Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (43498 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / 16 PHOTOS: Aftermath Of The Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down Over Ukraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: And paper sanctions grin

Lmao @ sanctions.

The EU is gonna smack the yanks. EU definitely doesn't want to hear none of that for now.

Germany just kicked the CIA head out of its country, and they're trying to go back to using typewriters for secured messages due the yanks' espionage. grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Borat1:

Oga calm down. The calls in question are obviously not from the plane na. The Ukrainian authorities are talking about Russian separatist rebels
i am watching amanpour now, that is what is reported there.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
All y'all modafuckas always saying "sign of end time" if y'all don't av any reasonable thing to say shurrup plz or beta still take y'all lame asses to Kirikiri prison Lagos and preach to prisoners... Mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
onegig: You sure have little or no understanding of the magnity of this single case. No one can say for now how things would proceed but it sure not going to look nice for the rebels in the coming days. Remember the Dutch are a founding member of NATO and i am sure their nationalities affected by this would be above 50 . I don't see them rolling over and looking on. Shit just got real. This is what happens when illiterate and ragtag terrorists lay their hands on advanced weaponry.

RIP to the dead. May their souls rest in peace.

Lmao @ Dutch. The Dutch are as irrelevant as any 3rd-tier country. Can Netherlands even take on a country like Egypt or Iran in a war? grin

And you believe NATO wants war? grin grin The yanks will have to fight the war alone because I can't see any country in Europe joining that shooting match, to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Bawss1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: lets discuss. What is this false flag?

Let him humor us. cool
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

Someone is controlling the news its Israel they're talking about now.
you came late,,,yea they are discussing israel ground offensive launch.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Jerry602(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
The end is yet to come. But the signs r manifesting. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Stelvin101: All y'all modafuckas always saying "sign of end time" if y'all don't av any reasonable thing to say shurrup plz or beta still take y'all lame asses to Kirikiri prison Lagos and preach to prisoners... Mtchewwww
my brother that is how nigerians are. And we do more evil than pagans. Both christians and muslims are bloody hypocrites are liars. Corrupt sets of people.

Dont mind them

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: you came late,,,yea they are discussing israel ground offensive launch.

The news switch from Russia to Israel was swift like someone intentionally told them to switch even aljazeera.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: you came late,,,yea they are discussing israel ground offensive launch.

I think its cos the explosions are happening live. I can see explosions in Israel.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Olaone1: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by ignis: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
What is the world fast becoming?
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by 3kay945(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Its getting hotter out there undecided
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Borat1: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

The news switch from Russia to Israel was swift like someone intentionally told them to switch even aljazeera.

It's always a priority to break news when it BREAKS. You can always switch back. Moreover the gravity of the news is worth switching. Israel ground troops in Gaza...
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by RaptorX: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

It[b][/b]'s a different plane MH17 not MH370..
I really believe it is the same plane that went missing, dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but somebody somewhere is really trying to jumpstart world war 3. Look they are blaming Russia already, just connect the dots.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Idrismusty97(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Stelvin101: All y'all modafuckas always saying "sign of end time" if y'all don't av any reasonable thing to say shurrup plz or beta still take y'all lame asses to Kirikiri prison Lagos and preach to prisoners... Mtchewwww
Honestly i am getting fed up with all these "signs of end time" rubbish! Religious people can be such hypocrites. When WW1 started with over 15million civilians and soldiers killed they said the same thing. When WW2 started with over 6million Jews massacre(The so called chosen ones) and over 20million civilians of the Soviet union killed they said the same thing. The only thing that can caused the end of the world is humans themselves, the same humans that created all these impotent religions.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Chukky86: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

I think its cos the explosions are happening live. I can see explosions in Israel.
true...they are now back to the plane crash
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by mencade5(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

nice one bro.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

Passenger planes fly at around 33,000 ft, and the BUK system should be able to shoot it down easily. I believe the Ukrainian separatists have that capability. And since it was near the Russian border, Russia has more than enough capability to shoot anything in air, at any altitude around that axis down.

However, people need to question what the plane was doing there since they've been shooting everything in the air around that axis down in the past few days. That's just carelessness by the Malaysians regardless of who shot it down. Who flies a passenger plane over a war-zone, especially when all the sides involved have enormous capabilities? The war isn't a war involving militias or an African civil war.

my sentiments exactly. but how does the op know for sure that it was the militias that shot it down thou.

You need to watch RT and see how they are trying so hard to wash Russia's hands off the issue and their story is just becoming ridiculous really. they said Putin's plane passed 30 minutes after the crash from Poland and he might have been the target because the plane had similar radar signature. grin and same color

Since this is the second time the same airline would loose a plane within a short period of time, it might neither be Russia, Ukraine nor PRD
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
RaptorX: I really believe it is the same plane that went missing, dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but somebody somewhere is really trying to jumpstart world war 3. Look they are blaming Russia already, just connect the dots.

