Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza (28278 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Demainman1: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

rubbish as usual..... no one is shedding any fvcking tears here. some of us don't give a fvck about both parties. cos they are all racist and treat we blacks like crap. we just concerned about humanity but most of your mofos have lost your humanity because of fake religion membership.

You are very correct sir, they both treat black people anyhow so it should not really concern us.

But as a human being i feel sorry for Israel when i see her in the midst of all those enemies that do not want her to live. I feel sorry for them that they cannot get on with their lives just like us.

Here in Nigeria, we see the effect of what Boko haram is doing to us on a daily basis. These days people cannot even watch a football match in a viewing center without fear of Boko Haram in the back of their mind.

Now multiply that by 20, that is what Hamas is doing. If Israel open the gate for hamas, Suicide bombers will become the order of the day in Israel. So you see, my brother e no easy.

Hamas rakes in billions every year in aids, instead of them to use the money to develop their place, to provide good roads and shelter for their people, NO, they will rather use the money to stockpile rockets they want to use to destroy israel.

Does that act look to you that they really want peace?

As long as PALESTINE/HAMAS are muslims, That region can never be peaceful!!

If Israel agrees to their demands, then Israel is finished. ISRAEL knows that too.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by hotwax: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Demainman1:

You are very correct sir, they both treat black people anyhow so it should not really concern us.

But as a human being i feel sorry for Israel when i see her in the midst of all those enemies that do not want her to live. I feel sorry for them that they cannot get on with their lives just like us.

Here in Nigeria, we see the effect of what Boko haram is doing to us on a daily basis. These days people cannot even watch a football match in a viewing center without fear of Boko Haram in the back of their mind.

Now multiply that by 20, that is what Hamas is doing. If Israel open the gate for hamas, Suicide bombers will become the order of the day in Israel. So you see, my brother e no easy.

Hamas rakes in billions every year in aids, instead of them to use the money to develop their place, to provide good roads and shelter for their people, NO, they will rather use the money to stockpile rockets they want to use to destroy israel.

Does that act look to you that they reaaly want peace?

As long as PALESTINE/HAMAS are muslims, That region can never be peaceful!!

If Israel agrees to their demands, then Israel is finished. ISRAEL knows that too.

What deman? Vacate the planet? Vacate middle east?

Do you in your right sense think Israel is gonna leave the middle east?

Leave Jerusalem ? Leave Tel-aviv ?

Palestinian too know they are asking for impossibility. But they want to use it as excuse for war.

The only way I can be your friend is for you to cut your head off. Do you understand?

Can you really cut off your head to please me?
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Demainman1: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
lekzzydo: I just said that some people are arguing and condemning base on religious sentiment not base on they fact they know and u just spewed that. How will u say "only if palestinians can be born again". Is because u dnt knw dt there are christian palestinians. U don't just face all issues with sentiment and knowledge about anoda event rather with facts.

Another way of putting it from a muslim angle is this: There can only be peace in that region if the whole of the Jews embrace Islam provided they are ready to be DOMINATED by the Arabs just as they dominate the black Muslims.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by ibietela2(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
AbdulMajeed2: anything hamas did.. .does it worth kiling innocent kids?...lets not be hypocrites

I heard Hamas killed Israeli teens
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by ibietela2(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
all4naija: I think it is time IDF do it once and for all. Those bastards called Hamas need to be wiped out of that enclave. They are adding more pain to the ones the innocent Palestinians are already facing in the world largest human prison-like in Gaza!

I am completely in support of this. The sad thing is that it's going to cause the lost of many innocent lives. I wish there is a way to get around it without putting people in harms way.

Open field?
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by ibietela2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

these are not the original jews. These are whites.

Were are they?
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Rick9(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
ephoso:
So Hamas is a terrorist group ?
No bro they are not, they are just a Break Dance Crew.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Demainman1: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
IRAQ Christians told to convert or face death.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/iraq-christians-told-convert-face-death-2014718111040982432.html

The same will be the portion of Palestinian 'Christians' if Hamas ever win this war.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Niseamaka(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
cirmuell: dude this ain't no time for this crap...hamas. claim Jerusalem belongs to them, how on earth will Israel agree to that?

what he said is not crap. The Jews killed Jesus our lord and saviour and we christians support the jews blindly. Address that.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by nora544: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Do you know that Israel help Hamas in the 1980 to become big because Israel want a second organisation because they want that the PLO of Yassir Arafat should not be the only organisation.

as long as america will help Israel there will no peace in this part of the world because Israel can make what they want.

