Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger (1063 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by Iamoilprince(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2014
After series of Red wine I was high and decided to make out with this sweet Unilag babe I met at the club...It was all fun over the weekend. She's was quite adventurous...The problem now is that I'v been looking for my Red boxer since then. No one enters room and no other person could hv done that apart from her....Pls guys am scared and don't know how to get my boxers back......
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by 190theclown: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
another rubbish
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by vizkiz: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2014
^^^ Abeg shey you get celotape?? undecided
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2014
@OP: Wasted sperm!
190theclown: another rubbish
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by 190theclown: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz: ^^^ Abeg shey you get celotape?? undecided

Do i look like ive got cellotape grin
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by vizkiz: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2014
190theclown:

Do i look like ive got cellotape grin

I won take am cellotape my 10naira...wanna get kuli kuli to drink my garri cry
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by kingofpool: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz:

is it the 10 naira wey u pick for road? My cellotape remain small u can manage am.
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by kingofpool: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz:

is it the 10 naira wey u pick for road? My cellotape remain small u can manage am. (stretchez hand to give the cellotape nd mistakenly it falls out of my hand nd fall inside o.p's mouth)
Re: I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger by cocoberry(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin Lwkmd grin

kingofpool: is it the 10 naira wey u pick for road? My cellotape remain small u can manage am. (stretchez hand to give the cellotape nd mistakenly it falls out of my hand nd fall inside o.p's mouth)

Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? / ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ / Ladies! What Would You Do If You....