Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies (6507 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / IMF Boss Exposes APC Lies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Trut(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Yes, there are challenges in Mubi Adamawa State, but the picture circulated by APC operatives purporting to be from Mubi is actually from The Congo. Here is the evidence http://worldwithouttorture.org/2013/11/01/the-need-for-better-treatment-of-refugees-fleeing-torture/aptopix-congo-fighting

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Firefire(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2014
APC is becoming a burden to Nigeria and Nigerians with their wicked expression and politicking.

What shall it profit APC with its terrific propaganda on the shedding of the blood of innocent Nigerians (children and women inclusive)?

APC should know that power belongs to only the Almighty God; and He gives it to whom He wish at any point in time.

Nigerians have known Liar Mohamed to be a professional propagandist, big mouthed and lousy.

Let APC know this clearly… falsification, propaganda and painting the current government black would NOT derived any central power to them come 2015.

Nigerians behold your enemies… APC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Trut(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2014
APC = Another Problem Coming

8 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Hmmm! All in the eagerness of assuming power.

Buhari is next to devil

9 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by SirHouloo(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2014
I wonder if there is any law against lies and wicked mislead of the general public. If so perpetrators of evil like this should be called to book now. Politics should be played hygenically.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by xcolanto(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Is anyone really surprised with this news? What else can APC be good at other than lies, deciet and falsehood? I weep for their gullible unreasonable and blind supporters! cry

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by tbaba1234: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Mr man, those are fake pictures agreed but the real pictures are not much better.

Do you know the number of refugees flowing into Yola?

There are real pictures that are just as bad.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by denko(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2014
if the change APC is bringing is to change peoples life let it happen, but if has underneath born to rule mentality and other social ill let it not happen. these propagandas is uncall for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Firefire(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2014
tbaba1234:
Mr man, those are fake pictures agreed but the real pictures are not much better.

Do you know the number of refugees flowing into Yola?

There are real pictures that are just as bad.

How long will APC continue lying to Nigerians with fake pictures and WICKED Propaganda

8 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by jmaine: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Am not surprised

6 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by ba7man(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
F00ls. angry

Which one is of greater concern??

(1) Mubi in the hands of Boko Haram and its residents turned to refugees.

(2) Photos circulating online with no link to its original source.

I swear, these GEJ supporters are some of the daftest people you'll ever encounter......they can't even weigh situations logically.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
denko:
if the change APC is bringing is to change peoples life let it happen, but if has underneath born to rule mentality and other social ill let it not happen. these propagandas is uncall for

You can imagine how APC is taken the security of Nigeria and Nigerians as a political game

The DAYS of Judgment are coming soon.

Awon oni ranu embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Firefire(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2014
[s]
ba7man:
F00ls. angry

Which one is of greater concern??

(1) Mubi in the hands of Boko Haram and its residents turned to refugees.

(2) Photos circulating online with no link to its original source.

I swear, these GEJ supporters are some of the daftesst people you'll ever encounter.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by RockMaxi: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2014
@truth, xcolanto, SirHouloo, menabadoo, Firefire, please shame the propagandists and provide us with the true pictures. People are internally displaced in their thousands and all you can come up with is to blame APC..

I challenge you to shame APC by providing us with the true situations of things at Mubi. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Arch1: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2014
JonaTAN is the 'most useless' president in the whole world. Why must you PDP goons always blame others for your masters incompetence? Do you want to tell us that:

1)Mubi wasnt sacked by Boko Haram

2) refugees arent running out of Mubi

3)Yola is not flooded with displaced people

4)Boko Haram fighters arent occupying Mubi right now

11 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by ba7man(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]
Answer my question!!! angry

What should be your primary concern in this situation??

You ignore salient issues such as the advancement of Boko Haram in Nigeria and our citizens being turned to refugees...........................To call attention to some random pix with no trail to its source??

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by omenka(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2014
I'm still trying to find what APC has got to do with this. What has a picture circulated by a blogger in a bid to draw traffic to his blog on twitter and nairaland got to do with APC

And these are the kind of mundane things Reno O'Fvckery finds worthy of his attention. What a useless government!!

Smh.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by tbaba1234: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:

How long will APC continue lying to Nigerians with fake pictures and WICKED Propaganda

What does APC have to do with the failure of Government to protect its people.

The picture is an accurate reflection of what is going on in Mubi.

Why can't all the pictures on Mubi be shown?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Arch1: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:

Is it the APC national chairman or publicity secetary that came up with those pictures?

