Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza (28268 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by 1stola: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2014
lakefist:
myopic
You need to check your brain Mr man
Go to yabaleft na
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by abrahamolusoji: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

most of the ignoramus still don't know that there are more Christians in Palestine than isrehell. only if hamas guys can see these comments, and stop protecting the church of naivety and focus only on masjid al aqsa. the sole reason for this latest onslaught is because of the peace agreement signed by plo and hamas.

Try to be conversant wit developments, what u don't seem to know is dat even d few Christians in gaza are under severe daily threats and do not operate freely like d moslems in isreal. Now tell me, how many churches are in gaza?

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Mudley313: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Let's be clear about something here:

At the start of Hamas' rocket firing, Israel offered de-escalation on the terms of quiet for quiet. http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/politics-and-military/military/senior-level-idf-source-we-want-quiet-not-an-escalation-6242

Israel accepted the Egyptian ceasefire offer. Hamas refused. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-accepts-truce-plan-hamas-balks/2014/07/15/04373008-0bf5-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

After today's humanitarian truce, Hamas immediately began firing. http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/israel-hamas-agree-to-gaza-humanitarian-pause/2014/07/16/23c8b8a6-0d49-11e4-bd4e-462c357f0998_story.html

Hamas has tried to infiltrate Israel repeatedly as its own ground offensive.http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/IDF-thwarts-13-Gaza-terrorists-from-attempted-infiltration-into-Israel-363133

The Israelis have, by and large, held best practices through the course of airstrikes in a densely populated region in which Hamas purposefully uses human shields and acts from civilian areas to spur Israeli aggression. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/world/middleeast/by-phone-and-leaflet-israeli-attackers-warn-gazans.html?_r=0 (note that this is obviously imperfect, and the recent beach strike was particularly egregious. However, these are major steps taken to avoid civilian casualties.)

Let's be clear here: a lot of innocent Gazans are going to die on account of Hamas and that is a horrible, terrible tragedy. It is also very much to be blamed on Hamas and NOT the Israeli government, which is acting in self-defense and neutralizing a threat. There will likely be a lopsided body count owing to a stronger Israeli military and better Israeli technology. Hopefully, Hamas will agree to a ceasefire quickly rather than allow such heavy losses to be incurred.

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Empiree: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2014
BIBLE SAYS THAT THE LAND WAS GIVEN TO THE ISRAELITE OR JEWS ON CONDITIONS which they violated twice and they were kicked out and banned forever. Qur'an confirms same thing. The ban is still in effect. They are banned because of their rebellion against God and lack righteous conduct. Learned Christians know this but they are hypocrites. Holy Land not only belong to Arabs but Muslims (spiritual connection to religion of Abraham-Islam). That mean anyone (regardless of race or nationality) are entitled to the Holy Land.

Just take ur time to watch this 45 minutes video. Maybe you will open ur eyes before u support genocide in Gaza. And the current Israelis ransacking holy land are not even Israelite of the time of Abraham, Moses or Jesus(peace be upon them). They are EU. Can someone pls explain this to Nigerian Christians who are hell-bent on supporting genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY1lPBc-UMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjnvQHWyLE

@ PAGAN9JA, one thing i like about u on this thread is that you recognize oppression. Islam has zero tolerant for oppression. You as PAGAN recognize this in Gaza compare to so called "peace loving" people(Christians).
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by lekzzydo(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2014
If Mandela who was a freedom fighter for his country could be labeled a terrorist by the US then I will conclude that all terrorists are freedom fighter for their country/group. When the apartheid Israeli were suffering(by blockades) and killing the people of gaza strip, there was nobody to help them not even the UN. It was the hamas that came to their rescue with helps from Iran and for a while from egypt. Now that the hamas want fight for the people of gaza and claim what belongs to the WHOLE WORLD, they are designated as terrorist.........All I know is that the righteous will win the battle.........westerners and their medias should watch their backs for one they nobody will be deceive by their gimmicks anymore.

www.mintpressnews.com/what-the-medias-getting-wrong-about-israel-and-palestine-and-why-it-matters/193607/
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by xavipedro(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2014
onitshaigbo: I'm so proud of my country Israel! Biafra will also rise and prosper in a region surrounded by enemies.

