Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State (5139 Views)

Niger Delta Rep Alone,no Biafra!(see Photo Proof) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by MisterLongman(m): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
0rlando0woh: Hmmm looks like kicking Rochas out by 2015 is being too patient.
We might have to activate plan B.
LMAO......... I hope the PLAN B you are talking about is not similar to the PLAN B used in NYAKO's case
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by hakunamatata1: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op but y be a rabble rouser? Except u intend some political mischief. I've passed that place many times on my way to akwakuma when d footing ws done the flyover isn't to rest on piers its to rest on concrete structl walls whose reinforcement u can see in ur 1st pix. The 6inches block walls u r shouting wld be demolished later after the insitu concrete wall has been cast to create spaces in the long wall.. So pls be informed & stop d mischief.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
hakunamatata1: Op but y be a rabble rouser? Except u intend some political mischief. I've passed that place many times on my way to akwakuma when d footing ws done the flyover isn't to rest on piers its to rest on concrete structl walls whose reinforcement u can see in ur 1st pix. The 6inches block walls u r shouting wld be demolished later after the insitu concrete wall has been cast to create spaces in the long wall.. So pls be informed & stop d mischief.

Sir , So what is the purpose of the 6 inch block wall

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
I have Immense respect for "spyder880". He isn't a politician but a building engineer per excellence.

He has made a genuine claim.

What genius claim??

Can your Genius explain why there are steel rods between the pillars??

"Enshineer" my yansh!!

grin
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
hurricaneChris: Could you please be objective for once and stop being sentimental? We are talking about an activated time bomb here, you're talking about Pdp Vs Apc. I don't care about where he belongs, but the construction am seeing in that picture is purely unethical! My thoughts are with those who travel to Orlu through Amakohia.

Pure nonsense is what you just spewed!!

What time-bomb are you talking about??

Even a roadside bricklayer won't build a bridge's pillar with just blocks.

You folks just reveal by your unintelligent comments how poorly educated and irrational you are.

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by hakunamatata1: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

the bridge by design is not resting on pillars but fat walls. The 6inches wall is a false wall that wld be broken down later to create space pple can pass after the main fat structural wall has been casted in position where those irons are.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

I you are ignorant you ask questions. The blocks can be anything but not the column for the bridge. The steel rods you see there should inform you that there'll be concrete cast there. I don't have the construction details but the hollow blocks can't be for the columns of h bridge.

Enough of this shameful display of illiteracy!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by hakunamatata1: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

What genius claim??

"Enshineer" my yansh!!

grin

the steel rods is where the 'long' pillar walls are going to be casted. The blocks wld be brocken down after completion to create space between the walls. Pls cut d engineer some slack, even a carpenter won't use that as support 4 a storey building talk less of a flyover
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by Decibel: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abagworo: . You are an engineer I guess and probably a civil engineer at that. Laterite is being piled up and a heavy rain falls, what do you expect? The best thing to do is to wait till when the work has reached certain stage before making any remarks. Every road construction site looks this way after heavy rains.
This your Damage Control Strategy is not working.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

I you are ignorant you ask questions. The blocks can be anything but not the column for the bridge. The steel rods you see there should inform you that there'll be concrete cast there. I don't have the construction details but the hollow blocks can't be for the columns of h bridge.

Enough of this shameful display of illiteracy!!

grin

The point of illiteracy which am a member is to find answers from the literate members of the society. Still begs the question.....what are the 6 inch block walls for. As a literate citizen of the state, can you provide us illiterates a simple easy to understand answer to increase our capacity to operate in a literate environment..

Thanks sir
Waiting for your reply

7 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
hakunamatata1: the bridge by design is not resting on pillars but fat walls. The 6inches wall is a false wall that wld be broken down later to create space pple can pass after the main fat structural wall has been casted in position where those irons are.

Is it necessary because judging from the picture its not a total wall but actually a form of "support" seemingly. Maybe it is the picture, but if it is something to be torn down, doesn't the height of the structure tell a different story
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

The point of illiteracy which am a member is to find answers from the literate members of the society. Still begs the question.....what are the 6 inch block walls for. As a literate citizen of the state, can you provide us illiterates a simple easy to understand answer to increase our capacity to operate in a literate environment..

Thanks sir
Waiting for your reply

Can't you read??

Someone has explained all that already or do you just want to behave like a blind bat??

Read the comment below and cure your shameful ignorance!!

grin
hakunamatata1: the steel rods is where the 'long' pillar walls are going to be casted. The blocks wld be brocken down after completion to create space between the walls. Pls cut d engineer some slack, even a carpenter won't use that as support 4 a storey building talk less of a flyover
hakunamatata1: the steel rods is where the 'long' pillar walls are going to be casted. The blocks wld be brocken down after completion to create space between the walls. Pls cut d engineer some slack, even a carpenter won't use that as support 4 a storey building talk less of a flyover
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

What genius claim??

"Enshineer" my yansh!!

grin

Guess you failed to read the part where the op hailed Rochas initially.

Visit IMO and see for yourself the height o substandard construction.