Stop been a conspiracy theorist. The missile is allegedly a Russian built missile so who do u want them to blame.

In the region the crash happened only 2 countries can have such missiles Russia and Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
seunmsg:

My initial call for an attack on Russia was more emotional than logical. But I seriously wish America should do more than sanctions this time around. Again, this tragedy clearly shows why some countries should not be allowed to own such military weapons. The separatist mistook the plane for an Ukrainian military plane and innocent 295 passengers have to pay with their lives for this mistake.

The only the the US can do is sanctions and thats about it. and it has to restrain itself from pushing Russia to hard into a corner as it would be more dangerous. Right now Iran is negotiating and Russia can derail it buy providing them with the s-300 they have always wanted. and they could cut off the overflight permit they gave the US in Afghanistan as well.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:
my sentiments exactly. but how does the op know for sure that it was the militias that shot it down thou.

You need to watch RT and see how they are trying so hard to wash Russia's hands off the issue and their story is just becoming ridiculous really. they said Putin's plane passed 30 minutes after the crash from Poland and he might have been the target because the plane had similar radar signature. grin and same color

Since this is the second time the same airline would loose a plane within a short period of time, it might neither be Russia, Ukraine nor PRD

Lmao...no one will claim it due to backlash from the international community and bad press. Just as no country that ever downed a passenger airliner claimed it, till after a few years when investigations were completed - and the news got cold.

I believe the Ukrainian separatists goofed by claiming it when they first saw it, without actual knowledge of what happened. That's how suicidal propaganda can be sometimes. Or perhaps, they actually shot down a next plane before that happened, who knows? Or maybe, it's just a false-flag to rein Russia in, and further isolate it from the international community.

Regardless, what was it doing there, and how come it's Malaysia again? Only God knows what's going on. But I can't see any retaliation or war. Obama and Putin just spoke on the phone after it happened, and the EU has been cautious enough not to say anything.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Olaone1: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Religious people in Naija are idiotas. They have never denied this. So, don't waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by debby337: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Only Gods kingdom will be solution to all these problems
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...no one will claim it due to backlash from the international community and bad press. Just as no country that ever downed a passenger airliner claimed it, till after a few years when investigations were completed - and the news got cold.

I believe the Ukrainian separatists goofed by claiming it when they first saw it, without actual knowledge of what happened. That's how suicidal propaganda can be sometimes. Or perhaps, they actually shot down a next plane before that happened, who knows? Or maybe, it's just a false-flag to rein Russia in, and further isolate it from the international community.

Regardless, what was it doing there, and how come it's Malaysia again? Only God knows what's going on. But I can't see any retaliation or war. Obama and Putin just spoke on the phone after it happened, and the EU has been cautious enough not to say anything.

nah war is off the table. EU/US doesnt have the resources to even fight a decent war at the moment. EU is divided and more sanction would make Russia more aggressive. Pretty certain Ukraine wont join EU now with all this mess in place
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

nah war is off the table. EU/US doesnt have the resources to even fight a decent war at the moment. EU is divided and more sanction would make Russia more aggressive. Pretty certain Ukraine wont join EU now with all this mess in place
hmmm, the EU/US does not have the resources to fight war now, but Russia has right?

I thought everyone was affected by the recession, or is Russian economy now so strong that it didn't feel the economic downturn the world experienced withing the last 7years.
explain more

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by ManTiger(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Quelme: so premature
Thanks, i will upload the satellite picture soon.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
seunmsg: America, NATO and Malaysia should attack Russia immediately if it is true that the MH17 was brought down by a surface to air missile. This is the time for the world to respond strongly to Putin's crazy obsession with Ukraine. Enough of all those meaningless sanctions. If Putin is not cut to size now, the world may be seeing the making of another Hitler. RIP to the 280 passengers and 15 crews!!
respond gini.even if russia blew the plane and maybe U.S citizens are onboard,U.S or NATO cant dare bomb even a cup of vodka in russia..you dont just bomb russia.if it is iraq or ghana U.S can blow it up to dust but russia remains a respected world power.the worst is more sanctions for the russian economy.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by onyxo76(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Someone somewhere is seriously trying to start a world war here, the Malaysian Airliner mh370 has not been located till date having disappeared under the most mysterious circumstances.What still baffles me is the involvement of Malaysia in the 2 incidents. Lets wait and see how events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
anyaekekehinde:
hmmm, the EU/US does not have the resources to fight war now, but Russia has right?

I thought everyone was affected by the recession, or is Russian economy now so strong that it didn't feel the economic downturn the world experienced withing the last 7years.
explain more

no one has the capability to invade Russia. and vice versa. i wasn't talking about the financial aspect but the manpower to do so. it would be too costly and not even feasible really. same goes for Russia invading the US. its really impossible to do as well. these 2 countries can only bully tiny nations around them. to give you an idea. pentagon estimated it needed 500k troops (with around 55% of them to be combatants) to occupy Afghanistan alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.