Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution (6043 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol...yeah, too bad dat even if they lke let them fight worldwar15 in d southwest, they can neva find a drop of ofe...lwkmd
ondo is the 5th oil producing state in nigeria and lagos has oil too, though we don't give a damn about it.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Nope. I'm getting help from my ibo girlfriend Yeye.
lol... I thought as much, Arewa Federation... U guys re GONE.
Re dz d youths or d brains that want to build d north into quatar...lwkmd. Very soon ur elites wud start seeking for asylum in chad,niger, nd somalia, only them looking at there youths, they know all hope is lost.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Poshe7:

We have made d call long ago,so if it finally actualizes itself now, dont u tink that wot we hav always wanted?

The noise made long ago were empty threats. You have always said the north stood in the way. Now arewa youths have called for dissolution,I expected Ndigbo to be the first to respond, but was disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: ondo is the 5th oil producing state in nigeria and lagos has oil too, though we don't give a damn about it.
lol...let Nigeria breakup first now, thats the time the Ilaje's in ondo wud tell u to go and find ur own drops of ofe...lol
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by agriboom: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2014
Abeg make we break am now now, arewafederation for life grin, but I don't see abc and god bless packed busses rushing out sad

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
[s] lol... I thought as much, Arewa Federation... U guys re GONE.
Re dz d youths or d brains that want to build d north into quatar...lwkmd. Very soon ur elites wud start seeking for asylum in chad,niger, nd somalia, only them looking at there youths, they know all hope is lost.[/s]

Write in English language.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by collynzo2(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: ondo is the 5th oil producing state in nigeria and lagos has oil too, though we don't give a damn about it.
Lagos has oil only in the imagination of deluded twäts.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2014
agriboom: Abeg make we break am now now, arewafederation for life grin, but I don't see abc and god bless packed busses rushing out sad

They won't go anywhere even if they are slaughtered. They rather die in the north than return to the shithole called Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
lol...let Nigeria breakup first now, thats the time the Ilaje's in ondo wud tell u to go and find ur own drops of ofe...lol
we yorubas aren't clannish and disunited like the Ibos. If anambra is going to shield the rest Igbos from its resources, that doesn't mean the ondo yorubas would toe that same part against their odua brothers.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Lagos has oil only in the imagination of deluded twäts.
mr pygymy, use google.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

They won't go anywhere even if they are slaughtered. They rather die in the north than return to the shithole called Biafra.
but why na?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: but why na?

I don't know the ojuju wey de chop dem for that their land ooo!

Make I ask collynzo2.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by collynzo2(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: mr pygymy, use google.
Prîck why not use google yourself and give me proofs?
I am waiting for you to embarrass yourself.
You think it is everyone you can fool by that ''Lagos has oil'' diatribe?

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by collynzo2(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

I don't know the ojuju wey de chop dem for that their land ooo!

Make I ask collynzo2.
Yoruba man come out in your real colour so we can panel beat you for who you are.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Yoruba man come out in your real colour so we can panel beat you for who you are.

Kikikikikicheesy my deluded friend has come. Good morning.
Please help me out with the question above.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2: Prîck why not use google yourself and give me proofs?
I am waiting for you to embarrass yourself.
You think it is everyone you can fool by that ''Lagos has oil'' diatribe?
instead of you to confess that you don't have a phone that is google enabled, you are here talking trash. Ok let me help you with a few links. www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/oil-discovered-in-lagos/ www.punchng.com/business/energy/lagos-oil-discoveries-may-boost-reserve-by-856mboe/ m.allafrica.com/stories/201306280567.html/ or why do you dangote is building a refinery in lagos?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by collynzo2(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: instead of you to confess that you don't have a phone that is google enabled, you are here talking trash. Ok let me help you with a few links. www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/oil-discovered-in-lagos/ www.punchng.com/business/energy/lagos-oil-discoveries-may-boost-reserve-by-856mboe/ m.allafrica.com/stories/201306280567.html/ or why do you dangote is building a refinery in lagos?
From your article which is one year old...
The discovery is subject to the authentication of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), which is expected in two weeks.
A top management source in the upstream unit of the regulatory agency, said: “As far as we are concerned, the discovery for now is very speculative. The side track will indicate whether the resource they have found is actually crude, and this verification takes about two weeks. Thereafter, the company will communicate the tracking result to us, after which we will certify the discovery.”
Can you now do another google search and tell me what the outcome of the verification exercise was?
You see why I said you will embarrass yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
From your article which is one year old...

