Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (43499 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / 16 PHOTOS: Aftermath Of The Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down Over Ukraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by ichidodo: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: The black box was reportedly stolen by the separatists so we can't listen to the last conversation between the pilots.
Most intel experts will expect no 'smoking gun' from the black box given the speed of the launch,trajectory and strike,we believe the pilots themselves wouldnt know what hit them however This mischieve by the separatists is a futile effort at a cover up as the trajectory of the missile launch can be calculated by intelligience agencies from the captured heat seeking signature of the missile collected by the nearest orbiting satellite/satellites to determine where the missile came from.Eastern Ukraine or deep into mother Russia....Either way,Putin will have all hell to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...but it seems you ex yank army guys are softies.

Mrknowitall and all his food-supplement/protein-shake muscles is just as soft. Shyte that makes you wonder why that nyggah spent years pushing iron and fighting Iraq to be soft. But that's my nyggah tho - mrknowitall the legend. grin

Military mindset! tongue

lol well

Apart from the Marines that actually did a lot of fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan especially in Fallujah and few other places, most of them were on patrol and you are most likely going to be killed by an IED or stray bullet from iraqi kids that get paid $10 per kill. the Mercs actually have a higher causality rate before they did most of the dirty work.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Limaoscar: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
boy4: Now Available in large quantities: spy gadgets that's secretly monitor, record/video activities with the person noticing it. they are: spy watch, pen, wall clock, table clock, spy face cap , t-shirt button, tie, sunglasses, car keyholder, etc, CCTV recording system with internet and 3G phone viewing that allows you to connect, view your home offices through your 3G phone no matter where you are.
others are: handheld metal detectors, 2 ways radio walkie talkie, alarm padlock, fuel siphon pump, electric car jack,automatic car jack, manual water pump, power banks, rechargeable standing fan, solar lantern, handheld Air conditioners, handheld sewing machine, portable water purifiers, gsm phone watch etc call 08158754106, 08083809070. we deliver to your door step anywhere in Nigeria.

Good stuff but wrong thread to advertise them.....295 lives just got downed by may be some drunk Russian, Pro-Russian Terrorists or Ukranian military men and the whole world is keyed-into that now and ofcourse the ground "incursion" of Gaza by Israel so show some respect.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:
Yeah i heard the conversation. Poland is a basket case when it comes to defending itself. it had to rely on the UK in the 30s which eventually lead to a world war now they are kissing US a5ses in other to have their security guaranteed. don't be surprised that when China becomes a superpower, they would be pro Chinese as well. they were they one that started this Ukraine integration policy in the first place too.

Indeed Ukraine is better off with Russia. in fact most Ukrainians work in Russia anyway and always get preferential treatment there like US/CANADA or AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND work programs. their worthless products wont be competitive in the EU

I never liked William Hague really so who is the new Foreign minister now?

We don't have a new foreign secretary yet. But hopefully it won't be one of the clique from the young conservatives, from the old Oxbridge days since those guys are the ones running Europe's foreign policy right now. The Polish foreign minister is also from that clique.

Poland is everyone's bit.ch - but the funniest thing is that they belong to the same slavic bloc as most of Eastern Europe. However, I'll never understand their mentality, to be honest.

My sentiments about Ukraine as well. They need to leave them alone and let them stay with Russia where they belong. The country is a basket-case and the only reason why it has survived for this long is because of Russia. I still don't know who promised western Ukrainians something worthwhile in this recession where most countries are broke, and most economies are in the toilet. Idi.tic folks destroying their own country, for perpetual slavery. grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
The US will always act like the world police but when it comes to intelligence you call Israel, Weapons don't joke with Russia. US na bizzybody,
Germany is a strong nation an ally to the US, there relationship is goin down, Europe is set to drop US for Russia, but bad belle people they give Russia bad name.
BRICS nation just formed a bank recently...Bleep World Bank, Bleep UN all na US
Nigeria for Israel and Russia
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

lol well

Apart from the Marines that actually did a lot of fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan especially in Fallujah and few other places, most of them were on patrol and you are most likely going to be killed by an IED or stray bullet from iraqi kids that get paid $10 per kill. the Mercs actually have a higher causality rate before they did most of the dirty work.

