Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (43792 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / 16 PHOTOS: Aftermath Of The Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down Over Ukraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Underground: 1:14am On Jul 18, 2014
shymexx:

The next few days will be interesting though.

Yes indeed. I just find it very bizarre that this is another Malaysia Airline involved and that this is happening on the heels of the new sanctions and the launch of the BRICS bank amongst other things..........

Looking forward to the next few days...
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89: \

The lobbies have the US congress by the balls in the us already. isnt it funny anyone that wants to be the US president has to go and bow his head at the waling wall first in Jerusalem? and you will see them trying to outdo each other on who loves Israel the most. very funny to watch.
There was this guy that was doing a documentary on the Jewish lobby in the Uk he said when he wanted to interview a MP the honorable insisted he switch off his phones, remove the battery and sim cards and not record anything or quote him. shocked .

Now that Gaza has been invaded we are not hearing anything from the EU or white house just like they did with Ukraine. and they are all repeating the same line which " Israel has the right to defend itself"

AIPAC owns American foreign and domestic policies. The Jews are your overlords over there. Time for me to get my Amare Stoudemire or Shyne on - shymexx bin Jerusalem. Shalom.

EU in recent years has been playing the middle in everything about Israel and Palestine. So expect the EU to do the same with this one. However, America has been supportive of Israel - look no further than what John Kerry and your Senators have been saying. Also, British celebrities have been vocal about their critique of Israel, why are the yank ones silent?

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by NairaMinted: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2014
While not discounting the possibility that this could have been an accident from either party, we need to look into the reality on ground (or at least what we believe to be the reality on ground)

This is a Buk missile system - not exactly something you just find lying around and not something that if Kiev lost to rebels should have left unreported and its airspace unrestricted. Full blame falls to NATO and their incompetent regime in Kiev no matter which way this goes...

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by NairaMinted: 1:22am On Jul 18, 2014
This is an Igla missile system, INCAPABLE of hitting a passenger liner flying at 33,000 feet like MH17 was... this is what rebels in eastern Ukraine are believed to have used to down the Ukrainian warplanes and military transport ...

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2014
dennismukoro: chinese and japanese might back them up that will lead to world 3 u knw.
Because of Malaysia, China and Japan team up to fight Russia? Oga pls i advise you to leave this thread and go to Nairaland food section.

11 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 1:40am On Jul 18, 2014
shymexx:

AIPAC owns American foreign and domestic policies. The Jews are your overlords over there. Time for me to get my Amare Stoudemire or Shyne on - shymexx bin Jerusalem. Shalom.

EU in recent years has been playing the middle in everything about Israel and Palestine. So expect the EU to do the same with this one. However, America has been supportive of Israel - look no further than what John Kerry and your Senators have been saying. Also, British celebrities have been vocal about their critique of Israel, why are the yank ones silent?

The Liberals are a disgrace(democrats/independents)really. all they do now is start a campaign for same sex marriage, pot legalization and some silly feminists nonsense but when it comes to Israel, the craw back the their weak shells and keep quite. and the religious right have been totally brainwashed and anytime you mention Israel, the refer you to the bible as the reason they are behind them or play the old tested and trusted holocaust card. Most US celebrities are Jewish too especially the ones doing daily talk shows so u wouldn't expect them to say anything. if a Goyim dear open his mouth he would be fired the next day without hesitation grin. in fact, only John Stewart has been a little bit vocal and he is getting away with it coz he is Jewish.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89:

The Liberals are a disgrace(democrats/independents)really. all they do now is start a campaign for same sex marriage, pot legalization and some silly feminists nonsense but when it comes to Israel, the craw back the their weak shells and keep quite. and the religious right have been totally brainwashed and anytime you mention Israel, the refer you to the bible as the reason they are behind them or play the old tested and trusted holocaust card. Most US celebrities are Jewish too especially the ones doing daily talk shows so u wouldn't expect them to say anything. if a Goyim dear open his mouth he would be fired the next day without hesitation grin. in fact, only John Stewart has been a little bit vocal and he is getting away with it coz he is Jewish.

