Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (57520 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by buzzmania(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
In other news,39 of your boko fellows have applied for Ghanaian citizenship.What an irony.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
buzzmania: In other news,39 of your boko fellows have applied for Ghanaian citizenship.What an irony.

39 out of 2 million?....Yeah I can definately see the irony.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Joshcoli(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Singing MI song... Kpomo you no chop, fish you no chop, you say you want beef
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iamord(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
SantaMafia: According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana grin

Life expectancy is 52 years in Nigeria and 64 years in Ghana. grin

Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64 grin

Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to electricity http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346 grin

According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country and ranked 130. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142.

[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index[/url]

The World Health Organisation (WHO) says in 2012, 143 out of 1000 children in Nigeria died before their fifth birthday. In Ghana, 74 out of 1000 children died before their 5th birthday during the same period.

The 2013 Global DuPont Food Security Index, which measures food security in 107 countries by looking at factors like food affordability, availability, nutritional quality and safety, ranked Ghana 68 (3rd in Africa after South Africa and Botswana). Nigeria was ranked 86.
http://www.businessdayonline.com/New/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40912:nigeria-ranks-low-on-food-security-report&catid=76:hot-topic&Itemid=564
http://foodsecurityindex.eiu.com/Country/Details#Nigeria

Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in FIFA rankings.

Nigeria is not likely to meet any of the MDG targets, while Ghana is on track to achieve four of the MDG targets.

nice and clean.m with no insults.. Just facts.. I will always lov e ghana.m but I believ that there is still room for improvement.. A lot to be done.m and we will get there surely.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by skipper123: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dude is onething throwing insult.but posting those gore pic i find it very very teaseless and childish pls show some maturity here.i use to enjoy e way u defend ghana but offlate your over the top respond to anything said here abt ghana is so unghanaian ,.......this coming from a fellow ghanaian.
PetroDolla3: welcome to the paradise called shitnigeria, hell on earth! hahahahahaha death is cheap in this cursed country grin how much is a nigerian life worth? NOTHING! grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1141025_Burnt_Corpse__jpg9845e6d5a1944077c29b4a612eb67baf grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
PetroDolla3: welcome to the paradise called shitnigeria, hell on earth! hahahahahaha death is cheap in this cursed country grin how much is a nigerian life worth? NOTHING! grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1141025_Burnt_Corpse__jpg9845e6d5a1944077c29b4a612eb67baf grin
your a sicko. You are using and unfortunate incident to prove your point. I pray God forgives you.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
londoner:

No, what turns people off is that we are not apologetic in our boldness. What makes it worse is that we often achieve, what they are afraid to even attempt.

Some of us are arrogant, but even that gets us at least trying. Timidity is never really a foundation for achievement.

If you check the nationalities that are known for being so called "arrogant" or proud, they are the fearless types. It is confidence and a dogged sense of self belief, against all odds, haters or naysayers that produces a Dangote or an Innoson a Wiz Kid or a D'banj, a Nollywood etc.

If we believed what people such as yourself and others believe about us,would we even attempt to be more?

I mean it takes audacity and confidence to be the best in fields and industries, that require the very thing that others mock you for not having, like constant electricity.

It did not stop us from producing some of the most successful musical artists on the continent or a whole movie industry, in which those that mock us ended up coming to in starting/boosting their own careers.

When they play Nigerian songs and Ghanaian songs, does one sound like it was made using a generator?

Even with all your stats, it does not change the facts.

The truth is, Nigeria has been able to do with their generators,what your own people could not do, on he same scale, with semi constant electricity.

It is we, rather, who remain perplexed at how little you seem to have to show for what you say you have over us.

I get asked quite alot by citizens of other countries, why it is that whatever a Nigerian attempts, they end up succeeding in it? This is from people who claim to hate Nigerians.

I told them boldly that we just believe that we can achieve anything we want to. When everyone around you thinks that way, it a given that you will get there as long as you don't give up.

If that means you see me as arrogant or conceited, you know what? That's fine with me.

I disagree with everything that you said. Nigerians are just arrogant, and not in a confident way. Americans are arrogant in confident. Americans set a goal and they achieve it. How many Nigerians damn Nigeria daily. When one looks at Nigeria, they have achieve nothing to make them arrogant.