After the west jordan land was given to the palestinian the people from Israel still build houses in this part of palestina and they take the water from the palestinian farmers.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Niseamaka(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Electronzeez: i understand you really wana have a say on this issue but this aint nollywood sister,this is international politics.....did i read between ur lines where you wrote gaza sending 75 DRONES to isreal??..is either u dint watch any news or you mistake rockects for drones,as a matter of fact hamas got no working drone.

Babies commenting on issues they know very little or nothing about.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
lekzzydo: guy there's something you don't knw abt international law on war. When two countries are fighting and you want throw blames you look at the cause of the war, the mastermind, the parties involved. Of course UN will support any UN country during war even if the country is at the wrong side. Buh dey cannot allow giant country to oppress d little one. It was Israel that started all these messes, when gaza were frustated and got some nerves there retaliated just like the yoruba adage "ti o ba sun mi kan ogiri tin ba yi oju pada si e.......hmmm".

I can still use our comments or conversation to explain it 2 u. When u quoted my unsentimental comment u called me "stupid". That means u've created a scenario 2 fight, if I reply u (which I'll not) wit abusive words u'll start saying muslim or christain or jew or westerner can abuse, are to arrogant etc........"A head slaughter will not want to beheaded" ........#teampeace and u knw wat peace means
Hamas always starts it first, these people don't want peace if Israel is gone they will kill each other like Syria or Iraq, they don't have a plan for a nation just Israel's destruction. the Palestinians are pawns to the Arab league, when the Palestinians left to Arabs nations the Arabs could have gave them citizenship in there nations but no they are tread like dirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX3_Zh5-Dps

when the Jews left Arab nations they got taking in by Israel.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by amanze15(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Long before I was born, iSrael have been bombarding hamas, netanyahu u can't kill them all
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by juman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Israel is fighting war they can never win.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Rexyl(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Rexyl(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
juman: Israel is fighting war they can never win.

hmmmm

Israel is fighting the war she can never win

Arabs are fighting the war they can never win

in frustration Arabs are spreading their own version of war to Nigeria.

May God save us.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by solara: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
oleeee: Admin were r u guyx see me without future over here,,,I need 2 b ban,,,I need 2 start getting worried for my future,,i see i gat no future nd success is far behind me! HELP

Wetin happen
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by russello: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Niseamaka:

what he said is not crap. The Jews killed Jesus our lord and saviour and we christians support the jews blindly. Address that.

Jews killing Jesus was actually the mind of God

Btw, the death of Jesus "by the Jew" did more good than harm to Christians, and every "true" Christian celebrates it.
In other word, every "true" Christian should thank the Jews instead of condemning them lol. Verily verily I say unto you, Christianity was given birth to as a result of the DEATH and resurrection of Jesus. For by His death came redemption, propitiation, justification, sanctification, and glorification.

You see my friend, any "true" Christian that reads your post will just shake his/her head at your abysmal ignorance.

Finally, a "BIG THANK YOU" to the Jews for allowing the Lord used them to do the needful. Lol

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Woow!, see this fraudster twisting christianity. Really, you guys are in mess with your confused faith. What kind of "your love" for the jews should I call this?. Is it "blind love" or "Ife eleyele"? I don't understand u guys. If i understand u right, may i deduce from your egocentric right-up there. Read my deduction in btw ur boloney. Pay attention to BOLD

russello:

So here is a little mix up. From ur statement it means Jesus is not God bcuz u basically said Jews killing Jesus was God's wish

Btw, the death of Jesus "by the Jew" did more good than harm to Christians, and every "true" Christian celebrates it.
Isnt the reason many Christians hate the Jews at some point?. At the same time you "love" jews when it's jews vs Arabs/muslims and others. CONFUSED fellas.

In other word, every "true" Christian should thank the Jews instead of condemning them lol.

Is this only ur opinion or all Christians?. Cant you see that you deceiving urself?