Lmao!! I hear that. The Jews run all facets of the US establishment from education, to sport team owners, to the music industry, to media, to hollywood, to the music industry etc. go against them - and your career is over. grin That's why I keep telling you to join my team. I'm a black Jew - and I've got the yamaka on my head right about now. Ain't no one stopping us and there's money to be made, ya dig? Shymexx bin Jerusalem - I need to shout the Rabbi tomorrow. Shalom! cool

They've also got leverage in the UK, but it's limited - they put them in their place whenever they get excessive.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 2:11am On Jul 18, 2014
shymexx:

They've also got leverage in the UK, but it's limited - they put them in their place whenever they get excessive.

The reason they are not that flexible in the UK is because of the kind of system you have. i don't know about the election contribution laws but in the US it is pretty unlimited . i remember seeing few MPs in the UK dropping flyers to homes in person during the last election. that wouldn't happen here. you will need a gigantic team with planes and all. and if don't fall in line they would fund the opposition and you wouldn't get your ads out to compete. unlike the UK where the electorates in your district can be less that 100k and you can get the stakeholders into a town hall meeting answer questions in person.

although there are some congressmen that doesn't receive their contributions from them but the problem is the still have to vote in favour of what Aipac wants or else when it is their turn to sponsor a bill, they wont even get it past the first reading before it is thrown out as retribution.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89:

The reason they are not that flexible in the UK is because of the kind of system you have. i don't know about the election contribution laws but in the US it is pretty unlimited . i remember seeing few MPs in the UK dropping flyers to homes in person during the last election. that wouldn't happen here. you will need a gigantic team with planes and all. and if don't fall in line they would fund the opposition and you wouldn't get your ads out to compete. unlike the UK where the electorates in your district can be less that 100k and you can get the stakeholders into a town hall meeting answer questions in person.

although there are some congressmen that doesn't receive their contributions from them but the problem is the still have to vote in favour of what Aipac wants or else when it is their turn to sponsor a bill, they wont even get it past the first reading before it is thrown out as retribution.

So you were out here during the last election, yes? grin Yes, most electioneering campaigns for MPs are done through flyers in the letter box.

Anyway, how about how the Jews control hollywood, US media, banking industry, own most of the sport teams, music industry, educational system etc.? Boi, I rate these people and how they've got America on the chokehold. Go against them, or say anything that they think is anti-semitic and you're done. grin They probably run PETA and the homo-society as well, since those two groups are just as powerful as they're.

Past my bed time - I'm out! tongue
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by baltimora(f): 3:12am On Jul 18, 2014
This is too sad. RIP.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by BinghiNya(m): 4:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Christoskurion: What a dissaster! Technology may fail,science may as well fail,but Jesus has never and will never fail. He is absolutely dependable. Is a pity to the nation of Malaysia but i wish they give Jesus a chance.
which jesus, the one that couldn't save himself from the romans or jesus navas
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by excell123: 5:03am On Jul 18, 2014
THE LORD’S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT
HOLDS A TWO-DAYS POWER PACKED INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE
Title: GOD OF MIRACLES
DATE: SATURDAY 19th – SUNDAY 20th July, 2014
TIME: Sat. 2pm (ET) & Sun. 10.00am (ET )
VENUE: 5823, Allen Town Way, Temple Hills, Maryland, USA
MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA
THE GENERAL OVERSEER
Come and Receive bountiful blessings and miracles; as all your enemies shall surely submit in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm1nuvrczeM&list=UUllRl59sWY5qu23kOwSGWIg
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Pain(m): 5:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Valfrankie: So March 8th Malaysian airline flight
MH370 goes missing. July 17th
Malaysian flight MH17 goes missing.
The first flight number 370 has 3 in
it and March is the 3rd month of the
the year and a 7 which is the 7th
month of the year July. Second
plane goes missing, flight number is
MH17. Today's date July 17th. In
other words 3 = March, 7 and 17 =
July 17. Conspiracy? I think not!

