Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible (62581 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Emmzalon: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
God revealed all this to you and you're using it against him
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by blackjack21(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
tongue grin[b]Bleep it[/b]
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Emmaomotob(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Elebiju: The Catholic church is the prime suspect If you discovered that Christmas had nothing to do with Jesus Christ's birth and actually predates that event by centuries, would you still celebrate the holiday? And if you realized that the Bible reveals Holy Days commanded by God, would you celebrate them instead?When I was a young boy, I looked forward to Christmas every Dec. 25. Shortly before one particular Christmas, while still in secondary school, one of my schoolmates laughed me to scorn for believing that Father Xmas (Santa Claus) existed. I was mortified.When I returned home that evening, I asked my mom whether Father Xmas was real.She said he wasn't. Privately I thought,"Well, if father xmas isn't real, what is?"Years later I learned that Christmas actually predated Christianity by about 2,000 years. Many ancient nations created their own midwinter festivals and celebrations—which later morphed into Christmas—to honor the sun and other gods around the time of the winter solstice. I also learned that the origins of Christmas contradict true Christianity. Christmas contradicts the biblical facts it's commonly assumed that Christmas is celebrated because it's the birthday of Jesus Christ. But biblical scholars overwhelmingly admit that Jesus was born nowhere near Dec. 25. There are sound reasons for this conclusion. Luke's Gospel tells us that Joseph and Mary were traveling to Bethlehem to register during a Roman census when Jesus was born, and also that shepherds still had their flocks out in the open fields at that time (Luke 2:1-cool. Even fulani herdsmen no fit endure harmattan but the Holy Land in December is cold, rainy and sometimes snowy. No sound-minded shepherd would have been so foolhardy as to leave his flock in the fields at night at that time of year. And no intelligent ruler would compel people to travel many miles to register for a census when the likelihood of bad weather would have made such an effort self-defeating. Why should we believe that Jesus was born on Dec. 25 when the Bible itself plainly contradicts this notion?The birth of Christmas so if Christmas didn't originate with Christ's birth being on Dec. 25, when and how did it originate?Christmas began long before the birth of Jesus Christ. Alexander Hislop's book the Two Babylonsexplores many historical sources showing that the holiday precedes Christ by at least 2,000 years, as earlier mentioned (1957, pp. 97-98).A nativity celebration for pagan gods was observed near the winter solstice inboth Syria and Egypt. Later, some 400 years before Christ, the Mithraic religion, centering on the Persian sun god Mithras, provided the foundation for the Christmas celebration. Mithraism became very popular in the Roman Empire, and many elements of its worship survive today in Roman Catholicism. My stand;I dont celebrate Xmas but i eat the delicacies.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/god_hates_christmas.htm This is a link to show that God most certainly hates Christmas.The whites have spoiled and corrupted our world.These are some quotes from western feminists that are better tought than imagined***To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking Love Machine.” -– Valerie Solanas
*.“I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig.” — Andrea Dworkin
*.“Rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear” — Susan Brownmiller
*.“The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.” — Sharon Stone
*.“In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon
*.“The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race.” — Sally Miller Gearhart
*.“Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins
*.“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French
*.“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.” — Germaine Greer.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by paulhq(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Let me counter them all ...

Before I continue , take note of this ,
- not every Christian believes God will burn you for living your life, if you do , you die , if you want eternal peace and happiness is your choice . The bible principles are meant to guide you towards peace and happiness on earth , and eternal life . If you don't want , your choice . Stop criticizing us.
... This for now is not our argument .

- the bible , original written in Hebrew , was inspired by God , and was accurate and not confusing . It was men who later translated it that made it confusing , so don't condemn the bible .

- in the old testament , there were no promises of heaven or so called hell . What was promised was " from dust you came , to dust you shall return". It was in the new testament that the promise of God's kingdom was declared . And note , the so called hell fire were only mentioned in parables , when using plain words , Jesus always said "perish" (but this is not our argument) .
My point is , the punishment for any law disobeyed in the old testament was listed (which didn't include "you'll perish" or "you'll go to hell"wink , and you don't expect someone to be stoned to death in the 21st century .

