Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56324 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cubeet: Yea. you only claim to be proud of ghana online...... but offline(in the real world) you are either renouncing it or seeking asylum..... Is DAT not STUPIDITY?
Ghana and ghanians are suffering, We all know that....lol.

Nigerians are still killing themselves to come to Ghana. You claim Cameroon is far better than Ghana. I asked you a simple question and you are yet to answer. Shame on you.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerians are still killing themselves to come to Ghana. You claim Cameroon is far better than Ghana. I asked you a simple question and you are yet to answer. Shame on you.
The fact you don't know is that you seeing Nigerians in ghana doesn't mean ghana is good or better than Nigeria.... Tell me a place on this earth where you won't find a Nigerian same applies to the Indians.....Nigerians are in Sudan, Congo,Mali e.t.c.....That doesn't mean these countries mentioned are better than Nigeria... so get the twisted fact straight...... Nigerians are travellers, any country they are they are into one business or the other. About Cameroon being better than Ghana or vice versa is not of my concern so don't ask me.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

Many Nigerians are also committing suicide

Same as Ghanaians
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cubeet: The fact you don't know is that you seeing Nigerians in ghana doesn't mean ghana is good or better than Nigeria.... Tell me a place on this earth where you won't find a Nigerian same applies to the Indians.....Nigerians are in Sudan, Congo,Mali e.t.c.....That doesn't mean these countries mentioned are better than Nigeria... so get the twisted fact straight...... Nigerians are travellers, any country they are they are into one business or the other. About Cameroon being better than Ghana or vice versa is not of my concern so don't ask me.

So don't make that stupid statement if it is not your concern. You are the one that said Cameroon is far better than Ghana.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by rigarmortis: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

So don't make that stupid statement if it is not your concern. You are the one that said Cameroon is far better than Ghana.

my good man, I reiterate that Cameroon is far better than the kingdom peopled by blackulas and imps.

trust me
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
rigarmortis:

my good man, I reiterate that Cameroon is far better than the kingdom peopled by blackulas and imps.

trust me

Talk is cheap, provide proof. Why do you think Cameroon is better than Ghana?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by otumfour(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cubeet: Yea. you only claim to be proud of ghana online...... but offline(in the real world) you are either renouncing it or seeking asylum..... Is DAT not STUPIDITY?
Ghana and ghanians are suffering, We all know that....lol.

U a nigerian living on generator set 24/7 in 2014 dey call us Ghanaians wey dey sleep, shank and eat 24/7 on electricity sufferers undecided?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by otumfour(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

To My Ghanaian Brothers On This Thread Pls Check Your Wallets Before U Leave grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin

To My Ghanaian Brothers On This Thread Pls Check Your Wallets Before U Leave grin grin grin grin

yea...your brain is inside your wallet.... so check it well if its still there smiley

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
otumfour:

U a nigerian living on generator set 24/7 in 2014 dey call us Ghanaians wey dey sleep, shank and eat 24/7 on electricity sufferers undecided?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yea cos you eat electricity,drink electricity and get fat with electricity...Fast and pray for your economy.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cubeet: Yea cos you eat electricity,drink electricity and get fat with electricity...Fast and pray for your economy.
MUMUGERIANS and GHANAIANS which people need prayers.?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ghana and mediocrity has got a whole lot in common though. Very stupidd set of people. We can't help y'all here. Smh
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
OAAC: Ghana and mediocrity has got a whole lot in common though. Very stupidd set of people. We can't help y'all here. Smh
stupi.d but they don't bomb n kill each other like u fools.Does that means mumugerians are waaayyy stupi.d n foolish than Ghanaians?...No one will doubt the fact that mumugerians are the most stup.id useless beings ever to exist.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
How on earth can mumugerians insult people ..its mind burgling. MUMUGERIANS of all people. Stinking mumugerians insulting people? ....Jxt. cant get it.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
OXYGEN01: stupi.d but they don't bomb n kill each other like u fools.Does that means mumugerians are waaayyy stupi.d n foolish than Ghanaians?...No one will doubt the fact that mumugerians are the most stup.id useless beings ever to exist.
hahahaha. You just got me cracked up niccur!!! Did u think before posting this crap back at me. We've got no discussion yo0. Run away doggie!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
OXYGEN01: MUMUGERIANS and GHANAIANS which people need prayers.?
Gayna
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
OAAC: hahahaha. You just got me cracked up niccur!!! Did u think before posting this crap back at me. We've got no discussion yo0. Run away doggie!
discussion? ..with u or who.I will rather have a discussion with a dog than with a cursed mumugerian like u idiott.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
OXYGEN01: discussion? ..with u or who.I will rather have a discussion with a dog than with a cursed mumugerian like u idiott.
okay. I've heard you. Run along buddie!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cubeet: Gayna
Ma dog is even sensible than u.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
OAAC: okay. I've heard you. Run along buddie!
Your generator is off abi?..u better sleep .
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
OXYGEN01: Your generator is off abi?..u better sleep .
stop coming back bitchhh! And how's that you fvcking business:>! Bleep off suckerr!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
The day the last mumugerian will die foolishness will cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by OXYGEN01: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
OAAC: stop coming back bitchhh! And how's that you fvcking business:>! Bleep off suckerr!
See this idiott..so y do u keep on quoting me??..Is your brain not working. I wont be surprised though,u sleep n live wid generator fumes.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by otumfour(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cubeet: yea...your brain is inside your wallet.... so check it well if its still there smiley

