Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution (6053 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Mogidi: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: At least it would be done peacefully. Arewa Republic is gradually becoming a reality, Y'all should drink your oil. Groundnut pyramids sure pass smiley.

Have you shiiit heads checked the price of groundnut recently? How long have you been living on the moon?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by kettykin: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2014
How come it has taken Arewa and ijaw youths 44 years to see what ojukwu saw in 1966 in Aburi, my advice to the 2 groups is to go and dust the Aburi agreement and see how Gowon and Awolowo foolishly misled them for a century

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2014
prophetone:

The emergence of 'free-money' from crude oil exploitation diverted attention from agriculture. For your second question, look up from bigoted reports and actually do some research and you will find out that the north is blessed with professionals in all fields. The Alumni of ABU Zaria is a good starting point. The north trains the best pilots in Nigeria at the College of Aviation Technology in Zaria.

Don't rely on the reports you read when the perpetual complainants start their cries of marginalization and come up with c0ck and bull stories to make their lies easier to swallow.
lol... I ask again is it those whims dat score 2 that want to take d north der?...

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
ok, in return there was a counter coup, now when d coup happened, while wasnt d so called decree dat changed d regional gove abolished, if it wasnt gud for Nigeria, ok d ppl who staged d coup had been killed, then y turn on d civilian population?...

Why would the millitary who had absolute control return to regional govt? Even at that, the nation still progressed due to the honest millitary leaders it had in Gowon and Murtala untill 1979 when democrazy was restored to the presidential system, and with a lot of oil money, politicians were out of control.
You see the riple effect caused by the Ibo's greed and hunger for domination!
Read the history books to know why the unfortunate attack on the civilian population.

Ibo leaders laid the foundation of this mess we are in the country today.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2014
kettykin: How come it has taken Arewa and ijaw youths 44 years to see what ojukwu saw in 1966 in Aburi, my advice to the 2 groups is to go and dust the Aburi agreement and see how Gowon and Awolowo foolishly misled them for a century

Ojukwu did not see anything. The lust for power covered all his sense of judgement. The man wanted power at all cost.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Why would the millitary who had absolute control return to regional govt? Even at that, the nation still progressed due to the honest millitary leaders it had in Gowon and Murtala untill 1979 when democrazy was restored to the presidential system, and with a lot of oil money, politicians were out of control.
You see the riple effect caused by the Ibo's greed and hunger for domination!
Read the history books to know why the unfortunate attack on the civilian population.

Ibo leaders laid the foundation of this mess we are in the country today.
y wud d military who had absolute control return to regional govt, i thought its only d igbo's dat were greedy and had lust for power.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: At least it would be done peacefully. Arewa Republic is gradually becoming a reality, Y'ALL SHUOLD DRINK YOUR OIL. Groundnut pyramids sure pass smiley.
It shud b done peacefully n peace oughta reflect in d way u talk,thats important.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by dozzzybaba: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2014
kettykin: How come it has taken Arewa and ijaw youths 44 years to see what ojukwu saw in 1966 in Aburi, my advice to the 2 groups is to go and dust the Aburi agreement and see how Gowon and Awolowo foolishly misled them for a century
Ojuku was a despot and a megalomaniac.

Why did he invade the midwest? A region that had earlier proclaimed neutrality. Why did he annex Bonny, Escravos, Forcados and all other oil-producing areas that were non-iboland into his biafra territory.

Ojuku was a thief !

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by prophetone(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol... I ask again is it those whims dat score 2 that want to take d north der?...
What whims score 2? It will be done by professionals studying all over the UK, Dubai and Malaysia. The products of Abti-American University and numerous other Universities in the north. I guess they also got admitted with a 2 in common entrance. Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by IGBOSON1: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Waiting for Ndigbo youths to make real their actualisation of Biafra. We no want Nairaland chest beating.

^^^How the hell did you manage to find a nexus between Ndigbo and your original post?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
prophetone:
What whims score 2? It will be done by professionals studying all over the UK, Dubai and Malaysia. The products of Abti-American University and numerous other Universities in the north. I guess they also got admitted with a 2 in common entrance. Keep deceiving yourself.

doz ones re products of quota system
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
y wud d military who had absolute control return to regional govt, i thought its only d igbo's dat were greedy and had lust for power.

Check my moniker once more. I'm not a narrow minded Ibo who always fails to point out the fault of his leader.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Check my moniker once more. I'm not a narrow minded Ibo who always fails to point out the fault of his leader.
lol...i sense fear, is it fear of loosing oil money or fear of doz things we Igbo's always say abt d north, coming to pass?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

It is not the size or population or resources that makes a nation Super power but the internal love amongst the people and their strong action zeal to be among the best.

The fact is

So many ethnic groups in Nigeria will do all that it takes to hinder others from achieving success.

When Nigeria breaks up, Biafra will catch up with the rest of the world within 20 years. As for others, I have little faith in them achieving anything worthwhile but again I might be veryyyyyy wrong.
@bolded makes me laff.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by prophetone(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
doz ones re products of quota system

I see you've run out of propaganda. By the way, the quota system is still in existence.

