Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander (11123 Views)

Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? / A Few Words To The So Called "Big Girls" / Describe Love In Just One Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Caracta(f): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ellidude: Caracta's shell.

cheesy

caracta: she is a girl.
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
papindinho: Caracta: one of the intelligent and responsive ladies on nairaland.

Or

Ujsizzle: One of the intelligent and responsive ladies on nairaland

or

Obinoscopy: one of the intelligent actors on nairaland.

Or

Odilafta: the girl that taught me how to worry less. Quite with a large heart and humble airs.

Or

Phtemie: one of the sages around.

Or

Samtolly4Jesus: one of the sages around.

Or

TheLastNazgul: one of the sages around.

Or

Fattbabakay: my ever-dynamic e-friend...

Or

Dygeasy: one of the dynamic guys on nairaland.

Or

Afolabi6046: he ought to be a philosopher cause he criticises a lot.

Or

Jarus: always repping as one of the most respected ogas around

or

papindinho: one of the anonymous guys around....lol.

That's one o cause of the OR...
Jesus Christ!! Is this really who i am? I wonder when u pple wud understand Afolabi
Philosophy koo, Psychology nii cheesy
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Ellidude(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Caracta:

cheesy

caracta: she is a girl.
grin Evening ma'am. It's been quite a long time. Since the february challenge. Hope you're doing great?
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Creamish(f): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
abpatrick7:

Creamish, my heartbeat, my devotion and truest luv... come let me awaken those parts you're yet to know existed. kiss

Oh wow!!! I'm sooooooo on my way right now!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Spanishmario(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Milinda: Funny, caring, crazy, loving nd nawti...
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by olasmith10(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2014
nikkypearl:
shocked wetin e do u? grin or he stole yo heart away grin

Oya olasmith10 show face and apologize asap!

pls guys, follow me beg GRACY... am so sorry....
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by BluePearls(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2014
I am writing this for shoefteak, she is the only freak in my shoes. I dream of the day I go on a blind date with her. I bet we're going to have a great time. Shoefreak, if you're reading this, know that I'll be burning my candles till the day we meet. From my heart to yours grin

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by nikkypearl(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
olasmith10:

pls guys, follow me beg GRACY... am so sorry....
Go and sin no more!
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by olasmith10(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
nikkypearl:
Go and sin no more!

lol...gracie where are thou..am here for u...* kneels down for prayer from Gracie*
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
BluePearls: I am writing this for shoefteak, she is the only freak in my shoes. I dream of the day I go on a blind date with her. I bet we're going to have a great time. Shoefreak, if you're reading this, know that I'll be burning my candles till the day we meet. From my heart to yours grin
Muhahahahahaaha... one chance!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Jasi7(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
shoefreak:
Muhahahahahaaha... one chance!!! grin grin

Shirt...u mean after all d swt speech dis guy jst finished givin... grin grin, shoefreak u sef,u bad o!
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Jasi7(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lynpetra- because she has a big heart and a friendly one at that!...she knws anyway.

Ymodulus-because hes enterprising,very enterprising

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hahahahahaha. I know. grin

But na one chance na. Unless he has a six digit cash to spend on a date.

Jasi7:

Shirt...u mean after all d swt speech dis guy jst finished givin... grin grin, shoefreak u sef,u bad o!
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
jossi994: MoneySoldier-I respect him a lot. The shyte the nigghur's gone through can't be comprehended by most of us. Tualle sir.
Lynpetra-would definitely love to meet her one day. Very interesting character.
Yuzedo-High chief engineer daddy sweetus atutupoyoyo oluwabanana iceland 1. The main reason i joined Nairaland. This guy is terrific. If there's one person who knows how to make me laugh no matter my mood,it's him. Haven't been seeing him lately here. No homo,but i love this bro a lot.
Madcow & Ooh Mpa-Two sides of a coin. These men ehn.. Make i close mouth.
Martha-pissed with her.. She inspired me start my diary then ran away when things were rough.. She shoulda known that no matter what,her protegês were still behind her.
Dygeasy-The Mentor to my Mentor.
Victoriousvic-My lil brother.. Also inspired me to start my diary. His gingering also made me resurrect it after the attack. Thumbs up bro.
Babymama-Funny and a bit controversial tho' but me still admires her.
Sexkillz- JERK! Heaven knows i rejoiced when his moderator 'Job' was taken away.
NadiaSA-Nice character.. I love her fanatic devotion to Southgeria.. Proudly ZuluIgbo!
Andyblaze,SpaceGoat,Mr Cork-The 3 'Wise' Men.
Nnaetochukwu-My 1st impression about her:busybody/notice me. Pretty hard to shake off.. Lemme see if i'm wrong 'bout her in the long run..
Claireshan-Some say she's cool.. Yet to see the 'coolness'
Texanomaly-A thousand thanks.. Your thread about readers helped me understand some issues.
And Oga Seun-Annoyed me due to his perceived insensitivity to our plight before the attack. For our sakes i hope he's improved tho'
Thats all-For now.

