Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. (2473 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by babe12: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Everyone woman has one thing they truly hate about their bodies...

For me I hate my thighs, wish I was taller but I have big boobs and a pretty face but no on Whatever makes you beautiful, try to enhance it and someone will appreciate it.

Its funny how some babes find it unbelievable that great skin doesn't come in a bottle or tube, I always get the " which cream are you using" remark. I'm not saying people aren't entitled to their preferences, I'm saying the mad rush for women to become lighter is ridiculous. If there is a shortage of toasters, it is not because of skin colour.

If you are bleaching, IT WILL BACKFIRE, two things you should never mess with, surgically altering your face for cosmetic reasons and the second being trying to alter your natural complexion.

These things most times cannot be undone. In the event they backfire, it is not something you can hide, the disastrous results will be open for all to see.
Your natural skin colour is not and can never be a flaw.

I can brag about my natural medium dark skin because it looks great. No ceremony involved, just a good moisturizer. Making sure I wipe off my make up as soon as I get home, spend a lot of time make up free. Included plenty of fruits and veggies as soon as I turned 30. I hardly drink water but its advisable to drink a lot of it. I spend as little time as possible in the sun.

guys compliment my skin all the time. I never had any reason to believe
My skin tone was somehow inferior The only skin I consider to be inferior is one which was abused and not taken proper care of.

Light skinned women are wanted by many, darker skinned women are also wanted by many guys.for the women with healthy looking skin, light, medium to dark, these are the women wanted by all men.

8 Likes

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Douglasdale(m): 3:26am On Jul 16, 2014
This Your post is long o. I had to strain to read it till the end. But sincerely... I love Dark , chocolatey girls. Everybody has his preferences but that's mine.

1 Like

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 16, 2014
I love natural skin on a lady. I don't care about colour

1 Like

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by eghos12(m): 4:04am On Jul 16, 2014
as for me dark i dey fair i dey beautful i dey ugly ........

But then a thought came why is it that africa is fighting about racism when we are pratcing it black babe cream cheap pass light skin, dark babe bride price cheap pass light skin
.....why....why.* in gordons voice* "all creture bright and beautiful baba God made them all" I rest my case.

nice thread @op

3 Likes

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Op this early morning?? Where are ur pictures?
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by krazydave(m): 5:34am On Jul 16, 2014
@ Op tell them o!...
All them "this_days" girls be bleaching anyhow, can't tell who's got the real skin or not!....#SmH
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by krazydave(m): 5:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Africa's culture has half-way fizzled off, all thanks to Nija babes!...... Remember those days we had "black-beauties" everywhere
but 2day....
you can rearly see a black girl, talkmuch of a beauty....

DISCLAIMER!!!
The only black girls you see on 9ja streets either just started using their own bleaching "resource" OR is too broke to get the necessary bleaching material, but still has it in mind!

3 Likes

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Generalkorex(m): 5:40am On Jul 16, 2014
I like black gals die. I dnt knw why I hate light completn girls most especially those that bleach.chai d rate at wch females bleach dis days no be small tin.my neighbour is now dating his ex nt knowing dat its the same person becos she had bleached

6 Likes

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by mkoabiola: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Dark babes rule d world
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Dark and yellow, all the same. I do not consider Skin colours, except maybe the skin is bleached green.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by MizMyColi(f): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2014
I'm an in-betweener in that regard cool
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2014
MizMyColi: I'm an in-betweener in that regard cool
sho your face and everywhere else or I don't beleave you
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by hueyReckless: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Some Light skin females are always up to no good, the the "L" in Light skin probably stands for lucifer.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by MizMyColi(f): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2014
krall: sho your face and everywhere else or I don't beleave you
cheesy That one is enough to tell. I know.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Tallesty1(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2014
Skin collor doesn't matter to me, I'm more interested in inner beauty.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by wayne4loan: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2014
I love them very black as condemned engine oil... Black is original

4 Likes

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2014
hueyReckless: Some Light skin females are always up to no good, the the "L" in Light skin probably stands for lucifer.
Lucifer ke?? Hmmmm na u sabi
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Babamide(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Op what country are u in. U woke up at 3:22am naija time to open this thread. Oga ooo.
By the way, picture of u and ur dark, well moisturised skin or #idon'tbelieveit

1 Like

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by wheesin(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2014
nnekamezor: Lucifer ke?? Hmmmm na u sabi

a witch has confessed cheesy
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Is dis a reason to open a thread. Haba!
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by petitmonde(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Babamide: Op what country are u in. U woke up at 3:22am naija time to open this thread. Oga ooo.
By the way, picture of u and ur dark, well moisturised skin or #idon'tbelieveit
SECONDED!picture speaks a thousand words.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Oahray: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2014
Well said.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by maputohq: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Generalkorex: I like black gals die. I dnt knw why I hate light completn girls most especially those that bleach.chai d rate at wch females bleach dis days no be small tin.my neighbour is now dating his ex nt knowing dat its the same person becos she had bleached
I love lies.
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Generalkorex(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2014
maputohq:
I love lies.
lol na no be lie o.u ursef could end up dating ur ex o.just be careful bro
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by rigarmortis: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2014
black girls suck.

date a white girl and you are in relationship heaven
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Mintayo(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
rozzay: Is dis a reason to open a thread. Haba!
i wonder too o.cheesy
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
lipsrsealed cry
wheesin:

shocked
wheesin:

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'm not crazy about the light skin, am somewhere in the middle and I even wish I am a lil darker. The new fairness craze is driving me crazy gaan...but it's all about choice. Na dem get skin, my own be say if u wan bleach don't forget ur knuckles and knee.

3 Likes

Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy That one is enough to tell. I know.
na lie tongue carry ur head up,i wan see ya face grin fresh girl
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by MizMyColi(f): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
ziggy44: na lie tongue carry ur head up,i wan see ya face grin fresh girl
You're in the Spirit Jawe grin
Re: It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't give a damn bout your skin tone

all I want I breast and more breast

daz all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice Desperately / How Do I Solve This? (conversation) / 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.