Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. (4709 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bunchersstab:

Ur comes my heart desire wit her bold comment..
darlyn dnt mind him, he is d one not his frnd.
*In few months tym sombari will bcom a daddy*

cheesy lol, you are right. How have you been? I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you because I'm having problems with my email account.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by zeb04(f): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
kacglobal: it very simple. there is no law dat says u have to marry her. very simple .. rejected the mother and take the child. send her packing immediately the baby can survive on his own. then take the baby to a place she can never have access too. pls I repeat never marry such a lady. she can kill u. cus she doesn't respect what ur option can be. besides u ppl better learn quick withdrawal or better still always use a condom . plus do a freaking DNA test when the child is bone no one should know about it. to be sure she was truthful about it been ur child in d first place.

my two cent.
what do you mean by take the baby to the place the mother can't have acess too....what kind of an advice is that!isn't the baby from the woman to! How wld u feel if your baby is taken away from you.

My advice,you don't have to marry her(using pregnancy as a ticket for marriage is cheap blackmail) bt you shld take care of the lady and just be there for her financially, if you are sure the baby is yours or You can decide not to be responsible about it ,the baby and mother wil stil survive.

2 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by mencade5(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Very simple

Because you have my child doesn't make you my wife *excuse me*

That girl is such a big witch, and the guy may not be financially buoyant enough now

Poor him

Send her back to the village pending DNA test
professor...u are very correct.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by mencade5(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx:

Doesn't matter.
Better than fathering a child whose paternity status you can't ascertain.
Na today you sabi naija babes?
She probably don go dey with one bobo somewhere dey shine am, then come back with rubbish story.
Lots of people out there fathering children they weren't responsible for.
If N3000 was to expensive to buy a carton of condoms, 100k should come in handy for a DnA paternity test.
one biiiitch wanted to tie my brother with another man's pregnancy before. She even spent like 4 months in our house. When she first came she told my mother that she is 4 months pregnant. After 4 months my mother told her to go and check our months. When she came back she told my mother that she misplaced the paper from hospitak while coming back. My mum forced her, they went to another clinic together after the test, they told them she is 6 months pregnant. 4 plus 4 suppose to be 8 months na. The next day my mum took her back to her place in another state and handed her to her family that was how we escaped this wicked gals plan, throughout my brother denied the pregnancy. She was known for following different men.

Evil ladies everywhere,,,men be wise

3 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by kestolove95(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx: Condoms
Condoms
Condoms.

I can't say more.
if u can't use condom do a withdrwa methd..whch is d process of removn ur joystick wen u want to cum...simple

1 Like

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by enigmagu1(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=Bunchersstab]Ur frnd is not d fada of dat thing she is carring...
i want to to belive d fada of her bastard tru her out & she rememberd ur frnd who is a donddy.
Y ur guy abi na u self dey snd dis okpo money/card
Guy if ur frnd like make e leave dat kaya.
E be like say na u self Enigmagu1

Next topic pls [/quote

Sorry bt its not me..
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Exponental(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Hooked? ?..... Ko jooor!
After DNA, if d child belongs to him, he shld take d child from her. Marrying such lady is more deadly than BH.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2014
When he was banging his girlfriend without condom,he didn't realize that she must get pregnant? He should be a man and face responsiblities. Yeye dey smell!!

angry
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by blackgold7777(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Very simple

Because you have my child doesn't make you my wife *excuse me*

That girl is such a big witch, and the guy may not be financially buoyant enough now

Poor him

Send her back to the village pending DNA test
poor him hw him no do?
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by heatmeup(f): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2014
just wait for DNA test.but what happened to contraceptives

1 Like

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2014
khiaa:

cheesy lol, you are right. How have you been? I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you because I'm having problems with my email account.
No wahala but i missed u plentifully...
how has it been wit ya
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 1:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
No wahala but i missed u plentifully...
how has it been wit ya

Aaaaaah! You are a sweetheart.
I'm doing fine, just a little exhausted from work, school and the gym.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2014
MzJackBaueress: When he was banging his girlfriend without condom,he didn't realize that she must get pregnant? He should be a man and face responsiblities. Yeye dey smell!!

angry

It takes two to tangle you know?...He doesn't have to get married to her. All he has to do is get a DNA test, and take responsibility about the welfare of the child, if the DNA result does prove him to be the father. Finito.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by ireneidiva(f): 5:47am On Jul 19, 2014
enigmagu1: [b]I visited a frnd this morning and I saw a woman with a protruded stomach sitting down on his foam, I asked him if his sister visited him from her hubby's house?