Warning-I'm aware the Thread said 'One' nairalander. The names i've listed above are my 'One'
So if you quote me and type nonsense,you will run Mad! angry

Thanks Bro, am honoured
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2014
mynd44,caracta,ogugua,sexkillz,sagamite-----nl brainies wink

mzdarkskin/kails--blackbeauty and natural hair advocate ..miss her

shollypops,itsmodela---miss viewing their posts

mrcork,190,yuzedo,.-----just too humorous,cant stop lovin dem

reality 101----only God knows were he his? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Creamish(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2014
shoefreak: Hahahahahaha. I know. grin

But na one chance na. Unless he has a six digit cash to spend on a date.

heheheheheheee....BluePearls na confirmed Honourable oo... Cashmoneytinz! grin

1 Like

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
***drasg her** come make we go whisper for corner. Away from prying eyes. grin

Honorable for what? No mention one dry office wey nothing dey ooo. Or I go choke u for ur bobo now now. grin
Creamish:

heheheheheheee....BluePearls na confirmed Honourable oo... Cashmoneytinz! grin

Where the H is that mrcork sef? Not seen him in a while? Is he hiding under some fair girl's yinsh? No offeins!
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by BluePearls(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
my lovely shoefreak, since the day i saw your name, i vowed i'll never buy any shoes till the day i meet you, because your shoe is the only one that freaks me now.
You need not worry about six-figures, i have six packs to complement it.
I was told you can manage iya-basira for our blind-date, why are you now worrying about what, where, when and how? I promise you'll have a wonderful time with me.
I want to ride in that your bus till the day i quench. grin
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Buhahahahahahaha

Shey iya basira get peppered snail and fresh palm wine? If she get, then no p. Na me and you and my shoes go waaka go dia. Im gats ya back.
grin my bus na trip of no return be een destination ooo. U go go? cheesy

BluePearls: my lovely shoefreak, since the day i saw your name, i vowed i'll never buy any shoes till the day i meet you, because your shoe is the only one that freaks me now.
You need not worry about six-figures, i have six packs to complement it.
I was told you can manage iya-basira for our blind-date, why are you now worrying about what, where, when and how? I promise you'll have a wonderful time with me.
I want to ride in that your bus till the day i quench. grin
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by BluePearls(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
shoefreak: Buhahahahahahaha

Shey iya basira get peppered snail and fresh palm wine? If she get, then no p. Na me and you and my shoes go waaka go dia. Im gats ya back.
grin my bus na trip of no return be een destination ooo. U go go? cheesy

take me where ever you like, even though na heaven, as long as i'm in your bus, no wahala. grin

so when can we go for that blind-date? so we have beautiful stories to tell NL people. grin
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
BluePearls:

take me where ever you like, even though na heaven, as long as i'm in your bus, no wahala. grin

so when can we go for that blind-date? so we have beautiful stories to tell NL people. grin
Okay. Make I confirm from my driver first. E be like say e carry the bus go on hire. Crossing your fingers. Imma get back to you. grin
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Creamish(f): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
shoefreak: ***drasg her** come make we go whisper for corner. Away from prying eyes. grin

Honorable for what? No mention one dry office wey nothing dey ooo. Or I go choke u for ur bobo now now. grin

hmm...i heard hez a Honourable in the *whisperwhisperwhisper*..yeah and he drives *whisperwhisper* and he has alot of *whisperwhisperwhisper*all parked up in his *whisperwhisper* cheesy
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chai!!! Ewwoooo!!! You don kill me. Make I go find am... uncle! Honourable! Oga! Bros e!!! Wia u dey? Abeg I don gree. That thing wey I no gree before, I don gree now.

grin
Creamish:

hmm...i heard hez a Honourable in the *whisperwhisperwhisper*..yeah and he drives *whisperwhisper* and he has alot of *whisperwhisperwhisper*all parked up in his *whisperwhisper* cheesy
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by 042BADDESTGUY(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2014
I writing about Neroanna. I like her. She is heaven sent. So beautiful. I cant take my eyes off her pix. My dream girl. Please Neroanna can you give me a chance undecided
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Neroanna(f): 6:25am On Jul 22, 2014
042BADDESTGUY: I writing about Neroanna. I like her. She is heaven sent. So beautiful. I cant take my eyes off her pix. My dream girl. Please Neroanna can you give me a chance undecided
***faints*** embarassed
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Sunkyphil: andyblaze-he is one pain in d bumbum,anytime i c a thread created by him i don't bother opening it grin
andyblaze and miss yuzedo
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Sunkyphil(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2014
ladunsky: andyblaze and miss yuzedo
even scapegoat
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Sunkyphil:
even scapegoat
Looooooooool
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by 042BADDESTGUY(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Neroanna: ***faints*** embarassed
sweetheart kiss
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Creamish: Abpatrick7 - .....Luv u with every bit of me...even the parts im yet to know exist... kiss
c love oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2014
dechandel:
Who will i write to?
c me na grin
dechandel:
Who will i write to?
c me na
Re: Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Obayaya.......my first love smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho / Chubby Male Sex Doll (pics) / Cum Online!!! Join Our +18 Whatsapp TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.