You might have to change your country cos Israelis are just like Arabs or probably worse than the Arabs....I used to live in Tel aviv, the most civilized city in Israel but honestly, an average Israeli hates you with passion just because you are black. Bleep BOTH OF THEM.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

I disagree. Pagan Religions are not man-made.

And israeli zionists are nothing but colonists on a palestinian teritory.

palestinians are closest to the original inhabitants of the region. They are Shamites , not pure tribal Bedu Arabs towards the East.

There are christian, muslim palestinians and there may be jews.
most probably live in Israel to get away from the religion of peace grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hrXWn4M3s&list=UU-WLRFvVmIQ_r-WTnbuKmQA
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by dasoul(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

most of the ignoramus still don't know that there are more Christians in Palestine than isrehell. only if hamas guys can see these comments, and stop protecting the church of naivety and focus only on masjid al aqsa. the sole reason for this latest onslaught is because of the peace agreement signed by plo and hamas.

The war btw Israel and the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas will continue as long as it's given a religious line. Imagine Israel and Palestine are secular state, they would have gotten the peace they seek long ago. truth be told, Hamas can never uproot Israel from that territory considering what the Jews has gone through in the past in foreign land.....Israel wouldn't mind going nuclear as their final option and make the land unfit for human inhabitation. I feel the Palestinian need to learn from the South African during the Apathy how they confronted crime of hate and intolerance with truth and love and assured the white and all other nationalities within their shore that their right will be sustained free after the apathied. But with the blistering threat of annihilation from Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah, Syria et al, put in Israel shoes, who wouldn't do the same. Hamas need to accept a two state solution and guarantee Israeli Security, with these the siege on gaza will be lifted and there will peace on that peninsula once again. Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2014
lekzzydo: If Mandela who was a freedom fighter for his country could be labeled a terrorist by the US then I will conclude that all terrorists are freedom fighter for their country/group. When the apartheid Israeli were suffering(by blockades) and killing the people of gaza strip, there was nobody to help them not even the UN. It was the hamas that came to their rescue with helps from Iran and for a while from egypt. Now that the hamas want fight for the people of gaza and claim what belongs to the WHOLE WORLD, they are designated as terrorist.........All I know is that the righteous will win the battle.........westerners and their medias should watch their backs for one they nobody will be deceive by their gimmicks anymore.
www.mintpressnews.com/what-the-medias-getting-wrong-about-israel-and-palestine-and-why-it-matters/193607/
are you $tupid Hamas oppresses the Arabs way more then Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWbGwJXkVpI&list=UUGLqFiG58V4H4lREazqNyfg
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Movingcoil: who is the us? u muslims are fighting for ur hate for other religions and noting more. stop deceiving yourselves and yes leave our jesus bastard as the jews see it, let dem finish with u first datbis wipe out anything allah kubar in middle east, we've not been having problems with them over our bastard Jesus and won't fight them. foolish and gangsterious muslim
kai...why u mumu like this

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2014
dasoul:

The war btw Israel and the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas will continue as long as it's given a religious line. Imagine Israel and Palestine are secular state, they would have gotten the peace they seek long ago. truth be told, Hamas can never uproot Israel from that territory considering what the Jews has gone through in the past in foreign land.....Israel wouldn't mind going nuclear as their final option and make the land unfit for human inhabitation. I feel the Palestinian need to learn from the South African during the Apathy how they confronted crime of hate and intolerance with truth and love and assured the white and all other nationalities within their shore that their right will be sustained free after the apathied. But with the blistering threat of annihilation from Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah, Syria et al, put in Israel shoes, who wouldn't do the same. Hamas need to accept a two state solution and guarantee Israeli Security, with these the siege on gaza will be lifted and there will peace on that peninsula once again. Gracias!!!!
Israel is a secular state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwYUHbB327A
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by anago1000: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2014
abrahamolusoji:

Try to be conversant wit developments, what u don't seem to know is dat even d few Christians in gaza are under severe daily threats and do not operate freely like d moslems in isreal. Now tell me, how many churches are in gaza?

