Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied (2739 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / How Nyako Beat Security, Escaped To Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Whom the gods want to maim and kill,they first of all make mad.This adage aptly fits the buildup that led to the eventual impeachment of Murtala Hamman-Yero Nyako Vice Admiral (rtd), GCON, CFR: rcds, D.Agric. (H.C.).

Nyako saw this coming,he saw the impeachment approaching slowly but steadily.Nyako saw the hangman's noose tightening it's grip around his neck gradually but chose to downplay it.Too many times we have Waited until the 11th hour to tackle the problems before us.

APC failed to rescue Nyako when he needed them most.They asked him to fight Jonathan for the latter does not have the balls to fight back.Prodded by the moronic APC,Nyako foolishly tried to poke his fingers in the eyes of the President and commander - in- chief of the Nigeria armed forces,Goodluck Jonathan (people no dey fear again o) but Nyako got more than he bargained for.

Rather than strike back,Jonathan decided to use a method called reconnaissance and having obtained enough intel about the mallam,Jonathan struck with perfect precision such that it reverberated with disastrous consequencies in the coven or occultic kingdom of APC.

The hitmen of Adamawa house of assembly struck the naval chief below the belt.He was bloodied by those bloody civilians.

From the innermost recess of his being.Murtala Nyako would be regretting the very day he joined the supporters of APC.May the day Nyako decamped to APC be cursed,may all those who deceived him into joining APC run when no one is pursuing them

Truly,Nyako has seen first hand what APC represents; [size=15pt] a party mixed with oil and fire without an emulsifier,a house built with saliva and sputum, a party that presents falsehood as facts , etc [/size]

APC nairaland branch and their sponsors offline accompanied Nyako to the slaughter house,they got to a 'T' junction,abandoned him and fled- that was the reason Ɣ☺u couldn't find cleverly aka NgeneUkwuenu,berem(told us her moniker was suspended - Liar) ,egift,Gbawe,orlando Owoh,Koboko69 alias papa Bende,Lagbake2,Demdem,Edcure,mayor of failures,omenka,donphilopus,sloan,etc.

All these aforementioned COWARDS were all missing immediately Nyako's impeachment was announced only to reappear 24hours later to be creating useless and empty threads as a facade to hide their betrayal and COWARDICE.LWKMD grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

26 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by ochejoseph(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Op. You hit the nail on the head excellent write Up

9 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Decibel: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Chief Idumuose decimating the e-supporters of APC since their dubious Merge in 2013.

15 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Idumuoshi, It seems you only perform in bed when you mention my name?

3 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Decibel: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Idumuoshi, It seems you only perform in bed when you mention my name?
Why pained?

9 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Nnewi1stSon: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014
Lol funny thread... Waiting for their final decimation in Osun, this time around, they'll not only crash Nairaland, they'll see to it that it never ressurects again!

11 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by bloodyassassin: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Idumuose can you fvck me to stupor?

on his behalf NO
go and bath first

6 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by EdCure: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2014
OP, you are grossly ignorant, and as such, your unintended aninity and sporty hypocricy would be funny if it wasn't so sad how many of your peers in the herd of Useful Idıots hold the same beliefs.

Your post is a big stink over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by bloodyassassin: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2014
EdCure: OP, you are grossly ignorant, and as such, your unintended aninity and sporty hypocricy would be funny if it wasn't so sad how many of your peers in the herd of Useful Idıots hold the same beliefs.

Your post is a big stink over nothing.
just sharap

7 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Idumuoshi, It seems you only perform in bed when you mention my name?
Cleverly you are a male while your alternate moniker NgeneUkwuenu is a female.Tell us are you hermaphrodite?

18 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
this idi..ot keep turning out senseless epistle. it baffles me why you don't turn up epileptic, your stupidity is legendary and you are an epitome of idiocy. the word idi0t need to be emblazoned in your forehead. with your ugly face and environment I couldn't expect much.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by bloodyassassin: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000: am a bloody fool for commenting.
then sharap

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2014
EdCure: OP, i am grossly ignorant(true confession), and as such, my unintended aninity and sporty hypocricy would be funny if it wasn't so sad how many of my peers in the herd of Useful Idıots hold the same beliefs.