Nigeria has great talents especially in the music industry, which is great. You mentioned wizkid, dbanj and dangonte. All these people are great. Dangonte is the richest he has monopoly of everything in Nigeria. Dangonte being rich has nothing to do with the arrogance of Nigerians. He took advantage of corruption in Nigeria.

You said Nigerians have been able to do with limited power supply what Ghana has not been able to do with stable energy. Can you elaborate. Apart from music which no one can close to Nigerians, what else are Nigerians better than. Mind you highlife and present nigerian style of music was copied from Ghana. Though Nigeria has added its own style. Before the 2000s when p square and j martins and others, nigerian music never used to get play.

Is it movies, though nollywood is the biggest, quality and storylines in nollywood can't be compared to Ghana's. That's my opinion and not to mention the command of the English language. That's another topic.

I really need you to elaborate on what you mean about Nigeria have been able to what Ghana has failed to do. Despite Nigeria having more human resource, more resources Nigeria still haven't been able to provide its citizen with basic life necessities such as security, education, water, energy and others. Though Ghana is not perfect at least it's trying to do so.

So I really don't see why Nigerians should be arrogant on the borderline of being conceited. Americans are arrogant and confident, because whatever they set their eyes on they accomplish unlike my Nigerian brothers.

Ps Nigerians are only arrogant towards other blacks, u should see how they kiss white azz.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ashantiking:

That's a lie more than 70% of Nigerians live below the poverty line. 70% of Nigerians bleach their skin, 70% of Nigerians are ashawos and criminals. What's up with Nigeria and the number 70.
are you hearing your self? If 70per cent of nigerians are poor how can 70% bleach their skin. You are I of the dumbest person I have encountered.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iamord(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
skipper123: Dude is onething throwing insult.but posting those gore pic i find it very very teaseless and childish pls show some maturity here.i use to enjoy e way u defend ghana but offlate your over the top respond to anything said here abt ghana is so unghanaian ,.......this coming from a fellow ghanaian.
that's y I keep saying this whole immature beef has to stop.. Its expected to go down tthis way.. And may even get worse.. U don't put out a fire by pouring more petrol..its just like saying u hit someone with a stick so the person should only use stick.. U have already sent out a negative msg..sad enough it seems that's some peoples mode of communicating on here.. Stop the beef and we won't have to see any of this
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bolt3: are you hearing your self? If 70per cent of nigerians are poor how can 70% bleach their skin. You are I of the dumbest person I have encountered.

Tell that to the people that did the research. A Nigerian would steal money just to buy bleaching cream.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by hugafella(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
But Ghanaians are unbleachable!!! Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
hugafella: But Ghanaians are unbleachable!!! Hahahaha

No problem. Nigerians are wannabe whites.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
This Ashanti king guy. You have not made any point here as far as I am concerned. You haven't show any link to back up your point you just come here to spill rubbish. You claim that you have refineries which oil do you produce that you are refining please post at list one picture of your so called refineries. You talk about poverty level is it not the same people that said africans have an average iQ of 70 an you believe them. No wonder you are called their slaves. I can see that you spend a lot of time research about Nigeria why don't you use that time to do something better. It shows that you have inferiority complex. Speaking of which how come 200 ghanians left their paradise to seek asylum in Brazil of all countries. May be inferiority complex runs in your blood.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bolt3: This Ashanti king guy. You have not made any point here as far as I am concerned. You haven't show any link to back up your point you just come here to spill rubbish. You claim that you have refineries which oil do you produce that you are refine please post at list one picture of your so called refineries. You talk about poverty level is it not the same people that said africans have an average iQ of 70 an you believe them. No wonder you are called their slaves. I can see that you spend a lot of time research about Nigeria why don't you use that time to do something better. It shows that you have inferiority complex. Speak of which how come 200 ghanians left their paradise to seek asylum in Brazil of all countries. May inferiority complex runs in your blood.

People in glass house. Everything I said about Nigeria is true. I will start posting on the evidence to back it up.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bolt3: This Ashanti king guy. You have not made any point here as far as I am concerned. You haven't show any link to back up your point you just come here to spill rubbish. You claim that you have refineries which oil do you produce that you are refine please post at list one picture of your so called refineries. You talk about poverty level is it not the same people that said africans have an average iQ of 70 an you believe them. No wonder you are called their slaves. I can see that you spend a lot of time research about Nigeria why don't you use that time to do something better. It shows that you have inferiority complex. Speak of which how come 200 ghanians left their paradise to seek asylum in Brazil of all countries. May inferiority complex runs in your blood.