Why are you jonathanians so insensitive and heartless? There is a humanitarian crisis right now at adamawa and the only thing you are concerened about is if a picture is fake or real

isnt it shocking that we havent heard a single word from the presidency since the fall of a city as important as mubi

5 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by justhelp(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2014
anyway u might be right on that pics u posted I don't know anything about it, but the ones I posted on my post are real pics from mubi https://www.nairaland.com/1978759/mubi-residents-flew-take-refuge

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by xcolanto(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2014
RockMaxi:
@truth, xcolanto, SirHouloo, menabadoo, Firefire, please shame the propagandists and provide us with the true pictures. People are internally displaced in their thousands and all you can come up with is to blame APC..

I challenge you to shame APC by providing us with the true situations of things at Mubi. undecided

Last I checked you and your likes are the ones ranting on how mubi people are displaced, living in caves, dropping dead by the road side and all unsubstantiated stories baseless with actual facts! Why should any sane mind provide pictures to counter all the rubbish you guys spew on this forum?? When you guys lie and make up stories with fake pictures be sure good citizens are here to call you guys out.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2014
ba7man:
Answer my question!!! angry

What should be your primary concern in this situation??

You ignore salient issues such as the advancement of Boko Haram in Nigeria and our citizens being turned to refugees...........................To call attention to some random pix with no trail to its source??

I respect you for your thought and opinion.
Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by ba7man(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2014
xcolanto:

Last I checked you and your likes are the ones ranting on how mubi people are displaced, living in caves, dropping dead by the road side and all unsubstantiated stories baseless with actual facts! Why should any sane mind provide pictures to counter all the rubbish you guys spew on this forum?? When you guys lie and make up stories with fake pictures be sure good citizens are here to call you guys out.
people are either dying, dead, displaced etc and all your kind see to talk about is some pix put up by an unknown blogger??

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by ba7man(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Firefire:

I respect you for your thought and opinion.

Can you please reverse your statement
I'll retract that final statement.

But c'mon, don't let your support of an individual rob you of the general pix of this situation.
Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by RockMaxi: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2014
xcolanto:

[s]Last I checked you and your likes are the ones ranting on how mubi people are displaced, living in caves, dropping dead by the road side and all unsubstantiated stories baseless with actual facts! Why should any sane mind provide pictures to counter all the rubbish you guys spew on this forum?? When you guys lie and make up stories with fake pictures be sure good citizens are here to call you guys out.
[/s]

The challenge is still on. Shame those telling lies with your evidence and not grammar. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Firefire(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2014
Let APC state correctly the position of issue and not propaganda on every national issue on security.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by thunderrider: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2014
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by xcolanto(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2014
ba7man:
people are either dying, dead, displaced etc and all your kind see to talk about is some pix put up by an unknown blogger??

Oh please! Save me the drama! People have been dying, displaced and what not since your party and its leaders swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ to rule in peace. So what has changed over the months that makes this mubi news seem worse than the others? You people are heartless, despicable and cold blooded! You'll only seem to be concerned about bringing GEJ down. Judgement is by the corner traitors!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Firefire(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2014
ba7man:
I'll retract that final statement.

But c'mon, don't let your support of an individual rob you of the general pix of this situation.

Thank you!

APC CANNOT be a healer in a situation of causing sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by tbaba1234: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by ba7man(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2014
xcolanto:

Oh please! Save me the drama! People have been dying, displaced and what not since your party and its leaders swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ to rule in peace. So what has changed over the months that makes this mubi news more worse than the others? You people are heartless, despicable and cold blooded! You'll only seem to be concerned about bringing GEJ down. Judgement is by the corner traitors!
Resist PDP brainwashing guy. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Despite all the signs on ground that Boko Haram has ties with PDP members of northern extract, you still repeat that stale "APC is Boko Haram"??

Why has the President been lax about prosecuting or even providing undeniable proof that APC is responsible??

Chanting "APC is Boko Haram" won't make the problem go away till PDP looks within itself.

Yes, what's different about Mubi?? Its like chemotherapy yeilding hope of survival to a cancer infected body (ceasefire by Boko haram).................only to be greeted by the news that the Cancer has switched to remmission and this time, its aggressive (mubi).

If its ok by you, its not to me.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2014
RockMaxi:

just listen to yourself, you want me to dispute what has already been disputed? Why didn't APC go to mubi themselves for the true pictures if they are ready to serve Nigeria instead of peddling calumny.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. / Massive Protest In Owerri / Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.