Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (57570 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

Los Angeles, I am moving to atlanta in a couple of months.

I've been to LA, stayed in Santa Monica. It was quite nice, away from the hustle and bustle.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
londoner:

I've been to LA, stayed in Santa Monica. It was quite nice, away from the hustle and bustle.

Santa Monica is a nice place, I don't really hang out around there. Where u vacating or business.

I really want to visit London one day, but I heard the weather sucks over there. When and where is the best time/place to visit. I am planning a trip next year. I wanna to visit three European countries in three weeks.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

Santa Monica is a nice place, I don't really hang out around there. Where u vacating or business.

I really want to visit London one day, but I heard the weather sucks over there. When and where is the best time/place to visit. I am planning a trip next year. I wanna to visit three European countries in three weeks.

London is only nice when its sunny. So around July to end of August is best. There is alot to see and experience in Europe and its very varied, in terms of language, food and culture.

Santa Monica was part of a vacation I took with one of my sisters. We toured America a little bit, after studies.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
londoner:

London is only nice when its sunny. So around July to end of August is best. There is alot to see and experience in Europe and its very varied, in terms of language, food and culture.

Santa Monica was part of a vacation I took with one of my sisters. We toured America a little bit, after studies.

London is number 1 on my list but can't figured out my other two. I am leaning towards Amsterdam because I am stoner and italy because of rome and the history.

I heard European babes trip for American guys especially British girls, is that true?

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by rigarmortis: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Ashantiking:

Too hot over here in Cali. Can't do nothing except piss people of on nairaland. Can't wait for sun to go down so I can go out.

piss on people?....duh

you d1kc is so small you just end up wetting your nuts in your bid to piss on naija.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by rigarmortis: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Ashantiking:

London is number 1 on my list but can't figured out my other two. I am leaning towards Amsterdam because I am stoner and italy because of rome and the history.

I heard European babes trip for American guys especially British girls, is that true or just lie?

shut up you dumb fvkc.

typing from a dingy corner in a flea infested room in downtown takoradi.

who are you fooling.....
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iamord(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Finally this group has gone on recess !!! Hehehe!!!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by KingGenius: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
So can you people tell me why You hate GHANAIANS so much?
Seriously I never knew Nigerians hated us this much until i came upon this forum.
What have we done to Nigerians?

It seems to me that you Nigerians are just trying make yourselves feel better by hating Ghanaians.
You are frustrated that as the most populous country in Africa, you dont do anything significant for the continent.Except hating your fellow tribes and African countries.
We Ghanaians dont even have the time to discuss Nigeria. The only time i hear Nigeria is "Boko Haram has done this or that"
You dont know the number of Ghanaians who are actually grieving for you because of this Boko Haram menace.
Ghanaian musicians have sang songs about #BringBackOurGirls. And All you can do is to sit here and hate on Ghanaians. I have a lot of Nigerian friends at my university and they are really nice people. I never knew Nigerians fool like this. We are all Africans. And something bad is happening to Ghana and all you can do is to insult Ghanaians as a whole without reason. Is it because Ghana is tiny but leaves a significant mark on the world stage? No matter what you say, Ghana will always make the history books. No matter what Ghana is the first black country to reach the world cup Quarter finals stage.Ghana was the first Africans to take the U20 world cup. Ghana was the first Black nation to regain her sovereignity from whites. Ghana was the first country in Black Africa to have a telecommunications systems. Kofi Annan of Ghana is the only Black African to be UN secretary General. Ghana has the best Democracy in Africa. Ghana is the only African country a foreign president will visit without fear of being bombed (including Nigerian 419 Scammers). Ghana is the most friendly nation in Africa. Ghana has a high human development index than Nigeria. Ghana has a small army but the most professional in sub saharan Africa.
We have better education system. come to Ghanaian universities, there is a flood of nigerian students. At least our government is responsible enough to admit that some Ghanaians are leaving Ghana for greener pastures unlike your government who keeps you in the dark. And those are mostly doctors who seek higher salaries than those in Ghana. But I assure you that they will return. They are doing it for something good. the money they will get will be sent back to their Ghanaians families. But that doesnt mean that i condone their actions. There are more patriotic Ghanaians. After all We are the black Stars and Lone Star of the African Continent. oh i forgot to say. I get at least 3 friend requests from Nigerian gals everyday. When i chat with them, they all wanna come to Ghana. but i do well and tell them that Ghana is going through difficult times at the moment. They can come in 2015.