- in the old testament , the human mind was still young , so giving them advices and warnings (like Jesus did) would be pointless , since they wouldn't understand the consequences and reasons for it , like a young child . So direct laws with direct punishment was given , the fear of this laws was what brought about peace . Note , even though there were severe punishments , in how many cases were these punishments carried out? See , everybody obeyed ( except very few cases ) and there was peace .

And it wasn't only the Israelis that used these laws , was it? In ancient times , other cities also had their severe rules that brought peace , which were even more severe
E.g sacrificing of people to their gods . Or can you deny this? So why does your country not still follow these ancient rules? Judge yourself

- those fake pastors, fake believes , not everybody follow them , what they do is their business . They say their men of God , their christians . So must you believe them? E.g if say am an alien , you'll say "lie , you look so human" , and I'll say "yap , that's how alien looks like", then you believe me , and you go about judging all aliens that they all look like humans . Get my point?

Clear your mind , and reason this points properly , and you'll see am making sense .

smiley how many likes for me?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by HARDUBUY(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
cocoduck:
I know quite well that you Muslims and atheists think that Christians are dumb but we are not. It is because of some people that do not really understand the bible that you are making such statements, these laws are called Mosaic Laws, that is the laws God gave to Moses to govern the Israelites, then later the bible made us know that Moses was a tutor leading to Christ and Christ is the tutor leading us to God. God used the Isrealites as his own special property because of Abraham, even he said to them that it not because they have something special that He has chosen them but because of the promise He made to Abraham. When Moses was alive the Christ has not yet arrived but later the Christ arrived and they rejected him and he rejected them also and instituted what is called a new covenant or agreement with his followers, this time everybody from all corners of the earth are allowed to be members, it is no longer limited to the Jews, with new rules, regulations and requirements, ie you no longer have to sacrifice an animal for atonement, all these dressing rules became a matter of conscience, that is why apostle Paul admonished us to dress MODESTLY,( there is no particular guideline in dressing modestly, it differs widely from place to place).
there are many things involved. Look friend if you want to know the bible, then contact Jehovah's witnesses and study with them, any question you want to ask, ask with an open mind not to put a stud for the person and you will find out that VERY many of these things you here from people (uninformed people for that matter, looking for who they will deceive) are mere hearsay, they will open your eyes. And it is free of charge, it will only cost you your time.
I couldnt ignore this...i now know u really dont understand and know ur bible....Yes, they are called mosiac laws and must be FOLLOWED and OBEYED if indeed u are a true christain that want to go heaven.....Go read the Book of MATTEW...Check chap 5 vs 17....jesus said,...."Do not think i've vcome to destroy the laws of Moses and the prophets but i have come to confirm. Heaven and earth shall pass away but a dot from the law shall not pass till all is fulfill, and who so therefore do the law of moses and teach somebody so, will bcome great in the kindom of heaven but who so ever cancel the law of Moses, will bcome list in the kindom of heaven."....Sir/Ma, so do u want to cancel IT?
secondly... when jesus was walking in jeruselem...a man that wanted to go to heaven approached jesus...this is what jesus replyed in "Mattew...MATTEW 19 VS 16..."The man said, good master, what good must i do to enter heaven eternally?( this man was looking for salvation) jesus replyed, why do u call me good for? the only one that is good is the father in heaven but if u want to enter heaven & u want salvation, keep THE COMMANDMENT OF MOSES..and the man said what is the commandment of moses..and jesus repeated the laws of moses to him.(this verse teaches us two things, keep the laws of moses if u want salvation. 2ndly, jesus is never God(lord) but a prophet of his)
...SO WHAT again are u saying..Or is Mattew old testament? Do u know more than the bible? see, if u don't believe this, then i can conclude that u christains are quick to throw away some parts of the bible that does not favour ur worldly activities... which is as a result of the inconistences, controvaces, misconception and complacences of the bible another proof that it is not authentic.... well, i know of a man that has 48 different bibles.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Mcowubaba: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ashmark:

