Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (13203 Views)

Name One Nairalander That You Can Marry! / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kissing is a very romantic excapade ,and romance section is alll about romance,well as for me I would love to kiss nneka123.
So what about u all which one person would u love to kiss?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Rounakid(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tohpaz & ishilove *winks*
Anyway... Vote flow1759 for mr.nairaland...
This young handsome man deserves ur votes...
He have healed numerous peoples sufferinq from H.B.P. with some of his hillarious stories a.k.a. Flow's clinic...
Please this is one of the way we can repay... Him of d service he renders to us free of charge...
SAI BABA!
SAI IBO BOY WEY LIKE YORUBA!!
SAI FLOW1759!!! IF U ARE NOT FLOW, U CAN NEVER FLOW...!
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
I dislike all dese posts.. Gets me annoyed all d time. And wen u finaly speak up, d prson u end up mentionin gets embarrased.. It should be berra u neva mentioned any name in d first place
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Sveen: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
There was a romance section.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mention only one person,went to mention 8 persons, and u r talking flow,who flow don help?
Rounakid:
Tohpaz & ishilove *winks*
Anyway... Vote flow1759 for mr.nairaland...
This young handsome man deserves ur votes...
He have healed numerous peoples sufferinq from H.B.P. with some of his hillarious stories a.k.a. Flow's clinic...
Please this is one of the way we can repay... Him of d service he renders to us free of charge...
SAI BABA!
SAI IBO BOY WEY LIKE YORUBA!!
SAI FLOW1759!!! IF U ARE NOT FLOW, U CAN NEVER FLOW...!

1 Like

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
chiam55!

babe dont come ooo

*am running outta thread*
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
You open account may 31 and u are claiming authority,how long have u been deceiving urself
Sveen:
There was a romance section.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Midehi:
chiam55!

babe dont come ooo

*am running outta thread*
is it what im thinking?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Sveen: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
You open account may 31 and u are claiming authority,how long have u been deceiving urself
Apologies.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
i will lyk to kiss farano

1 Like

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by flow1759: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Mention only one person,went to mention 8 persons, and u r talking flow,who flow don help?

I might not have helped anyone, but I assure you when you find out more about me, you will come to realization of the reason behind my fan base.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
One nairalander I would love to kiss

Thinking.....................

Scanning.................

Editing........................

Chosing.........................

I don't even know, they are numerous.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
One nairalander I would love to kiss

Thinking.....................

Scanning.................

Editing........................

Chosing.........................

I don't even know, they are numerous.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Go and never sin no more
Sveen:
Apologies.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by babatawa(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
is Adele on Nairaland? wink
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is it what im thinking?
is thinking what you are thinking!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Sveen: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Go and never sin no more
Okay.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok,i was only shooting that guy for picking more than one person,u were caught in cross-fire
flow1759:

I might not have helped anyone, but I assure you when you find out more about me, you will come to realization of the reason behind my fan base.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Will love to kiss............Komzyb
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is it seven u were thing to spell on ur monicker,ur monicker is more like a typographical error
Sveen:
Okay.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
How long have u been masturbating urself,confess
komzyb:
Will love to kiss............Komzyb
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Midehi:

is thinking what you are thinking!! cool cool cool cool
yea absolutely yes, rememba its 25years in jail
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
How long have u been masturbating urself,confess
no be today o, e don tey

2 Likes

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by MrCork: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yea absolutely yes, rememba its 25years in jail

...bro...how many mouth action have u received from Lagos guys so far?. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
K
komzyb:
no be today o, e don tey
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
None other than mrcork.

1 Like

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
MrCork:

...bro...how many mouth action have u received from Lagos guys so far?. undecided
look at dis personalised INGRATE writing trash, ure gay bt any day ure caught i pray dat ure beating and stone to death instantly.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by confistified(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
komzyb:
no be today o, e don tey
ehen u talk am
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
komzyb:
no be today o, e don tey
afta u will b talking abt JESUS, ure a hypocreate.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Prettyvhickie(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Not saying mine grin but you can guess if you wish..... am just here to watch them confessing
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by alberto2k(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
MrCork:

font=Courier]
Mr. AMU grin grin
[/font]

1 Like

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by confistified(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
afta u will b talking abt JESUS, ure a hypocreate.
bros calm down based on hw ur condition come be baba God just have to communicate with you though anybody even ........... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.