God Bless Our Homeland Ghana! And Africa at Large.

7 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dessyguy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
rigarmortis:

shut up you dumb fvkc.

typing from a dingy corner in a flea infested room in downtown takoradi.

who are you fooling.....
stop making mountain out of molehill.we all taught this has ended already.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Ashantiking:

I heard European babes trip for American guys especially British girls, is that true?

I've never been to Amsterdam, which is sad because I'm so close. I only hear good things from those who have been though.

Barcelona is good, and also has lots of history and art/museums.

Some Brit girls like American guys. They are usually working from a stereotype of American guys, especially the black ones.

I think its better to take a person as they come. Even in America a person from the south is often quite different from a New Yorker.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Ashantiking:

Trust me I can handle them. Is it mad cow, collynZo, iconize, adamscuty. I have handled on all the e warriors.
Who the hell is this odious Ashanti lunatic?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 1:28am On Jul 21, 2014
iconize:
Who the hell is this odious Ashanti lunatic?

Shut up, Igbo human chopper. Go chop your mama n papa for pounded yam and egusi soup.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by panafrican(m): 2:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Out of the number, 367 were males and 450 were female Ghanaians, who took nationality in Germany (538), Netherlands (233), Norway (32), Denmark (7), Austria (5), Hong Kong (1) and China (1), Mr Ahwoi said this at the-meet-the-press series in Accra

Interesting. One of the the best place for Africans is the Philippines : they love Africans out there !
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Ashantiking:

Shut up, Igbo human chopper. Go chop your mama n papa for pounded yam and egusi soup.

Dumbo cheesy so its you Jiggaman, howdy?

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
skipper123: Dude is onething throwing insult.but posting those gore pic i find it very very teaseless and childish pls show some maturity here.i use to enjoy e way u defend ghana but offlate your over the top respond to anything said here abt ghana is so unghanaian ,.......this coming from a fellow ghanaian.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap who gave you the right to talk back to me. arrant nonsense!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
KingGenius: So can you people tell me why You hate GHANAIANS so much?
Seriously I never knew Nigerians hated us this much until i came upon this forum.

It seems to me that you Nigerians are just trying make yourselves feel better by hating Ghanaians.
You are frustrated that as the most populous country in Africa, you dont do anything significant for the continent.Except hating your fellow tribes and African countries.
We Ghanaians dont even have the time to discuss Nigeria. The only time i hear Nigeria is "Boko Haram has done this or that"
You dont know the number of Ghanaians who are actually grieving for you because of this Boko Haram menace.
Ghanaian musicians have sang songs about #BringBackOurGirls. And All you can do is to sit here and hate on Ghanaians. I have a lot of Nigerian friends at my university and they are really nice people. I never knew Nigerians fool like this. We are all Africans. And something bad is happening to Ghana and all you can do is to insult Ghanaians as a whole without reason. Is it because Ghana is tiny but leaves a significant mark on the world stage? No matter what you say, Ghana will always make the history books. No matter what Ghana is the first black country to reach the world cup Quarter finals stage.Ghana was the first Africans to take the U20 world cup. Ghana was the first Black nation to regain her sovereignity from whites. Ghana was the first country in Black Africa to have a telecommunications systems. Kofi Annan of Ghana is the only Black African to be UN secretary General. Ghana has the best Democracy in Africa. Ghana is the only African country a foreign president will visit without fear of being bombed (including Nigerian 419 Scammers). Ghana is the most friendly nation in Africa. Ghana has a high human development index than Nigeria. Ghana has a small army but the most professional in sub saharan Africa.
We have better education system. come to Ghanaian universities, there is a flood of nigerian students. At least our government is responsible enough to admit that some Ghanaians are leaving Ghana for greener pastures unlike your government who keeps you in the dark. And those are mostly doctors who seek higher salaries than those in Ghana. But I assure you that they will return. They are doing it for something good. the money they will get will be sent back to their Ghanaians families. But that doesnt mean that i condone their actions. There are more patriotic Ghanaians. After all We are the black Stars and Lone Star of the African Continent. oh i forgot to say. I get at least 3 friend requests from Nigerian gals everyday. When i chat with them, they all wanna come to Ghana. but i do well and tell them that Ghana is going through difficult times at the moment. They can come in 2015.