Paying of Tithe too is in d Old testament. Should we stop payin because it was written in d Old testament?
I did not say u should stop paying Title...BUT if u don't pay nd LIVE a RIGHTEOUS life in Christ, you will not be condemned....Christianity is a Religion guided my the grace, faith nd mercy of God...Not by do's nd don't, laws nd decrees..we have freedom in christ(but don't abuse it)..u can also live a charitable live by giving part of ur income/property to those in need; not necessarily 1/tenth,just give(more or less) as the spirit of God guides u..God Help us all...

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by piroskey94(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
fuckyouhard: muslims claim they fast buh they basically eat 3 times in a day! one very in the mornin, another after they break. then another again before they sleep. keep deceivin yaselves

allahu aku bomb
hahahahhahahhahahahahhaha. see finishing combo abeg
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Casey001(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
wow this is luvly and interasting..................
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by soludo93(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dragonking: 2. T-Shirts:

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material." - Leviticus 19:19

It talks about the priest on duty. They are to wear seamless garment, not a typical fashion or clothing that distracts audience.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by kasheemawo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Kbraims(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wat! Ar u serious
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by nellyzkid(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]...1hy all the talk....the narrator of this article is right and accurate,and of the issue of tattoo it is highly wrong...go to the bible quoted..."Iisted above and see the punishment that is behind those who tattoo their body.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
despite the fact that I strongly believe in the existence of a supreme being(GOD) and life after death,I will not allow a book written more than 2000 years ago containing a whole bunch of fallacies dictate for me how to live my modern life..being able to differentiate the good from the evil is enough to help me avoid evil as much as I can.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by jericco1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Woow these rules are totally off the hook.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by DikSin(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
I don't drink I don't smoke;
WalahiTalahi na true talk, I no joke!

I love Olosho gaan, be it black or white,
I do many stunt when my pocket is high
I no care that much wether e loose or tight
So long the collar of her thigh go size my tie grin

Heaven please, I beg send more olosho my way;
I get money to pay
There's a need to play

Pretty girls, killer hips, make my brain dey beep
For cute a$$ to bleep
Plenty style we go flip
Up & down I go, till I reach d deep

Now Becky broke the rules,
Spanking her titts & b¤¤bs
Pushing away every obstacles
Finds her way to my testacles
Leak 'em up till I reach the peak
And I couldn't speak
Again she bend my di*k
Now I make her kick
Then we roll in chair
Till we both grasp for air
Yeah...yeah...yeah...

Omg! Can't believe I'll find u here

Thought you were a "bornAgain"

Amen? Amen!cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lachynos2k2: despite the fact that I strongly believe in the existence of a supreme being(GOD) and life after death,I will not allow a book written more than 2000 years ago containing a whole bunch of fallacies dictate for me how to live my modern life..being able to differentiate the good from the evil is enough to help me avoid evil as much as I can.
Gbam. I love people who think.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya: Nigeria seriously needs to release some of this religious zealotry. If the people who invented the phones and computers, the internet, and all their various components had stubbornly rejected logic and science and education the way many Nigerians do, there wouldn't be a Nairaland for them to type their oft-misspelled decrying of science and history as "propaganda".

Nigeria is too brainwashed by its imposed religion. Where are our researchers and inventors and discoveries? Our artists and creative thinkers? Quelled by the stifling and censorious environment of religious Nigeria.

It even keeps Nigerians meek in the face of corrupt governance. The fact that a government can have the audacity to tell its people to pray for a solution, as Nigeria's government does, defies belief.

Religion was a tool used by colonists to make Africans passive and unquestioning to authority. And it worked disgustingly well, even after they left.

Another thing. The "Dark Ages" of medieval Europe was the most religious era in its history. Contemplate that.

