Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza (28558 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by atlwireles: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
shakaz: reading some comments here I laugh the level of ignorance being displayed by Christains. Bunch of media puppets(controlling ur mind body and soul). The Isrealis you all are screaming our brothers has %73+ Jews %16 muslims and less than %5 christains... Ever spoken to jew before? Ask him what he sees jesus as.

A bastard he would say.

Why is that your problem?

8 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Firefire(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hamas tried sending a commando team through a tunnel snaking under the Gaza border for a large-scale terrorist attack or kidnap early Thursday, July 17.

As the group of 13-30 started coming to the surface inside Israel opposite the southern Gaza Strip, it ran into heavy IDF fire.

Some were killed; the rest turned tail to escape through the tunnel and reach home.

Israeli helicopters bombed the tunnel which exploded, and went on to scour the area around the Gaza Strip for more attempted incursions, through the honeycomb of secret tunnels Hamas has sunk for terrorist attacks and kidnaps.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Empiree: See how Nigerian support genocide. U support zionists. Definitely u deserve what going on in ur country, too. This so called Israel can not be defending itself on stolen land. Now Christians on this forum are going to be quoting Bibles about how loving God gave the land to the jews. The same Christians would turn the other way when violent verses are quoted from same Bible. They would say that's old T for the jews yet u support them. U are confused people. U support the wrong people.

1- You (Christians) revered Jesus so much that u call him God and son of God.

2- Muslims/Arabs also revered him so much that they claim he's one of the most powerful messangers of God.

3- Jews say Jesus is bastard and cursed one. So they killed him according to Christians. Yet Christians throw their support for the people who called their God bastard and cursed one. You support killers of ur God. You really confused.

As far as the Holy Land goes, the zionists ruling over the land are European jews (i:e White people who embraced Judaism). Real Jews are oriental. They are not White. They are just like Arabs and they live amongst Arabs. They (oriental Jews) are banned by God from the Land. They can be there as tourists but they cant claim it has their own. But they have claimed it as their own in form of European jews which is predominantly Atheists. And you (Christians) think this current Israel resembles that of King David and Solomon, you need to have Doctor check ur brain.
some christians are so follish...hammas is fighting for the rights of muslims and christian is jerusalem.while the jews want to take everything that belongs to us all.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by slex(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just passing
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
atlwireles:

Why is that your problem?
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by idugbe(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin If you mess with the bull, then get ready to play with its horns.

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Firefire(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Equal to the Hitler-jugend, the children of Hamas in Gaza.

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Afroconnect: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hamas is a terrorist organisation.
i pity the people of Gaza for allowing dummies like hamas take charge of their affairs.

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by jericco1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just love Israel, they've been ordained by God! Not to kill innocent people though!

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by XKZ(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

As late as 2008 Mandela was still labelled a terrorist by the US Government.

10 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
cirmuell: dude this ain't no time for this crap...hamas. claim Jerusalem belongs to them, how on earth will Israel agree to that?
hamas says the truth jerusalem belongs to 3...christians.muslims, and jews. . .thats just the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote
author=shakaz] reading some comments here I laugh the level of ignorance
being displayed by Christains. Bunch of media puppets(controlling ur
mind body and soul). The Isrealis you all are screaming our brothers has
%73+ Jews %16 muslims and less than %5 christains... Ever spoken to jew
before? Ask him what he sees jesus as.

A bastard he would say. [/quote]

whatever, major l-. Anyway, Israel's winning, whoo hoo. God has given jerusalem to the israelis, even, Obama can't take it from them.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by luluosas(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Gods curse on these zionists.

damned abrahamic religions.
Your eternal destination is defined already even by your username. So, not surprised at your childish comment.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
jerusalem belongs to 3...JEWS,CHRISTIANS,AND MUSLIMS,so for the jews claiming jerusalem is an evil act,CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS should stand up and ask take their rights back...God bless Africa
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
anything hamas did.. .does it worth kiling innocent kids?...lets not be hypocrites
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

You see? Even Egypt has condemned hamas, while only you is applauding it. Why are their other Arab brothers not voicing out their support for hamas?It is clear that hamas is at wrong here, but only you and a few other Nigerians hold an opposite view.
this isnt about what hamas is or isnt designated as.this is about isreal's insistence on encroaching into palestinean territory and using its allies to block palestine's bid for statehood.isreal insists it has withdrawn from palestine territory yet continues with its blockade.by the way,blockade is the new,refined term.it used to be intifada which it still is in action but not in name.obama has continued to re-echo that isreal has to agree to a two-state solution.give the palestines their darn country.egypt has been bought over with billions of dollars in aid.the camp david accord was supposed to broker peace and not make egypt a little puppy before isreal.its unfortunate sadat died and mubarak only cared about money and power.

The palestinians did almost everything asked of them.whenever a peace offering is brokered,they are always there.they were in oslo,arafat held a couple meetings with various isreali PMs,ehud refused to sign the final agreement in 99 and worse still leaked details of what the palestineans conceeded to the press thus embarassing arafat and Assad.

Isreal again decided not to elongate the moratarium on construction in the west bank in 2010 despite pleas from obama,the UN and even the entire world.

Have we so easily forgotten how isreal shelled innocent women and children with phosphorus bombs in january of 2010?how over 2500 people died?