I have also noticed you don't express yourself eloquently, your diction is at best mediocre and your inferential capabilities are sub-par.

What system are you a product of?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2014
Shame on ndigbo...ijaw youths are clamouring for their own country, so don't include them in your Biafra.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^How the hell did you manage to find a nexus between Ndigbo and your original post?

I'm only helping to promote the cause of Ndigbo. smiley
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol...i sense fear, is it fear of loosing oil money or fear of doz things we Igbo's always say abt d north, coming to pass?
the ijaw youths want their own country and don't want anything to do with Biafra
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2014
prophetone:
I see you've run out of propaganda. By the way, the quota system is still in existence.

I have also noticed you don't express yourself eloquently, your diction is at best mediocre and your inferential capabilities are sub-par. What system are you a product of?
lol...propaganda, do i need propaganda to know dat d north is just one large landmass dat consumes a bulk of Nigeriaz money, yet has absolutely nothing to show for it than numbskulls, religious extremists and terrorists?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: the ijaw youths want their own country and don't want anything to do with Biafra
lol...who's stopping them? As far as they stick to there creeks we wud return the favour...lol
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Donmarrius: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Ojuku was a despot and a megalomaniac.

Why did he invade the midwest? A region that had earlier proclaimed neutrality. Why did he annex Bonny, Escravos, Forcados and all other oil-producing areas that were non-iboland into his biafra territory.

Ojuku was a thief !
You are such a bastard.
Ojukwu was the Gov.of Eastern region,and Bonny falls under Eastern region.
Remember,Delta state as at then,wasn't under Biafra,hence,ojukwu didnt annex anybody's land.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:

What are those things Ibos always say about the north? Kikikikikicheesy
You re such a deluded fellow.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by IGBOSON1: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2014

Ojuku was a thief !

^^^Oh please shut up! Which 'neutrality' are you talking about? Did the Midwest make a proclamation saying they were sitting on the fence.......neither supporting Nigeria or Biafra? You wanted Biafra to just sit down and allow those northerners to use the southern territories you claimed were 'neutral' as a base from where to launch attacks from without trying to take the fight to the enemy.......abi you've not heard of the saying that 'the best form of defence is attack'?

Biafra was a eastern region fight for freedom......though bastards like you have tried to rewrite history to suit your anti-Igbo agenda! Ojukwu has been vindicated today as ALL ethnicities in the old Eastern Region have finally realised (albeit too late) that they're being used in this fake union and are only wanted for their resources! Ask the Igbos, the Ogonis, the Ijaws (Oloibiri.....Odi....etc), the Bakassis, and many more!

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol...who's stopping them? As far as they stick to there creeks we wud return the favour...lol
shame on biafrans, no free niger delta oil like they wanted in 1966. Go and manage the 2 drops of ofe in imo.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

What are those things Ibos always say about the north? Kikikikikicheesy
You re such a deluded fellow.
lol...a northerner calling me deluded, lemme guess u re with ur dictionary der, or an expatriate is helping u spell d words?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Poshe7(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Waiting for Ndigbo youths to make real their actualisation of Biafra. We no want Nairaland chest beating.

We have made d call long ago,so if it finally actualizes itself now, dont u tink that wot we hav always wanted?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by prophetone(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol...propaganda, do i need propaganda to know dat d north is just one large landmass dat consumes a bulk of Nigeriaz money, yet has absolutely nothing to show for it than numbskulls, religious extremists and terrorists?

I hope you will assist them in carrying Kainji Dam to Nnewi. Until you improve your analytical skills, this will be my last response to you. If I'm going to converse with a bigot, let it be an intelligent one.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: shame on biafrans, no free niger delta oil like they wanted in 1966. Go and manage the 2 drops of ofe in imo.
lol...yeah, too bad dat even if they lke let them fight worldwar15 in d southwest, they can neva find a drop of ofe...lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
prophetone:

I hope you will assist them in carrying Kainji Dam to Nnewi. Until you improve your analytical skills, this will be my last response to you. If I'm going to converse with a bigot, let it be an intelligent one.
lol...my cattle friend, if theres any bigot here, its got to be you. Look at how u re rejoicing over kainji dam, coz u knw dat even if u like let the whole north be used as groundunt pyramids, u guys can neva build1.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol...a northerner calling me deluded, lemme guess u re with ur dictionary der, or an expatriate is helping u spell d words?

Nope. I'm getting help from my ibo girlfriend Yeye.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol...yeah, too bad dat even if they lke let them fight worldwar15 in d southwest, they can neva find a drop of ofe...lwkmd
lol...wicked.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Noneroone(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2014

Ojuku was a thief !
He 'annexed' midwest? Why then did Nigerian forces under the command of murtala muhammed who were supposed to liberate them, instead massacared adult males in Asaba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics Of Dezani In Hand Cuffs / See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) / Breaking:APC confirms Okorocha's Senatorial Bid As Uche Nwosu Loses Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.