Darn!! So my nyggah mrknowitall was just sunbathing with tan and that all over Iraq, nah? Ain't that aa bit.ch? grin

Now I see why that nyggah is soft...but that's still my doozy tho. grin

Er, what guns can you handle? tongue You get busy, nah?
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

We don't have a new foreign secretary yet. But hopefully it won't be one of the clique from the young conservatives, from the old Oxbridge days since those guys are the ones running Europe's foreign policy right now. The Polish foreign minister is also from that clique.

Poland is everyone's bit.ch - but the funniest thing is that they belong to the same slavic bloc as most of Eastern Europe. However, I'll never understand their mentality, to be honest.

My sentiments about Ukraine as well. They need to leave them alone and let them stay with Russia where they belong. The country is a basket-case and the only reason why it has survived for this long is because of Russia. I still don't know who promised western Ukrainians something worthwhile in this recession where most countries are broke, and most economies are in the toilet. Idi.tic folks destroying their own country, for perpetual slavery. grin

you know historically most of western Ukraine used to be Poland until Hitler and Stalin share it like Pizza and compensated Poland with parts of Germany later. the people from that region are the troublemakers . Poland headache is having two powers at both sides. they would prefer if they aren't friends because whenever they are, the tend to share Poland eventually. there was a breath of fresh air for the poles during the cold war but right now Germany and Russia are talking to each other again.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by suwailad(f): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
something deadly is rising
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by lisp: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who misinformed separatists, giving them the coordinates of Malaysian Passenger Plane and reported that flies military Plaine?

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

you know historically most of western Ukraine used to be Poland until Hitler and Stalin share it like Pizza and compensated Poland with parts of Germany later. the people from that region are the troublemakers . Poland headache is having two powers at both sides. they would prefer if they aren't friends because whenever they are, the tend to share Poland eventually. there was a breath of fresh air for the poles during the cold war but right now Germany and Russia are talking to each other again.

Word!

Apparently, the ones in western Ukraine supported the Nazi's. But it seems the Poles in today's Poland were anti-nazi. That's where the whole mentality gets confusing.

And the craziest thing is that: Hitler wasn't even German, he was Austrian. Just as Stalin was Georgian, and not Russian. However, those two men changed global politics forever. grin

Also, a lot of Poles are pro-Germany these days, and they've got a huge Polish diaspora population in Germany.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by dushas: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
"tu-154 shot down 2001" Just Google It.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by udysweet(f): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
A lot is happening these days,may God have mercy on us! RIP to the dead.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

Darn!! So my nyggah mrknowitall was just sunbathing with tan and that all over Iraq, nah? Ain't that aa bit.ch? grin

Now I see why that nyggah is soft...but that's still my doozy tho. grin

Er, what guns can you handle? tongue You get busy, nah?

lol

he might have been lucky to see one or 2 combat but it hardly happens anymore.
The PMCs are the new frontier these days besides we were not well liked in Iraq anyway. the locals hang out more with the British/Euro troops and PMcs because apparently they were more friendly and eat the local food as well unlike their American colleagues. i think it has to do with the fact that the British Military itself have a history of land grabbing so they probably teach them how to relate with locals more unlike the US. any stranger without uniform with an American accent is usually labelled a CIA agent and would have to be lucky to get out of a mob attack in those days when things were hot grin

I haven't even touched a gun in a long time really.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Borat1: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
ichidodo: Most intel experts will expect no 'smoking gun' from the black box given the speed of the launch,trajectory and strike,we believe the pilots themselves wouldnt know what hit them however This mischieve by the separatists is a futile effort at a cover up as the trajectory of the missile launch can be calculated by intelligience agencies from the captured heat seeking signature of the missile collected by the nearest orbiting satellite/satellites to determine where the missile came from.Eastern Ukraine or deep into mother Russia....Either way,Putin will have all hell to pay.