Blimey. You need a refresher's course in numerology
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by homeboy232(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2014
sexylogan: Yup...it's all over CNN, BBC...etc. May the souls of the departed RIP.
These idiot Ukraine rebels sef... angry
shut up..which ukraine rebels? Well, u are not current because u are spending much of ur time on america propaganda media house. Lack of global exposure.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by homeboy232(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2014
CaptainPhilip: There is God oh. How can Russia gun down a commercial aircraft at 37000feet above sea level? ? It's sad.
obama ones said that he's ready with full scale media war against Russia..all dis are just proxy media war just to reduce the influence of russia..cnn,bbc,le monde, ny times, aljazeera..etc..all dis media house are tools for propaganda.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by homeboy232(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2014
anyaekekehinde: This is russia's handwork.
Crazy gangster state
since 1900bc, your generation still living under america and western countries slavery, for ur mind, any news from CNN AND BBC is real? Ask ur self why russia never involved in slave trade or colonization rule? Foolish african like u..better go apply for ur america visa lottery.(repackaged africa slavery)..high level jokers

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2014
homeboy232: since 1900bc, your generation still living under america and western countries slavery, for ur mind, any news from CNN AND BBC is real? Ask ur self why russia never involved in slave trade or colonization rule? Foolish african like u..better go apply for ur america visa lottery.(repackaged africa slavery)..high level jokers

The expansionist agenda during the soviet era in which independent countries like romania were occupied forcefully& forced to be part of the soviet union against their wish(thereby by making romanians second class or third class citizens within the soviet) is the type of FREEDOM that russia offers isnt it (where people that resisted the forcefully occupation were treated like animals and sent to work to till they die in labour camps).
Clap for yourself, Mr wiseman.
Havard Professor of history -Prof homeboy232. Looooolz

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by giles14(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2014
mencade5: cnn...ukraine army said they dont have weapons to shoot down a plane in a very far height. But we all know russia has the armoury that can do it.
d Ukrainian military had d buk antiaircraft defense system. and we all now know how d plane was shot down
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by igbo2011(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2014
rattlesnake: Jesus is coming soon...because
Humans are becoming more stu.pid

He is never coming stop waiting for sky daddy to save you and solve your own problems.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by giles14(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

The expansionist agenda during the soviet era in which independent countries like romania were occupied forcefully& forced to be part of the soviet union against their wish(thereby by making romanians second class or third class citizens within the soviet) is the type of FREEDOM that russia offers isnt it (where people that resisted the forcefully occupation were treated like animals and sent to work to till they die in labour camps).
and prof of history. how are d Romanian been tried in liberal france
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by igbo2011(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Underground:

Yes indeed. I just find it very bizarre that this is another Malaysia Airline involved and that this is happening on the heels of the new sanctions and the launch of the BRICS bank amongst other things..........

Looking forward to the next few days...

America is losing power and wants to keep it. The new BRICS bank will change things.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by goalburner(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89:

hahaha.

i replyed him before i went back to read his posts. i had to bite myself grin
Excuse me, are you into military?
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Welder(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
NairaMinted:
This is an Igla missile system, INCAPABLE of hitting a passenger liner flying at 33,000 feet like MH17 was... this is what rebels in eastern Ukraine are believed to have used to down the Ukrainian warplanes and military transport ...

Actually modern versions of the BUK Missile can fly as much as 80,000 feet.

Besides, it was reported in the news (i think in the russian media) on June 29 that a missile was missing and may have fallen into the hands of the sepatists i.e. pro-russian troops.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10974050/Malaysia-Airlines-plane-crashes-on-Ukraine-Russia-border-live.html
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Truckpusher(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2014
The murder of innocent people will not go unpunished and the perpetrators of this heinous crime will pay with the blood of their generations unborn and war shall be their wake up call .If God himself do not judge severely the actors of this inhumane act then God himself is a God of injustice.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Feedmemore(f): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2014
How are they able to operate such sophisticated equipment but they cant distinguish between a fighter jet and a commercial plane.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by nora544: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2014
this is very sad what happen.

