Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

A Very Rare And Critical Case And Good Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Rare And Critical Case And Good Advice Needed. (739 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland / "just Friends" = Very Rare! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Rare And Critical Case And Good Advice Needed. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Now, hitting the hammer straight on the head, I'm a graduate of the university of pennsylvania, philadelphia,USA the department of medicine. I graduated with my MD degree in 2004. I proceeded to do get a degree in public health in 2005 at peking university, china. Meanwhile, I had so many relationship problems while in school until few days before my convocation ceremony on this day 25th of october 2006 while running a degree in community medicine at the university of california, berkeley. While in my dorm preparing for the D-day, a beautiful ebony girl knocked at my door and I was so curious to know who she was since I had never met that figure before. She said her name was kemi, kemi Fagbola to be precise. She said the first day she saw me a few weeks before, I almost ceased her breath. She couldn't approach me but she made sure she got enquiries about me from those she thought were close to me. We talked for a few minutes and exchanged numbers. We became very close pals. On my graduation, while giving the valedictorian speech as I was the best graduating student in the department of community medicine, she rushed up to me and gave me the kiss of a life time. That day was the last day I ever saw her until 2012 when we crossed path at a mall. Loss of contact separated us for six good years. We were so happy like a man meeting his family after returning from war. Words couldn't explain our emotion. We exchange contact and address and we really kept in touch. Very soon I'll be coming back to my homeland, Nigeria. I'm coming back to Nigeria for the first time since 1998 because Kemi Fagbola is coming. I've heard bad things about nigeria from terrorism, to ebola and to the price of basic commodities. I want to give Kemi Fagbola the fûck of a life time when we get to nigeria but I heard that cõndom is very very expensive in nigeria. So please how much does a packet of condom costs and how much will a cold bottle of fanta cost so that I can chill her down before the main thing. Also I heard people are suffering from scarcity of water in that country. How much will it cost me to fetch a jerry can of water so that she can take her bath after we are done because I can't wait to give here the fück of a life time since she gave me the kiss of a life time. Also, where is the best place to fúck a nigerian babe because I heard they are not always adventorous in bed.
Re: A Very Rare And Critical Case And Good Advice Needed. by Baddo101(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
yawning in chinese......u ask too much questions....
Re: A Very Rare And Critical Case And Good Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
hiaaaa!you are coming back to nigeria because you wanna sex,since '98??this one don dey pass normal o....ndo
Re: A Very Rare And Critical Case And Good Advice Needed. by Feyifahm: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
SMH4U#yawns#

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reasons Why He Will Not Propose Or Marry You / Can Love Be Strong Between Two Lover Without Money / What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.