Isreal is the aggressor here.palestine wants a state,give it to them

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Electronzeez(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
zeb04: Gaza people don't listen. Today morning, I was watching the news nd it said that gaza sent 75 drones to isreal. They were just destroying everywhere. The sad part is the women and children are mostly the ones hurt. It broke my heart when I saw an old man crying because he just lost his family(so sad angry). It is just raining bombs everywhere.
i understand you really wana have a say on this issue but this aint nollywood sister,this is international politics.....did i read between ur lines where you wrote gaza sending 75 DRONES to isreal??..is either u dint watch any news or you mistake rockects for drones,as a matter of fact hamas got no working drone.

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Electronzeez: i understand you really wana have a say on this issue but this aint nollywood sister,this is international politics.....did i read between ur lines where you wrote gaza sending 75 DRONES to isreal??..is either u dint watch any news or you mistake rockects for drones,as a matter of fact hamas got no working drone.
that guy na lienus
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by ManTiger(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
jusRadical:

Rule #1 - Do not (repeat do not) provoke or start acts of war with a stronger nation.

Ukraine knew this and tactically avoided Russia to their own good.

Rule #2: Never forget Rule 1.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
AbdulMajeed2: hamas says the truth jerusalem belongs to 3...christians.muslims, and jews. . .thats just the truth.

Except muslim arabs have had almost exclusive access to the temple mount in jerusalem and do not allow jews there! Statements like the above, while appearing moderate, are bitter poison. Jerusalem belongs to everyone when the jews are in control... give it up to the muslims and we'd be back to what we have in jordan where jews are forbidden to live there or own property. Sorry... jerusalem belongs to the jews...

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Afroconnect: Hamas is a terrorist organisation.
i pity the people of Gaza for allowing dummies like hamas take charge of their affairs.
hamas does more for palestinians than even the palestinean authority.hamas builds schools,provides food,water,shelter and basic necessities.why do you think the average palestinian adores hamas?
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
AbdulMajeed2: anything hamas did.. .does it worth kiling innocent kids?...lets not be hypocrites

true lets not be hypocrites. You didnt care when hamas was targetting and killing jewish kids, you dont care about the thousands of kids killed in syria, libya and iraq... now you suddenly care about kids in gaza? My friend get real.

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
some people dont think before talking.isreal is cheating the world,but some aret too hypocrite to see it,
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by olapluto(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nigerian Christians seem to get their faith strengtened by perceived misfortune to Muslims. Strange way of faith strengthening. One minute, God is love. The next minute...those 4 children deserve to die....God promised the land to Israel. Which Israel, I ask....The European Israel or Biblical Israel?
Today it is the Gazans...Tomorrow, it may be you! I actually challenge any of those supporting Israel to go to Israel and see how the jews there perceive them. First they will be called infiltrators, then they will be subject to religious discrimination for being Christians....then racist for being black.

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Delafruita: hamas does more for palestinians than even the palestinean authority.hamas builds schools,provides food,water,shelter and basic necessities.why do you think the average palestinian adores hamas?

because they are the only arab group bold enough to attack Israel time and time again. Israel provides food, water and basic supplies (electricity) to Gaza. Please stop the revisionist islamic lies. Some of us can read.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
olapluto: Nigerian Christians seem to get their faith strengtened by perceived misfortune to Muslims. Strange way of faith strengthening. One minute, God is love. The next minute...those 4 children deserve to die....God promised the land to Israel. Which Israel, I ask....The European Israel or Biblical Israel?
Today it is the Gazans...Tomorrow, it may be you! I actually challenge any of those supporting Israel to go to Israel and see how the jews there perceive them. First they will be called infiltrators, then they will be subject to religious discrimination for being Christians....then racist for being black.

the only discrimination christians face is from palestinians. Can you tell me where the christians in bethlehem disappeared to once the plo took over? On the other hand, there are arab palestinians in the knesset. Where are the jews in gaza?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by jude33084(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
AbdulMajeed2: anything hamas did.. .does it worth kiling innocent kids?...lets not be hypocrites

The answer obviously is No.

But why shoot rockets into Israel from Gaza, civilian populated area?

The Israeli have a reverse projectile missile defense system,......If you shoot a missile from point A, that point A will be a target.

In Palestine they also have a lot of Christians there.

Israeli to me are bunch of racist undecided

#Myopinion wink

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Firefire(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
How did this conflict start in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by AbdulMajeed2(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
olapluto: Nigerian Christians seem to get their faith strengtened by perceived misfortune to Muslims. Strange way of faith strengthening. One minute, God is love. The next minute...those 4 children deserve to die....God promised the land to Israel. Which Israel, I ask....The European Israel or Biblical Israel?
true man,christians are hyprocrites
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
I think it is time IDF do it once and for all. Those bastards called Hamas need to be wiped out of that enclave. They are adding more pain to the ones the innocent Palestinians are already facing in the world largest human prison-like in Gaza!

I am completely in support of this. The sad thing is that it's going to cause the lost of many innocent lives. I wish there is a way to get around it without putting people in harms way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Fire Guts New York City Apartment Building. 19 Killed, 32 Hospitalized (video) / Alexei Navalny Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.