It is not the first time that something happen.

Russian shot a plain from the korean airways!!!!!!!!! it was 1983

America shot a Irainin plane it was 1988 during the war

Israel make the same it was 1973 a plane from the lybian airline

that are only few!!!!!!!!!
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Owobobrown(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2014
got this from someone facebook page Russian lies about Boeing 777 MH17 Amsterdam - Kuala Lumpur. I would like to draw your attention to the blatant lies spread by the pro-Kremlin media and supporters in the web.Today Russian media initially informed that pro-Russian militants have shot a Ukrainian military transport plane AN-26 near Torez, Ukraine. At the same time Girkin, one of the military leaders of separatists reported on his social networkpage the same information, telling that they had warned Ukraine before not to fly in their skies and this is their response. Many pro-Kremlin supporters openly hooted for the fact.Later on, when they have found out that the shot plane was in fact Malaysian Airlines, pro-Kremlin media and supporters (including Girkin) started to delete the pages on the social networks and changed the rhetorics in the media switching the blame to the Ukrainian armyfor the attack, telling lies that separatists have no access to such high-end missile complexes like "Buk", totally forgetting that they have been boasting about those being captured from the Ukraine before. Numerous reports in the web from both sides earlier confirmed Buk ground-air missile weaponry in the hands of the terrorists. Of course, the "mystery AN-26 plane" that they claimed they shot was never found. Yet Malaysian Air was found.Please do not let Kremlin paid media and bots divert you from the truth. We live in 21st century and many people have captured the screens and recorded their initial versions. Pro-Kremlin media have changed the rhetorics and versions they presented within one day from black to white. Before they knew it was Malaysian they celebrated, after they have found out about the mistake, they have started to lieand disown their own words. Please find below only those proofs I have been able to gather by myself.Pro-Kremlin supporters boasting of captured "Buk"'s on their pages earlier.https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10438467_652688148160859_5725552916451163041_n.jpgDuring the interview pro-Kremlin Sergey Kurginyan confirms the fact that Buk missile complexes had been captured by terrorists (around 3:00).http://youtu.be/iWuM4KWkmmIRussian ITAR-TASS agency screenshot about captured "Buk"s.https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10383873_896458033716748_3789222657213490243_o.jpg"Buk"'s spotted in the area today by some locals.https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10270496_657452757684095_3025491651536809693_n.jpgRussian TV channel reporting today how separatists have shot the military transport plane AN-26 of the Ukrainian army. They don't know yet that it was a civil plane.http://youtu.be/kuX6rEOjyqASeparatists military leader, Girkin-Strelkov, started boasting about how his guys shot down the Ukrainian army plane AN-26 in the same area at the same time frame at his social network page. Later, when he realised they shot down Malaysian plane, he deleted this entry, butmany of us made screenshots and many Russian media were referring to this comment so how could it be really deleted? I personally saw it at his page before it was deleted.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bsw89AACEAEhcS0.png:largeUkrainian authorities claim these to be theaudio of separatists' conversations. One could say these are faked. In my honest opinion these are real conversations, not staged ones. I judge by the authenticity ofemotions and content of the talks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnuHxAR01Jo&feature=shareThank you for your attention. My country needs your support. Putin must be stopped. Best people of Ukraine die every day protecting their land from Kremlin invaders we need world's support.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by nora544: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Owobobrown: got this from someone facebook page Russian lies about Boeing 777 MH17 Amsterdam - Kuala Lumpur. I would like to draw your attention to the blatant lies spread by the pro-Kremlin media and supporters in the web.Today Russian media initially informed that pro-Russian militants have shot a Ukrainian military transport plane AN-26 near Torez, Ukraine. At the same time Girkin, one of the military leaders of separatists reported on his social networkpage the same information, telling that they had warned Ukraine before not to fly in their skies and this is their response. Many pro-Kremlin supporters openly hooted for the fact.Later on, when they have found out that the shot plane was in fact Malaysian Airlines, pro-Kremlin media and supporters (including Girkin) started to delete the pages on the social networks and changed the rhetorics in the media switching the blame to the Ukrainian armyfor the attack, telling lies that separatists have no access to such high-end missile complexes like "Buk", totally forgetting that they have been boasting about those being captured from the Ukraine before. Numerous reports in the web from both sides earlier confirmed Buk ground-air missile weaponry in the hands of the terrorists. Of course, the "mystery AN-26 plane" that they claimed they shot was never found. Yet Malaysian Air was found.Please do not let Kremlin paid media and bots divert you from the truth. We live in 21st century and many people have captured the screens and recorded their initial versions. Pro-Kremlin media have changed the rhetorics and versions they presented within one day from black to white. Before they knew it was Malaysian they celebrated, after they have found out about the mistake, they have started to lieand disown their own words. Please find below only those proofs I have been able to gather by myself.Pro-Kremlin supporters boasting of captured "Buk"'s on their pages earlier.https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10438467_652688148160859_5725552916451163041_n.jpgDuring the interview pro-Kremlin Sergey Kurginyan confirms the fact that Buk missile complexes had been captured by terrorists (around 3:00).http://youtu.be/iWuM4KWkmmIRussian ITAR-TASS agency screenshot about captured "Buk"s.https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10383873_896458033716748_3789222657213490243_o.jpg"Buk"'s spotted in the area today by some locals.https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10270496_657452757684095_3025491651536809693_n.jpgRussian TV channel reporting today how separatists have shot the military transport plane AN-26 of the Ukrainian army. They don't know yet that it was a civil plane.http://youtu.be/kuX6rEOjyqASeparatists military leader, Girkin-Strelkov, started boasting about how his guys shot down the Ukrainian army plane AN-26 in the same area at the same time frame at his social network page. Later, when he realised they shot down Malaysian plane, he deleted this entry, butmany of us made screenshots and many Russian media were referring to this comment so how could it be really deleted? I personally saw it at his page before it was deleted.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bsw89AACEAEhcS0.png:largeUkrainian authorities claim these to be theaudio of separatists' conversations. One could say these are faked. In my honest opinion these are real conversations, not staged ones. I judge by the authenticity ofemotions and content of the talks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnuHxAR01Jo&feature=shareThank you for your attention. My country needs your support. Putin must be stopped. Best people of Ukraine die every day protecting their land from Kremlin invaders we need world's support.