Rubbish!
How have they been calculating the missile trajectory of the previous downed planes. I mean a few planes have been downed in that region (military planes and helicopters) but still casualty na casualty. So who has been held responsible for those.

All na hot air. Putin won't pay for shit. Blame it on the separatists
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:
lol

he might have been lucky to see one or 2 combat but it hardly happens anymore.
The PMCs are the new frontier these days besides we were not well liked in Iraq anyway. the locals hang out more with the British/Euro troops and PMcs because apparently they were more friendly and eat the local food as well unlike their American colleagues. i think it has to do with the fact that the British Military itself have a history of land grabbing so they probably teach them how to relate with locals more unlike the US. any stranger without uniform with an American accent is usually labelled a CIA agent and would have to be lucky to get out of a mob attack in those days when things were hot grin

I haven't even touched a gun in a long time really.

Darn!! You're saying that nyggah got his Starship Troopers(my favourite war film ever when Denise Richards was still fine as fvck) on against the rag-heads, nah? grin I can't believe that nyggah got busy with his bomboclart gun - ever blazing ever blazing girl - dutty. I like that! cool

The Brits were in Basra, and they never had that much problems apart from the war with Mahdi Army militia - the Shia group. Land grabbing yano. grin Or professionalism and avoiding heavy casualties? You know ethnic brits know how to fake friendship with face value, while they stab ya lungs out from the back. grin
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Quelme: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Busybody2:

The Western gangsters need an "excuse" to get a foothold in Russia..."Mission" accomplished, so countdown till they join the "rescue" mission... cool

Just like they offered Nigeria help to find the missing chibok girls who are still missing to date...because they couldn't impose AFRICOM on us so had to devise boko haram/chibok girls as a smokescreen undecided
i thought i was the only one who noticed this. Thank u jare... God grant u more wisdom...

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Quelme: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Another false flag orchestrated by the Rothchilds and bankers to divert attention from Israeli onslaught in Gaza. All i see hypocrisy and double standard from the western neo nazi.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
154 Dutch, 23 Malaysians, 27 Australians, and 6 Britons were on the crashed airliner.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Idrismusty97(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
CFCfan: 154 Dutch, 23 Malaysians, 27 Australians, and 6 Britons were on the crashed airliner.
You forgot to add about 3 Canadians. The rest unconfirmed, They are probably the Yanks smiley.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

Darn!! You're saying that nyggah got his Starship Troopers(my favourite war film ever when Denise Richards was still fine as fvck) on against the rag-heads, nah? grin I can't believe that nyggah got busy with his bomboclart gun - ever blazing ever blazing girl - dutty. I like that! cool

The Brits were in Basra, and they never had that much problems apart from the war with Mahdi Army militia - the Shia group. Land grabbing yano. grin Or professionalism and avoiding heavy casualties? You know ethnic brits know how to fake friendship with face value, while they stab ya lungs out from the back. grin

yeah they are worse than snakes!
Thou your troops were in Basra ,British PMCs were everywhere thou but still managed very few causalities. i think the first major causality was a friendly fire from an American jet. the dude dropped a huge Jdam on the heads of a British convoy.

So now that the chicken is coming home to roost, what is the way forward? it seems BBC cant be too pro Israel anymore unlike before as the Muslim population keeps growing and Scotland is leaving soon as well. we are eating popcorn and watching in 3D from here cool.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GuyFawkes: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
In a way, this is reminiscent of when U.S. forces shot down Iran Air Flight 655, in the area of the Strait of Hormuz, back in July 1988 (all 290 onboard dead). What a tragedy, both incidents.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: You forgot to add about 3 Canadians. The rest unconfirmed, They are probably the Yanks smiley.
Ok
Sad day indeed
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GuyFawkes: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2014
From Wikipedia
"Iran Air Flight 655 was an Iran Air civilian passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai that was shot down by the U.S. Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes on 3 July 1988. The attack took place in Iranian airspace, on the flight's usual path. The Airbus A300 B2-203, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from the Vincennes.

