comot from her brain. I respect marriage institution. I wuddnt want mine messed up by ex ishhh.
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by utenwuson: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Av Attended severally....praying 4 d left ones 2 go get married............#every1got eX.....me. Av got Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
MabraO:

Moba dey fine
Na where get network I dey

Hunger for where?
Where u at?
I want pizza. embarassed
Re: If Your Ex Invited You To His/her Wedding Ceremony, Would You Go? by MabraO: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
MzMariah:
I want pizza. embarassed

Pizza for Naija?
Where dem dey sell am wey u no know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Bride Price You Have Seen? / Can You Continue Dating Your Spouse After You Caught Him/her Cheating On You? / 41 Things A Girl Wished Her Man Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.