I said 70% of Nigerians bleach. Here is my evidence.

http://m.aljazeera.com/story/20134434151827719

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/04/05/nigerias-booming-skin-bleaching-market/

I said 70% of Nigerians are below poor

http://www.ruralpovertyportal.org/country/home/tags/nigeria

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-18/nigeria-s-poverty-ratio-rises-to-70-of-population-trust-says.html
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

I said 70% of Nigerians bleach. Here is my evidence.

http://m.aljazeera.com/story/20134434151827719

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/04/05/nigerias-booming-skin-bleaching-market/

I said 70% of Nigerians are below poor

http://www.ruralpovertyportal.org/country/home/tags/nigeria

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-18/nigeria-s-poverty-ratio-rises-to-70-of-population-trust-says.html

like I said before this same people claim that Africans have an iQ of 70. Don't believe everything they say. And what this nonsense about bleaching, because you guys are as black as charcoal don't mean everyone must look like you.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2014
tsolz84: People use to travel long distance to make deposits and withdrawals.Then ecobank and baclays came and brought a few branches to help but still was not enough.
Now Nigerian banks came in and are everywhere.Winning awards anyhow in ghana.
Major transport company that travels from ghana to Nigeria ABC transport,Chisco etc owned by Nigerians.Before gaynains travel to togo,then go to benin before Nigeria,today one bus can handle it.
One of the major companies FAN Icecream,which every Ghananian patronize owned by Nigerian.
Major importers in Ghana are Nigerians.
All the mtn and telecom masts in ghana are installed by Nigerian company and serviced by them.
Now we come to schools, SKMU, NIIT, IPMC, Zenith etc,owned by indians and foriegners.
Talk about eatries,Papaye, frankies, edyz Pizza,chicken republic, Kfc etc owned by foreigners.
Many projects in Ghana are financed by Nigerian banks.
Today, indomie is the reigning business in ghana,everybody is selling indomie on the street, thanks to Nigeria again.
I don't need to talk about the tooth paste, close up, or soap, ariel, klin etc that ghananians use to wash.
Then look at the entertainment industry,the Nigerian movie industry made the ghana stars who they are today.
You see yvonne nelson and iyanyas case.Now the most celebrated ghana actress left her husband for a Nigerian guy.
You watched african cup of nations. U see Nigerians performance.
Nigerian artist are paid more to perform in ghana than local artist..The highest paid in ghana get 5k dollars to perform on the same stage while Nigerian artist get 300k.
Nigerian artist afford to do colabo with foreign artist like snoop,ricky ross,busta rymes etc, people ghana artist only see on tv.
Oil was discovered in ghana but the govt could not afford to drill the oil,so a chinese company offered to help but they will extract for 30yrs to get their money back,which they have started.
Today chinese people are minning gold illegally and even shooting ghana people to death in their own land.But they can't do much because they worship the whites.
Now,you can see clearly that the country ghana is actually owned and run by foreigners.
I understand when ghanaians hate nigeria, if I was a ghananian I wud hate Nigeria too.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Bolt3: like I said before this same people claim that Africans have an iQ of 70. Don't believe everything they say. And what this nonsense about bleaching, because you guys are as black as charcoal don't mean everyone must look like you.

We are black and proud, u guys should try that instead of using those dangerous chemicals on your face. It causes cancer.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2014
kemthegirl:
at least we don't do everything to have white children like Ghanaians. U no longer have full bred black children. All u have is bi racial human beings running around coz of ur self loathe.
that true I heard that ghanians now pay for white sperm so that they can have mixed children
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

We are black and proud, u guys should try that instead of using those dangerous chemicals on your face. It causes cancer.
For your information most Nigerian don't bleach I live in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by GRACEGLORY: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2014
FMCL NIGERIA is in need of: 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light goods which weighs between 6-8 tonnages, products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), BISCUITS, et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

For details

Call: 08030546462
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Bolt3(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
londoner:

No, but that's not entirely true Ashantiking. They have a huge stake and investments but indigenous companies are right up front, at least attempting to give competition, and sometimes succeeding.