For those unfamiliar with the Dark Ages:
"The term characterizes the bulk of the Middle Ages, or roughly the 6th to 13th centuries, as a period of intellectual darkness, a time of ignorance and superstition which placed the word of religious authorities over personal experience and rational activity."

Sound familiar?
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by EternalBeing: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Blasphemer!!! Self! Self!! Self!!! The voice of lustful selfish Self talking here... Obviously, you've been deceived by the fault-finding devil (the accuser) to hate your Maker and you are trying hard to get others too. End Time things! "Drawn away by their own lust... lovers of self more than lovers of their Creator.... They shall no more endure sound doctrines" End Time is surely here. I SHALL NOT MISS THE RAPTURE IJN.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by coobboy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
HARDUBUY:
I couldnt ignore this...i now know u really dont understand and know ur bible....Yes, they are called mosiac laws and must be FOLLOWED and OBEYED if indeed u are a true christain that want to go heaven.....Go read the Book of MATTEW...Check chap 5 vs 17....jesus said,...."Do not think i've vcome to destroy the laws of Moses and the prophets but i have come to confirm. Heaven and earth shall pass away but a dot from the law shall not pass till all is fulfill, and who so therefore do the law of moses and teach somebody so, will bcome great in the kindom of heaven but who so ever cancel the law of Moses, will bcome list in the kindom of heaven."....Sir/Ma, so do u want to cancel IT?
secondly... when jesus was walking in jeruselem...a man that wanted to go to heaven approached jesus...this is what jesus replyed in "Mattew...MATTEW 19 VS 16..."The man said, good master, what good must i do to enter heaven eternally?( this man was looking for salvation) jesus replyed, why do u call me good for? the only one that is good is the father in heaven but if u want to enter heaven & u want salvation, keep THE COMMANDMENT OF MOSES..and the man said what is the commandment of moses..and jesus repeated the laws of moses to him.(this verse teaches us two things, keep the laws of moses if u want salvation. 2ndly, jesus is never God(lord) but a prophet of his)
...SO WHAT again are u saying..Or is Mattew old testament? Do u know more than the bible? see, if u don't believe this, then i can conclude that u christains are quick to throw away some parts of the bible that does not favour ur worldly activities... which is as a result of the inconistences, controvaces, misconception and complacences of the bible another proof that it is not authentic.... well, i know of a man that has 48 different bibles.

Omgosh what the? Why do you just wanna disfigure the bible by cherry picking omgosh lemme read to you what the bible says

Matthew 5:17--> kjv
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I
am not come to destroy, "but to fulfil".-- when he died and rose up from the dead he fulfilled those laws glory
Matthew 19:16 --> kjv
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good
Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have
eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good?
there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt
enter into life, keep the commandments.
He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no
murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not
steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt
love thy neighbour as thyself.---> those were the "commandments" jesus listed, and not the "law of moses"
Salvation is an un merited favour from God.... Mark16:15 talks about salvation.... You believe and speak (you are saved) that's all. Jesus said this himself john 3:16

I can give you series of teachings on salvation and it dosent regard the law of moses... The bible is a person (the word) john 1:1.... Its so beautiful when you read and understand... Not when you cherry pick and not understand..... The pharisees knew the whole bible by heart but guess what! They didn't understand a thing. They continued condemning jesus and his followers like you atheists do to the believers now.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by luiginho2xl(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
pfui!
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Timijo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
The only reason why people will go to hell is the rejection of Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Saviour of the world. That is to say, ''If you reject Jesus as the Son of God and your Saviour, you are going to hell if you die''.
No one will go to hell because of some of those rules because Jesus has come to fulfill them on our behalf. Read Matthew 5:17.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Pyroxene: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Well if u are looking for a way to sin, u don't need to discredit God. Cos d more u do the more he is to be praised... For those of u that think u can leave hear and die and go no where and d journey ends here pls have a rethink..... This is just the beginning. Try to leave well and good. When u do wrong some how u ll know just that we overlook it BUT we know
.... God help us all. Amen
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by NumberOne2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
The OP is just distorting the truth or better yet exposing his/her ignorance about the bible.
Like President Obama said "When Ignorant folks talk, you cant do anything but to let them talk."
Freedom of speech I guess.. Dividents of Democracy

