Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT (7681 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by daddyrich: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
I was personally shocked yesterday when I watched a recap of the PMB Democracy Day Broadcast on AIT on Sunday evening.
PMB looked so old and Frailed in pictures. is it just old age telling on him or effect of some hidden sickness. Am just thinking ooo

Judge for yourself!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Apelex(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
A Grand father supposed to be relaxing at home with his children

25 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Firefire(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
Old age is a virtue.

6 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by ajebuter(f): 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:
Old age is a virtue.

Yes.. When it is spent enjoying one's family, especially grandchildren.

Not in Aso Rock as a geriatric president..

Yes ke.

60 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
He looks like those cows along damaturu maiduguri road. #osibanjo dey warm up#

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by daddyrich: 7:02pm On May 30, 2016
Firefire:
Old age is a virtue.

I agree with you totally but I was just feeling for him. it seems the weight of Aso Rock is fast tracking the aging process. there is time for everything. I guess now is the time for him to rest or what do you think?

6 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Jackeeh(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2016
daddyrich:

I agree with you totally but I was just feeling for him. it seems the weight of Aso Rock is fast tracking the aging process. there is time for everything. I guess now is the time for him to rest or what do you think?

Feeling for him ke? Is he feeling for himself? If the weight is much on him, he should simply resign.

23 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by onatisi(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2016
daddyrich:

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by godoluwa(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2016
daddyrich:
I was personally shocked yesterday when I watched a recap of the PMB Democracy Day Broadcast on AIT on Sunday evening.
PMB looked so old and Frailed in pictures. is it just old age telling on him or effect of some hidden sickness. Am just thinking ooo

Judge for yourself!
BORN TO RULE MENTALITY

9 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 30, 2016
eeew he looks gross!

2 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by ajebuter(f): 7:28pm On May 30, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

May the good Lord take care of my life before Buhari. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by ajebuter(f): 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=eziokwubundunuwa post=46119139]
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by jamace(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
Hmn. shocked
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
ajebuter:

Yes ke.

Gbam! Gbadam! Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by ALTERNATEID: 7:35pm On May 30, 2016
ajebuter:

Yes ke.

You can't decide for others where and how they should spend their old age. Nigerians are aware of Buhari's age before they voted for him massively. Stop hating and let the old man do the job he was elected overwhelmingly to do.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by JaredNormak: 7:37pm On May 30, 2016
He should save us the sufferings and quickly kick his ablution kettle.

7 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by ajebuter(f): 7:41pm On May 30, 2016
ALTERNATEID:

You can't decide for others where and how they should spend their old age. Nigerians are aware of Buhari's age before they voted for him massively. Stop hating and let the old man do the job he was elected overwhelmingly to do.

Now point out the crime and hatred towards the person or office of the president in my comment, mayherps, I might apologise..

Name it, if you may..

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by ammyluv2002(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2016
OMG! This is disturbing! I pray he's okay o

2 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by CaptPlanet(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2016
It's the job.

Take time and check out other world leaders before, during and after their tenures. The job usually tells on them. He is no different.

However the fact that he's quite old makes him appear frail. Buhari needs rest.

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by cokoduck: 8:35pm On May 30, 2016
CaptPlanet:
It's the job.

Take time and check out other world leaders before, during and after their tenures. The job usually tells on them. He is no different.

However the fact that he's quite old makes him appear frail. Buhari needs rest.
Rest? after killing and raping innocent women, maybe in the grave.

4 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by ckmayoca: 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
Osinbajo shld be warming up.

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Pidggin(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2016
He needs assistance, he doesn't seem to have enough stamina for the job.

I am not wailing, this picture is disturbing

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by CharleyCharley: 8:44pm On May 30, 2016
This onatisi guy, I swear, I dey fear you. shocked
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by teadrake(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
He should save us the sufferings and quickly kick his ablution kettle.
A filthy mouth will not utter decent language.

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by gunuvi(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2016
According to zombies..He is a general. He is not sick bla bla bla forgetting that Nigeria problem especially the way APC bloated it is beyond even Obama not to talk of an old man that ought to be enjoying his retirement in Daura with his family. Well, I wish him good health although he seems not to like himself by the self induced stresses he is afflicting himself with.

4 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by misterawo: 9:13pm On May 30, 2016
daddyrich:

Judge for yourself!

I thought as much. The man is sick and it is telling on the country

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by BiafranAmerican: 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
This man can not survive 8yrs as President. He looks sick

3 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by Abeymills(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2016
C as as b like hanger yeye old man here goes d daura tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by onatisi(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
CharleyCharley:
This onatisi guy, I swear, I dey fear you. shocked
chairman,wettin I do oooo?
Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by CharleyCharley: 10:11pm On May 30, 2016
onatisi:
chairman,wettin I do oooo?
Your predictions just dey "enter" anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Most Disturbing Pictures Of President Buhari On AIT by onatisi(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2016
CharleyCharley:

Your predictions just dey "enter" anyhow.
Na buhari cause am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atlantic Distilleries::: New Ethanol Plant Berths In Ogun State. / Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore / Gowon - My Role In Nigeria-biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.