Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied (2744 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / How Nyako Beat Security, Escaped To Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
VICTORCIZA: pure undiluted truth

priceless coming from an animal, who is confused about his origin. are you from Benue or anambra. animalistic osu.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by onimcee1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
EdCure:
This is all you can come up with after frazzling in a futile fray to put your brainless swollen head to work.

So fcking predictable.

Sometimes i'm tempted to dislodge your moribond brains and feed it to my catfish, but I dont want to be party to your early demise because you're still a Useful Idıot to the failing clueless thug in Aso Rock.
I would have thought all the post nd comments against ur person are false nd harsh not until u called the president of this country a thug.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

fvckhead sissy I don't do your childish editing post game. when you can match me in a curse fight signify. so I can e- extermination you worthless nematode.
i didn't come to nairaland to curse.I am here to learn and i am learning,besides only madmen curse without being provoked.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
i didn't come to nairaland to curse.I am here to learn and i am learning,besides only madmen curse without being provoked.

illiterate you learn? putting you in the same sentence with the word dumb will trigger all dumbbells worldwide to start an aba women styled riot. may the gods wreck havoc in your miserable household if you have not curse since you join this forum. with your akamu face self lying is definitely inborn with you loser. ara ra po gi.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

that your pathetic father is a low lifer.
You are a certified lunatic roaming the village of Osogbo Tunde Salami aka EggStealer.
Why did you abandon Nyako.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

illiterate you learn? putting you in the same sentence with the word dumb will trigger all dumbbells worldwide to start an aba women styled riot. may the gods wreck havoc in your miserable household if you have not curse since you join this forum. with your akamu face self lying is definitely inborn with you loser. ara ra po gi.
i thought they said you gave a testimony in church about how you were cured of mental proble.m? i won't be surprised if you are sniffing tyre solution and dried cow dung.APC breeding tout.s since 1925 grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hangard:
You are a certified lunatic roaming the village of Osogbo Tunde Salami aka EggStealer.
This one go pain am well well grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

illiterate anago1000 learn? putting anago1000 in the same sentence with the word dumb will trigger all dumbbells worldwide to start my family women styled riot. may the gods wreck havoc in my miserable household if i have not curse since i join this forum...Amen..Asee. with my akamu face self lying is definitely inborn with me loser. ara ra po mu.Nkita lacha m anya,Agwo fu kpom si m anya.Amen..Iseee

Amen

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
This one go pain am well well grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

Idumuose the only thing he can do I to rant all day like he use to do, you know he was cursed from childHood after he was cut stealing . I got my E-bullet and E-bomb proof on. No weapon fired by EggStealer can touch me.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hangard:

Idumuose the only thing he can do I to rant all day like he use to do, you know he was cursed from childHood after he was cut stealing . I got my E-bullet and E-bomb proof on. No weapon fired by EggStealer can touch me.
i agree with you completely.anago(eggheader) and curses are co-joined twins,one cannot do without the other.Whenever i see his comment,i remember those madmen i used to see roaming the streets aimlessly when i was a little boy.Eggheaders reminds of of them.grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
i agree with you completely.anago(eggheader) and curses are co-joined twins,one cannot do without the other.Whenever i see his comment,i remember those madmen i used to see roaming the streets aimlessly when i was a little boy.Eggheaders reminds of of them.grin grin
The little clown is suffering from excessive smoking of his own pubic hair.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
i thought they said you gave a testimony in church about how you were cured of mental proble.m? i won't be surprised if you are sniffing tyre solution and dried cow dung.APC breeding tout.s since 1925 grin grin

same mental problem that have plaguing your household for 10 generations. little wonder special ward is created for hour cursed family in all mental homes. coming from a loser that wole Soyinka called there useless party nest of killers that is priceless.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hangard:

brokenhead re....tard the lunatic rolling in the stenching gutters. may the gods kill your father, mother, sisters and brothers and your landlord too which is your real father.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Agunnewi: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
EdCure: OP, you are grossly ignorant, and as such, your unintended aninity and sporty hypocricy would be funny if it wasn't so sad how many of your peers in the herd of Useful Idıots hold the same beliefs.

Your post is a big stink over nothing.

Concentrate on the topic. You people really sound like sad losers whenever you go down that childish route.
There is no need to attempt to denigrate those with opinions different to yours, just because their delivery is always logically superior to yours. You only end up degrading yourself.

Learn to stick to the topic at hand.
...Also, learn to embrace the new wind of civilisation. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

brokenhead re....tard the lunatic rolling in the stenching gutters. may the gods kill my father, mother, sisters and brothers and my landlord too which is my real father.

See what your curses had led to EggStealer aka the midget.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

brokenhead re....tard the lunatic rolling in the stenching gutters. may the gods kill my father, mother, sisters and brothers and my landlord too which is my real father.
See your life Tunde what kind of human being will wish his family these, is this how poverty has wrecked your life.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

same mental problem that have plaguing your household for 10 generations. little wonder special ward is created for hour cursed family in all mental homes. coming from a loser that wole Soyinka called there useless party nest of killers that is priceless.
Is there anything your people are doing to salvage you from this mess you have found yourself?

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:

Amen

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 3:52am On Jul 18, 2014
idumuose:
Is there anything your people are doing to salvage you from this mess you have found yourself?

your cursed family should salvage you from the mess poverty and your slavery to alcohol is doing to your lost soul.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 3:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Hangard:
See your life Tunde what kind of human being will wish his family these, is this how poverty has wrecked your life.

brokenhead idiot engage me like a man, and stop this childish post edit. abi you dey fear your chi ni.
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by Hangard: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

brokenhead idiot engage me like a man, and stop this childish post edit. abi you dey fear your chi ni.

So if they say men should come out, you are going to come out too, dump Bleep, Na like this your crazy reach, You just wake up from your slum around 3:57AM to type this shit, I pity your life, your stupidity is legendary.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by idumuose(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

your cursed family should salvage you from the mess poverty and your slavery to alcohol is doing to your lost soul.
Omo sango you have lost it.your situation is getting hopeless by the day.Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by supereasy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
@Op is Another slowpoke with An idiotic thread to confuse serious minded Youth, pdp E rats Will never give us meaning thread here anymore only undiluted and barbaric piece of trash
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by supereasy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
idumuose:
. He's not only A thug But a bandit

1 Like

Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by supereasy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Agunnewi:

Concentrate on the topic. You people really sound like sad losers whenever you go down that childish route.
There is no need to attempt to denigrate those with opinions different to yours, just because their delivery is always logically superior to yours. You only end up degrading yourself.

Learn to stick to the topic at hand.
...Also, learn to embrace the new wind of civilisation. Thank you.
. Concentrating on the topic, Nothing of such are true, the thread is simply trash and trying to mislead the public with false information, use ur head bro, even if u are following The Bandit so called our president, u have ur own God given head, pls use It
Re: How Nyako Was Abandoned By APC Online/offline!!! Nyako Was Bloodied by anago1000: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
idumuose:
Omo sango you have lost it.your situation is getting hopeless by the day.Sorry o.

says the fvcktard confine to a run down slaughter yard. gtfoh shofodanu omo abi pa abe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bata Shoe Company Was Mismanaged / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Buhari's "Nobody" Speech / PHOTOS: NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh, Sets To Take Over As Super Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.