Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% (7684 Views)

Two Nigeria’s Refineries To Restart Production Before End Of Dec. 2015 –minister / We Lack The Capacity To Prevent Corruption In Nigeria – Okonjo-Iweala / GEJ TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: What Is It Actually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by psychologist(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
cool
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blackchampion: Ignored #Continued wit Facebook

people with wisdom are thinking about how to be a billionaire with less stress, people with big head are facebooking expecting jobs to knock at their door.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Blackchampion(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

people with wisdom are thinking about how to be a billionaire with less stress, people with big head are facebooking expecting jobs to knock at their door.
U re thinking of becoming a millionaire by browsing NL n Nigerian refinery? Funny u.
Ignored again #Cnts with FB

1 Like

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Austindark(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
priscaoge:
Letter "Y" have long tail and two branchesundecidedundecidedundecided

Satisfied?

tanx a million ma'am

haven't felt dis satisfied since d last day I finished 8 cups of garri n okro soup
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by koboko69: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
manny4life:

Just curious, if there's no big deal and them creek boys are doing it, what is stopping you?

60% may not be what you want to hear, at least there's progress.. OR are you immune to progress?

I haye mediocrity. Thanks
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by koboko69: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Is it not the same Saint Obj you plebs now worship simply because he wrote a hypocritical letter to the man you guys love to hate?

Which plebs? Abeg if you have nothing to say keep quite.OBJ is stilla member of your killer party so i dont get your point.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
OP, you are an imposter. Seun must explain this. How come somebody else is using my handle, more so to support the clueless f00lish drunk of his President?

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Howmanage: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: OP, you are an imposter. Seun must explain this. How come somebody else is using my handle, more so to support the clueless f00lish drunk of his President?
he /she used 0 (zero) instead of O
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by BjMorgan(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Believing dis kind of stories they always hard for me, because all dis our leaders self, their lies na grade 1, so even Wen day do gud tin, d trust way we don lose for them no go won make person believe them, if this story is true, then its a gud one, and kudos to d people responsible to make it true.
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by priscaoge(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Austindark:

tanx a million ma'am

haven't felt dis satisfied since d last day I finished 8 cups of garri n okro soup
Lmao!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is what I have been dying to hear!

GEJ all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Howmanage: he /she used 0 (zero) instead of O
I noticed it.
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by myspnigeria: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
dts good news
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by bloodyassassin: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
koboko is a blind and hopeless vulture.

btw

this not

OrlandoOwoh i know

1 Like

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by oluamid(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
0rlando0woh: From roads (ore etc) to railways to power sector privatisation to automobile manufacturing sector to agricultural revoultion and now refineries.
Little by little GEJ is using his fresh air to solve the problems APC's Obasanjo made to look like rocket science.
Where there is a will, there is a way!

APC's OBJ? Really?
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gombs: i was here...
congrats to the best president ever liveth... small small, we go get there, no matter what ndi ofe ose na ndi ugwu decide to concot in the name of political party... grin

meanwhile... GEJ till after AFCON 2019... what is happening in Ekiti, Adamawa, Nassarawa is just the trailer..the real movie happens inn Feb 2015... APC shall be mesmerized in shocking proportions.

God bless my President in Jesus' Matchless Name

can i get an amen! wink
Amen oh! Me too follow join! grin
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Wisdytech(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oluwaseun Osewa, Nairaland Founder Is (+1) Today, Thursday 17th July 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1816655/oluwaseun-osewa-nairaland-founder-1
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by alotofgrace(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
deh neva call us kwanu
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by kel4soft: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
0rlando0woh: From roads (ore etc) to railways to power sector privatisation to automobile manufacturing sector to agricultural revoultion and now refineries.
Little by little GEJ is using his fresh air to solve the problems APC's Obasanjo made to look like rocket science.

Why are you impersonating someone else's name.

Send E-Mail Message To 0rlando0woh
Time registered: July 17, 2014
Time spent online : 3 hours & 34 minutes
View 0rlando0woh's posts (19) | View 0rlando0woh's
topics (1)
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
koboko69: Good development, but this government will still claim to pay subsidy for the crude we refined ourselves since subsidy was paid on kerosene ghosts made use of. In b/w at what capacity were the refineries working before?2% 5% .........?

Everyday we hear of JTF destroying illegal refineries, which simply means there is no big ddal in refining crude. Wonder why pdp led governmwent can not build new refineries and make the existing ones work in full capacity for the past 15 years.Yet some clowns are celebrating a mediocre 60% refinery capacity, calling it fresh air. If thats your definition of fresh air, you need serious deliverance.

Refineries are very expensive and most never really work at 100% efficiency.
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by spyg1(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2014
So where is the money?
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by patrickmuf(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2014
kel4soft:

Why are you impersonating someone else's name.

Send E-Mail Message To 0rlando0woh
Time registered: July 17, 2014
Time spent online : 3 hours & 34 minutes
View 0rlando0woh's posts (19) | View 0rlando0woh's
topics (1)
Don't mind the bastard...It's in tune with PDP ideologies

1 Like

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
No wonder filling stations are begging ppl to come and buy fuel.....GEJ u r too much cool
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: OP, you are an imposter. Seun must explain this. How come somebody else is using my handle, more so to support the clueless f00lish drunk of his President?

grin grin grin... i was surprise to read the article , seeing u as the OP.... Embecile that will never change tongue
Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by 9jatatafo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Will this bring down the pump price to 50 naira per liter? #AllNaWash

1 Like

Re: Transformation Agenda: NNPC Boosts Refineries Production Capacity To 60% by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014

Nigerians never ask the right questions, shame on you!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT / Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!! / Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.