Verily verily I say unto you, Christianity was given birth to as a result of the DEATH and resurrection of Jesus. For by His death came redemption, propitiation, justification, sanctification, and glorification.

bla bla bla bla. BRAINWASHED

You see my friend, any "true" Christian that reads your post will just shake his/her head at your abysmal ignorance.

No, you are the ignorant.

Finally, a "BIG THANK YOU" to the Jews for allowing the Lord used them to do the needful. Lol
Do you have any "proof" from ur Bible that Jews "killing" Jesus was an act of good gesture and God's command?. are you crazy?. Do you have to go this length just bcuz u want to support genocide against Palestinians?. The day zionists end up in hell, they will take u with them, in lizard hole. Gbabeeee
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by seguntijan(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about three weeks ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth League on the 8th July 2014.

"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001 ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible? Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature (Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
seguntijan: This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about three weeks ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth League on the 8th July 2014.

"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks and Arabs that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the blacks and Arabs in 1001 ways. The State of Israel that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expenses of intelligence, sweat and blood………We do not pretend like other whites that we like the blacks. The fact that, blacks and Arabs look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles because they look alike. If God had wanted us to be equal to the blacks and Arabs, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks and Arabs; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that a Jew is honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being……By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks and Arabs cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence. Isn’t it plausible? Therefore that the Whiteman is created to rule the Blackman……And here is a creature (Blackman) that lacks foresight….. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year”

Woow! this is chilling. Honestly, i am not suprised. If not for those good for nothing christians, especially nigerian ones so clueless that they fit "Blackman" designated in Nata's hate speech. I think he should have said "Black Christians". But i know Nata as a mongering thug. So i am not suprised to hear this. I wish i could see the video where he said this. He made slightly identical statements against American people few yrs ago.

@ bold, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said "An Arab is not superior over non-Arab. Non-Arab is not superior over Arab. White (man) is not superior over Black (man). Black (man) is not superior over White (man). Except for righteousness and piety"

And guess what?. Nigerian Christians are going to come here t defend him. Gbabeeee!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2014
ibietela2:

Open field?

Yes, open battle field would do. Hamas members would never fight like men. They hide behind crying women and kids firing missiles into Israel. They are toothless dogs! Bunch of bastards!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Olaone1: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2014
seguntijan: This is a speech made by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his cabinet about three weeks ago. It was reprinted by Affan Sosibo for the African National Congress Youth League on the 8th July 2014.

Are you okay? South African Botha or Netanyahu? You doctored the speech and inserted Arab this...Arab that. Liar!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Underground: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2014

Hey, hey, hey Please verify your posts before posting them! I believe this was discredited as untue. Such posts make those of us that stand for justice and the truth lose credibility!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2014

propagandist na lie.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 19, 2014
Empiree: Woow!, see this fraudster twisting christianity. Really, you guys are in mess with your confused faith. What kind of "your love" for the jews should I call this?. Is it "blind love" or "Ife eleyele"? I don't understand u guys. If i understand u right, may i deduce from your egocentric right-up there. Read my deduction in btw ur boloney. Pay attention to BOLD

Do you have any "proof" from ur Bible that Jews "killing" Jesus was an act of good gesture and God's command?. are you crazy?. Do you have to go this length just bcuz u want to support genocide against Palestinians?. The day zionists end up in hell, they will take u with them, in lizard hole. Gbabeeee

stop making urself a grand mumu in something u may never understand except u leave DAT violent blood sucking religion of urs, Christians just love peace even in d face of death, we abhor hatred and prejudice which u Muslims find excuse to embrace. look at how you are persuading him to hate and give in to ur malicious intentions... tufiakwa.. and d people saying DAT d Jews hate the blacks, anoda set of Muslim propagandists wishing Christians collaborate in their hatred for d Jews, we won't join u, we aren't even going to fight the Jews for their lands so we won't have any problems of confrontation, we won't throw missile into Jerusalem either, so u guys u keep chilling with ur hatred while they wipe u guys out, . one islamist fool here said that if Israel invades Gaza that the casualty toll will escalate on both sides but d last time I checked, itz Israel 300 + 1 own goal - Hamas 0
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Empiree:

Woow! this is chilling. Honestly, i am not suprised. If not for those good for nothing christians, especially nigerian ones so clueless that they fit "Blackman" designated in Nata's hate speech. I think he should have said "Black Christians". But i know Nata as a mongering thug. So i am not suprised to hear this. I wish i could see the video where he said this. He made slightly identical statements against American people few yrs ago.