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by vanstanzy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dragonking: 6. Sex: shocked shocked shocked

"It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." - 1 Corinthians 7:1

Basically the Bible doesn't want you to have sex unless you're married and it's for the purpose of making a baby. And it's not just sex, but anything even related to sex or even thinking naughty thoughts is against the rules. Good luck trying to follow them!
Guy, u are sooo wrong.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by vislabraye(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dragonking: 3. Comedians:

"Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving." - Ephesians 5:4

While the Bible doesn't completely forbid humor, it makes it pretty hard to be funny. Almost anything you watch on Comedy Central or in a live stand-up act will break these rules. C'mon, what would the world be like without fart jokes?
. Foolish talks is meant for fools.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Tupacx: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
FeverRay: This is strong. Epathra come, come and give ur submission on this. Moreover, I believe we are free from the law, we are in the dispensation of Grace, otherwise, everyone of us will go to Hell

If you are free from the law, Jesus has set u totally free from the law but why do still subject yourself to some part of the law like paying tithes? But then, how would your pastors ride jets and build expensive schools?

But still this is non of my business.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by malvisguy212: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
this is wat the moderator want, they don't want evangelism thread on frontpage, only thread that is against the bible, just to mock God, if it the muslim thread, it either a thread about a christian who convert or ramadan thread, well, am not surprise but one thin I know, either the devil like it or not THE GOSPEL SHALL BE PREACH AND THEN THE END WILL COME.

LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY ONE OR TWO THIN TO MY BRETHREN.

psalm 11:3.if the foundation is faulty,
what can the righteous do? .david ask the
question because the foundation of adam
and eve is faulty, the weakness start
when satan descive adam and eve. So
david ask this important question, God will not leave anytin untouched, man
need a new foundation to start, God
created us in his image, this make us
Godly, but when adam fall God take away
the Godliness, is like satan sink our solid
foundation which is Godliness, that why david ask the question IF THE
FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD IS FAULTY,
WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO?notice,
david did not say what CAN mankind do?
But he said , what can the righteous do?
The question is WHO WILL UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS? This is the reason jesus
has to be born of THE SPIRIT OF GOD, TO
UNITE US BACK TO GODLINESS, no other
prophet has the nature of Godliness , they
all have the foam of Godliness, isaiah say,
he is our solid foundation, the chief conner stone.
John10:9.I am the door;by me if any man
enter in, he shall be save and he shall go
in and out and find pasture.
John 10:11. I am the good shepherd, the
good shepherd give his life for his sheep. John10:14.i am the good shepherd, my
sheep know me and I know
them..........18.no man can take them out
of my hand,
John15:1. i am the true vine and my
father is the husbandman.......4.abide in me and I in you as the branch cannot bear
fruit of it self.
Revelation1:18. I am he that liveth and
was dead behold am alive forevermore
amen, and have takin the key of hell and
death. So my sister God don't recognise religion,
he want us to have a relationship with
him as a family, christian , muslim etc God
don't ask us to be any of them, you just
need to confess jesus and be born again
start your new foundation with God, the foundation of adam is faulty and man
cannot dwell in it, this is the ONLY
REASON YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. Thank
you for your time.

I PRAY THEY DON'T HIDE MY COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Most old testament laws have been abolished by Christ's coming like that of eating pig.

Naturally, I don't eat pig meat because my stomach reacts to it..
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by hassymo5(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
TITHES......,TITHES........TITHES,.........
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by iphy143: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
all these are in the old testament...
Jesus came and died for all..if its by law nobody wil receive salvation.
That is why we only need believe in christ and God'S grace.
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by Pyroxene: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus
Re: 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible by heatmeup(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
bible is about understanding not just reading. a lame man can never understand the bible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.