welcome to MUMUDOM Republic! but we will always put them where they belong on shitnairaland grin hope now you know shitngerians truly hate Ghanaians,huh? don't be deceived by the firendly attitude of a nigerian when you meet outside nigeria. they do it deliberately to win favours. shitnigerians. smh.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
KingGenius: So can you people tell me why You hate GHANAIANS so much?

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Dampsey: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
the dumbest idiots in ghana actually argue about ghana and Nigeria which is better am an international expert and i have travelled to 30 african countries Nigeria is the god of west africa citizens help boast their economy not even foreigners the economy of ghana rest on the shoulders of labenese dudes ghanaians in general are very dull sheep like creatures who should still be in slavery cos their i.q for business is lower than the poorest american ...the picture i saw earlier is the airport residential area developed mainly by white expatriate Accra is filled up with slum and stinky gutters based on the dirty nature of an average ghanaian man comparing accra to any city in Nigeria is stupid cos Accra is like a village to the nigerians..an average ghanaian is like the poorest man in Nigeria ghanaians boast of electricity which its life span is almost over and you will be like Nigeria of 1804 Nigerians are not babes and stand as the only country on earth dependent without the government but ghanaians would want the government to come and help them live their life u guys grow up listening to ur t.v and stupid ass celebrities i call fortunate talk abt how d govt has failed whre d citizens are lazy dicks i can imagine you comparing America with congo common ghanaians charlie probably take time to visit nigeria not d big states say delta state and every company you find big buildings you find belong to Nigerians and trust me you wont perceive the offensive shit smell when you visit abuja that is ur cedis wont finish just in lagos and gush the half ghanaian guy i must confess you must have lived in mechanic village in warri for u say accra has better night life take time to visit Enugu and you will curse poverty from your life port harcourt you would hate yourself be truthful to yourself you are broke thats why you cant catch your fun back in Nigeria.....even the so called english ghanaians speak is no better than the Nigerianman illiteracy is most seen in a ghanaian than a nigerian ...have visited both countries and trust me even till christ comes GHANA WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN NIGERIA BOTH IN EDUCATION,SECURITY,ECONOMY,INVESTMENT...schooling in n average Nigerian school is 3*times more harder than schooling in ghana as Nigerians i.q are 2 times ahead of an educated ghanaian
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by KingGenius: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hahahaha..The Way You type your English even shows how stupid you are. Someone with High IQ will not type like you.
Dampsey: the dumbest idiots in ghana actually argue about ghana and Nigeria which is better am an international expert and i have travelled to 30 african countries Nigeria is the god of west africa citizens help boast their economy not even foreigners the economy of ghana rest on the shoulders of labenese dudes ghanaians in general are very dull sheep like creatures who should still be in slavery cos their i.q for business is lower than the poorest american ...the picture i saw earlier is the airport residential area developed mainly by white expatriate Accra is filled up with slum and stinky gutters based on the dirty nature of an average ghanaian man comparing accra to any city in Nigeria is stupid cos Accra is like a village to the nigerians..an average ghanaian is like the poorest man in Nigeria ghanaians boast of electricity which its life span is almost over and you will be like Nigeria of 1804 Nigerians are not babes and stand as the only country on earth dependent without the government but ghanaians would want the government to come and help them live their life u guys grow up listening to ur t.v and stupid ass celebrities i call fortunate talk abt how d govt has failed whre d citizens are lazy dicks i can imagine you comparing America with congo common ghanaians charlie probably take time to visit nigeria not d big states say delta state and every company you find big buildings you find belong to Nigerians and trust me you wont perceive the offensive shit smell when you visit abuja that is ur cedis wont finish just in lagos and gush the half ghanaian guy i must confess you must have lived in mechanic village in warri for u say accra has better night life take time to visit Enugu and you will curse poverty from your life port harcourt you would hate yourself be truthful to yourself you are broke thats why you cant catch your fun back in Nigeria.....even the so called english ghanaians speak is no better than the Nigerianman illiteracy is most seen in a ghanaian than a nigerian ...have visited both countries and trust me even till christ comes GHANA WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN NIGERIA BOTH IN EDUCATION,SECURITY,ECONOMY,INVESTMENT...schooling in n average Nigerian school is 3*times more harder than schooling in ghana as Nigerians i.q are 2 times ahead of an educated ghanaian
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
God shall forever blessed my homeland Ghana. Despite the smell in Accra nigerians are still fleeing to Accra as if they've chased by wild 419 dog. Inspite of ur bigger n 2 times in. I pity nigerians
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by GHKWAME1: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kamilat20: God shall forever blessed my homeland Ghana. Despite the smell in Accra nigerians are still fleeing to Accra as if they've chased by wild 419 dog. Inspite of ur bigger n 2 times in. I pity nigerians
hahahahahshahahsassssaasssaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
GHKWAME1: hahahahahshahahsassssaasssaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Kwame the hawkergrin, where have you been? grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by GHKWAME1: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

