Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Guys!!! Is This Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Is This Normal? (2401 Views)

Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse? / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
IfyAngela: Op, you are not normal

I find myself very fit and sound in mind and reasoning. I need to know why you say I am not normal?
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
JesDivine: Op, re you the person on your profile? If yes, then I think I know why she's always giving you the 'am busy' excuse. #NoOffence

Babe. Plz don't even start! I never claimed to be Mr. Nigeria... I just expressed a deep concern I have with my inability to keep my interest level on any particular chick and I find it amusing that you are taking it rather personal. I never asked for personal banters and I would appreciate it if you knew the line.

PS: You could check my instagram (@dougiiiiiie) page to reassure yourself.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tannie: Op if you meet someone like me, u will delete my number after calling twice.

Life is too short to be bothered.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: There is every possiblity she is not even intrested.

undecided I can imagine those guys deleting my number.....I don't even know if they are alive or not orishirishi.

When a lady is intrested,she wil let you know. Simple as that

That's is why I do the needful. Keeping the numbers will only make me want to call later. A lady that is. Interested won't play games...
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by JesDivine(f): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale:

Babe. Plz don't even start! I never claimed to be Mr. Nigeria... I just expressed a deep concern I have with my inability to keep my interest level on any particular chick and I find it amusing that you are taking it rather personal. I never asked for personal banters and I would appreciate it if you knew the line.

PS: You could check my instagram (@dougiiiiiie) page to reassure yourself.
Sorry if you picked the wrong message. As I said earlier, no offence was meant, it was just an honest observation. And for the records, I didn't take it personal (why should I?).
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Tannie(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Not much sha but I know yhu more than you may you think I dogrin

Same here, how is your day going?

Going well. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale:

I find myself very fit and sound in mind and reasoning. I need to know why you say I am not normal?
I just replied your question buh looking at your post, you said so yourself that you don't do the dog chase cat game and thats not normal.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oahray: It's normal. But don't rejoice yet, maturity isn't always the reason. The reason isn't always a healthy self - esteem either (you opened this thread to receive validation or even praise, from the public, remember). At times, the reason could even be self-defeatism.

That said, the reason for yours, I think, is you have not learnt to look beyond the superficial. To you, looking 'fly' is the real basis for attraction. But your subconscious yearns for something different, something better, and that's why you get disappointed.

When you meet someone with qualities you subconsciously want, you'd play the chasing game, and wonder what has come over you.
you have a point but there are certain things I can't tolerate at this point in my life.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale:

That's is why I do the needful. Keeping the numbers will only make me want to call later. A lady that is. Interested won't play games...
I used to think that deleting numbers was wrong... smiley though it helps me for same reason you highlighted! angry
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by zeb04(f): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale:

not totaly true. She might play games bt there wld stil be green light in every game.

Yeh well if I were you,I wldnt delet her number so soon.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Xano(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its normal. Its maturity.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: not totaly true. She might play games bt there wld stil be green light in every game.

That's the funny thing about women. They say NO even when they want it. Funny people.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by amleroy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
JesDivine: Op, re you the person on your profile? If yes, then I think I know why she's always giving you the 'am busy' excuse. #NoOffence

TRUE LIFE STORY!! grin

TRUE LIFE STORY!!
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Ngokafor(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op,op,op!...how many times did i call you?..It is not normal!..

Do not listen to those hailing you here because it is actually your loss!!..
guess what?..the ladies do not even know what you are doing and could not care less either,..you are alone in your own cold world..

Except you are gay or want to keep trifling around till you are old and grey with desperation in tow...go get yourself a lady while you are still young and fresh.

Goodluck.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Another example of a confused Naija babe.
A chick came over to my place, went out to get some stuff for breakfast only for me to find her 'sleeping' on my bed already. As a fast guy I decided to makeout with her right their and then instead of boring ourselves with food.... After about 5mins of smooching kissing and grabbing some "things" and "things"... She is still forming 'sleep' but her breathing is laboured and her n**p*lls are hard as he'll". OSHEEE!!!!.......

Next thing she stands, dresses up and says she wants to go??
I madt!!! She insists, says I am taking advantage of her, that she hates me and won't ever want to have anything to do with me anymore.... Says she will scream. I begged, pet, shout, cajole use sweetmouth... KOOoKOOOOo. SHE NO GREE.
As a gentleman with a reputation to protect and three other friends with benefits... I let her go.

Only for the murrafucker to call me the next day and say she wants me to take her out.
Is she for REAL?
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ngokafor:

@op,op,op!...how many times did i call you?..It is not normal!..

Do not listen to those hailing you here because it is actually your loss!!..
guess what?..the ladies do not even know what you are doing and could not care less either,..you are alone in your own cold world..

Except you are gay or want to keep trifling around till you are old and grey with desperation in tow...go get yourself a lady while you are still young and fresh.

Goodluck.
Madam!!! Read what I wrote and stop assuming.
I didn't say I abhor women... What I say is that I don't fancy chicks who know what they want but still play around. I prefer Ladies who know what they want and go for it. Life is to short to play games.
Ended a three year relationship last month and looking to start a new one...
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by zeb04(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale:

That's the funny thing about women. They say NO even when they want it. Funny people.
yeh some not all.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Ngokafor(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale:
Madam!!! Read what I wrote and stop assuming.
I didn't say I abhor women... What I say is that I don't fancy chicks who know what they want but still play around. I prefer Ladies who know what they want and go for it. Life is to short to play games.
Ended a three year relationship last month and looking to start a new one...

Oga no vexoo!...goodluck searching for a lady who will jump into your arms as soon as you so much as look in her direction...without any effort from you.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by xp17(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
zeb04: .

I'd not delete her number so soon either, I'd just leave a message for her to call or get back at me back at her pace. and if I don't get her callback or message at my set stipulated time , then I discard her number and take my trade where it much appreciated.

to keep calling and pestering her is a taboo in/to my culture....
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Douglasdale(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ngokafor:

Oga no vexoo!...goodluck searching for a lady who will jump into your arms as soon as you so much as look in her direction...without any effort from you.

Don't worry your head.
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by tempem: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale: Another example of a confused Naija babe.
A chick came over to my place, went out to get some stuff for breakfast only for me to find her 'sleeping' on my bed already. As a fast guy I decided to makeout with her right their and then instead of boring ourselves with food.... After about 5mins of smooching kissing and grabbing some "things" and "things"... She is still forming 'sleep' but her breathing is laboured and her n**p*lls are hard as he'll". OSHEEE!!!!.......

I madt!!! She insists, says I am taking advantage of her, that she hates me and won't ever want to have anything to do with me anymore.... Says she will scream. I begged, pet, shout, cajole use sweetmouth... KOOoKOOOOo. SHE NO GREE.
As a gentleman with a reputation to protect and three other friends with benefits... I let her go.

Only for the murrafucker to call me the next day and say she wants me to take her out.
Is she for REAL?
I never knew you were like this.
You just finished telling us how ladies have been treatin' you for some couple of months ago, and now you're here seeking for another answer.

Bro, Face your work, oh!
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by harlos: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
why did you check his profile before making comment gringringrin
Re: Guys!!! Is This Normal? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Douglasdale: Another example of a confused Naija babe.

Is she for REAL?

Delete her number. Once bitten, twice shy sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please We Want To Know What You Offer To Relationships... / My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend / Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.