They don't just have free reign , like they do in Ghana. Its clear when you go to both countries.

We don't mind foreign investors and companies entering the market, but Nigerians are themselves naturally ambitious.

I'm not saying Nigerians run every sector (nowadays that is true for most countries) but we are not sooooo dominated by foreigners, as I have
witnessed in Ghana. I sincerely hope that changes, otherwise its just a waste.
Londoner I really like your attitude. You don't get offended easily and seem to be a peace maker. I hope to be like you in future.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2014
Bolt3:
For your information most Nigerian don't bleach I live in nigeria.

70% that's more than 100 million Nigerians. Wallow in your complex
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Bolt3:
Londoner I really like your attitude. You don't get offended easily and seem to be a peace maker. I hope to be like you in future.

I like her too. She is very respectful and civilize. I was in shock when she told me she was a nigerian. She is too civilize.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Yungmilio2(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Anywhere you go in the world you find someone from Nigeria
Anywhere you go in the world you find someone from USA
Nigerians are just the best from Africa
UK,USA,UAE,Qatar,Canada, Malaysia, India, China
SA,Ghana,Botswana ...just few to mention
we are helping their economy in one way or the other
through
Education, Entertainment, Sport, Health, Business & Investment, even Crime yeah
we are proud of that...
#ProudNinjaBoi... SA, Botswana chicks are tripping
now Ghanaians tell me how you have help the world or some countries?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Blockus: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

I always hear Nigerians are funny and fun to around and you just proved it. I am now a believer that Nigerians are funny people. You just made the joke of the century. Lol, feed Ghanaians, that's rich. Again the average Ghanaian has better life including food, security, health care, education and more.

How much is your 6 Karat gold worth in the market?!

How much is the 50 Litres of Oil you people discovered in Tarkoradi worth?

All these thing syou speak of, who do you think is paying for it?!

You ugly black ingrates should always remember to greet a Nigerian you see with respect. Our tax Naira forms a large part of why Ghana is not yet on the United Nations Top food aid countries.

If not for Nigeria, Ghana would be more desolate than Grenoble.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by kechywillz(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2014
i may travel overseas,but i aint renouncing ma hood,Naija,its fun to be a Naijarian.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Blockus: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
kechywillz: i may travel overseas,but i aint renouncing ma hood,Naija,its fun to be a Naijarian.

You cant blame the Ghanaians for their situation, thats why the suicide rate in the country is very high.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Blockus: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Look at diz baboon if we looking for a clown president is ur fuckingggg prez who is not eloquent in the queens language. He got destroyed by Aisha Sesay remember. U people are da last tin God created after baboons
For you to keep quoting me shows that you are jobless..... is the rate of unemployment in gayna so bad that you spend 90%of your day online posting trash?....well its not my fault that you are fraustrated... go blame your lame president.. or better still follow the footsteps of your fellow gaynian who commits suicide on a daily basis to end their pains and suffering ... http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2014/july-14th/man-commits-suicide-at-assemblies-of-god-church.php
http://ghanasoccernet.com/five-ghanaians-commit-
suicide-daily/
Well, I can feel your pains and sufferings in ghana.......Even your economy is dying and its affecting you all.
Don't come here lying poo that ghana is dis and that.....we already know you people are really suffering despite your tiny population.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ghana all the way......don't mind these alata nkura grin grin grin grin grin

Yea. you only claim to be proud of ghana online...... but offline(in the real world) you are either renouncing it or seeking asylum..... Is DAT not STUPIDITY?
Ghana and ghanians are suffering, We all know that....lol.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cubeet: For you to keep quoting me shows that you are jobless..... is the rate of unemployment in gayna so bad that you spend 90%of your day online posting trash?....well its not my fault that you are fraustrated... go blame your lame president.. or better still follow the footsteps of your fellow gaynian who commits suicide on a daily basis to end their pains and suffering ... http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2014/july-14th/man-commits-suicide-at-assemblies-of-god-church.php
http://ghanasoccernet.com/five-ghanaians-commit-
suicide-daily/
Well, I can feel your pains and sufferings in ghana.......Even your economy is dying and its affecting you all.
Don't come here lying poo that ghana is dis and that.....we already know you people are really suffering despite your tiny population.

Many Nigerians are also committing suicide

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.