My post is a big stink over nothing.
Very correct.God bless you

4 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin:
then sharap

animalistic coward, when you can man me in a curse feast, come for a jawjaw and I promise to body bag you. all this your childish tantrums won't get any reply dolt.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by bloodyassassin: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

vulture like me doesn't know how to speak good English.

go and die

3 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000: i am a big idi..ot i keep turning out senseless epistle. it baffles me why i don't turn up epileptic, my stupidity is legendary and i am an epitome of idiocy(Amen). the word idi0t need to be emblazoned in my forehead. with my ugly face and environment I couldn't expect much.
So how may i help you?

3 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
So how may i help you?

brainless nematode, stop calling me out. the last whopping in the agric section will be a child's play. and I will tell this community how asacaris worm kill everyone in your family, and spare only you cos you taking treatment for your periodic epilepsy in the next village.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by EdCure: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
Very correct.God bless you
This is all you can come up with after frazzling in a futile fray to put your brainless swollen head to work.

So fcking predictable.

Sometimes i'm tempted to dislodge your moribond brains and feed it to my catfish, but I dont want to be party to your early demise because you're still a Useful Idıot to the failing clueless thug in Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by shadowwalker101: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Desric(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Still making plenty rants to create an unnecessary and irrelevant tension out of nothing since the parties involved have made the whole botched up plan look too common and normal instead of making it a heated media issue and desperate debates.

Firstly it was in Ekiti state and Dr. Fayemi intelligently subdued the tension as if nothing happened now it is Nyako and same thin happened, probably pained by the newly recruited kobo kobo e-rants as their job is obviously been rendered useless by unexpected mature statesmanly reaction of both Nyako and Fayemi, they are now bringing up topics and write up to provoke one but the people are more civilised and mature to join issues with some jobless youths misplacing their priorities rather than use their God given talents for more productive activities that will benefit the society.

3 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Desric(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Desric: Still making plenty rants to create an unnecessary and irrelevant tension out of nothing since the parties involved have made the whole botched up plan look too common and normal instead of making it a heated media issue and desperate debates as planned by their Aso Rock instigators,

Firstly it was in Ekiti state and Dr. Fayemi intelligently subdued the tension as if nothing happened by conceding defeat, now it is Nyako and same thing happened, probably pained by the newly recruited kobo kobo e-rants of the PDP as their job is obviously been rendered useless by the unexpected mature statesmanly reactions of both Nyako and Fayemi, in the bid to make themselves relevant, they are now bringing up topics and write ups to provoke maybe an unwarranted argument from the public but the people are more civilised and mature to join issues with some jobless youths misplacing their priorities rather than use their God given talents for more productive activities that will benefit the society.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Firefire(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
embarassed Wicked world.
Owo, epo, niii omo-arayeee nbanila, won kiii banii la owo, EJE sad

Please only help you you lick hand of oil and not hand with blood

Sorry Nyako.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Decibel: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
Cleverly you are a male while your alternate moniker NgeneUkwuenu is a female.Tell us are you hermaphrodite?
Surely he is.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Berem aka madam Jonathan DOSENT have the balls to impeach Nyako.

She don see say my c in c (conquistador in chief) of APC get many iron balls.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
So how may i help you?
cheesy
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
EdCure:
This is all you can come up with after frazzling in a futile fray to put your brainless swollen head to work.

So fcking predictable.

Sometimes i'm tempted to dislodge your moribond brains and feed it to my catfish, but I dont want to be party to your early demise because you're still a Useful Idıot to the failing clueless thug in Aso Rock.
This one has taken cow dung with alcohol .Next person pls!

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000: this idi..ot keep turning out senseless epistle. it baffles me why you don't turn up epileptic, your stupidity is legendary and you are an epitome of idiocy. the word idi0t need to be emblazoned in your forehead. with your ugly face and environment I couldn't expect much.
What is this mad man trying to say.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chief Idumose the tormentor of the supporters of APC I hail, the man that give them sleepless night I hail.

2 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hangard:
What is this mad man trying to say.

that your pathetic father is a low lifer.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

that my pathetic father is a low lifer.
Keep cursing yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
Keep cursing yourself.

fvckhead sissy I don't do your childish editing post game. when you can match me in a curse fight signify. so I can e- extermination you worthless nematode.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
pure undiluted truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal’s Comment Unsettles Presidency / Slavery Only In Nigeria / Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.