Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (57528 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

There are more Ghanaians in Germany than there are Nigerians and I think there are more Ghanaians in Netherlands than there are Nigerians.

There are places around the world that has Nigerians but you will not find a single Ghanaian.

Can you prove the bolded ?

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by kobonaire(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Coldfeet: Lebanese and indians? SMH those two nationals wouldn't mind becoming Borno indegenes just so they can keep doing their shady businesses under the radar undetected! Nonsense people.
you think Nigerians are not into shady business themselves? How do you castigate the whole of two nations? Do you want other nationals to now say that all Nigerians are 419ers?

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: We Nigerians will never do this .... We love our Naija too much grin

There are three million Nigerians that have abandon Nigeria for Ghana. Shut up Nigeria and pride is like water and oil, they just don't mix.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by ibrews: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Fighting what battle. Are you for real? Shut up. Didn't the us army call Nigeria army incompetent. Shut up u have the most useless country in Africa and the most useless president.
Ghanaians are annoying. it's in there blood!

6 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by imperioux: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
digitite: How can I denounce my root. Even if I were to naturalized in another country, I will still stay in touch with my root.

Abject poverty can cause people to start boiling stones like yams for food. That's the case of the ghanaians, so why won't they throw away their roots?

Poverty.... I mean the pitiable type.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gaynians are one of the most self loathing baboons i've ever encountered in my life....bunch of ugly mofos.....

6 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: ghanaians! Disgracing africans since 1900 - obama.

Mumu black people, enslaving themselves. I hope they wont start shouting, the whites are abusing them racially, when they are the ones abusing their own black race.

Shame!

The problem is, man is a migrator. You cannot stop men from migrating anywhere.

Did you know that the first black men in the UK went there around the time of Christ?

Plus,a lot of white people migrate elsewhere....and even take up citizenship in their new countries.

I guess Ghana can sort out this problem by enacting a dual citizenship law.....or by making its country more attractive via following China and Japan down the road of industrialisation.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by ogaju007(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
himkers: Those peeps are never proud of their country, yet they will come on nairaland to abuse Nigerians

Up NIGERIA!

Siddon there dey proud of your country pssccheeewwwww.

Yoruba people talk say Ti ina ban jo, tara eni lan ko gban. If fire dey burn na your body you go first look out for.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Seyixyz: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me no Ghanaian will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.
I'm tempted to say that you are very stewpid for even bringing our dear president into this..We love him and we will continue to do no matter what..
You GAYnians ought to know that we forever remain your big brother in Africa..So,show some respect.

5 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by kobonaire(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

There are three million Nigerians that have abandon Nigeria for Ghana. Shut up Nigeria and pride is like water and oil, they just don't mix.
Cool, you must be Ghanian .... I have learnt over the years that it is not cool for a Nigerian to make fun of a Ghanian. It's analogous to an athlete poking fun at a disabled individual from Takoradi .... Or an Apple Engineer making fun of a jobless Accra graduate .... Or a L'oreal model making fun of her fat and ugly friend from Ghana..... You get the flow wink

11 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
thank God am a biafran.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by ogaju007(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
okparaugo:

Thats not true... however even the ghanians in germany hide indoors or in mcdonald or kfc toilet. grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
okparaugo:

Any one that has lived in Germany will tell you that there are more Ghanaians than there are Nigerians. Germany census don't use race or ethnicity on there census. I lived in Germany and I can say there are more Ghanaians.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Jasi7(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me no Ghanaian will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.

Who is dis one?...who is begging u to b a nigerian citizen,look at dis tonzo!...bomberclark

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
kobonaire: Cool, you must be Ghanian .... I have learnt over the years that it is not cool for a Nigerian to make fun of a Ghanian. It's analogous to an athlete poking fun at a disabled individual from Takoradi .... Or an Apple Engineer making fun of a jobless Accra graduate .... Or a L'oreal model making fun of her fat and ugly friend from Ghana..... You get the flow wink

So Ghana is the athlete and Nigeria is the disabled person. When one looks at Nigeria we see a broken country.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Seyixyz: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
GAYnians..What are these monkeys doing in this forum self?
Seun,over to you...

3 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jasi7:

Who is dis one?...who is begging u to b a nigerian citizen,look at dis tonzo!...bomberclark

Not in my worst nightmare. Nigeria jagajaga
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by kobonaire(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

So Ghana is the athlete and Nigeria is the disabled person. When one looks at Nigeria we see a broken country.
i don't blame you for not grasping my earlier post .... You are after all Ghanian .... Forgive me, let me go find some crayons to see if I can simple things for you .... It's always good karma to help the slow witted
wink

7 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
himkers:

Bros me, nawa for you o! Dont you know that comparing Nigeria with Ghana is like Comparing USA with Mexico........Nigeria is far better (in terms of everthing) compared to ghana

Even though we still have our problems, theirs are huger greater than ours

Nigeria is more like Afghanistan. Apart from GDP there is not a single thing Nigeria is better than Ghana in. Nigeria is more like hell on earth. You Eba eaters are the worst people on earth.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
ireneony: one thing I hate about Ghanaians is they like to run to countries with a very stable economy but once d economy collapse they run away.

Exactly
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
You go fear the Ashanti king defending his subjects na!! ride on brother, if you don't defend your country, who will?
but I pity you sha when the bad-mouthed NLders descend on you

5 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Fighting what battle. Are you for real? Shut up. Didn't the us army call Nigeria army incompetent. Shut up u have the most useless country in Africa and the most useless president.
ghanaians are slaves to the western wprld. Always running to their slave masters...a clueless president with a better economy is better than a wise president bringing poverty to its useless population.

Dont think ghana are save, u are close to mali and burkina faso, you will be infiltrated by these islamist very soon, the way northern ghana is already being occupied by them.

Nincompoop with maggot brain!

4 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by AbyRash(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aiye loja before. like yoruba adage says" the world is market, heaven is the home"
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
ogaju007:

Thats not true... however even the ghanians in germany hide indoors or in mcdonald or kfc toilet. grin

Hahaha..
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Blockus: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
The Next GHANA must go would be sanctioned by the UN. grin

I guess we have no cause for Alarm because to catch a Ghanaian is not hard. They cant blend into the crowd. Its like an Albino trying to hide in a room full of Niggas. grin

12 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: all your generation are the ones with filthy mouth....bas.tard!

Courageously we are foghting our battle, ghanaians are fooools!

You are not fighting crap. You live in a hellhole and you can't survive in a democracy. Anarchy is all you know. Is like taking a fish from the sea and putting it in fresh water. A Nigerian in any other country will choke on democracy.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by JUHABACH: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: ghanaians are slaves to the western wprld. Always running to their slave masters...a clueless president with a better economy is better than a wise president bringing poverty to its useless population.

Dont think ghana are save, u are close to mali and burkina faso, you will be infiltrated by these islamist very soon, the way northern ghana is already being occupied by them.

Nincompoop with maggot brain!

Nigerian economy is shit, the president is clueless and the security sucks. As bad as Ghana is right now Ghana is ten times better than Nigeria. That's why there are three million Nigerians in Ghana. And you will not find 20,0000 Ghanaians in Nigeria.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Exactly
scarvenger, shiiit eaters ghana...running helter sketer like a deranged prostitu.tes.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=JUHABACH][/quote]

Forking Eba eaters.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Seyixyz: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me no GAYnians will renounce their nationality for Nigeria, not when u your president is even more useless than our president and you can't be any more clueless than the Ghanaian president.
FIXED!!!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Abiagirl777(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Highest height of BRAIN DRAIN frm a common place.
Africa losing some of their best just because of unfavorable climes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.