My guy started lamenting, he said she is her girlfriend.They have been dating for like seven months now.
After two months into their relationship thegirl told him that she's will traveling to lagos from abj to see her elder brother who is working in lagos.
The babe left abuja and since then my guy have been calling her on phone texting her day and night, sending her recharge cards sending her money .
The girl went striaght to their village and stayed for 5months then came back to the guy,s house with all her belongings and told the guy that she never traveled to lagos she went to her village because she was pregnant for him and wudnt want him to consider abortion that was why she went to the village without informing him abt the pregnancy.

HE narrated to me and his contenance was close to sheding tears, my guy is so confused right now ...his by force wife is 5months pregnant his future jeopardised and many other things at stake.
But wait o... Why are some girls like that?[/b]
What is the best way to deal with such issue? ACCept your fate stay with girl or disapper and make her suffer.
He had se.x witout condoms! How on earth is that a trapv he wants her to abort it and destroy her womb? This is why kids should not have se.x!!!
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Dygeasy(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Everyone here is just jumping to conclusion on whether they used condoms or not. It wasn't stated in the OP that the guy conceded to not using condoms.

But the girl's method is a bit shady. I'd be wary if it was me.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

Aaaaaash! You are a sweetheart.
I'm doing fine, just a little exhausted from work, school and the gym.

Gym
But i'm okay d way u are...
ur looks alone can make an angel loses his position.
Tnx to God it's jst school & work.
Do it for d kids
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Gym
But i'm okay d way u are...
ur looks alone can make an angel loses his position.
Tnx to God it's jst school & work.
Do it for d kids

I have to stay healthy and in shape for me.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

I have to stay healthy and in shape for me.

Yes, you need to stay healthy and be in good shape for me jst me and me alone.
(ME)
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Yes, you need to stay healthy and be in good shape for me jst me and me alone.
(ME)

lol, you are a funny guy. cheesy
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Rich4god(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
am not tryn to be "holier than thou"... But some comment on this thread makes me feel some how... What is it about sex that people cant abstain from it till marriage...
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
khiaa:

it will be lovely to have an attractive/beautiful companion.
Swit dame, dont you think so
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
lomaxx: Condoms
Condoms
Condoms.

I can't say more.

Condoms
Condoms
Condoms
Condoms
Condoms
Condoms
Condoms
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Have you lived with your gf for say 4months together in the same hux before??

Are u atlkin abt quickie..even there are times u just wanna do it flesh to flesh

Well..i av stayed for like 2 years wit babe b4 and i must say d poor girl carry belle twice..GOD FORGIVE US

and also, have u lived with ur bf for 4months bf?
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
enigmagu1:

Lolz ...DNA cost frm 70 to 100k

70 to 100k.............nigga be like "dats my 3 months salary, i'll be his father"
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2014
khiaa:

My passion, am on my way to d gym now i need to work on my tommy too.
Just know you are fondly thought of.
Catch up with ya soon.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bunchersstab:
My passion, am on my way to d gym now i need to work on my tommy too.
Just know you are fondly thought of.
Catch up with ya soon.

I'm blushing. cheesy
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
khiaa:

I'm blushing. cheesy

I believe i will be wit u someday, it may not be 2day or 2moro...
Wat eva will be, will surely come to pass eventually.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bunchersstab:

I believe i will be wit u someday, it may not be 2day or 2moro...
Wat eva will be, will surely come to pass eventually.

That is a beautiful thought. smiley I'll be waiting.

1 Like

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
khiaa:

Are you talking to me? smiley
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ceasar1:

Are you talking to me? smiley

I'm talking to Bunchersstab, what made you think I was talking to you? cheesy
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
khiaa:

I'm talking to Bunchersstab, what made you think I was talking to you? cheesy
Why wont they allow me talk privately with my woman
*dnt need any imposter around*
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
khiaa:

And i will do everything humanly possible to ensure dis comes to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does She Do In The Bathroom? / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties / Ladies, Do You Agree? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.