All 290 on board, including 66 children and 16 crew, died. This attack is 10th among deadliest disasters in aviation history, the incident has highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Persian Gulf. According to the U.S. Government, the crew incorrectly identified the Iranian Airbus A300 as an attacking F-14 Tomcat fighter (a plane made in the U.S. and operated at that time by only two forces worldwide, the U.S. Navy and the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force). In 1996, the United States and Iran 'reached an agreement in full and final settlement of all disputes, differences, claims, counterclaims' relating to the incident at the International Court of Justice. As part of the settlement, the U.S. agreed to pay US$61.8 million, an average of $213,103 per passenger, in compensation to families of the Iranian victims. However, the U.S has never admitted responsibility, nor apologized to Iran"
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by NairaMinted: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Could it be?

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by ichidodo: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2014
Borat1:

[s]Rubbish!
How have they been calculating the missile trajectory of the previous downed planes. I mean a few planes have been downed in that region (military planes and helicopters) but still casualty na casualty. So who has been held responsible for those.

All na hot air. Putin won't pay for shit. Blame it on the separatists[/s]
Mumudu did they not tell you who was responsible for the military aircrafts?? Everyone is treading softly hence the need to cover all bases before pointing fingers but whoever is guilty will have the approbrium as infamous as Hitler or Idi amin on his head at the very least......IMO,Putin has overstretched his hand this time around and this latest gaffe should push him to cut ties with the separatists for Ukraine to mop up.....

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89:
yeah they are worse than snakes!
Thou your troops were in Basra ,British PMCs were everywhere thou but still managed very few causalities. i think the first major causality was a friendly fire from an American jet. the dude dropped a huge Jdam on the heads of a British convoy.

So now that the chicken is coming home to roost, what is the way forward? it seems BBC cant be too pro Israel anymore unlike before as the Muslim population keeps growing and Scotland is leaving soon as well. we are eating popcorn and watching in 3D from here cool.

Lmao at worse than snakes. grin Why do you think I can spot fakes and snakes on this forum easily? If anyone is fake, I'll know after conversing with the person a few times. These folks are so fake that the person who talks to you everyday like a friend would be the one to fvck you over. grin

Yanks and friendly fire...that wasn't the only ones. However, they did cover them up pretty nice. Also, the dreaded Mahdi Army militia held their own against, and I believe they did kidnap a few Brits. There was another incident where they kidnapped a few SAS guys, but they had to go back and obliterate the place to set them free. Kidnapping SAS forces is a national tragedy - that's the pride of the UK.

Let me just chip this in with what's going on in Israel and Palestine...that's a curse on humanity. How can the whole world watch a country turn a next pseudo-country into the biggest open-air prison in the world, with blockades everywhere, and bomb them to the stone-age for just little rockets with no casualties? Where's the uproar from decent people on this planet? It seems we've all lost our sense of humanity and isn't measured response applicable in this case as part of the rules of engagement? And to even to see people cheering this madness of killing an ant with sledge-hammer, just because of man-made religions is heart wrenching. Not that care about the two countries - but seeing kids die everyday from bombs is crazy. And for every bomb, a new terrorist is born. It's a vicious cycle.

Chicken coming to home to roost a la blow-back has been the west's achilles heel since the new world order, after the 2nd world war. Everything is just a movie, when they get tired of it, they'll find a way to go befriend them, and move to a next thing. These people need wars everywhere just to survive, to be honest. grin ISIS will do the needful when they finally negotiate through a 3rd party, and finalise what they have got planned for Iraq. Also, take a look at Libya to get a perfect picture with militias blowing up 90% of the darn planes at the airport - cray! grin Another basket-case.