damn another brainwashed android , Google church of naivety and cure your ignorance. Christians operate freely in Palestine guy you are high on your own pubic hair. loads isrealhell Muslims are escaping to Qatar and other middle east nations, cos they easily label them as spy for the Palestinian nations. anyway thanks for signing up my ignoramus tag.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by dasoul(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2014
lekzzydo: If Mandela who was a freedom fighter for his country could be labeled a terrorist by the US then I will conclude that all terrorists are freedom fighter for their country/group. When the apartheid Israeli were suffering(by blockades) and killing the people of gaza strip, there was nobody to help them not even the UN. It was the hamas that came to their rescue with helps from Iran and for a while from egypt. Now that the hamas want fight for the people of gaza and claim what belongs to the WHOLE WORLD, they are designated as terrorist.........All I know is that the righteous will win the battle.........westerners and their medias should watch their backs for one they nobody will be deceive by their gimmicks anymore.

By definition, Every freedom fighter is a terrorist. Like the Game of Thrones, if you win, you will be acknowledged and applauded for your bravery and resilience but if however you loose, you are a dead man. Check the likes of George Washington, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Ken Sari Wiwa, Dalai Lama, even the Ayatollah in Iran et al were all called terrorist but today even the UN celebrate them. So I say to all genuine freedom fighter, temper Ur struggle with love and dignity for human life and you will surely overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by anago1000: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1816950/leaked-1.2-million-contract-between#1816950.23

why this thread is not on front page still baffles sane soul. anyway nairaland finally sold out to the evil despot called gej.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by lekzzydo(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2014
TerryCarr:
are you $tupid Hamas oppresses the Arabs way more then Israel
guy there's something you don't knw abt international law on war. When two countries are fighting and you want throw blames you look at the cause of the war, the mastermind, the parties involved. Of course UN will support any UN country during war even if the country is at the wrong side. Buh dey cannot allow giant country to oppress d little one. It was Israel that started all these messes, when gaza were frustated and got some nerves there retaliated just like the yoruba adage "ti o ba sun mi kan ogiri tin ba yi oju pada si e.......hmmm".

I can still use our comments or conversation to explain it 2 u. When u quoted my unsentimental comment u called me "stupid". That means u've created a scenario 2 fight, if I reply u (which I'll not) wit abusive words u'll start saying muslim or christain or jew or westerner can abuse, are to arrogant etc........"A head slaughter will not want to beheaded" ........#teampeace and u knw wat peace means

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by dasoul(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2014
TerryCarr:
Israel is a secular state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwYUHbB327A

Hahahahahaha....I get u. But Israel is a Jewish state although freedom of religion is anchored in their law. so there are tolerant to diverse life style and religion as a result of western influence during their sojourn in foreign land unlike some middle eastern countries that have one religion tied to the neck of their people tooth and nail
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by anago1000: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2014
dasoul:

Hahahahahaha....I get u. But Israel is a Jewish state although freedom of religion is anchored in their law. so there are tolerant to diverse life style and religion as a result of western influence during their sojourn in foreign land unlike some middle eastern countries that have one religion tied to the neck of their people tooth and nail

delusion of grandeur!!!! Muslim, blacks and Christian are subjected to hell in isrehell. blacks even have a cell in the desert they lock up in. Google secular Jew to cure your ignorance. that sects is purely atheist they fight the Orthodox Jews on a regular, and they make the bulk of that cursed nation.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by dasoul(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
I need an objective answer to this question....Why are the the pro Russian fighters in Ukraine called separatist and not terrorist by the news media? or is it because there are not
pro Islamic fighters?
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by lekzzydo(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Average Nlnders Christian are arguing and condemning base on religion sentiment but not on fact. If not how will you be supporting a devil that named your God bastard.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by dasoul(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

delusion of grandeur!!!! Muslim, blacks and Christian are subjected to hell in isrehell. blacks even have a cell in the desert they lock up in. Google secular Jew to cure your ignorance. that sects is purely atheist they fight the Orthodox Jews on a regular, and they make the bulk of that cursed nation.
OK then. I need to learn more objectively. Merci!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by anago1000: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2014
dasoul:
OK then. I need to learn more objectively.