I live in a country which didnot belong to the nato and I hear this yesterday in the evewning in the TV in the late news about this phonecall and I know that and they have a reporter in Donezk and he says that hte rebels have this Buk Missile.

Putin will never say yes we make this because it is not the first time that russians have shot a plane from the sky with passangers, remember Korean fly where about 280 people lost their life.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by homeboy232(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
giles14: and prof of history. how are d Romanian been tried in liberal france
dont mind him..they are just under the madness of American media house
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by homeboy232(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

AMERICAN PROPAGANDA
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by zizoo36: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
obayaya: Malaysian airline again?

Who shot it down?

Ukrainians or the rebels?

This can be considered an act of war
An act of war and not terrorism right? Imagine this thing happening in the Middle East, nobody will term it as an act of war, but terrorism. I can see hypocrites and bigots on this thread.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by obayaya(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
zizoo36: An act of war and not terrorism right? Imagine this thing happening in the Middle East, nobody will term it as an act of war, but terrorism. I can see hypocrites and bigots on this thread.

What's separates an act of war from terrorism is the intent.

Reports suggests that rebels thought the plane was a Ukrainian military plane.

Malaysia and the world won't treat it like a terrorist attack because it wasn't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet / Slaves Room In Ancient Roman City Unearthed By Archaeologists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.