@ bold, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said "An Arab is not superior over non-Arab. Non-Arab is not superior over Arab. White (man) is not superior over Black (man). Black (man) is not superior over White (man). Except for righteousness and piety"

And guess what?. Nigerian Christians are going to come here t defend him. Gbabeeee!
y won't u believe d trash after all u were brainwashed to believe DAT a rusty and dusty Arabian vagabond that was fornicating all around middle east and was later killed by a mere woman is in heaven.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 1:51am On Jul 19, 2014
russello:

In other word, every "true" Christian should thank the Jews instead of condemning them lol. Verily verily I say unto you, Christianity was given birth to as a result of the DEATH and resurrection of Jesus. For by His death came redemption, propitiation, justification, sanctification, and glorification.

Case Closed!
COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 4:00am On Jul 19, 2014
how come this gets 10 pages but the Arabs bombing the nuba in Sudan gets none? no protest no nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRVNRSEA08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Ly9iW1-t4
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 4:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Movingcoil: stop making urself a grand mumu in something u may never understand except u leave DAT violent blood sucking religion of urs, Christians just love peace even in d face of death, we abhor hatred and prejudice which u Muslims find excuse to embrace. look at how you are persuading him to hate and give in to ur malicious intentions... tufiakwa.. and d people saying DAT d Jews hate the blacks, anoda set of Muslim propagandists wishing Christians collaborate in their hatred for d Jews, we won't join u, we aren't even going to fight the Jews for their lands so we won't have any problems of confrontation, we won't throw missile into Jerusalem either, so u guys u keep chilling with ur hatred while they wipe u guys out, . one islamist fool here said that if Israel invades Gaza that the casualty toll will escalate on both sides but d last time I checked, itz Israel 300 + 1 own goal - Hamas 0

well, no one is asking u to hate anyone. there are Jews who are truthful. some of them reject state of Israel. Am not gonna argue with you. all we ask u is get yourself educated and make informed decision. Ramadan Mubarak
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 19, 2014
most people shld at least check out d cause of d isreal-Palestinian conflict before jumping ship.the un proposed a two state situation with Jerusalem as a neutral city.isreal wud have been a small country settled upon by jewish survivors of d holocaust along wit dir pals already livin dir.the un gave isreal land mostly in d negev desert.the palestnian state wud encompass biga en more fertile lands.yet ,d arabs insisted d jews had no place among dm en threatened them wit a 2nd holocaust-therein began the classic seven day war.in seven days,isreal defeted d arab armies of d palestinians,egypt,iraq,syria,jordan backd by northern africa arab armies en wit russian statistic.d isrealis jews where a little ova 1 million then.victory meant isreal annexed land for the proposed palestanian state.isreal response to gaza is mild i mean,usa ravaged Afghanistan in search of bin laden.i can only wonder wat dy wud do if 70% of dir population where under rocket attack lets say from russia
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by anago1000: 4:48am On Jul 19, 2014
eduj: most people shld at least check out d cause of d isreal-Palestinian conflict before jumping ship.the un proposed a two state situation with Jerusalem as a neutral city.isreal wud have been a small country settled upon by jewish survivors of d holocaust along wit dir pals already livin dir.the un gave isreal land mostly in d negev desert.the palestnian state wud encompass biga en more fertile lands.yet ,d arabs insisted d jews had no place among dm en threatened them wit a 2nd holocaust-therein began the classic seven day war.in seven days,isreal defeted d arab armies of d palestinians,egypt,iraq,syria,jordan backd by northern africa arab armies en wit russian statistic.d isrealis jews where a little ova 1 million then.victory meant isreal annexed land for the proposed palestanian state.isreal response to gaza is mild i mean,usa ravaged Afghanistan in search of bin laden.i can only wonder wat dy wud do if 70% of dir population where under rocket attack lets say from russia
rubbish!!!!! start your mumbo jumbo from after world war when Britain gave people land to those daredevils.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban / Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp / Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.