Cubeet: Yea cos you eat electricity,drink electricity and get fat with electricity...Fast and pray for your economy.

grin grin grin grin grin

I might as well call u a son of generator since u were most likely born on 1 grin grin grin

U will always be under my boot u Nigerian monkey.....keep 'em coming.....it's bn a while since a brother slapped that ishh out some monkeys on here....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

I disagree with everything that you said. Nigerians are just arrogant, and not in a confident way. Americans are arrogant in confident. Americans set a goal and they achieve it. How many Nigerians damn Nigeria daily. When one looks at Nigeria, they have achieve nothing to make them arrogant.

Nigeria has great talents especially in the music industry, which is great. You mentioned wizkid, dbanj and dangonte. All these people are great. Dangonte is the richest he has monopoly of everything in Nigeria. Dangonte being rich has nothing to do with the arrogance of Nigerians. He took advantage of corruption in Nigeria.

You said Nigerians have been able to do with limited power supply what Ghana has not been able to do with stable energy. Can you elaborate. Apart from music which no one can close to Nigerians, what else are Nigerians better than. Mind you highlife and present nigerian style of music was copied from Ghana. Though Nigeria has added its own style. Before the 2000s when p square and j martins and others, nigerian music never used to get play.

Is it movies, though nollywood is the biggest, quality and storylines in nollywood can't be compared to Ghana's. That's my opinion and not to mention the command of the English language. That's another topic.

I really need you to elaborate on what you mean about Nigeria have been able to what Ghana has failed to do. Despite Nigeria having more human resource, more resources Nigeria still haven't been able to provide its citizen with basic life necessities such as security, education, water, energy and others. Though Ghana is not perfect at least it's trying to do so.

So I really don't see why Nigerians should be arrogant on the borderline of being conceited. Americans are arrogant and confident, because whatever they set their eyes on they accomplish unlike my Nigerian brothers.

Ps Nigerians are only arrogant towards other blacks, u should see how they kiss white azz.

Seriously, look we have to agree to disagree. What you call arrogance, I call self belief. I love that about Nigerians. Many o the things I and other have done in our lives, we owe to that Naija spirit of self belief.

I've had grown men, older than me marvel at my boldness to make certain moves, because they know its rare with their own country women to not just say it but also do it.

Even if Dangote managed to use corruption, he at least is employing many thousands of Nigerians and other Africans and also investing billions. It is now beyond a corrupted beginning.

Nigerians just dare. Its a gift we're born with..... wink
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
londoner:

Seriously, look we have to agree to disagree. What you call arrogance, I call self belief. I love that about Nigerians. Many o the things I and other have done in our lives, we owe to that Naija spirit of self belief.

I've had grown men, older than me marvel at my boldness to make certain moves, because they know its rare with their own country women to not just say it but also do it.

Even if Dangote managed to use corruption, he at least is employing many thousands of Nigerians and other Africans and also investing billions. It is now beyond a corrupted beginning.

Nigerians just dare. Its a gift we're born with..... wink

I like and respect you for your calmness and temperament. So yeah let's agree to disagree.

By the way how are you doing today?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bolt3:
Londoner I really like your attitude. You don't get offended easily and seem to be a peace maker. I hope to be like you in future.

Thanks. I actually used to get so angry at people and what they say about Nigerians. I know myself and the Nigerians I know are nothing like what they say. i also know people from their country that are just as bad as the Nigerians they speak of.

Nothing you or I say can change anybody's mind, especially as they get a pay off from looking down at others.

Its a sickness the Black race suffers from.

I love being Naija and thank God often for making me Nigerian.

They can love their country as much as they like too.......

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

I like and respect you for your calmness and temperament. So yeah let's agree to disagree.

By the way how are you doing today?

Cheers, that's the spirit. I'm good actually, especially as it was quite a sunny and warm London day.

How about you?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
londoner:

Cheers, that's the spirit. I'm good actually, especially as it was quite a sunny and warm London day.

How about you?

Too hot over here in Cali. Can't do nothing except piss people of on nairaland. Can't wait for sun to go down so I can go out.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Never give a shiiii, what people think about you, or your country. Keeps us going.... #thankmelater

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ashantiking:

Too hot over here in Cali. Can't do nothing except piss people of on nairaland. Can't wait for sun to go down so I can go out.

Where in Cali are you?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
londoner:

Where in Cali are you?

Los Angeles, I am moving to atlanta in a couple of months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Major-General Oleg Mityaev Killed: Russia Loses Another General / Coronavirus: Boris Johnson Moved To Intensive Care / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.