Owerri road in Okigwe is already dilapidated after undergoing three years on fraudulent construction. The only good portion of it happens to be that which wasn't scrapped for resurfacing.( built by the PDP you hate)

Everybody sees these things except you. Blaady e-maggot.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Can't you read??

Someone has explained all that already or do you just want to behave like a blind bat??

Read the comment below and cure your shameful ignorance!!

grin

Please intimate we illiterates how it makes engineering sense to build a block to create a space for another wall. Still begs the question sir what is the purpose of the 6 inch block wall

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
awon Jekuredi grin grin all fake everything cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
odikwa risky

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
I think Rochas should be inspecting these constructions once in a while just as Fashola does in Lagos.
What I am seeing in the picture is not impressive at all

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

Please intimate we illiterates how it makes engineering sense to build a block to create a space for another wall. Still begs the question sir what is the purpose of the 6 inch block wall
. A man who does not know the difference between kelbs and block is quite ignorant. I also guess you think that using blocks in place of planks makes a work substandard.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

You are truly a functional illiterate. Even a daft person knows fully well that the blocks aren't what'll support the bridge. Even a bricklayer wouldn't do such.

grin
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abagworo: . A man who does not know the difference between kelbs and block is quite ignorant. I also guess you think that using blocks in place of planks makes a work substandard.

Maybe sir you know the purpose of the structure please educate us.. We are dying to know. Might add to our building knowledge portfolio.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:

Guess you failed to read the part where the op hailed Rochas initially.

Visit IMO and see for yourself the height o substandard construction.

Owerri road in Okigwe is already dilapidated after undergoing three years on fraudulent construction. The only good portion of it happens to be that which wasn't scrapped for resurfacing.( built by the PDP you hate)

Everybody sees these things except you. Blaady e-maggot.

You and your horde of PDP swines are known for telling bare faced lies so I'm not surprised.

Can you post pics of where Rochas is constructing skyscrapers with plastic instead of Steel and concrete??

Eranko!!

grin
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You are truly a functional illiterate. Even a daft person knows fully well that the blocks aren't what'll support the bridge. Even a bricklayer wouldn't do such.

grin

Still begs the question... What are the structures for... You have any answers.

BTW yes am a functional illiterate I own up to it. But back to the question

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by hakunamatata1: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

Is it necessary because judging from the picture its not a total wall but actually a form of "support" seemingly. Maybe it is the picture, but if it is something to be torn down, doesn't the height of the structure tell a different story

its necessary it rises as high as the main girder(beam) & its not any form of support @ all. Its just to create an opening where pple can pass thru after its torn down

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

Still begs the question... What are the structures for... You have any answers.

BTW yes am a functional illiterate I own up to it. But back to the question

What do you think??

grin
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa:

What do you think??

grin

About what
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by atlwireles: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
hakunamatata1: its necessary it rises as high as the main girder(beam) & its not any form of support @ all. Its just to create an opening where pple can pass thru after its torn down

I'm trying to see your logic here, but you seem to make things more complicated. If the blocks are not a form of support, why use them

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
hakunamatata1: its necessary it rises as high as the main girder(beam) & its not any form of support @ all. Its just to create an opening where pple can pass thru after its torn down

Thanks for proffering a possible answer. I thought in the design process if such space is necessary it would have been provided without the need for constructing a wall to show where it is supposed to be. Yet this wall will be torn down... Talk of cost overrun
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by hakunamatata1: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

when completed, the 6 inches blocks will be pulled down, the resulting opening is where pple will be passing. I don't know how to explain again o. Just picture that d bridge has no pillars but long walls instead. With those 6inches block walls broken down to create openings where pple can pass
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by kmariko: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
atlwireles:

I'm trying to see your logic here, but you seem to make things more complicated. If the blocks are not a form of support, why use them

Yeah am also trying to see the logic of the design. Still doesn't quite convince me.

Maybe a good road engineer might give us a heads up
Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by almightygod: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2014

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by hakunamatata1: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
kmariko:

Thanks for proffering a possible answer. I thought in the design process if such space is necessary it would have been provided without the need for constructing a wall to show where it is supposed to be. Yet this wall will be torn down... Talk of cost overrun
that's true if the formwork is made of timber. But if its steel, then the 6inches blockwork is d easiest solution to avoid welding too many joints & corners. I think they wld use steel shutters to pour the concrete. Timber can even fail when it comes to mass concreete.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof Of One Of The Many Ways Rochas Plans To Murder Us All In Imo State by UcLloyd: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Am a PDP man, Yes...buh it doesn't cloud my judgement! Am from Imo State and I schooled in Imo state as well. When Ohakim a PDP man messed us up, we spoke up, we saw to it he left Douglas House. Ohakim's case was handled as Imolites, not Anti-Pdp...now Rochas the fake messiah is here to continue from where Ohakim stopped, we speak up, u APC guys are shouting PDP PDP, do u want us to all die in silence cuz of party rivalry? Rochas projects are all fraudulent, China Roads, unfinished Projects, looting etc! Rochas needs to leave, his power drunk and self-centred!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Keeping Quiet — Jonathan / Who Are The Wawa In SE? / Lagos Is Overated See Proof... Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.