I've been around reading your trash.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
GHKWAME1: I've been around reading your trash.

grin grin grin

I'm just taking the remnants of those Ghanaians that tried seeking asylum in Brazil to the cleaners.

However, where and how have you been?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
GHKWAME1: I've been around reading your trash.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by GHKWAME1: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin

[s]I'm just taking the remnants of those Ghanaians that tried seeking asylum in Brazil to the cleaners.[/s]

However, where and how have you been?
I have been in Ghana enjoying the fruit of citizenship and contributing my quota for God and country.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by GHKWAME1: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

Which coward liked this post?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
GHKWAME1: I have been in Ghana enjoying the fruit of citizenship and contributing my quota for God and country.

That's nice and I must congratulate you Kwame for you've really changed!

What's really wrong with your economy?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
GHKWAME1: Which coward liked this post?

Must be a Ghanaian.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by GHKWAME1: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

That's nice and I must congratulate you Kwame for you've really changed!

What's really wrong with your economy?
Me changed k3? I am still navigating my way through this complex maze of android, relax I will get back to my old self. What is wrong with our economy? hahaha, aside from the exaggerated gloomy picture being painted on the Ghanaian economy, it also includes a ritual for both past and present governments to spend beyond their means to satisfy party foot soldiers for re-election purposes, there is always a negative effect of this policy on the way economy for two years before things stabilise again. #charl3y typing with android is hell 00!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by GHKWAME1: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
iconize:

Must be a Ghanaian.
I think its a Nigerian army deserter who has renounced his citizenship. Charley! I watched a video on YouTube on how the book boys invaded an army barracks and looted the armoury after the soldiers fled in the north. Can't you guys create a batallion of #issakaba boys armed with the latest black magic/charms to attack them?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by iconize(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
GHKWAME1: Me changed k3? I am still navigating my way through this complex maze of android, relax I will get back to my old self. What is wrong with our economy? hahaha, aside from the exaggerated gloomy picture being painted on the Ghanaian economy, it also includes a ritual for both past and present governments to spend beyond their means to satisfy party foot soldiers for re-election purposes, there is always a negative effect of this policy on the way economy for two years before things stabilise again. #charl3y typing with android is hell 00!

You and I know Ghana was built with borrowed monies.

Its payback time. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.