Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza (28267 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by jude33084(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2014
thewarrior72:

What is not true?

That all Muslims are terrorist tingy? undecided
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 12:33am On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

these are not the original jews. These are whites.
You think so? grin What about the jews who never left when others were migrating? Are they also the whites?
Well I am for peace, this war will simply do them no good.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by limanmohammed6: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2014
May almighty ALLAH put Gaza ppl true(Ameen)

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: The same arabs we all know are occupying the land initially own by the jews?
the only evidence of which is the bible?
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: Don't even start, and Palestine They've been innocent all along?

I don't think now is the right time to apportion blame but a time to seek peace.
isreal has continued to reject peace

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Delafruita: the only evidence of which is the bible?
You are joking right?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by datribune: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Israel is d real terrorist. Could Hitler hav known something dat we didn't?. These apartheid, racist zionist nation dat is worse than apartheid south Africa continues the occupation, dispossession, expulsion & denial of rights of the Indigenous population of Palestine. A rogue state dat continues to violate resolutions of d same UN dat brought it into creation continues to remind d world of Hitler's genocide while perpetrating worse on d Palestinian people. d criminals hav continued wit d occupation for 47yrs. If there is any justice in d world, Israel should face d international criminal court for war crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by limanmohammed6: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Borat1:

Hamas is actually the Govt in Gaza. But it's military wing are terrorists
what about your Israel and USA.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by XKZ(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: The same arabs we all know are occupying the land initially own by the jews?

According to international law Israel is the one occupying Palestinian land in violation of UN Resolutions 242 and 338.
The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".
United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 declared the annexation of Jerusalem "null and void" and required that it be rescinded.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by cannonnier(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2014
A Palestinian walks into a bar. Do
you A) Blow up the bar, B) Blow up
the person's home, or C) Kill 4
random kids on a beach?
#AskDermer

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201407171922-0023936

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Delafruita: isreal has continued to reject peace
And israel also rejected Egypt's ceasefire plea on monday huh

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: You think so? grin What about the jews who never left when others were migrating? Are they also the whites?
Well I am for peace, this war will simply do them no good.

there were very few and most are probably assimilated.

ALmost all israelis are migrants from other nations.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: And israel also rejected Egypt's ceasefire plea on monday huh
hamas asked for a comprehensive ceasefire.you cant tell me "okay dude,i wont shoot you today,but you have to agree that i can invade your home once every few weeks" and expect me to accept such a deal.hamas said "comprehensive ceasefire or nothing" and isreal kept insisting on a partial ceasefire which by hindsight we can see they didnt even intend to keep

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2014
XKZ:

According to international law Israel is the one occupying Palestinian land in violation of UN Resolutions 242 and 338.
The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".
United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 declared the annexation of
Jerusalem "null and void" and required that it be
rescinded.
You are talking about the now, while am referring to the origin.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
This is long but worth reading.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: You are joking right?
joking?was there a state of isreal till 1948?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

there were very few and most are probably assimilated.

ALmost all israelis are migrants from other nations.
Cool, I believe those few are still part of the present day israel, that's to say the present day israel are not "all white" immigrants.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Nationlism driven by religion.
no Jews as in the ethnic group.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Delafruita(m): 12:59am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: You are talking about the now, while am referring to the origin.

i doubt you read the link the posted.it simply establishes the fact that the isrealis only depended on history as their ownership claim.they werent physically on ground but insisted on returning to their "homeland"
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by XKZ(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2014
SalC: You are talking about the now, while am referring to the origin.

UN Resolution 242 was passed in November 22 1967. How is that 'now'?
I really don't think you've read the article you put up. You couldn't hold the opinion you currently do otherwise.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Delafruita: hamas asked for a comprehensive ceasefire.you cant tell me "okay dude,i wont shoot you today,but you have to agree that i can invade your home once every few weeks" and expect me to accept such a deal.hamas said "comprehensive ceasefire or nothing" and isreal kept insisting on a partial ceasefire which by hindsight we can see they didnt even intend to keep
Don't make it look like israel asked for any ceasefire, well all I know is as it stands now, Gaza is at a disadvantage and should have ceased fire when israel did for tthe sake of the civilians being killed. I don't see what they have benefited from their refusal to cease fire. Now even Egypt is against Hamas and you think we should blame israel for it?

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by Pistolx(m): 1:06am On Jul 18, 2014
God bless israeL
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by onitshaigbo(m): 1:08am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm so proud of my country Israel! Biafra will also rise and prosper in a region surrounded by enemies.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2014
TerryCarr:
no Jews as in the ethnic group.

there is no jewish ethnic group today.

they are fooling themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2014
onitshaigbo: I'm so proud of my country Israel! Biafra will also rise and prosper in a region surrounded by enemies.

Leave Nigeria you headhunter.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by TerryCarr(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Delafruita: isreal has continued to reject peace
my ass
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by SalC: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Delafruita: i doubt you read the link the posted.it simply establishes the fact that the isrealis only depended on history as their ownership claim.they werent physically on ground but insisted on returning to their "homeland"
I read it too well, I guess you are the one who is yet to read that. Like I said, a few thousands of israeli never left in the first place, so saying they weren't physically on ground isn't right, and even you can't deny the land originally belonged to the jews as far back as 3000 years ago. So? What history? False or true history? Even when the israelis started migrating back home, they had to start buying the land from the Arabs without staring up conflict. Yet Arabs were the first to stair up conflict.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by onitshaigbo(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Leave Nigeria you headhunter.

You've got it backwards. Nigeria should leave Biafra. Maybe its occupation of Biafra and the oppression of the Igbos are the reason why Nigeria is cursed by God.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by onitshaigbo(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

there is no jewish ethnic group today.

they are fooling themselves.

O Learned Scholar, what constitutes an ethnic group? DNA?

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16am On Jul 18, 2014
onitshaigbo:

You've got it backwards. Nigeria should leave Biafra. Maybe its occupation of Biafra and the oppression of the Igbos are the reason why Nigeria is cursed by God.

you are not an Igbo. you are a jewish agent.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by onitshaigbo(m): 1:17am On Jul 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

you are not an Igbo. you are a jewish agent.

Igbos are the lost Jews. We're not from this land between the Niger and the Cameroon Mountains. We're from the land between the Mediterranean and the Jordan - the Holy Land.
Re: Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza by datribune: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2014
There is no greater terrorist than d extremist Satanyahu who doesn't believe in d long-agreed 2-state solution by continuing wit d building of settlements & turning of Gaza to one big prison. Unfortunately 4 Israel, dis extremist is doing it a disservice by going against d only solution - 2 states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / India Receives Military Supplies From Moscow Amid Russia-ukraine War / Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.