As for BBC - Israel owns it till the end of time. You honestly don't know how powerful the zionists and their lobbies are. grin And no matter how the Muslim population grows, they'll never be more than 7%(I doubt they're up to 5% now). All minorities combined aren't even up to 10%. The UK has an assimilation system in place that puts everyone in check. The country needs Muslims for what it's projecting as a globalised world...but there's check and balance for everything. As for Scotland, whatever rocks their boat. They've got a weird accent, anyway. grin
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GuyFawkes: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2014
NairaMinted: Could it be?

What I want to believe is that this is a mistake on someone's part, and that someone will actually own up to responsibility, even if it's a matter of ducking for cover by saying "this is a war zone."

Lacking that, this is one of the most bizarre turns of events in the news this year. No wonder people are spinning conspiracies right and left. Just from the comments online, we see some of the following:

1.) Accidental shoot-down by Russian separatists (leading theory in western news)
2.) Ukraine meant to shoot down Putin's jet, which supposedly was in the airspace soon before the shooting (mostly from commentators)
3.) Same kind of airplane operated by same airline that disappeared mysteriously quite recently and was coincident with the annexation of Crimea.
4.) Relative timing of shoot-down with racheted-up sanctions.

Probably there are more - e.g. Ukraine did it to blame Moscow, someone else planted a bomb on it. and so forth.

Life (and sadly, death) outpaces fiction.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by moonraker(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Oops, They fking did it again. angry

Once is unfortunate but twice?? erm NO thank you.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Odunharry(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2014
CFCfan: 154 Dutch, 23 Malaysians, 27 Australians, and 6 Britons were on the crashed airliner.
4belgians
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by NairaMinted: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2014
2 Malaysian Boeing 777's go down under extraordinary circumstances this year?

A Malaysian Boeing 777 was allegedly shot down while flying at an altitude of 33,000 feet just before crossing the Ukrainian-Russian border. Kiev claims it was shot down by a Buk anti-aircraft missile system by separatists in Ukraine.

The Buk weapon system is a large, tracked vehicle with immense missiles on it (picture in the comment section), uses radar, and is highly sophisticated. People that don't know the difference between an SU-25 ground attack jet and an airliner wouldn't be able to operate it.

Buks aren't just something you find laying around. If separatists did somehow have these, they took them from Kiev. If Kiev lost such a sophisticated piece of weaponry, why was it not reported long ago and flight diverted? Russia surely didn't supply such a weapon to fighters in eastern Ukraine, because such a weapon used or abused would lead right back to Moscow.

Separatists have shot down Ukrainian warplanes and a cargo transport. This was done using the man-portable Igla missile system which is incapable of hitting an airliner at the altitude the 777 was flying at. Man-portable missiles are plentiful in Ukraine, and if Russia was giving fighters missiles, these would be the most logical choice.

The fact that this is yet ANOTHER Malaysian 777 is suspicious, the fact that this incident came just hours after the US put its last card on the table, a joker (more sanctions) while Kiev's forces were being chewed up and encircled all over eastern Ukraine is all too much to be just a coincidence. That is is a Malaysian 777 is almost too good to be true for propagandists seeking maximum attention from the largest amount of people.

They've got everyone's attention, now they will pin it on Russia and NATO will make its big move - but will the people buy it?

Questions, questions, questions.....

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao at worse than snakes. grin Why do you think I can spot fakes and snakes on this forum easily? If anyone is fake, I'll know after conversing with the person a few times. These folks are so fake that the person who talks to you everyday like a friend would be the one to fvck you over. grin

Yanks and friendly fire...that wasn't the only ones. However, they did cover them up pretty nice. Also, the dreaded Mahdi Army militia held their own against, and I believe they did kidnap a few Brits. There was another incident where they kidnapped a few SAS guys, but they had to go back and obliterate the place to set them free. Kidnapping SAS forces is a national tragedy - that's the pride of the UK.

