Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip (4276 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / He Wants Help On How To Lodge With His Girlfriend In A Hotel / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
I was selected along with 2 others to go on a trip in my office and my madam is insisting that we share a room in the hotel. As we are 4 in total, the other 2 get to share, leaving me and my boss. She said if I don't want to, then she will pull me off the trip. And this trip is very important to me. I want to use it as an opportunity to visit my aged aunt.
I proposed to pay for my own room but her response was "krall! so you can't obey your boss again, I have papers you need to sort during the night with me"

She is the oga's daughter by the way. How can I convince her to let me lodge alone??

I have always been giving people good advice on this forum, its my turn to take some back.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Cecediva(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Make i hear say u no like wetin she tell you...cheesy.

11 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by BRAV0O(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Need, I read ur poo ? All liers shall never go un-polish!

9 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
You are Happy ain't you? undecided
Well, Stop giggling around and just get a condom_.

20 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by DEBUCHMANNY: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
It's very clear you know why you are dodging her offer, and why she insists that you both share a room. So my dear you either quit the trip or risk loosing your job, or...
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by mencade5(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
*stirs egg sauce, adds chopped beef to it, applies 3 pinches grinded yellow pepper*

krall, just do as she say after all na you gain from her.

*adds thyme, applies grinded crayfish to sauce, stirs very well for it to mix*

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: Make i hear say u no like wetin she tell you...cheesy.
like am for what?? I don't have strength for any midnight paper sorting.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Keky(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Go Bleep The Sh*t out of your boss bro!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ceasar1: You are Happy ain't you? undecided
Well, Stop giggling around and just get a condom_.
you must be joking right?
You want me to be used for rituals abi?
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Cecediva(f): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: like am for what?? I don't have strength for any midnight paper sorting.
Is still fun nah cheesy...how many times una don do midnight paper sorting?
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Penuelseun(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chai my guy don hammer, wetin u need advise for again when u know wetin u suppose do ;-) B-) wink

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Cecediva(f): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: *stirs egg sauce, adds chopped beef to it, applies 3 pinches grinded yellow pepper*

Write your will first before eating that thingcheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
How e take concern me?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: Is still fun nah cheesy...how many times una don do midnight paper sorting?
her PA that follows her about for trips died last month. They say its heart attack. And I don't want to be next.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: *stirs egg sauce, adds chopped beef to it, applies 3 pinches grinded yellow pepper*

and set the whole thing on fire

1 Like

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
Penuelseun: Chai my guy don hammer, wetin u need advise for again when u know wetin u suppose do ;-) B-) wink
I suppose run abi?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
You are ladies man smiley

You know how to lie smiley many ladies will fall for you. Keep it up Mr Krall

1 Like

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Cecediva(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: her PA that follows her about for trips died last month. They say its heart attack. And I don't want to be next.
Yours will be different...she may decide to spare ur life after the midnight sorting of papers.just give her a chance cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: you must be joking right?
You want me to be used for rituals abi?
Bro, We all know you are lying about the whole -ish. But that's None Of My Business.

10 Likes

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Acidosis: You are ladies man smiley

You know how to lie smiley many ladies will fall for you. Keep it up Mr Krall
I should keep what up? My hands or my legs?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: I should keep what up? My hands or my legs?
Your lying skills smiley
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by mencade5(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: Write your will first before eating that thingcheesy
hahaha...u re jealous am a better cook than you. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by mencade5(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
lrguru: and set the whole thing on fire
i no say u no sabi cook, make u talk make i send pdf file on how to cook for u before its too late oooo.
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Naavah(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
See the way u r fine too, lol. My advice to u is to go along with barb wire so as to protect ur side of the bed. Gudluck bro
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: i no say u no sabi cook, make u talk make i send pdf file on how to cook for u before its too late oooo.
na cook I just de cook so
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by mencade5(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
lrguru: na cook I just de cook so
beans abi? Hahaha
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: beans abi? Hahaha
so all those ur many plenty things, na for beans abi?
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by fr3do(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow
I just discovered that Torricelli the inventor of the simple barometer (1torr=1mmHg) was actually a student of Galileo.
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by mencade5(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
lrguru: so all those ur many plenty things, na for beans abi?
na egg sauce ooo. U go chop? tongue
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by Jasi7(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cecediva: Make i hear say u no like wetin she tell you...cheesy.

Leave krall make him dey there dey form actor...u must lodge with her!
Re: My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip by fr3do(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
And I also discovered that a transformer gets its fourth wire (which is the neutral) from the Earth, the question of why transformers output four cables when they are only supplied with three cables had always bugged me.
the end of the neutral wire is a thick copper plate buried in the ground beneath the transformer.
And it makes sense because it is basic physics knowledge that the electric potential (voltage) of the Earth is zero and for electric charge to flow there must be a difference in potential.

Earth's zero potential is the reason for lightning and why welders can harmlessly hold their workpieces, its also important to note that when one has no connection with the Earth, he cant be electrocuted, this explains why birds can harmlessly perch on power lines....
To be continued

I meant to derail this thread but the beauty of Electricity carried me away!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) / 9 Mouth Gig Things Guys Need To Stop Doing / I Became Stronger In My Relationship After Reading This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.