Can you now do another google search and tell me what the outcome of the verification exercise was?
You see why I said you will embarrass yourself?
keep shut. Oil has been discovered
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Scout60(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Waiting for Ndigbo youths to make real their actualisation of Biafra. We no want Nairaland chest beating.
If we talk now. Nigeria will shiver
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2014
Now, that we all are accepting to go peacefully to our respective nations, all this e-wars should come to an end.

Let us discuss the modalities for the long overdue disamalgamation.

For those who argue that there is strenght in large number, on general concept, that will be correct, but in the Nigerian project, the problem is not the number but extreme divergent values, dreams and aspirations.

Our number thus became a cause!

Niger Delta, Arewa, Odua, Biafra and Middle 8elt will make great nations.

I have no tears for Nigeria. After all, our founding father was a criminal named Mr. Luggard.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Scout60:
If we talk now. Nigeria will shiver

Hehehehehe. You people are clowns. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by collynzo2(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: keep shut. Oil has been discovered
Because you said so?
Is that what your argument has been reduced to?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Scout60(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Which Massob are you referring to? The worn out grand dads that stupidly tried to take out a radio station?
Lolz...
Out worm dads abi but they still hoist biafra flags in front of the military nd go scot free. They lay a threat which every one fear. Try nd hoist arewa flag nd watch your self slaughter.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by agriboom: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2014
noblezone: Now, that we all are accepting to go peacefully to our respective nations, all this e-wars should come to an end.

For those who argue that there is strenght in large number, on general concept, that will be correct, but in the Nigerian project, the problem is not the number but extreme divergent values, dreams and aspirations.

I have no tears for Nigeria. After all, our founding father was a criminal named Mr. Luggard.

True talk, but if we don't make too much noise these useless Ogas will not work on it!
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Scout60(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Ojuku was a despot and a megalomaniac.

Why did he invade the midwest? A region that had earlier proclaimed neutrality. Why did he annex Bonny, Escravos, Forcados and all other oil-producing areas that were non-iboland into his biafra territory.

Ojuku was a thief !
Laughs...
Calabar, delta, akwa ibom, rivers, cross river are ibos.
read the history of your land on 1900.
Leave oil thing alone. After oil generate only 12 trillion naira for naija which is not up to half of 80 trillion naira generated by naija yearly.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by dozzzybaba: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2014
Scout60:
Laughs...
Calabar, delta, akwa ibom, rivers, cross river are ibos.
Thief

why dont you include Lagos, Ogun, Abuja and kano?

Why must you ibos forcefully attach yourselves to others? The last time we checked, the Ikwere's in Rivers have rejected you and have refused to be categorised as ibos.

Igbos are thieves

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2014
noblezone: Now, that we all are accepting to go peacefully to our respective nations, all this e-wars should come to an end.

Thank you my brother from another nation. Let's get over with noise making and move on to the next level.

No more chest beating on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Thief

Why must you ibos forcefully attach yourselves to others? The last time we checked, the Ikwere's in Rivers have rejected you and have refused to be categorised as ibos.

Igbos are thieves

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Donmarrius: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Ojukwu did not see anything. The lust for power covered all his sense of judgement. The man wanted power at all cost.

I had thought Awo(Toad),is that the man,with indepth lust for power,to the point that he drank Otapiapia,and died,when it becomes obvious he can't get it!.

If you are a student of history,you will surely acknowlegde that Ojukwu was rich by all measures,and was also a Governor of the then Eastern region,which a young man of his age,wouldn't have asked more than.

His also made us know that,Ojukwu was rooting for him to be C-in-C,but was advocating for thing to be done in hierachial order.
Hence,your stup1d assertion of lust for power,doesnt hold water.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Naija no go dissolve boko haram should be boosted to keep destroying d malos I don't give a hoot about the malos,they should keep finishing theirselves,what I care about is lagos the no mans land,we have too invested there so lagos is also our land so nigeria is not disintegrating anytime soon so ijaws should keep decieving theirselves,and also the malo refugees in the east something should be done about dem becos I think they have begin to find east as a safe heaven
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by youngmonie: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2014
You see only Yorubas have the solution to this problem which is Regionalism which is what they are fighting for. Today Arewa wants to leave, tomorrow my goons in the SE would shout they want BIAFRA, but lets be truthful to ourselves we all know Nigeria is not going to break up, there is too much at stake and a few greedy people who have deep vested interest wont let it happen. So therefore wht is the solution...REGIONALISM. that way everybody is a winner but still under the name of NIGERIA...its simple as ABC
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2014
dozzzybaba: Thief

Igbos are thieves

Last time I insulted Yoruba people, I was banned for 3 weeks.
Let everybody see how partial this forum is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hillarious(photo): Sick Child Negotiates With Doctors Over Injection / You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat / (photo) Of The Mosque That Was Demolished By Wike In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.