Let me just chip this in with what's going on in Israel and Palestine...that's a curse on humanity. How can the whole world watch a country turn a next pseudo-country into the biggest open-air prison in the world, with blockades everywhere, and bomb them to the stone-age for just little rockets with no casualties? Where's the uproar from decent people on this planet? It seems we've all lost our sense of humanity and isn't measured response applicable in this case as part of the rules of engagement? And to even to see people cheering this madness of killing an ant with sledge-hammer, just because of man-made religions is heart wrenching. Not that care about the two countries - but seeing kids die everyday from bombs is crazy. And for every bomb, a new terrorist is born. It's a vicious cycle.

Chicken coming to home to roost a la blow-back has been the west's achilles heel since the new world order, after the 2nd world war. Everything is just a movie, when they get tired of it, they'll find a way to go befriend them, and move to a next thing. These people need wars everywhere just to survive, to be honest. grin ISIS will do the needful when they finally negotiate through a 3rd party, and finalise what they have got planned for Iraq. Also, take a look at Libya to get a perfect picture with militias blowing up 90% of the darn planes at the airport - cray! grin Another basket-case.

As for BBC - Israel owns it till the end of time. You honestly don't know how powerful the zionists and their lobbies are. grin And no matter how the Muslim population grows, they'll never be more than 7%(I doubt they're up to 5% now). All minorities combined aren't even up to 10%. The UK has an assimilation system in place that puts everyone in check. The country needs Muslims for what it's projecting as a globalised world...but there's check and balance for everything. As for Scotland, whatever rocks their boat. They've got a weird accent, anyway. grin
\

The lobbies have the US congress by the balls in the us already. isnt it funny anyone that wants to be the US president has to go and bow his head at the waling wall first in Jerusalem? and you will see them trying to outdo each other on who loves Israel the most. very funny to watch.
There was this guy that was doing a documentary on the Jewish lobby in the Uk he said when he wanted to interview a MP the honorable insisted he switch off his phones, remove the battery and sim cards and not record anything or quote him. shocked .

Now that Gaza has been invaded we are not hearing anything from the EU or white house just like they did with Ukraine. and they are all repeating the same line which " Israel has the right to defend itself"
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2014
NairaMinted: 2 Malaysian Boeing 777's go down under extraordinary circumstances this year?

A Malaysian Boeing 777 was allegedly shot down while flying at an altitude of 33,000 feet just before crossing the Ukrainian-Russian border. Kiev claims it was shot down by a Buk anti-aircraft missile system by separatists in Ukraine.

The Buk weapon system is a large, tracked vehicle with immense missiles on it (picture in the comment section), uses radar, and is highly sophisticated. People that don't know the difference between an SU-25 ground attack jet and an airliner wouldn't be able to operate it.

Buks aren't just something you find laying around. If separatists did somehow have these, they took them from Kiev. If Kiev lost such a sophisticated piece of weaponry, why was it not reported long ago and flight diverted? Russia surely didn't supply such a weapon to fighters in eastern Ukraine, because such a weapon used or abused would lead right back to Moscow.

Separatists have shot down Ukrainian warplanes and a cargo transport. This was done using the man-portable Igla missile system which is incapable of hitting an airliner at the altitude the 777 was flying at. Man-portable missiles are plentiful in Ukraine, and if Russia was giving fighters missiles, these would be the most logical choice.

The fact that this is yet ANOTHER Malaysian 777 is suspicious, the fact that this incident came just hours after the US put its last card on the table, a joker (more sanctions) while Kiev's forces were being chewed up and encircled all over eastern Ukraine is all too much to be just a coincidence. That is is a Malaysian 777 is almost too good to be true for propagandists seeking maximum attention from the largest amount of people.

They've got everyone's attention, now they will pin it on Russia and NATO will make its big move - but will the people buy it?

Questions, questions, questions.....

You raised salient points.

Also, the website which posted the ludicrous statement by the separatists that it shown down a plane has been confirmed to be a hoax - and the time the message was posted was actually two hours before the Malaysian airliner was shot down.

Ukraine junta has also been acting suspicious blaming Russia for it, by also claiming it has proofs that Russia did it immediately after it happened screams red-flag. Coupled with the fact that Putin's plane went through the same airspace 30 mins before that.

The next few days will be interesting though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques / President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.