maybe!!!!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by lekzzydo(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2014
dasoul: I need an objective answer to this question....Why are the the pro Russian fighters in Ukraine called separatist and not terrorist by the news media? or is it because there are not
pro Islamic fighters?
that's the gimmicks of the westerners and their medias trying 2 cause enemity among the religious groups. #saynotowesterners
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Delafruita: hamas asked for a comprehensive ceasefire.you cant tell me "okay dude,i wont shoot you today,but you have to agree that i can invade your home once every few weeks" and expect me to accept such a deal.hamas said "comprehensive ceasefire or nothing" and isreal kept insisting on a partial ceasefire which by hindsight we can see they didnt even intend to keep
but we even u know dat as far as islam is involved, we know violence is never far off, an normal muslim hates peace especially if itz interacting with someone from anoda religion
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by ellab(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2014
lacasa: May Allah protect our brothers and sisters in Gaza, the ground invasion has started. May Allah destroy the oppressors. #‎FreePalestine‬

grin and oppressors are?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Olaone1: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by lekzzydo(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Someone should just google "who's at fault in the gaza crisis" before u come here to comment.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Olaone1: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Xtians are saying "good...good...yes". Muslims are saying "no...too bad...death to oppressors". They are all religiously biased. No one is actually siding with humanity.

Too bad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
And now Nigerians are bringing religion into this, even many people that don't know how it all started, are here claiming their religion is doing what's needed to be done

this is what happens when the media leads you all astray.......

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Saintp(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Empiree: See how Nigerian support genocide. U support zionists. Definitely u deserve what going on in ur country, too. This so called Israel can not be defending itself on stolen land. Now Christians on this forum are going to be quoting Bibles about how loving God gave the land to the jews. The same Christians would turn the other way when violent verses are quoted from same Bible. They would say that's old T for the jews yet u support them. U are confused people. U support the wrong people.

1- You (Christians) revered Jesus so much that u call him God and son of God.

2- Muslims/Arabs also revered him so much that they claim he's one of the most powerful messangers of God.

3- Jews say Jesus is bastard and cursed one. So they killed him according to Christians. Yet Christians throw their support for the people who called their God bastard and cursed one. You support killers of ur God. You really confused.

As far as the Holy Land goes, the zionists ruling over the land are European jews (i:e White people who embraced Judaism). Real Jews are oriental. They are not White. They are just like Arabs and they live amongst Arabs. They (oriental Jews) are banned by God from the Land. They can be there as tourists but they cant claim it has their own. But they have claimed it as their own in form of European jews which is predominantly Atheists. And you (Christians) think this current Israel resembles that of King David and Solomon, you need to have Doctor check ur brain.

My friend go and rest joor. We christains will not resort to bloodshedding to fight for Jesus Christ. We dont care what the Jews call Jesus. We want you muslims to quit shedding blood because of religon, learn from christains but muslims will never learn, its in them to shed blood.They dont value thier lives. I ask you, how many palestinians will die before they know that the will never achieve thier cause with firing rockets to isreal?
This current war will still end at some point because they will start running out of rockets not because of the civilian casaulties cos they dont care for thier civilians. After the war, they will restock and possibly get some new rockets form Iran to test on isreal by next year or 2 years at most. The cycle continues. For how long? Instead of the arab world to stop hamas, they wouldnt do that and would not even send thier troops to palestine to defend them, they jus keep looking as civilians die. Is it not stupidity?
Stolen lands? I dont care. Is there no better way to keep addressing this issue instead of provoking a senseless war all the time? Have they claimed thier lands by fighting isreal? Will any western nation put her citizens in harms way just to fight for stolen land? Islam and blood go hand in hand, stolen land is just an excuse to keep shedding blood.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by IYANGBALI: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2014
eposho:
must pay for wat?
for their sins
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Daystar18: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
hiroz: no they are an islamic rock band.go and join them na so they let you throw your own rocket

You really made me laugh bro. An Islamic rock band indeed!!
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Decibel: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
eposho:
must pay for wat?
For his inhumanity and barbarism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War / Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.